[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did she even do it? She didn't have to do it. She literally

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1496958821643.jpg (164KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1496958821643.jpg
164KB, 1280x800px
Why did she even do it? She didn't have to do it. She literally could have completed Cameron's term until 2019.
women, not even once

>my government is about to enter some of the most important negotiations of our lives
>let's have an election a week before
>now we don't have a government my bad
>>
This must be how Trumpkins felt On That Night.
>>
>>129157040
>Why did she even do it?
She didn't have a mandate from the people. Cameron ran against Brexit. The people voted for it so Cameron stepped down. It would have been undemocratic to represent her country in the negotiations without a mandate from the people.
She made the right move. She does not have as strong of a majority but at least she is acting on the will of the people.
>>
>>129157953
She can still form a coalition and negotiate terms.
>>
>>129157040
WOMEN
RUIN
EVERYTHING
>>
>>129157040
at least she'll getting serious on terrorism by banning access to websites like this one
and monitoring all data packets costing us billions
it's going to be great desu
>>
>>129157187
This makes no sense
>>
That's part of her plan to destroy the world

Wherever Anglos are they must also destroy
>>
>>129157953
>It would have been undemocratic to represent her country in the negotiations without a mandate from the people.

u fucking mongoloid. by that logic trump isnt president because he didnt have the popular vote i.e "mandate of the people" ..y do canadians try to be smart?
>>
>>129157187

Crossposting from another timeline, I see.
>>
>>129157040
>three different PM's in less than a year
Sheeeit, nigger. We /italy/ now.
>>
>>129158383
the US isn't a direct democracy
>>
>>129157040
What if it's not her???

British just wanted to reverse Brexit because they realized that they fucked up.
>>
>>129158383
what are you talking about? Trump is the duly elected President. he has a mandate. he was elected to do X.

She had never run as prime minister, it was Cameron's platform. She couldn't even say, the people elected me to do X.

At least now, she ran on a platform, she can make that argument.
>>
>>129157953
>She didn't have a mandate
Well now she has less of a mandate. Howling!
>>
>>129157040

Remember what i write below. Remember it for the rest of your lives.

The Tories always fall to hubris.

DAVID DAVIS FOR PM
>>
>>129158599
We 1932 Germany now
>>
>>129158383
You're the fucking mongoloid. May-b u shld lrn 2 post n full words kk?
>>
>>129158923
My point is she was about to enter the Brexit negotiations under the banner of a party that were against Brexit altogether. And so in terms of Brexit, she was not given a clear direction from the people. The Conservative platform from the previous election had no mention of it.

It would not be democratic to enter the negotiations without at least giving Brits a chance to vote on a platform for the upcoming negotiations.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.