[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HELP! How do I become "Saved"?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 19

I am a ~30/yo that comes from a liberal family...way too liberal, actually. I used to be militant Atheist. Now I am thinking that I was wrong.

Should I become a Christian? Is Judgement Day real?

I'm FREAKING out.
>>
>>129150754
>Should I become a Christian?

You wont be able to. You might be able to give the appearance of being religious, but deep down you won't truly believe in it.
>>
>>129151188

Am I doomed then? I will burn forever???
>>
>>129150754

Hi anon

find a church in your area (preferably a smaller, reformed one) and reach out to the pastor. Try and find one who will be willing to talk with you and address and questions you might have. Im sure most if not all would be willing to speak with you and listen to your concerns, and can also give you more solid advice than anyone here.

Stay away from churches that look like a a business that provides an "experience." Go for the smaller ones emphasizing the bible. The people are more real there.

Godspeed, anon.
>>
>>129151372

I can't go to church. I have extreme social anxiety. Some weeks I don't even leave the house once.

Is there any other way I can be saved?
>>
>>129151372

I was baptized... I don't know if that matters or not.
>>
>>129150754
ask Larry David into your heart...any jew will do
>>
>>129150754
By becoming sovereign over yourself.
>>
>>129151455
The lord said that the only way to salvation is through him. You don't need to church anon simply take the lord into your heart, believe he is the son of god, and believe that he died for your sins. Repent your sins and pray daily. Read his scripture and obey his commandments, you better hurry though if the revelation 12 and september 23rd is correct time is running out
>>
>>129151771

I am so scared. What is going to happen on that day?
>>
>>129151771
I do highly recommend you seek out a baptist church, I spoke with a pastor there who had me speak out my acceptance of the lord and I swear I felt the holy spirit within me, since then the lord has been helping me with so much.
>>
>>129150754
Don't worry, nobody can believe unless the Holy Ghost is working inside them.

All you have to do is believe and eat the bread of life which is the word of God, the doctrine of salvation, the keys to the kingdom of heaven.

Welcome, brother.
>>
>>129151455
I didnt say go to church. I said reach out to a pastor and communicate. Talk by email. If you're interested in learning more about the bible and such, start somewhere. The life calling of a pastor is to help people like you. Take that help.
>>
>>129151334
No, because there's little chance the Christian God is the "true" God. The writings of the Bible have been changed through the millennia that it's far different to what it was in the first century.

Nobody knows what the fuck a God would fucking care about, and the Bible isn't a good source considering books were removed by a bunch of humans centuries ago. Look up Biblical Apocrypha.

Whether god is real or not, religious texts exploit people's faith in order for a few religious leaders to rake in donations and control populations.

Just read philosophy (which requires reading the Bible anyhow) and believe what YOU feel makes sense. Don't let some moron tell you you'll go to hell if you don't go to church every Sunday.
>>
>>129152008
Well if you read the revelation it speaks of a woman giving birth to he who will rule the world and a red dragon that will attempt to eat him but be saved by god, youtube it and you will find many videos that goes into further description about it. The bible states that god placed signs in the heavons and there is what appears to be a red dragon that is approching the constellation virgo who will give birth to jupitor after 9 months ( again a video will much better explain this since I am on mobile) I highly recommend researching this as I learned everything about it in ~30 min
>>
File: romans-road.jpg (97KB, 368x893px) Image search: [Google]
romans-road.jpg
97KB, 368x893px
>>129150754
>>
>>129151771

>dont need church
The word of god was meant to be shared as a community with spiritual leaders. This is the model Jesus and the disciples laid out in the scripture itself.

Avoiding church deprives you of spiritual support and accountability, and leaves the door open for bizarre personal interpretations such as the world ending on Sep. 23.

No one person can perfectly understand the bible. But together we can get a lot more out of it than by ourselves.
>>
File: 1496982069019.jpg (510KB, 683x658px) Image search: [Google]
1496982069019.jpg
510KB, 683x658px
<< 2 quotes about edomite jews
>>
accept jesus christ as your savior m8

trust me when i say atheism and nihilism brings nothing but misery
>>
>>129152504
>t.12 year old girl
YASSSSSSS SLAY QUEEN!

It's funny how every generation produces the same atheist zogbots with the exact same quotes.
>>
File: CcwZDfuWoAEbBzg.jpg (37KB, 600x287px) Image search: [Google]
CcwZDfuWoAEbBzg.jpg
37KB, 600x287px
>>129151372
>>129151771
>>129152154
>>129152262
>>129152249
>why are my fellow burgers so fucked up???
>>
>>129152777
You only need the Christ, a church is great for the reasons you mentioned but at the end of the day you go to church to praise the holy trinity the bible is open to interpretation but the commandmants are not and they are the absolute most important part, they are the laws of god
>>
File: rev12woman.jpg (214KB, 1600x924px) Image search: [Google]
rev12woman.jpg
214KB, 1600x924px
>>129152008
>>129152609

Pic related.
>>
>>129153060
We're older and wiser than you, son.
Atheism is a sign of youth and inexperience.
>>
>>129152900
Keep believing your Jewish religion. Don't forget some cash for the collection plate.
>>
I am so fucking nervous right now. I am shaking a bit.

I am so scared just thinking about this September date...
>>
Make war and you'll find war.

Make peace and you'll find peace.

Never be dishonest, even with yourself, because that is the only way evil can enter you. When you're honest you're close to God and that makes you untouchable.

Practice the 10 commandements and analyze the deadly sins so you can recognize and refuse them.
>>
>>129152008
>>129152609
Watch this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xn_l2yS6H2o
I'm not a believer but honestly this is making me reconsider, it's just too many coincidences happening at once.
>>
>>129150754
Romans 10.

5 For Moses writes about the righteousness which is of the law, “The man who does those things shall live by them.”[b] 6 But the righteousness of faith speaks in this way, “Do not say in your heart, ‘Who will ascend into heaven?’”[c] (that is, to bring Christ down from above) 7 or, “‘Who will descend into the abyss?’”[d] (that is, to bring Christ up from the dead). 8 But what does it say? “The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart”[e] (that is, the word of faith which we preach): 9 that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. 11 For the Scripture says, “Whoever believes on Him will not be put to shame.”[f] 12 For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek, for the same Lord over all is rich to all who call upon Him. 13 For “whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.”[g]

You were very, very wrong being an atheist. Luckily, Christ has made it so that the gift of salvation is free to anyone who believes earnestly that He died on the cross for our sins. He was the sacrifice that paid the blood price for the transgressions of humanity. Have faith in that, pray to God and tell Him that you believe and you will be saved. It's as simple as that.
>>
>>129150754
BOOK OF MORMON
O
O
K

O
F

M
O
R
M
O
N
>>
>>129153341
>Jewish religion
You kikes wish that were true.
Star Trek is the jewish religion.
>>
>>129151513
Baptism doesn't mean shit without a declaration of faith.
>>129151372
Do what this guy says, and stay away from Catholics and Anglicans.
>>
>>129153517

You can find refuge in Jesus anon. Refer to my post here >>129152667 if you desire to be saved. Jumping straight into eschatology and possible happenings might prove to be overwhelming.
>>
>>129150754

Judgement Day isn't real, but Day of The Rake will be.
>>
>>129153986
this. Eschatology is advanced shit. It's not for new believers. You gotta be real grounded in your faith before you go trying to unpack Daniel and Revelation.
>>
>>129150754
Close your eyes, put your hands together, open your heart and mind, and pray.
>Dear Father
>I pray to you to save me
>I pray for you to guide me and protect me
>Hail Satan
>Amen
>>
>>129153569
>For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek, for the same Lord over all is rich to all who call upon Him

I'm sure /pol/ would love heaven with majority Africans and spics.
>>
If you want to find god, you have the internet, just like a training bra find out which one fits you best.

If you seriously think there is an impending judgement day or rapture however, I would advise the church of psychiatry over all others, because you nigger ass is losing it.
>>
>>129153517
There's no need to be afraid, the lord died for our sins, he made it possible to repent and brought us the holy spirit. Remember that god will love you no matter what and wants you to be a part of his home. Accept the lord into your heart, and truely believe that he died for your sins. Salvation comes through the Christ remeber that always.
>>
File: rotate.gif (999KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
rotate.gif
999KB, 500x700px
>>129150754
Taoism or zen Buddhism your pick it's all about the same, we are all Brahman wearing the mask who we pretend to be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1qui6pC54A
>>
>>129154350
watch this video, I'm not saying it'll happen or not but you have to admit it's a little worrying
>>
>>129150754
You've already gone atheist so you have already been saved.

Just dont be militant. Understand that spirituality is a personal journey and those who subscribe to poetic collective opinion (Religion) are the ones who need to be saved.

There is definitely something magical about existence. If surrealism in philosophy has taught us anything its that there is no meaning to the cosmos but what how shit would that be. We create our own meaning.
>>
>>129150754
>I used to be militant Atheist.
>a leaf
go back to the coffee shop hannah
>>
What's amazing to me is that even in a den of degeneracy like 4Chan, there are a TON of Christians here trying to spread the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Satan eternally BTFO
>>
>>129150754
Just be pro white/your own race and be ready for the day of the leaf.
>>
>>129150754
Fuck jew leaders and fuck muzzrats.
>>
Once you realize that religion is entirely useless, you will have a much easier life.
>>
File: 1646458475.jpg (115KB, 1000x892px) Image search: [Google]
1646458475.jpg
115KB, 1000x892px
>>129155129

Amen.

Matthew 7:7
>>
File: jesusislord.jpg (146KB, 454x257px) Image search: [Google]
jesusislord.jpg
146KB, 454x257px
The story of Jesus as recorded in the gospels is about what happens when the Spirit of God appears on Earth, and is resisted by the worldly powers of organized religion and the state. Anytime the message of Christ becomes co-opted by religious doctrine or state power, it has already abandoned its roots, since at its core the Jesus story is about how those very powers will stop at nothing to subvert and destroy the Christ. Though of course they can never succeed - to those with eyes to see and ears to hear, the King remains enthroned.

Christ shows us that self-giving sacrificial love is the true power in the universe, not the top-down tyrannical brute strength of Caesar. Christ's earliest followers proclaimed "Jesus is Lord!", rather than "Caesar is Lord!" which regions conquered by the empire were required to say. The implied subversive question - who is making a better Kingdom? Caesar who puts people on crosses, or Christ who bears the cross in love for all? Caesar who dominates and kills all who oppose with brute strength, or God who raised Christ from the dead?

Why is self-giving sacrifice the ultimate power? Picture water. In some senses, the most submissive substance imaginable. It will flow through your fingers, fit any container you put it in. Yet nothing can compete with it for domination of the planet - it covers 70% of Earth's surface. It uses its power not to dominate like a tyrant, but to quietly nourish each and every thing that lives. This is built into Creation as a prefiguration of Christ. The blood of Christ is spiritual water, and those who drink of it will never thirst again.
>>
File: qcb.jpg (59KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
qcb.jpg
59KB, 736x552px
>>129150754
dirt in the ground
>>
>>129152504
>what are the dead sea scrolls
Its not too late OP, swallow the jesus pill
>>
File: 1496715243114.jpg (245KB, 750x884px) Image search: [Google]
1496715243114.jpg
245KB, 750x884px
>>129150754
>>
>>129155272
False it gets worse and you will feel empty inside. Life is so much better and easier when you believe in lord and have the holy spirit guiding you
>>
File: JC.jpg (146KB, 570x717px) Image search: [Google]
JC.jpg
146KB, 570x717px
>>129155282
Were we supposed to try and be like Jesus? It would be virtually impossible considering he was perfect. With that being said, I live by Psalm 144:1-2
>>
>>129150754
Deus Vult Brother the Catholic Church welcomes you with open arms attend a mass and begin catechism and you will see. Atheism is the void and has no purpose. Find purpose in God friend.
>>
>>129155527
We were made in God's image, he knows we are impure and sinful in nature (Adam and Eve secured that for us) whice is why he sent his only son to die at the cross, he died for our sins, we will never be like Jesus but we can repent our sinful nature and strive to live a better life through his commandments
>>
I mean God isn't real, but to become "saved" you have accept that Jesus died for your sins, and "accept him into your heart" whatever the fuck that means. I'm well acquainted with evangelical Christianity and it's all just buzzwords. As far as I can tell, as long as you believe you are saved by Jesus's death and you believe in his subsequent resurrection and ascension, you're in.
>>
>>129155953
don't cut yourself on all that edge, faggot
>>
>>129156081
Awww, sorry I hurt your feelings, anon. :(
>>
>>129150754
DO NOT take advice from /pol/. Here are pastors in a live chat waiting to talk to people like you https://groundwire.net/
>>
>>129150754
Just meditate on Jesus Christ.

Try to understand why He came down to us on Earth.

Try to understand why He died for us.

Meditate of why The Bible says we are all sinners and depend on Christ to be saved.
>>
>>129155897
Is it necessarily wrong to fight and kill for a noble cause. I.E. - The crusaders
>>
What happens to my family if I can't save them? Are they doomed?
>>
>>129150754
>considering a well thought out response
oh look a leaf
>kys
>>
>>129155897
This. I think one of the most importwnt teachings of Jesus Christ is to always turn the other cheek.

I think this really speaks to us after any terrorist attack.
>Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth:
>But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.
>And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloke also.
>And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain.
>>
believe with all your hear that Jesus is the Son of God who died, was buried, and resurrected for full payment of all your sins past, present, and future. trust in Him only for your salvation.

if you truly feel this way, then you can know you have eternal life and nothing and no one can take it away.

you will become a son of God and be guided throughout your life. try to do the things you know are good like reading Bible (authorized king james version), go to church that preaches true gospel, live righteously, etc. but dont worry too much, God will guide you toward righteousness and knowledge if you seek Him.
>>
File: 777777777777777777668.jpg (13KB, 185x272px) Image search: [Google]
777777777777777777668.jpg
13KB, 185x272px
>>129156258
*tipping intensifies*
>>
>44 And all that believed were together, and had all things common;
>45 And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need.

Literally
>From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs
>>
>>129157353
Christian communism is very different from Marxist communism, which is inherently atheistic. Christian communes were common until Christianity became the official religion of the Roman Empire, and they worked just fine.
>>
well, seems like everyone's ignoring me so I'll post again
what do you guys think about this? It's got me worried.
>>
>>129157685
I think no man knows the day or the hour. Until it happens, any speculation is likely baseless.

However, what you need to take from this is that you must get your soul in order as soon as possible.
>>
>>129150754
Read Revolt Against the Modern World by Julius Evola to get a good sense of what you are looking for.

You will thank me later.
>>
>>129157685
Its scaring the shit out of you because your smart anon. You know this time it is for real.
>>
>>129157685

Matthew 24

42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come. 43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up. 44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

If you believe, then you should work to preach the gospel to your family as to not suffer your house to be broken up.

I think in my experience God gave me many opportunities to speak the truth to my family, even though I did not seek them out. At the very least be not silent when an opportunity is given to you.

But in the end its their decision. The rightful destination of all men is hell, one must believe on Jesus for salvation.
>>
File: image.jpg (79KB, 1024x912px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 1024x912px
>>129156618
>liberal family
>are they doomed?
What do you think faggot
>>
>>129158713
Truly, some people will always deny Christ.

Hopefully your whole family isn't like this though.
>>
>>129158595
I'm torn on it. I want to believe but I have a really hard time dealing with the fact that christianity is made by jews, and the christians slaughtered our forefathers and made us forsake our old religion.
>>
File: 1489735508761.jpg (50KB, 600x501px) Image search: [Google]
1489735508761.jpg
50KB, 600x501px
>>129150754
Take a look around, is the world not gone mad? Do you really think Judgment day is not at hand? Perhaps you should the Book of Revelations and let us know if you think Judgment Day is at hand
>>
>>129159328
Clearly you are a troll.
>>
>>129150754
If you're worried about it, then you're already saved. Don't listen to other faggots.
>>
>>129159494
How? Guarantee you that I'm not.
>>
>>129158595
>Revolt Against the Modern World by Julius Evola

Isn't Hell just reincarnation? Coming back on Earth to try again?
>>
>>129154207
Fucking Sub-Saharans too. At least some N.Africans are bro tier.
>>
File: 0094_07.gif (43KB, 468x240px) Image search: [Google]
0094_07.gif
43KB, 468x240px
I grew up in the deep south. Forced to go to Church, Catholic School, etc. I'm a little older, so I was in school in the 80's.

Anyway, I thought I was smart and laughed at religion and I was one of the only atheists I knew, even at a young age. I used to laugh at all the hysterical 'end of the world' comics, like this Jack Chick Tract image. They told me the kids would turn on their elders, that perversion and wickedness would rule the land, that Christians would be persecuted, etc.

In 1983 that seemed like complete fantasy. Now, everything they told me would happen... seems to be happening.

Maybe I have been wrong this whole time and the Christ-fags have always been right.

- a concerned atheist.
>>
>>129150754
Pathetic, you have no conviction.
>>
>>129150754
OP. Relax. When you understand your anxiety will melt away.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=X2-Vuz9ms68
>>
>>129151188
Doubt is a forgivable sin, anon. If you accept Christ's gift of salvation, He will save you. You don't have to believe in Him, He believes in you.
>>
>>129154207
Most nigger and spic Christians aren't serious. They do drugs, drink till their blackout drunk, have premarital sex with whatever whale comes their way, etc.

They are too low IQ to have self discipline 99% of them are going to hell.
>>
>>129151334
Hell is a metaphor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Idi2oMS_EHQ

God is real, and you do not die. But don't worry about that too much, just live a good life.
>>
File: tumblr_ng4kmsZjaF1qbmgeto2_1280.jpg (1004KB, 917x1124px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ng4kmsZjaF1qbmgeto2_1280.jpg
1004KB, 917x1124px
>>129153247
all my christian cousins are going to africa to help niggers. and they're republicans.

"If you consider that fascism and Satanism have a lot of similarities as they both advocate power, spiritual and physical excellence, responsibility, survival of the fittest, elitism, etc., it's logical that some bands advocate both"
>>
>>129161588
primitive kike btfo by advanced roman pagans
>>
File: enlightenment-pic-2.jpg (219KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
enlightenment-pic-2.jpg
219KB, 250x241px
>>129150754
Anon focus here. Fuck what everyone else is telling you.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PfIYGaslVnA
Thread posts: 92
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.