[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Check out these welfare statistics

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1473049130837.png (154KB, 578x394px) Image search: [Google]
1473049130837.png
154KB, 578x394px
http://www.statisticbrain.com/welfare-statistics/

>Percent of welfare recipients who are white / caucasian 16.8 % 11,405,000

>Percent of welfare recipients who are black 39.6 % 26,884,000

>Percent of welfare recipients who are Hispanic 21.2 % 14,392,000

How every single White person in the country isn't a five-star racist is beyond me.

>Affirmative Action
>Dreamers
>Sanctuary cities
>Welfare

Absolutely disgusting. Couldn't cultivate and prosper in your land so you whine like fucking cunts and ruin other areas becuase you're too fucking stupid and worthless to build, expand and generate wealth in your own tribe.

Come to the White man for table scraps over and over and over and over, and every decade it's never good enough so there's a new parade of horseshit we have to endure. Fire's fucking rising, shitskins.
>>
File: 1471305935395.jpg (117KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
1471305935395.jpg
117KB, 500x370px
Oh yea, forgot:

>Total Number of U.S. States where Welfare pays more than an $8 per hour job: 39
>>
>I don't want minorities to be on welfare
>affirmative action is bad
pick one poltards
>>
>27 million welfare niggers

Isn't that half their population? Are you telling me one out of two blacks can't figure out how to feed themselves?
>>
>>129152411
I did pick one: you have to go back.

No AA, less welfare rolled into one.
>>
>>129151214
It's almost as if that racial category has materially been treated worse, such as slavery, segregation, and racist policies.
Maybe, just maybe if there were jobs, and then people had access to those jobs they'd work.
>>
It's all true. You're better off being a Puerto Rican whore with 3 kids working 13 hrs a week than having a real job and no kids your 36 mother can take care while your off sucking dick.
>>
File: immigrantwelfare2.jpg (183KB, 1240x1142px) Image search: [Google]
immigrantwelfare2.jpg
183KB, 1240x1142px
>>129151214
suppressed information
>>
>>129152764
Maybe just maybe you should spend some time living in or around a ghetto and see for yourself that these people CHOOSE not to work, but game the system.
>>
>>129152764
Found the Democrat.
>>
>>129152411
no aa and no welfare for niggers, done.
>>
>>129152764

who gives a fuck? if you are weighed down a past that has such a miniscule effect on your outcome in life maybe you should go kill yourself. holy fuck, i've met black people with drug addicted parents become a benefit to society because they had the mental fortitude to do themselves better despite all the hardships. man the fuck UP
>>
>poor people receive welfare

No shit?
>>
>>129151214
>Hispanic
Not a race

Everybody knows the shitty brown ones are mestizos

call them that
>>
>>129151214
Every single 'person' is a 5 star racist.

Everyone else is less than a person.
>>
>>129152764
Ah the moment in life when your empathy controls your logic. The Democrats most powerful weapon. Think they care? Ever wonder why they are called projects? Member that whites were slaves and indentured servants also? Remember the chinese were treated like garbage? Did they turn out the same? If you're not a shill or troll, I had that mindset years ago. Its utterly wrong unfortunately. World is a tough place and thinking like that gives even shittier people power.
>>
>>129152411
>implying we shouldn't be using gas
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.