[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CNN vs Fox News - Comey testimony aftermath

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 179
Thread images: 31

File: cnn v fox.jpg (17KB, 200x267px) Image search: [Google]
cnn v fox.jpg
17KB, 200x267px
CNN:
Major loss for Trump.
Major win for Comey and Democrats.
Trump clearly obstructed justice and should be formally indicted then impeached.
Trump a proven liar. Comey fired ONLY so Trump could protect himself.
Even though Trump priorly wasn't under investigation for collusion with Russia, he "probably" is now.
Loretta Lynch did nothing wrong.
Leaking is a good thing!

Fox News:
Major win for Trump.
Major loss for Comey and Democrats.
Clearly no obstruction of justice.
Trump will not be formally charged and no basis for impeachment.
Comey is weak and obviously unfit to run the FBI.
Trump was never under investigation for collusion.
Loretta Lynch should be investigated for corruption.
Leaking is bad!

The contrast between the two sides is actually hilarious and it almost feels like I'm watching literal comedy.

I find it incredible that a huge amount of the left GENUINELY believes that Trump got utterly demolished today and the testimony of Comey is the beginning of the end for Trump. CNN is pushing the narrative hard for that Trump clearly had intent to wrongly influence Comey, probably broke the law and they are hyper-focusing on things that will have absolutely no legal consequences (i.e Comey's fucking feelings) to Trump in order to keep the hate-train going strong.

Is proper journalism completely dead in the MSM at this point? Fox is obviously better and generally more accurate than CNN but they pull ridiculous shit too even so. I know mainstream journalism has been horrible for a long time but it truly does get worse on a daily basis to the point of blatant absurdity.

99% of the MSM has been saying that Trump himself was under investigation for collusion for months... it's proven false now and they don't even give a fuck and are sticking to their bullshit and doubling down on monumentally radical retarded faggotry.

wtf
>>
>Is proper journalism completely dead in the MSM at this point?
At this point? Nigga where have you been the last 15 years?
>>
>>129143366
If Trump somehow managed to singlehandedly cure cancer, CNN and the left on general would probably find a way to form a narrative about how utterly horrible it is.
>>
>>129143527
To be fair he did say it's been awful for a long time.
>>
>>129143527
I also said it's been horrible a long time... I just find it somewhat amazing they are still able to get profoundly worse on a literally daily basis.
>>
>>129143635
>BREAKING NEWS - TRUMP ORDERS GENOCIDE
>>
>>129143366

>The contrast between the two sides is actually hilarious and it almost feels like I'm watching literal comedy.

I lost all faith in humanity while watching the opening 'interview' with 2 Democrats. He pointed out, for instance, that in the Ohio rep's district, the "comey story" was buried in page 37 but all the rep wanted to talk about was "Trump taking responsibility for... firing Comey?"
>>
File: trump is satisfied.jpg (55KB, 920x537px) Image search: [Google]
trump is satisfied.jpg
55KB, 920x537px
>>129143635
Trump's cure for cancer is a sickening offense against nature and he must be jailed immediately!
>>
>>129143366
>>129144088

*on Tucker Carlson
>>
File: Trumptler.jpg (30KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
Trumptler.jpg
30KB, 480x600px
>>129144031
>>
File: 1496775016043.png (21KB, 616x930px) Image search: [Google]
1496775016043.png
21KB, 616x930px
CNN is garbage pandering to generation Y "not my president" crowd.
>>
Kurt Eichenwald's hentai proclivities got a shout out on Tucker tonight.
>>
He gets asked one time by Trump. He goes all autistic.

T: "Can you cut Flynn some slack? He's a good guy. Don't want to see his life ruined by political witch hunts."

C: "H-he's a n-nice g-guy. Can I go now? I forgot my spinner at home."

T: "Well, are you are aren't you? If you want folks to investigate for Russia thing, check out anybody. Just don't drag Flynn's name through the mud."

C: *Hides behind the curtains* "Y-you can't see me!" *runs out the room when President Trump comes near.*

He's already confirmed that no one talked to him besides Trump about dropping anything. He then said he didn't take it as an order, then he said he took it as one but never followed through.

Then he said he leaked stuff because Trump hurt his feelings.
>>
>>129143366
CNN is beyond trash and they are literally in favor of any leaks if they hurt Trump even if they also hurt national security.
>>
File: 1493067071389.jpg (38KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1493067071389.jpg
38KB, 657x527px
>>129143635
BREAKING: trump has had cure since the 90s and now plans to charge non whites more.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170608-101126.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170608-101126.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
Normies are already making memes it was nothing. People know comey didn't say shit today
>>
>>129144871
Kel. Best one yet.
>>
File: billbrasky.jpg (91KB, 1000x604px) Image search: [Google]
billbrasky.jpg
91KB, 1000x604px
how do the jews benefit from this
>>
>>129143635
#notallcancer
>>
>>129144902
Unfortunately, there's a bunch of idiotic libtards at my office and they all genuinely believe that Comey was amazing today as well as thinking that Trump in all seriousness got supremely demolished. It's amazing. I feel like I should be observing them and taking notes while spying in random cubicles about their behavior like in a National Geographic documentary/show.
>>
>>129143366
Literally everyone knows Fox is a Republican shill network.
>>
There's no money in telling the truth
>>
File: 1496511670763m.jpg (53KB, 1024x537px) Image search: [Google]
1496511670763m.jpg
53KB, 1024x537px
>>129143366
And yet none of this was "leaks". Not a single thing Comey said was classified.
>>
>>129143366
Comey literally called the MSM and the Russian collusion narrative "fake news".
>>
>>129145598
A large amount of people legitimately believe that Fox News is a corrupt Republican shill network while simultaneously thinking that CNN is a factually based news network with excellent integrity...
>>
>>129143366
It is amazing. The testimony covered a lot of stuff, despite nothing of value being said. The left and the right are now picking and choosing the soundbytes that support their agenda while completely ignoring the other parts of the testimony. Anyone who says anything of value was said during this testimony is a non-centrist cuck.
>>
>>129143635
TRUMP PUTTING DOCTORS OUT OF WORK
>>
>>129145598
You are aware that millions of people are such dullards at this point that they in all seriousness think that Fox News is a right-wing network of lies and manipulation but somehow CNN is a network of journalistic integrity and are profoundly more accurate in every possible sense vs Fox right?

There's literally tons of people who are THAT level of psychologically manipulated and stupid as fuck. Tons of them. Idiots... idiots everywhere.
>>
File: its too late to call.png (360KB, 531x321px) Image search: [Google]
its too late to call.png
360KB, 531x321px
Civil war is inevitable at this point.
>>
File: joy.gif (2MB, 331x197px) Image search: [Google]
joy.gif
2MB, 331x197px
>>129146181
Oh hey... I could actually see them doing something like that hahahahahahaha. Probably talk about that Trump is supposed to be a jobs and economy President but is causing highly skilled and educated people (i.e Doctors) to lose jobs. Excellent sir.
>>
>>129143635
NYT Headline: Trump Wants Women to Grow Long Hair and Big Breasts... cont'd on pg. 37

.... Donald Trump is funding a treatment for cancer that eliminates the need for chemotherapy and mastectomies.
>>
File: no bias here (still).png (103KB, 727x533px) Image search: [Google]
no bias here (still).png
103KB, 727x533px
>>129145598

>Fox News is far right-wing state run media
>CNN and MSNBC are centrist and unbiased
>>
>>129146510
Sometimes I genuinely think you could be right. I'm joining if I can slaughter faggots, niggers, and SJWs.
>>
File: no bias here.jpg (199KB, 867x1024px) Image search: [Google]
no bias here.jpg
199KB, 867x1024px
>>129146828

Really gets the noodle cooking, huh?
>>
>>129143366
Im glad to see you've reached the bargaining stage of the five stages of a crisis. But the left is destroying everything America stands on. There is a clear right, and it's not the left. I recommend the videos in Trump general to help you and like minded individuals deal with the next stage of depression.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnrBQEAM3rE
>>
File: comey_leaks.png (1MB, 1296x2492px) Image search: [Google]
comey_leaks.png
1MB, 1296x2492px
>>129143366
Something is out of place. Notice how Comey made sure to
1. Not report the Flynn request to General Sessions.
2. Discuss everything with his leadership team afterwards.
3. Tell Sessions that he did not want anymore 1-1 meetings with Trump because he wanted to keep the FBI "independent".

None of the MSM is really reporting what's going on. None of them are investigating the timeline of events that surrounded the meetings, it's pathetic really.
>>
>>129146828
How the fuck do you decide what's 'negative in tone'?

>The President said this in a tweet today
NEGATIVE TONE!

No it's just Trump being a retard
>>
>>129146510
I just want to kill niggers (and jews). I very much hope it never actually comes to civil war but if it happens, I want to get the record for nig kills. Wouldn't it be nice if we got rid of all the niggers and the only blacks left over were those of high levels of intelligence? They're rare, but do exist and shouldn't be killed.
>>
>>129147342
It isn't always how an event is portrayed, but which events are talked about at all. While Fox News might cover a story of Trump doing good things, CNN or MSNBC won't and will instead cover stories of Trump doing retarded things. They can both be right, but both are pushing an agenda by only talking about the things that support their agenda.
>>
>>129147183
What are you suggesting?
>>
>>129146977
Sorry, anon, but that's accurate reporting. He was saying that some people who come back from war "can't handle" what they have seen.

Fake news isn't everything you disagree with.
>>
>>129147342
>Pretends that the news, especially cable news, involves anything along the line of people simply being presented the news without any bias or spin
This is why retarded liberals love your country
>>
File: sameday.jpg (255KB, 1146x621px) Image search: [Google]
sameday.jpg
255KB, 1146x621px
>>129145598
Is it time to autisticly dump my CNN folder?
>>
>>129146510
civil war would blow but I'm in if I can murder Jews, niggers, faggots and liberals with extreme prejudice
>>
>>129147685
But of course the president making comical proclamations will be covered over a memo-signing ceremony. It's just the way the media works, and I thought Trump knew that.

>>129147702
How is presenting a presidential tweet biased? Half of Trump's team say his tweets should be ignored, while the other half just deflect. What are the MSM meant to do?
>>
>>129147342
If you can compare a CNN article & Briebart article than you should be able to tell.
>>
>>129147183
What exactly are you alluding to? I agree, it is in fact pathetic, but what do you think the proper conclusions and narrative in general should be?
>>
truth in >green

CNN:
Major loss for Trump.
Trump clearly obstructed justice and should be formally indicted then impeached.
>Trump a proven liar. Comey fired ONLY so Trump could protect himself.
>Even though Trump priorly wasn't under investigation for collusion with Russia, he "probably" is now.
>Leaking is a good thing!

Fox News:
Major win for Trump.
Major loss for Comey and Democrats.
Clearly no obstruction of justice.
>Trump will not be formally charged and no basis for impeachment.
Comey is weak and obviously unfit to run the FBI.
>Trump was never under investigation for collusion.
Loretta Lynch should be investigated for corruption.
Leaking is bad!
>>
Trump won because:
The goalpost was Trump colluded with Russia. and that is not on the CNN list. He won the battle. Dems will continue on with obstruction of justice but that seems pretty flimsy.
>>
>>129147916
yfw there are people who are Jewish nigger faggot liberals all-in-one?
>>
>>129148052
Youre faking being this thick.
So theres the presentation of the actual tweet. Up on screen, read by tv host
Then there's the 3 HOURS of panel discussion by paid Democrat operatives reading talking points or just shitting all over the President with unproven allegations or simple ad hominem

Stop pretending to be stupid
>>
>>129147183
i dont get it
>>
>>129147694
They implied he was calling them weak when, in full context, he was clearly saying they are mentally broken from the shit they've seen which is as close as you can get to the clinical definition of PTSD using layman's terms.
>>
>>129148182
>The goalpost was Trump colluded with Russia.

This
>>
File: faggot jews.jpg (38KB, 301x300px) Image search: [Google]
faggot jews.jpg
38KB, 301x300px
>>
>>129148411
It's hard not to talk negatively about the tweets when the president, for example, misspells the word "tap", or takes the London mayor out of context and attacks him for no reason.
>>
>>129147693
>>129148140
I'm suggesting that the FBI is it's own faction. The FBI has been attempting to force the White House to submit through leaks and disinformation. Read the image, why does Comey not recall the "McCabe" thing when both he and McCabe called Preibus to tell him that the NYT report was false, but that the FBI couldn't do anything.

Furthermore, isn't it very odd that Comey told Sessions he wanted no more 1 to 1 meetings with Trump so the FBI could remain independent, but then the very next day McCabe went to Preibus personally?
>>
>>129148460
Literally all the MSM headlines shown use Trump's own words
>>
>>129148171
Mfw based foriegn bro has a brain.

Why can't others critically think?
>>
>>129148709
Of course... Comey is a corrupt politically motivated bitch who wanted as much influence as he could get for himself and his agency.
>>
File: wtf.gif (2MB, 537x336px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.gif
2MB, 537x336px
>>129148171
You really don't think Loretta Lynch was a corrupt cunt that should be investigated? Not even the tarmac meeting with Bill Clinton concerns you? Even when they tried to keep the meeting a secret and had secret service prevent onlookers and photos?
>>
>>129148833
Mischaracterizing the words said does not sound like solid reporting to me. Also you seem to be forgetting the bullshitting that has nothing to do with his words.
>>
>>129146828
2 points to the right, 2 scoops. BTFO faggot Fox shill!
>>
>>129148171
I would say that it is a major win for Trump since their is no basis for impeachment, but the rest of the list seems pretty solid.
>>
>>129148597
The London mayor has ties to the Muslim Brotherhood and he's all for increased immigration. Terrorism is "part and parcel of a large city." The London mayor needs to be beheaded on live television like they do in other Muslim countries (RIP UK).
>>
>>129148833
Anon claims: "literally all the MSM headlines" are taken out of context even though they're "shown" to "use Trump's own words."

SWIDT?
>>
>>129149677
Yes, cherry picking Trump's words.

"Don't worry, we got him this time, guys! Drumpf BTFO!" (for the thousandth time this month).
>>
>>129149278
The NSA also stated the conversations wouldn't be released due to "national security concerns". I thought it was just the grandkids?
>>
>>129149289
>>129149677
How the fuck are they taken out of context? He said the people with PTSD were those who came back from war and couldn't handle what they had seen.

Those reports accurately reflect what he said. Jesus Christ.
>>
>>129148171
>proven liar
Based on what?
>>
>>129149278
Every time I think back on Lynch's house oversight hearing I get angry. She refused to answer if someone going 70 mph in a 55 mph zone was breaking the law because answering the analogy either way could only hurt her.
>>
File: golf death match.png (91KB, 312x177px) Image search: [Google]
golf death match.png
91KB, 312x177px
>>129149863
>I thought it was just the grandkids?

and golf... don't forget the golf anon, wtf
>>
>>129143635
If Trump cured cancer, the MSM wouldn't exist.
>>
>>129149911
>under fire
Only the media is alleging something wrong with the statement.
>aren't strong
Never said that, just that they can't handle it.
>>
>>129150100
My friends uncle cracked his TV screen by throwing a can of Pepsi at it during her oversight hearing. He also scared the fuck out of the kids that were in the room by screaming about shit they didn't understand hahahaha
>>
>>129148171
I'll fix this for you....
truth in >green
CNN:
Major loss for Trump.
>>Trump a proven liar. Comey fired ONLY because Trump was frustrated he wasn't publically exonerated like Hillary.<<
Even though Trump priorly wasn't under investigation for collusion with Russia, he "probably" is now.
>>Leaking is a good thing!
>Fox News:
>Major win for Trump.
>Major loss for Comey and Democrats.
>Clearly no obstruction of justice.
>>Trump will not be formally charged and no basis for impeachment.
>Comey is weak and obviously unfit to run the FBI.
>>Trump was never under investigation for collusion.
>Loretta Lynch should be investigated for corruption.
Leaking is bad!
>>
>>129149952
The big "gotcha" that the MSM is pushing is that Trump said the FBI was in disarray, but Comey said it wasn't. Of course the fucking director of the FBI is going to say the FBI is perfect.
>>
You know something is wrong when Fox News is the only reliable MAN outlet
>>
>>129150515
*MSM
>>
>>129150460
LOL yeah this one is incredible
trump and comey having differing opinions are somehow a blatant lie
>>
>>129149911
The words "Because they can't handle what they see"? In the articles they twist his word and imply that he said that Trump thinks veterans are wimps that are thin skinned. That is not anywhere near what he was trying to imply and something a person with half a brain could notice. Contrary to that Trump was going on about how much pressure their was on the vets.

Are trying to imply that their story was accurately depicting the mentioned events?
>>
>>129144609
>well, are you are aren't you?

What are you smoking anon
>>
>>129150460
A variety of FBI agents have been voicing their concerns since when the Clinton email investigation was going on, including that a lot of them were disturbed by how Comey was handling things. Of course... that simply doesn't matter right? R-right? RIGHT!?
>>
>>129143366
>Is proper journalism completely dead in the MSM at this point?
Where the fuck have you been? You can't even read news about video games without a political twist on the story.
>>
File: multicultural.png (411KB, 400x527px) Image search: [Google]
multicultural.png
411KB, 400x527px
>>129150515
I think back to the ridiculous shit Fox News was doing in 2008 (of course they were trying to stop King Nigger Obama so there's that...). Here we are in 2017 though and CNN has reached levels of fuckery that is magnitudes of order beyond anything that Fox News has ever achieved. Utterly ridiculous.
>>
>>129150515
My dad and I consider ourselves fairly liberal. We would NEVER watch Fox News and get most news from ABC and CNN. This last year and a half has been so blatantly biased and disgusting that we sometimes willingly and happily watch Fox News just to hear that Trump isn't literally Hitler.
>>
Too complicated for cable news but Comey seemed to think he should have bee allowed to run the FBI as his personal fiefdom. He ignored his bosses, DOJ then Trump. I don't think this one will sink in but we don't want unaccountable, unelected people having access to NSA spying.
>>
>>129149911
When you read that article does it make you think Trump has concern for vets or resents them?

When you read his quote does it make you think Trump has concern for vets or resents them?

You seem to be an intellectually honest person and I believe you'll keep that quality with your response.
>>
>>129148321
>>
>>129144609
>can u cut flynn some slack?
>(comey breaks out in flop sweat) m-m-maybe
(starts shoveling peanuts into his mouth
dropping many down the front of his suit)
>Trump: Are u Ok?
>Don't u dare fucking touch me mr. President!
>>
>>129150845
Yes, I realize this hence why I also said that it's been horrible for a long time. However, it seems somewhat amazing that no matter how radically ridiculous the MSM gets, they are still able to get even worse on a literally daily basis.

You ever see the article about the guy who was upset that No Man's Sky didn't demonstrate gender equality and wouldn't play it because it used "Man" in the title and thus is bad?
>>
>>129150845
Gamergates ending was even sadder than the events that sparked it. We got pretty much everybody to admit how corrupt it was, but it was given the poison pill when people were so polarized by the topic and the fact that the issues were becoming diluted. The final arguments surrounding it had little to do with the initial complaints and everybody was angry and the figurehead of the opposite side.

Fuck Zoe and Anita. They are pretty much the standard examples of evil kikes
>>
>>129149952
Trump couldn't even keep his firing Comey storey straight over the course of 24 hours.

>>129149278
While I don't know enough about the situation to comment properly, I highly doubt Lynch did anything above and beyond typical shady government shit.
>>
>>129151081
But Fox News went so far right because everyone knew CNN was blowing sunshine up his ass and they were getting ratings for showing the other side.

However I do think this is all payback for the birth certificate shit, lead by Trump.
>>
>>129151460
There's a rather large amount of unelected people who have access to the NSA spying machine. There was a guy who actually got in trouble for using NSA technology to spy on his wife (or girlfriend, I forget which) because he was suspicious she was cheating (I'm not joking).
>>
>>129151867
I bet she did but there is no proof. I think she said more than "call it a matter." I bet she said, "pretend to be doing your job and we'll drop this thing asap."
>>
>>129151867
She went above and beyond typical shady gov shit FOR SURE. This bitch didn't recuse herself but also wouldn't do her job and deal with the Clinton email scandal and thus left it in Comey's hands and said she'd do whatever he said... not joking, this actually happened. There was a lot of fuss over it but the left praised it simply because Comey didn't recommend formal charges/indictment.

There's a variety of other examples of her doing outrageous shit. Lots of them. She's marvelously corrupt, but above the law.
>>
>>129151900
Wow, didn't know that. We really shouldn't allow our government this much power.
>>
>>129151867
That's not a lie though. He fired Comey based on the Deputy AG's recommendation and then stated he'd probably have done it anyway without the recommendation. That's not a lie.
>>
>>129151560
>You ever see the article about the guy who was upset that No Man's Sky didn't demonstrate gender equality and wouldn't play it because it used "Man" in the title and thus is bad?
Nope, but that doesn't even surprise me at this point. Sounds about spot on there would be an article about gender politics and not the fact that the game was total garbage.
>>129151787
The saddest part about the ending is the fact that 90% of the western game industry jumped into the arms of the virtue signalling SJW crowd to avoid bad PR, so now every game is full of multicultural nonsense and extreme liberal propaganda. You have to play games from eastern Europe and Japan to avoid that shit now.
>>
>>129151900
Didn't Obama allow access to classified NSA data to low level workers right before he left office?
>>
>>129150408
>proven liar
Again, I don't see it.
>>
It is indeed hilarious. We were having this same conversation today at work. It's no wonder that people see reality differently. Media is a motherfucker and I'm more and more obsessed with it's power. The importance of leadership is coming through more clear than ever, in particular leadership in thought. People do need to be told what to think and "guided" to a degree.
>>
>Hilldog is gonna get fucked so hard now.
>>
>>129152542
He did have some flip flops about why he fired Comey. It wasn't a big deal. He could say tomorrow, "I fired him because he smells like shit," and it wouldn't make a damn bit of difference. I don't like bogging down an argument over a detail that is more opinion than fact. So, I just kept it there.
>>
The only fake news I've experienced is that your mom doesn't put out in first 5 minutes after buying meth.
>>
>>129152789
That's a slippery slope, friend.

Be a good shepherd, bring your people to water.
>>
>>129143366
This is the real hack Russia done. Destroying faith in a democracy, killing MSM reputation in eyes of common people and dividing one nation into "libtards" and "conservatards".
>>
>>129143635
Trump destroys billion dollar industry overnight. - CNN
>>
File: 1496980469504 (1).png (37KB, 592x116px) Image search: [Google]
1496980469504 (1).png
37KB, 592x116px
>>
>>129153278
We were already there. Asked a libtard today, what issue would you collation with trump on.
Answer: none they impeached bill clinton
>>
File: Weisman, Editor of NYT.png (403KB, 993x1184px) Image search: [Google]
Weisman, Editor of NYT.png
403KB, 993x1184px
>>129153356
That lady from the L.A. Times is hella smug on her Twitter too
mobile.twitter.com/kimmurphy/status/872824140620845056
>>
>>129153278
Yep, you're not kidding.

I'm certain Russian's policy for espionage is to sew chaos. They see America is on wobbly stilts and they're shaking the ground beneath us.

Our intelligence agencies need to get their heads out of their asses and quit fueling the flames.
>>
>>129145547
Underrated
>>
>>129143635
Pretty much, that's the state of CNN these days
>>
>>129143366
Watch MSNBC for the biggest laugh of all anon.
>>
>>129153356
>>129153643
These fucking people, did they just drown out the entire hearing?
>>
>>129143366
Sorry but I refuse to call a tv channel that comes back from a commercial break to have a live country band playing america is great songs and then going to another commercial break a "news" channel.

therefore no contest
>>
>>129145598
At least fucking Fox doesn't hide it. Who do you trust more? The person who at least tells you what they are, or the snake who pretends to be something they aren't?

CNN is ten times worse than Fox or even MSNBC. CNN should be trusted news, and not just 24/7 opinion fostering. Was it always like this? I don't think so, but anymore I don't know for sure.
>>
>>129150648
I think he meant to say "Are you or aren't you"
>>
>>129153974
I think during Harambae CNN's headline ticker read: ... gun enthusiast kills African immigrant then stole his lunch...
>>
>>129153278
>This is the real hack Russia done. Destroying faith in a democracy, killing MSM reputation in eyes of common people and dividing one nation into "libtards" and "conservatards".
So basically you're saying that the MSM was honest and fine up until "muh Russians" came and...what exactly? pointed out to us that CNN is completely full of shit, that MSLGB is a bunch of lying faggots? I fucking knew all that long before I heard any of you libkikes blaming Putin.
>>
>>129154989
I think he means they drove MSM over the edge which destroyed our faith in news. I agree with him 100% except that it wasn't the intention of the Russians to do all of this.
>>
>>129151531
I don't know why, but I legit laughed out loud at this.
>>
>>129150171
i lel'd . Underrated.
>>
>>129152508
I'm not sure about that... I know that he spread certain classified info to as many people as he could and especially info on Trump right before he left office but as far as NSA specific stuff I don't know.
>>
File: 1496970472545.jpg (61KB, 494x680px) Image search: [Google]
1496970472545.jpg
61KB, 494x680px
>>129151888
You mean the birth certificate he forged and his brother Malik posted the actual one? Would you like some more evidence of Obama being born in Kenya or have you already decided it's all false without doing the proper research?
>>
>>129143366
Ya i was wondering myself i havent trusted cnn in a very very long time but its really hard reconciling the two sides i saw most of the testimony well the latter half it didnt seem bad for trump and mc cain needs to retire
>>
File: IMG_9044.gif (364KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9044.gif
364KB, 200x150px
>>129155361
I'm surprised this wasn't all over the news so that we could be more informed on the topic.
>>
File: 1496970217785.jpg (98KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
1496970217785.jpg
98KB, 500x275px
>>129151888
Maybe this?
>>
>>129147723
Yes
>>
>>129151888
Or this?
>>
>>129150171
Kel, very underrated
>>
>>129151888
How about this? If you can watch this and still have ZERO doubt that it was a last minute forgery rushed sloppily by some intern who raised his hand that he had "skillz" with Photoshop, I think there's no hope for you for the future:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jk3KRxTfkLM
>>
>>129151787
Ultimately the review sites that sparked the initial ethics in journalism controversy quietly changed their policy on disclosing conflicts of interest. So we kinda won the gamergate thing.
>>
>>129155521
His brother has already said someone paid him to publish that and he doesn't know where the real one is.
>>
File: 1496971234395.jpg (131KB, 1293x720px) Image search: [Google]
1496971234395.jpg
131KB, 1293x720px
>>129151888
Sorry, previous image didn't attach.
>>
>>129155990
The dailywire.com posted that it was a forgery, not that Malik said it was a forgery.

https://twitter.com/ObamaMalik/status/839917082959613952/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

It was started by an eBay seller: http://www.wnd.com/2009/08/107678/
>>
>>129156090
Apparently, Barry's birth certificate gets you hard. I actually do think he was born in Kenya. However, the story never grew legs and 99% of the public thought the story was bullshit. Plus, you could also read my post as "this is payback for Trump trying to let out the truth," but whatever.
>>
>>129156436
I also think he's an atheist and not a Muslim but loves Islam because it's how he grew up.
>>
>>129143366
You should look at Twitter

It's hilarious reading popular tweets alternating between "Trump is going to jail for being a Russian puppet" and "Comey is going to jail for being a Hillary puppet"

This isn't even political theatre since that's too smart. It's political wrestling. These people are showing up to cheer for Trump the Giant to slam Hillary the Cryptkeeper
>>
>>129155584
Holy fuck, when McCain was talking he seemed so confused that I actually wondered if he truly knew where he was or what was going on. He meant to say "Trump" multiple times but said "Comey" instead... hilarious.
>>
>>129155679
Fox News covered it a bit, and various alternative news/media outlets covered it quite a bit. Of course, most "alternative" news doesn't get true high volumes of viewers aside from a select few so...
>>
>>129143366
comey verbatim said that Trump was never under investigation and didnt obstruct his investigation.

This is literally going to be a wild fucking goose chase for all 8 years of his presidency.
>>
>>129151888
Did you know it was Sid Blumenthal, Hillary's top advisor, who started both the "Obama is a Muslim" and "Obama was born in Kenya" rumors?
>>
>>129156694
Hillary will rot in prison.
>>
>>129144402
and millennials. they fucking love the Cuckold New Network
>>
>>129157264
Yes. I organized a local tea party. I've forgotten more shit about obama than most people know.
>>
>>129156493
I just find it sad that despite the overwhelming evidence to show his birth certificate was forged, it didn't stop anyone from allowing the Constitution to be raped (not that it stopped them afterwards).

No one talks about why his student records at Columbia are sealed. He applied as a foreign student and that completely destroys his credibility.

Also, Hillary started the birther crap, not Trump: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/sep/16/clinton-08-campaign-manager-admits-birther-connect/
>>
>>129157146
He said that literally but the argument is that under the odd circumstances, he felt that Trump was trying to influence him against continuing the investigation of Flynn.

But one senator asked 'what would a president do to stop an investigation he didn't like? Does it make sense to fire the FBI director?" Coney responded that no that didn't make sense. Comey *implied* in his testimony that Trump is moreso incompetent and his firing was most likely because of a misguided effort by Trump to somehow relieve the plague of this Russia conspiracy

Screaming like a child doesn't get you anywhere, champ.
>>
>>129157494
Make another thread, you fucking retard.

Don't derail threads.

Alternatively, go back to facebook
>>
>>129157494
I'd rather not relive the Obama years. An ISIS fighter could remove his mask after decapitating someone revealing it was actually Obama and the fucking news wouldn't cover it. I was starting to hate this country during that time.
>>
>>129157999
ITT is CNN vs FOX and other media bias and there's only 152 replies but thanks for your opinion.
>>
>>129143366
if we had effective libel laws Trump would have so much settlement money he can pay off the federal debt
>>
File: timefor4chan.jpg (18KB, 200x255px) Image search: [Google]
timefor4chan.jpg
18KB, 200x255px
>>129143366
This is why I come here
>>
>>129158413
Don Jr.? Is that you?
>>
File: 1496798709591.jpg (132KB, 750x737px) Image search: [Google]
1496798709591.jpg
132KB, 750x737px
>>129143635
CNN: Here are 6 ways trumps cancer cure favor white people.
>>
>>129157812
>Comey *implied*

Comey also """implied""" (read implied as what he actually said, not your mental gymnastics) that President Trump is innocent and has no ties to russia. Therefore the entire investigation has been a huge left wing waste of time.

Face it man, you all lost (for the hundredth time this year?), and at this point the liberals are wasting my tax dollars so they can make shit up and block the much needed destruction of the democrat dynasty.

screeching like a mentally ill autistic toddler because you lost doesnt get you anywhere loser.
>>
File: 1487098856830.jpg (191KB, 653x477px) Image search: [Google]
1487098856830.jpg
191KB, 653x477px
>>129143635
>trump promised you could keep your doctor and to create jobs, but he lied by putting oncologists out of work, more tonight with sanjay gupta

I can hear it now in jake ass tapper's voice
>>
>>129143635
Nope, they wouldn't even bring it up. They would drown it out with constant screeching about muh Rushin Hackers
>>
>>129158547
Nothing surprises me anymore when it comes to CNN and other left leaning networks that relate everything possible to race (or gender for that matter). It sickens me.
>>
>>129158822
I love how I try to be fair and offer a counter argument to the first argument just so the brain-dead morons on this board don't instantly dismiss it as a shill... But I'm still a shill. I'm getting really sick of this fucking echo chamber. I'm getting sick of these fucking filter merchants.

Comey explictly stated that Trump was never under investigation. I think it was Rubio that asked a very good question about how so much information leaked out but not that when it was the most widely known, secret fact. But Comey implied many things and upon further questioning he stated that his interpretation of his talks with trump was that Trump was trying to persuade him to avoid the investigation.

The entire investigation is not about Trump. What you're doing here is pulling a Slate.com where you strawman then say "OH NO THIS IS FAKE NEWS". The Trump admission is under investigation for ties to Russia. What we now know is that Trump isn't the target, but other individuals, particularly Flynn.

Just stop and get out of your bubble and think for a second, would you be this defensive if Obama was going through the same thing? If Obama had close members of his cabinet that had been implicated in ties to the Muslim brotherhood, would you be this defensive and partisan?

I also find it incredible how Trump supporters have flipped from thinking the FBI was the best thing ever to now being a mess. Did you praise the FBI during the campaign?
>>
File: trump literally hitler.png (494KB, 772x526px) Image search: [Google]
trump literally hitler.png
494KB, 772x526px
>>129158870
Medical researchers and dedicated physicians have been forced out of the work force. Ther have also been massive revenue losses for the pharmaceutical industry. This is Trump's health care reform in action. The hardest hit people in this monumental policy failure is women and african americans which once again clearly demonstrates Trump's racism and unapologetic racism.
>>
>>129160683
ive never trusted the fbi senpai
>>
File: back to reddit.jpg (12KB, 222x227px) Image search: [Google]
back to reddit.jpg
12KB, 222x227px
>>129160683
>I'm getting really sick of this fucking echo chamber
pic related
>But Comey implied
No, your mental gymnastics saw implications where there wasnt any. sorry bud
>What we now know is that Trump isn't the target, but other individuals, particularly Flynn.
investigation is still pointless, Flynn is no longer part of the administration and hasnt been for a long time. Again, its clear you have no idea what you are talking about
>would you be this defensive if Obama was going through the same thing?
No because the democrats would never allow this investigation to happen to king nigger.
>If Obama had close members of his cabinet that had been implicated in ties to the Muslim brotherhood, would you be this defensive and partisan?
There is literally no evidence of this except for Flynn who is no longer a member of the administration and was fired immediately when they found out. Again, you're making up the russian connection in your tiny mentally ill brain.
> Did you praise the FBI during the campaign?
I did until Comey kowtowed to Clinton and let her off scott-free for an offence that should have ruined her career and put her in prison.

The FBI is just another alphabet agency with to much power.
>>
>>129162860
>I..i...i'm totally neutral guys
>>
>>129162860

>Flynn who is no longer a member of the administration and was fired immediately when they found out
>and was fired immediately when they found out

It's fun making up timelines isn't it?

Flynn was fired after it became public that he had snowed Pence. The Trump admin was warned multiple times from multiple sources not to hire him. They did so anyway and Trump still wants him back.

But you aren't here to be intellectually honest, are you? You are here to shit up this board with T_D shilling.

Carry on.
>>
>>129143635
Well you see, loyal CNN viewer, Trump has just put millions of people out of jobs who make their living off the cancer industry, also consider the fact that now we have to feed a couple extra million more mouths every year because he reduced death rates. I think this is going to be very damaging for the Trump administration, the American people and many republicans want to know, WHY DID YOU CURE CANCER MR TRUMP?

Now here's 10 more hosts with discussion panels to analyze the same news over and over throughout the day in case you weren't informed enough on the topic.
>>
>>129166017
>And here's a correspondent in St. Louis talking with the mother of 4 children that was put out of work due to Trump's new policies

>The mother now relies on food stamps that barely cover the day-to-day costs of feeding a family of 5 and allowing the mother to get her weave did.
>>
Why does comey talk like a complete wanker!! "No, not as I sit here". You mean "no" you daft cunt
>>
>>129143366
It's not even really "sides". It's just people who remain in reality and can objectively scrutinize information coming their way, and people who are obsessed and lost in lah lah land.
>>
>>129166528
It's because!! It's more accurate!!! Which is common!!! In courtroom hearings!!!!!?
>>
>>129166609
You're right. Us Hillary supporters are enlightened intellectuals with reason and logic on our side while the Republicans are a bunch of Satan worshipping pedophiles without any education.
>>
>>129143366
>>129143635
>>129143527
>>129144402

/r/the_donald shills in full force.
>>
File: putin for potus.jpg (327KB, 1600x974px) Image search: [Google]
putin for potus.jpg
327KB, 1600x974px
>>129163372
>They did so anyway and Trump still wants him back.

Got a source for Trump wanting to bring Flynn back into the administration?
>>
>>129167062
Never!! Talk like!!! This again!!! It's incredibly retarded!!!!!?
>>
>>129167350
Explain how the OP equates to /r/the_donald at all...
>>
>>129145714
Poetic. And very true
Thread posts: 179
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.