[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Asians have higher sperm quality than whites and blacks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_4340.jpg (128KB, 750x422px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4340.jpg
128KB, 750x422px
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/28522219/

Racial Variation in Semen Quality at Fertility Evaluation.
Khandwala YS, et al. Urology. 2017.

RESULTS: White men produced greater volumes of semen on average, however, Asian men had higher sperm concentrations and total sperm count. A lower proportion of Asian men compared to White men had semen quality in the suboptimal range for most semen parameters while a higher proportion of white men were found to have azoospermia. Stratification by BMI groups attenuated the observed differences between Whites and Asians, yet Asian male semen quality remained higher.

> Is this why china have 1.2 billiobn people? Should all women just open up their pussy to be riced?
>>
Interesting. No wonder white people are going extinct. It just makes the asian pill more worth it. Hapa master race is the future hope
>>
I'm guessing it's diet
>>
Ant people are able to produce like ants?

Impressive.
>>
>>129147057
me chinese
me play joke
me fill ball sac up with coke

that's the ancient chinese secret...coked up spermatophores
>>
>>129147057
>I'm guessing it's diet
Who are they calling "white" in this study? Are they counting kikes, spics, and sand niggers as "white" like they so often do when they want to feed us bullshit like this?
>>
>>129147057
At least the nigger myth is put to rest.
>>
Should I let my half-mexican girlfriend be riced? Srs, pls respond
>>
>>129148201
Who are they calling asians hmmmm
>>
File: sperm.jpg (225KB, 682x828px) Image search: [Google]
sperm.jpg
225KB, 682x828px
>>129147057

Whites on average produce more sperm. Their sample size was almost double the size of Asians.

With that extra sperm volume that means whites are actually producing more sperm by total sperm count.

The most interesting findings there were that niggers were absolutely BTFO and totally at the bottom wrung for both sperm count and sperm motility.
>>
File: IMG_0911.gif (139KB, 1169x993px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0911.gif
139KB, 1169x993px
don't
>>
>>129149703
Niggers btfo

Africa needs to be riced
>>
File: 1493341879920.gif (275KB, 495x283px) Image search: [Google]
1493341879920.gif
275KB, 495x283px
>>129147057
SAGE I'm sure you know that because you had plenty of Asian Semen to work with
>>
>>129150192
sage

OP holds the world record for Asian cocks sucked in a day
>>
>>129147688

There is no future in Hapas

All well get are Filipinos and more south American type peoples
>>
>>129154159

Hapas are already a thing for over 2000+ years.
Their own countries, language, culture, etc...
The difference is that they were exclusively the offspring of Asian men and white women.
Where as the western hapas are a new phenomenon of White man and asian women. A combination that is promoted by hollywood and corporations. A combination that is shoved into the faces of people. A paring that mainly started in the 70s when western nation allowed asian women into their countries.
>>
File: 45783.jpg (213KB, 864x812px) Image search: [Google]
45783.jpg
213KB, 864x812px
>>129155988
Forgot to post this:
>>
>>129147057
Folded over 1000 times!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.