[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whatever happened to this guy?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: hqdefault (12).jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (12).jpg
18KB, 480x360px
Whatever happened to this guy?
>>
Kane?
>>
GDI BTFO him
>>
One of his magic tricks made him actually vanish.
>>
>>129131783
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdrkRK7XxQ4
>>
>>129132329

Whats gdi
>>
Isnt this dude a failed richard spencer?
>>
>>129137300
Global Defense Initiative, duh.

I swear to god, you people without a single speck of knowledge of geopolitics....educate yourself.
>>
>>129131783
He's a degenerate
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKHZteQOnh8&t=687s

He's got a youtube channel.
>>
File: 1496904977026.png (2MB, 1128x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1496904977026.png
2MB, 1128x1600px
He's mostly died off, but he still does an odd podcast or two. I've watched him on and off for 6 years, and he's changed a lot. About a year ago, he hard converted to Catholicism (fanatically so even), and years of self-identifying as a black pilled nihilist atheist. That changed his political stances a lot. He also wrote a book, but it was panned severely.

Aurini lost a lot of influence when he had sex with his best friend's girlfriend, and he never really recovered. He doesn't even run with Aaron Clarey anymore. To people who don't know him, he was like someone else said a failed Richard Spencer. You could call him "alt-right" before that was even a thing, a sort of forefather. The Dark Enlightenment and whatnot, when that was still a thing, and most of you all were still in grade school.
>>
>>129140572
A man ahead of his time. Remember when Aurini used to write for Return of Kings.

Poor man's Tuthmosis
>>
>>129131783
is this that fucking faggot that was saying he was making a red pill documentary or something? And then it cuts to a video of him sitting in a chair with a cigarette and a glass of wine or some shit. Might as well have been wearing a fedora too

fuck that guy
>>
File: forneyRedPillhead[1].png (365KB, 692x521px) Image search: [Google]
forneyRedPillhead[1].png
365KB, 692x521px
>>129131783
Speaking of that dude, whatever happened to his buddy Ferdinand Bardamu?
>>
>>129141559

This. Aurini was a pompous fucktard. Who gives a shit if he dives off the radar...
>>
his older vids on psychology/personality types are good

apart from that it's just more empty civic nationalism. he became a catholic because he thinks he's an ancient roman or something I dunno. I remember he used to shit all over white racists and use horseshoe theory to attack WNs before Sargon popularised that tactic. then he toned down the anti-white stuff with the rise of Trump, typical of the desperate e-fame seekers ala Styxhexenhammer once they realise that whites are a market to be targeted.

now Styx may be a pure mercenary, but this Davis guy is really inconsistent for someone as old as he is. seems to me what he wants most is to look cool and be seen as cool by smart people. tl;dr - who cares about Aurini he's tryhard & pretentious af and hates us

>>129140572
isn't it an insult to guys like Roissy and Roosh to call Aurini a forefather of the dark enlightenment/manosphere? the only company he belongs with are retards like Forney and sneaky Jews like (((Clarey)))
>>
The guy used to go out of his way to look and act like a comic book villain. I actually like his newer material but if he's not going to come out of the closet and admit to his homosexuality he should be studying for the priesthood.
>>
>>129131783
KANE LIVES

C&C4 never happened
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.