[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck Saudi Arabia

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 2

File: saudiSilence.jpg (37KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
saudiSilence.jpg
37KB, 700x467px
The dune coons showed their true colours last night. Australia played Saudi Arabia in a World Cup qualifying match. Before the game, there was a minutes silence for two Australian women murdered in the London terrorist attacks.

Saudi's thought it would be good to run around and basically ignore the whole thing. Fuck them and their terrorist supporting country.

Why are our governments always so cock in ass with these pieces of shit?

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-06-09/saudi-arabia-reaction-to-minutes-silence-causes-controversy/8603454
>>
>>129152289
who win the game?
>>
>>129152586
3-2 Aus
>>
which team is which? I don't understand football
>>
>>129153085
You'll call it 'soccer', you fucking faggot.

And fuck the Saudis and fuck the west for not saying that out loud and to their faces.
>>
>>129153085
It's incredibly complex. They wear different colours, so I can see how you'd be confused.

Yellow - Aust, White - terrorists
>>
>>129152976
Saviour of the white race
>>
>>129152289
>>129152289

Who the fuck cares? Why not have a minute of silence for every death?

Stop politising sports.
>>
>>129153266
thanks m8
>>
>>129153501
>why make any effort whatsoever to acknowledge people who've died because of ideologies and culture that you and your m8s brought in
Are you one of those ""moderate muslims"" I've heard about? jesus christ you're ignorant
>>
Why would muslims show empathy for dead infidels?
>"There's no excuse here. This isn't about culture. This is about a lack of respect and I thought it was disgraceful"
Wrong. Muslim culture says killing infidels is not a sin.
>Football Federation Australia (FFA) reportedly issued a statement saying the Saudi team had flagged that players would not stand together because to do so would be "not in keeping with Saudi culture".
see?

Muslims do not belong in our country. Plain and simple.
>>
>>129153856

When was the last time /pol/ gave two shits about deaths? You morons regularly cheer terrorist victims when you're not wishing death on people you don't agree with.

Just shut the fuck up. If it was white people not caring about brown people you losers would be cheering.
>>
>>129152289

isn't it called a minute of silence? or is it called a minute of standing together in the middle of the field hugging your team mates? did they speak or something? did they, you know, break silence? what's the issue here? stop fabricating controversy
>>
>>129152289
They were silent though. They just didn't line up.
>>
Where were you when UEFA refused minute of silence for Istanbul attack?
>>
>>129155006

>treating /pol/ like a homogeneous community

god damn americunts are getting dumber by the day
>>
>>129157627
Why are you upset Muslims don't care about dead infidels? That's stupid. Instead of demanding Muslims adapt to our culture, you identify they are different and don't belong with us.
>>
>>129157061
Yeah of course Brazil doesn't understand basic principles of honour.
>>
>trying to guilt the sandniggers into losing.
>>
>>129157379
Was it meant to be celebratory?
>>
>>129153241
It's called football you degenerate.
>>
If you weren't cucks a soccer riot would have started and they wouldn't have left the stadium alive.

But hey. Whatever. White people are perma cucked and are probably never gonna come back.
>>
#notallmuslims right?

Goatfucking subhuman trash
>>
>>129153241
its football you amerishit, your (((football))) involves like 5% foot
>>
>>129157895

what's the difference between respecting a minute of silence in the middle of the field or in their respective positions for the game already?

i've seen plenty of minute of silence begin and end with the players in their respective positions, then you just kick the ball and the game starts, in fact it's more common this way, that's probably why they did this

stop fabricating controversy just to get mad at fabricated controversy, it's not healthy
>>
>>129158616
t Jamalio Jacksuan
>>
>>129158553
As God intended you buttfucking troglodyte
>>
>>129152289
>boo hoo the colored people didnt repsect a country half way round the world i'm gonna cry on 4chan for sympathy but pretend i'm tough
>>
>>129152289
yeah that was 11/10 disrespect
>>
>>129158736

you don't even watch football, what do you know about it
>>
>>129158754
god i hope your nation goes to war with russia soon enough and you nuke each other fucking degenerates
>>
>>129158616
>what's the difference between respecting a minute of silence in the middle of the field or in their respective positions for the game already?

The point is they said before the match that they wouldn't observe the minutes silence because it wasn't part of their culture. This is total bullshit as they have observed silence before when some Arab died, they're lying stinking goat fuckers.
>>
>>129159152
You are an idiot. It's not their culture to pay respects to dead infidels. Stop being mad. Stop demanding they become like us. Just point out that this is why they don't belong here and Muslims should be kicked out and banned. Multiculturalism doesn't work.
>>
>>129153241
The NFL is niggerball watched exclusively by cucks.
>>
>>129152289
Why would you have a moment of silence for a week old attack in a foreign country? Obviously you were trying to troll the based Sauds
>>
>>129159767
Two Australians died in the attack.
>>
>>129158964

You'll be irradiated too, you baltic untermensch.
>>
>>129159767
Two of the victims were Australians. They only released their names in the last couple of days. And to troll the Saudis.
>>
>>129152289

SA should be nuked.
>>
>>129158964
Our nation could be nuked into oblivion and would still be better off than your shithole. You fucks prob have to go out back to dig holes to shit in. Prob swim in AIDs encrusted water for your bi-monthly baths. Turn on the kitchen faucet and get radiation poisoning. Fuck off with all that
>>
File: 085544090617.png (87KB, 330x468px) Image search: [Google]
085544090617.png
87KB, 330x468px
>>129159843
its worth dying, the human race is fucked anyways.
also
>untermensch

>>129160126
sure, but at least a fully renovated house as good as yours built with strong commie materials which don't even need AC in 30C heat doesn't cost $4 million here, and my water is not filled with unknown degenerating chemicals. keep on living in your (((freedom))) land my burgerbro
>>
>>129160700
At least you can say your people fought against the banks once. Us Anglos can only lament our grandfathers were talked into stopping them.
>>
It is at the very least extremely tasteless, enough that there is no other way of interpreting it as blatant disrespect and a sincere expression of apathy at best and outright condoning the murders at worst.

There is no cultural misunderstanding of the simple act of respecting the fallen.
>>
>>129158964
The only reason we'd go to Russia is because of faggots like you.

If we drop you from NATO and Russia takes over, tough shit
>>
>>129160700
I'll enjoy my freedom to have kickass steaks and shooting niggers. You'll never know what its truly like to be liberated living in your village of squalor. Prob using some 1998 Gateway to shitpost on 4chan. Just now got hooked up to that state of the art 56k modem. I bet if I looked out your birdshit covered window there'd be a clothes line running between houses with some pantyhose and pantaloons. Livin like some 1930s vagabonds. But thats ok comrade cause you got vodka
>>
>>129152289
150 afghanis die in a massive blast, no one gives a shit, no moment of silence, no facebook filters, barely a news story... saudis won't be silent for 2 aussie women, durr why don't they care? Waaaaa
>>
>>129152289
>Why are our governments always so cock in ass with these pieces of shit?
because money talks
>>
>>129162007
Shit on table/toilet blah blah aside, has any muslim nation called for a moment of silence when they were hosting a game and western players just walked around aimlessly?
>>
>>129161929
We will never get dropped from NATO, because if Russia invades us they will have a perfect front for further Europe invasion and they will also get a sea entry.

>>129161974
We just lost the title to the 2nd best internet connection in Europe, now dropped to 8th, still good, other countries just caught up. Also my PC was worth €1200 2 years ago, self built, so fuck off with that too. I wish we had guns tho, but the russians would just shoot shit like niggers in US, so maybe its for the better.
>>
>>129153085
Yellow team plays white team
Then there is the "Chosen Champion" of each team (pink for yellow, blue for white)
If the match ends a draw those two wrestle inside the large circle in the middle and the one who pushes the other out gains the victory for his team
>>
>>129160700
Dude, just stop it, we allready know that native Balts are honorary arians
>>
>>129162819
Dont Forget that fans can throw in combat weapons when the two wrestle
>>
>>129162896
The burgers probably don't know, the absolute knobheads.
>>
>>129162434
1200 in whatever Monopoly money that is. So thats prob like a AMD Dual Core with 4GB memory. Yea you built it. Prob from raiding all those abandoned factories. On some straight STALKER shit. Niggas internet got downgraded from 56k. Thats gotta hurt. Bet your computer is all made up of Soviet era vacuum tubes and shit. Fuck digital, you got analog up in that bitch. Gotta change your graphics setting by twisting knobs and changing cables
>>
>>129163175
I know this is bait now, but yeah I use AMD because intel are fucking kikest of kikes.
>>
>>129163175
Just cringy when Niggers try to banter
>>
>>129163473
Watch this Fritz. Muslims. Bam. Eternally BTFO
>>
>>129153501
stfu ching chong
>>
Walleed is a Saudi, lets see him talk about this.
However I've noticed he decides to take days off whenever something damaging about Muslims hits the news
>>
>>129163298
Bring anything AMD into your shithole country is like throwing a trash bag into a dumpster
>>
>>129164759
not to bring /g/ shitposting here, but intel is so scared shitless of AMDs threadripper they are releasing their best server CPUs for consumers. really makes you think
>>
>>129165093
how do they threadrippas and the intel chips compare?
>>
>>129165493
The threadripper chips are basically 2x8core ryzens glued together using something called infinity fabric which delivers near perfect scalability, so its like 195% more powerful than a standard 8core ryzen. This means AMD can easily achieve even 64 core server CPUs, which will absolutely destroy the intel kikery, since they have to create an actual 16 core CPU on a single chip, which is way harder and way, way more expensive. So they are going to use all their best silicon not only on the server market, but on the consumer too.

this is my last post on this matter, don't want to get banned again
>>
>>129164309
This.

Waleed is a fucking cancerous snake and the sooner channel ten fucking dies the better
>>
>>129165913
thanks
>>
>>129162819
>>129163026
i would actually watch footy if this happened
>>
Well, they didn't really break the silence there, so it's ok.
>>
>>129167521
Australians are the biggest whingers on the planet.

This is a perfect example to show that multiculturalism doesn't work, yet instead they are angry that Muslims aren't adopting Australian/Western Values. Which means they are angry they don't support multiculturalism. Multiculturalism is the new religion. It's disgusting. Muslims belong in their own lands. I don't care if they hate us, they can laugh all they want about dead Australians, just do it in their own lands. I laugh at dead shitskins. We aren't the same people. We shouldn't live together and it's not desirable for us to live together.

Also, muslims die from terror attacks daily in the middle east. If they had minutes silence for every death over there, nobody would ever speak.
>>
>>129169203
Wew that's pretty much spot on, my nigger.

Multiculturalism is stupid, you can bring in people from different countries and religions together and have them learn to live together, but that will result in a new culture (see : Malaysia) you can't expect both cultures to magically work together with each person following his own.

And even in Malaysia there are still some issues from time to time so it's not like it will work flawlessly, people should just stick to their countries and only migrate if they are willing to completely abandon their previous culture and embrace the local one.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.