[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Flossing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: floss.png (1MB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
floss.png
1MB, 1200x675px
How often do you floss /pol/?

What is the state of dental hygiene in the modern era?
>>
After every meal. 2 to 3 times a day. Just like Saint Comey.
>>
>>129144709
You floss that much or just brush?
>>
File: Super_Floss.jpg (24KB, 460x300px) Image search: [Google]
Super_Floss.jpg
24KB, 460x300px
>>
>>129145131
Brush and floss after every meal, dental work is so expensive that it's worth doing the preventative care. Also wearing a night guard at night to prevent teeth grinding. I spent around 8k on a implant last year that could have been avoided.
>>
>>129146347
Don't know if I would go full night guard.
>>
File: 1460040681739.jpg (43KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1460040681739.jpg
43KB, 900x900px
REEEEE

A BLACK MAN

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I'm also a racist white nationalist trump supporter
>>
>>129146580
Stop being racist. British have worse dental than blacks.
>>
>>129146559
You must. You can get ones that are small and thin. No big deal. R u a dentist?
>>
I have a water pik that I use twice daily
>>
>>129146771
No i'm not. But I've had severe tooth pain before so I am trying to avoid it.
>>
>>129146790
Do those work as well as traditional floss?
>>
>>129146580
dude chill the fuck out
>>
>>129146580
It's a nigger you fucking frog poster fuck.

>>129146347
I was a degenerate smoker and even all the dental prevention didn't help me from losing three teeth, it fucking sucks, now i'm paying hard shekels to have them replaced.
>>
>>129146887
I've been down that road my friend. It took a long time (3 years) and a lot of trips to the dentist and a lot of money but my teeth are all fixed and don't hurt anymore. Finding the right night guard was the biggest thing.
>>
>>129144294
I don't brush my teeth and I don't floss
my teeth have been getting these white splotches on them lately, anybody know what it is?
>>
>>129144294
1. Every day
2. I go to the dentist every 6 months.
>>
>>129146601
oh.. a faggot. gross
>>
>>129144294
My teeth are too cramped for that shit.
>>
>>129144294
Don't need to
I smoke meth instead
>>
>>129146929
Much better. Floss can miss spots, but thanks to the properties of liquid applied as a force it gets every single spot in there. If you have something stuck in your teeth that won't budge you'd need floss to dislodge it I imagine, but I have yet to encounter that problem. 9/10 would recommend. Point deducted because it's kinda loud
>>
>>129147681
Fuck off shill
>>
>>129145999
those look like a bad idea. you just reintroduce the food bits/bacteria to a new tooth. unless you use 20 of them each time you floss
>>
>>129144294
I don't floss, the wire doesn't fit between my teeth.
I just use toothpicks instead, those can squeeze right in.
>>
>>129144294
FUCK YOU! I didn't go to dentist for 5 years and onlyhu brushed my teeth with electirc jew toothrush every one in awhile. I'll say 5 times aw eek. No cavities ever! for 33 yearfs!
>>
>>129144294
Once every two weeks. Don't brush that often either. Teeth are in great shape. Dentist says because I don't eat any sugar.
>>
I haven't brushed my teeth in years lol
>>
>>129144294
Flossing is a jew invention, i flossed religiously and my gum receeded. Stoppoed flossing, my gum back to plump and pink.
>>
I only brush once or twice a day depending on my mood, had braces because of cross bite and didn't change my brushing habits, braces are off now and teeth are in great condition.
>>
>>129146929
No
>>
>>129147117
>my father constantly getting an infection on his tooth
>after changing doctors several times they finally find out his tooth was cracked sideways, undetectable by xray
>damage was so bad they need to reconstruct bone
>full and extreme operations on his mouth with artifical tissue grafting and replacement and hardcore antibiotics over the course of WEEKS
this might ruin a man's entire life
but, wait a minute...
My father still lives in mexico
>he pays the bill in cash
>i spent more on my fucking nintendo switch

"hard shekels" my uninsured mexican penis
>>
>>129150145
I live in the Bronx faggot, i'm on vacation, I should see how cheap is to get my work done here. Where does your dad lives?
>>
>>129150145
do you think they didn't find the crack sooner because your dad was using mexican dentists?
>>
>>129146929
Pretty fucking good really. Loud as fuck and poorly engineered - kids water pistols have more oomph than 1-6 power setting, but 6-10 is good, with 10 being so strong it fucking hurts and can cause bleeding.

I use it after a normal floss and it gets out heaps of shit you wouldn't even know was there. Lots of negs, but still does a fucking good job.
>>
>>129151502
Lol exactly.
>>
>>129144294

I brush my teeth once a day with an electric toothbrush.

But I also eat a pretty natural diet, mostly fruit, beans, rice, with small amounts of meat and very little processed foods. No soda or sugary abominations.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.