[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I explain to my girlfriend that you can be racist to white

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

File: great tits.jpg (198KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
great tits.jpg
198KB, 1920x1080px
She thinks that it's not racist to say bad things about white people because historically, white people haven't been oppressed. How do I counter this argument?
>>
Call her retarded and tell her about potato niggers.
>>
>>129150830
Cheat on her and tell her it's ok to cheat because she wasn't cheated on before.
>>
Google about white farmers in Zimbabwe, read about it, and give her some facts (for a current example).

Google statistics on white on black vs black on white crime, provide it to her, and ask if that counts as oppression.
>>
File: IMG_5031.jpg (89KB, 640x522px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5031.jpg
89KB, 640x522px
>>129150830
The definition of a word doesn't change because of circumstances. In a sense, it's like math. It's absolute.

There are varying degrees of heat and cold but still, it's either cold or it's not. It's either not or it's not.

There are varying degrees of racism. You're either spurned or killed. It's still racist.

Also, girls for the most part are retarded.
>>
File: 1-Arab-Slave-Trade.jpg (53KB, 691x556px) Image search: [Google]
1-Arab-Slave-Trade.jpg
53KB, 691x556px
The word slave is from the Slavic people because they were all enslaved.
>by white people but whatever
Also, you could just tell her to read a dictionary.
>>
>>129150830
((white jews))
Rural Appalachians
>>
>>129150830
>white people haven't been oppressed

What was the feudal system? serfs?

What are Janissary?
>>
>>129150830
Find yourself a gf who's not a leftist.
>>
>>129150830
>How do I counter this argument?
Show her a thing called a dictionary.
>>
>>129151481
kek. this.
>>
>>129150830
let her fuck a black guy
>>
>>129150830
you dump that stupid bitch
>>
>>129150830
You counter that argument by dumping her sorry ass.
>>
File: bUujvR.jpg.png (832KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bUujvR.jpg.png
832KB, 1280x720px
>>129150830
Sit down on the couch with your lady, pop open the nearest Oxford/Merriam Webster's dictionary, flip to the section dedicated to words starting with the letter R, go down a little ways, and read:

rac·ism
/ˈrāˌsizəm/
Noun
prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.
>>
>>129150830
By giving her the definition of racism and examples that clearly show racism towards white people. Very simple, anon. Get it together.
>>
>>129151711
>girls for the most part are retarded.
unfortunately, this.

She has likely internalized "racism" to mean roughly "criticism against my amazing rhythmic angel melanin pets". there is almost nothing you can say to change her mind on this. You can tell her that africans kills whites 25X more than the converse but it simply will not register as relevant. She will always see the blacks as a "victim".

Sadly this stems from her own internal belief that africans are inferior savages who need protection, but again, good luck getting her to see this. See: T kaczynski
>>
>>129150830
edit the HTML on a text page with a script that replaces "white" with "black"

go down the list of HuffPo article titles and ask her how racist they sound
>>
>>129150830
Your girlfriend will conform to you if you are a man and you are fucking her right
>>
>>129150830
> She thinks that it's not racist to say bad things about white people because historically, white people haven't been oppressed.
yes, yes they have. They have also been repressed when they found freedom from their previous oppressors.
>>
>>129152305
Then tell her racism is good, and only Jews think it's bad.
>>
>>129150830
If you have to explain such things, just leave her. (Notice I did use the term "break up" which implies further communication with her)
>>
>>129150830
Make her watch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NM8Y6uPH-R4
>>
Assuming she is white, drop her ass off in the hood for a night.
>>
>>129150830
>argument
yea that's called a non sequitur- even if what she was saying was true it still has no bearing on the issue. seriously just learn your logical fallacies that way when they come up in conversation with others you can point them out and not be forced to jump through the hoops of their warped logic
>>
File: IMG_0599.jpg (1015KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0599.jpg
1015KB, 3264x2448px
>>129150830
Don't ever try to teach a roasty about politics, one thing I've learned about women; keep shit simple, honestly you shouldn't even be "dating" them, the moment you put your relationship into a category they get spooked. Keep shit casual, take her out to eat, fuck her and don't talk to her for awhile, they always come back.
If she leaves you, don't react in any way. If you desperately try to get her back, she'll assume you're beneath her.
When talking to women, always remember that their decisions are purely based off emotion.
Pic related: Roasty training.
>>
>>129151711
>Also, girls for the most part are retarded.
Boys for the most part are retarded too. I don't make a distinction.
>>
>>129150830

Now I wanna tell you a story. I'm gonna ask ya'll to close your eyes while I tell you this story. I want you to listen to me. I want you to listen to yourselves.

This is a story about a little black girl walking home from the grocery store one sunny afternoon. I want you to picture this little girl.

Suddenly a truck races up. Two men jump out and grab her. They drag her into a nearby field and they tie her up, and they rip her clothes from her body. Now they climb on, first one then the other, raping her, shattering everything innocent and pure -- vicious thrusts -- in a fog of drunken breath and sweat. And when they're done, after they killed her tiny womb, murdered any chance for her to bear children, to have life beyond her own, they decide to use her for target practice. So they start throwing full beer cans at her. They throw 'em so hard that it tears the flesh all the way to her bones -- and they urinate on her.

Now comes the hanging. They have a rope; they tie a noose. Imagine the noose pulling tight around her neck and a sudden blinding jerk. She's pulled into the air and her feet and legs go kicking and they don't find the ground. The hanging branch isn't strong enough. It snaps and she falls back to the earth. So they pick her up, throw her in the back of the truck, and drive out to Foggy Creek Bridge and pitch her over the edge. And she drops some 30 feet down to the creek bottom below.

Can you see her? Her raped, beaten, broken body, soaked in their urine, soaked in their semen, soaked in her blood -- left to die.

Can you see her? I want you to picture that little girl.

Now imagine she's white.

^ What regardless of the race of the perpetrators, what they did was racism.
>>
They think there's no detriment to whites, but it's not about detriment. It's about equality.
>>
>>129156294

Argue emotionally, not logically - women will understand you then.
>>
>>129156294
That's such a bad analogy because you don't mention how it's a hate crime ever until the very end when u try 2 make ur point
>>
>>129150830
Muslims took white slaves for a longer time than the Triangle Trade existed. Mongolians, Tartars took white slaves too. But if she considers Arabs and Turks white, you can just do this: >>129151481
Also point out that Blacks didn't have white slaves simply because they had an inferior civilization, so when they first came in contact with whites they couldn't take white slaves en masse. They were a slaver society though and sold slaves to whites.

Not being able to enslave whites isn't a merit. And black people aren't better than whites, in fact they are actually worse in a moral sense. Being a victim of something doesn't make one a good person and doesn't give you a free card to commit a crime either.

Western whites didn't invent slavery, they invented a society free of slavery with human rights. So slavery isn't a white on black crime, but a necessary part of history and freedom is a gift from the white people to the blacks.

Although slavery in the African/colonial/Muslim sense wasn't a big thing in China.
>>
>>129152637
lol this.. and it takes like a min
>>
>>129156725

It's from a movie. Chuck in fucking 'The truck races up, and all because of the colour of her skin, two men jump out and grab her.' and there you go.
>>
>>129156725

Also, drop the fucking 'when u try 2' bullshit. Are you a fucking degenerate, or just retarded?

Speak properly or kill yourself.
>>
>>129152606
Women act out the Beauty and the Beast narrative non-stop and its because white guys have become so sissified over time.
>>
>>129150830
>Historically white people haven't been oppressed
History tells us that anywhere the power structure is not white, white people are oppressed. Since you retards are stuck on reading white history books written by white people within white power structures you won't find much oppression.

What I'm trying to say is that you're both dumb asses because this should be easy.
>>
>>129150830
How about you shove a bunch of history books at her, because plenty of white people have been enslaved by other whites.
If she refuses, then just fucking leave the dumb bitch.
>>
>>129150830
Learn how to sling that dick. If you are giving that bitch orgasms that leave her shaking she will do whatever you want.
>>
>>129151481
KEK
>>
A long vacation to South Africa without visiting Cape town.
>>
>>129150830
Scapegoating an entire group of people is a necessary condition for genocide.
>>
>>129150830
You don't "explain" anything. You slap her every time she says something racist about white people and stick your dick in her throat when she starts babbling on about being mad about being slapped.

You don't reason with women. You force obedience through indirect and sometimes direct application of pressure.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.