[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do boomers actually have any idea to what the fuck is actually

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 185
Thread images: 35

File: 8a9.jpg (26KB, 600x401px) Image search: [Google]
8a9.jpg
26KB, 600x401px
I know at least in the U.S.A. older people tend to be more conservative, but every boomer I have ever talked to tends to be nothing more than your average neo-con.

After having discussions with boomers that are both left wing and right wing they tend to differ on reasons why they vote a certain way from younger groups. They also seem to be the most likely to vote based on political party alone and don't even care about a candidates platform as long as they are in the party they support.

They don't seem to give a shit about preserving demographics or culture then turn around and preach about how "kids these days don't know what it was like back in my day etc." while they have done absolutely nothing to stop our rapid decline.

They don't seem to be aware of half the shit that is even going on. I know they are not internet savvy so they don't often see the same shit we see on internet unless it somehow ends up on the local news. So I somewhat understand that, but every time I have ever tried to explain something to an older person they don't believe it. They just go on about how you can't believe anything on the internet and how young people are naive. Why the fuck are they so dense? CNN or Fox are anymore reliable than what I find on the internet?

Gen X'ers are not even that fucking dense. I don't know which is worst millennials or boomers.
>>
File: 64895.jpg (103KB, 666x642px) Image search: [Google]
64895.jpg
103KB, 666x642px
yeah all this sounds familiar
>>
File: 1496546335144.jpg (28KB, 395x428px) Image search: [Google]
1496546335144.jpg
28KB, 395x428px
everyday I think more and more that democracy is a mistake
>>
>>129131095
trump = boomer
>>
File: US white population change.png (617KB, 982x1605px) Image search: [Google]
US white population change.png
617KB, 982x1605px
>>129131095
They're very bad at using new information to revise/update their mental models of the world, and of society.

I don't think Boomers comprehend, for example, that the US is 17% Hispanic. They just can't conceive of it. When they grew up, the "other" race was blacks, and that was pretty much it. And that's the model of the world their brains continue to project.

So the very idea of whites becoming a "minority" to them is incoherent, because they don't see whites being outnumbered by blacks. And since blacks are the only minority they know about, it must not be an issue.

It's not necessarily stupidity in the traditional sense; it's more like a mental freeze which prevents them from moving past a certain point in time when it comes to their ideas about the world.
>>
>>129131095
Boomers are selfish assholes because they were raised by people who grew up during the great depression and either fought in a war where people back home hated you for it or hated people coming back from a war they didn't want to be in. The world will be a better place in 10-20 years when they're all dead
>>
>>129133315
Yes and that obviously reflects in his policy. He may not be the person we truly need but he was a far better alternative than the opposing boomer running against him.
>>
They have no fucking clue.
>>
File: 1487960247732.gif (2MB, 889x719px)
1487960247732.gif
2MB, 889x719px
>>129133781
I've noticed this myself. I tried to explain this to my grandparents once that the rapid demographic change that's occurring in both Europe and the U.S.A. is extremely harmful. They don't seem to comprehend it at all though.

I tried explaining to them that Germany and France will eventually be lost to Islam due to demographic change if things don't change. They refused to believe it because in their minds Germany today is really no different than what it was under Hitler. I have talked to many old folk who actually believe that countries such as Germany and France are more of a danger than demographic changes and Islamification. They always tell me these countries want to take over.

It totally seems like they just aren't aware of how different things are now.
>>
>>129133781
>It's not necessarily stupidity in the traditional sense; it's more like a mental freeze which prevents them from moving past a certain point in time when it comes to their ideas about the world.

I agree with this, but is this a boomer only thing? Gen X'ers don't seem to be this way.
>>
>>129131095
No.
>>
File: images.jpg (10KB, 279x181px)
images.jpg
10KB, 279x181px
>>129131095
NO
>>
>>129131095
whats new about worst generation.
>>
File: Jonah-Hill-9.jpg (288KB, 878x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Jonah-Hill-9.jpg
288KB, 878x1200px
Did I ever tell you guys about the time me and a buch of Chads assfucked Jonah Hill in a Hollywood gym locker room, then pissed all over him when we were done? He cried like a little bitch!
>>
>>129131095
A lot of boomers are frauds, intellectually and career-wise. They're all about surfaces, no depth. That's what was adaptive in their generation.

They don't understand that the world is so complicated now that each person really needs to think about things.
>>
>>129131095
they got COMPLETELY mindfucked by the jews who convinced them that they were genius individuals so they are all a bunch of self aggrandizing narcissistic retards completely in love with themselves
there was NO counter-narrative whatsoever in their day. it was pure jewery. they are heroic noble men and women who caused everything great in the history of the world
>>
boomers don't seem to really acknowledge how bad things really are. at least the millennials as fucked up and marxist as they are realize that things are not right. they just want to take us into a direction that would make things worse.
>>
Millennial here, my boomer dad has been long been red-pilled with slightly neo-con leanings until they really started to show their (((power level))). I'm working toward black pilling him, but he does not want to give up hope.
>>
>>129133252

Democracy was created in Greece to stop Mob rule.

The joke on the world is that Democracy is mob rule.
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 295x171px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 295x171px
>>129131095
Walk thru room.. Comey being asked is there any evidence? Any scintillating of anything? No to both. BOOMER: "he said yes there is." I kid you not. Me: Sessions speaking on serious issue of increasing sex traffic with younger victims. BOOMER: "bunch of losers in a basement on UGlobe. Distraction from Comey (later known as FAT NUTTN BERGER)" Me: WTF??? You're against fighting "SexTortion??????"
>>
File: 1492408327649s.jpg (16KB, 250x250px)
1492408327649s.jpg
16KB, 250x250px
>>129131095
Baby Boomers as far as I'm concerned have their heads in the sand and they know things are going be hell for their grand children but they don't have in them to save society.

There seems to be a cycle in civilizations. Hard times create hard men, easy times create weak men.

The strong men fought in the wars and half of them were wiped out, the other half came home tired, had large families and their children ran wild and became weak (Boomers)

I even hear stories about my grand parents trying to keep my mother and her siblings away from degeneracy. They even called the police on my uncle when he was about 14 because he grew his hair long.

Now its the complete opposite and degeneracy and "Do what ever makes you feel good" mentality and its all come from the boomers rebelling against dad who went off and nearly died fighting Germans.
>>
No, they're functionally retarded this day and age. They're the only idiots who thought the "Russia hacked the election" narrative made any sense. That narrative was crafted specifically for the simple mind of the eternal boomer
>>
>>129131095
Fox News is the culprit for a lot of this. They push the neocon line consistently. Boomer thinks this is a good conservative news channel and believes it. You've got to remember that they grew up pre internet and the tube was THE source of news, maybe the newspaper for the slightly more curious. It's why facebook tier fake news works on them.
>>
>>129133252
Same, its a sham that elites use to turn hedonist masses into willing servants

Its like this UBI nonsense that many are advocating for now is going to lead to small elite oligarchies that control the money and resources, giving the average pleb barely enough.

Automation will lead to war, if changing demographics dont.
>>
my boomer dad mocks me when i mention jew stats he believes in civic nationalism despite growing up in a 100% white area and going to a catholic school
i want to strangle him
>>
>>129137712
>black pilling him
Why don't you try taking the arsenic pill?
>>
>>129133252
That's why we are a republic.
>>
>>129138261
you can go strait to hell :)
>>
>>129137775
lame
>>
File: LM-FROGKIT_2.jpg (21KB, 300x300px)
LM-FROGKIT_2.jpg
21KB, 300x300px
>>129138520
The earlier version of "lame" = "you're weird" :o) get up early sometimes.
>>
>>129138422
A republic that has become increasingly more and more democratic. The republic that was envisioned by the founding fathers is long gone.
>>
>>129138183
Couldn't have said it better. It also gives people the illusion of choice.

What is the solution? It wasn't even until recently that democracy was even viewed as a good thing.
>>
>>129131095

Boomers basically inherited the most United State in its most prosperous time in history, and within a generation ruined it. Gen X and Millennials are the first post Civil War generations that will are worse off than their parents by basically every metric (projected lifetime disposable income, etc). Boomers can't even comprehend how they shitted up the world.
That "weak men create hard times" meme is true. Boomers were the weak men.
>>
>>129138239
I have tried showing statistics and sources to boomers but if it comes from the internet they always say it's fake.
>>
>>129138866
lame
>>
>>129139660
will gen z be the "hard times create strong men"

generations have passed since the boomers and nothing seems to be getting any better.
>>
Who /works with Boomers/ here? Some of the laziest people honestly. They never want to take additional responsibility and are dead set on their current roles. Plus for all the shit they give younger people for using their phones, they talk with other people for an hour straight and then go back to their desk like nothing happened. So damn annoying.
>>
File: Melania Face.jpg (195KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Melania Face.jpg
195KB, 800x1200px
>>129138422
>>129138931
Universal suffrage is a horrendous idea. We give equal voice to people who benefit more from the destruction of the state than it's preservation.

(See Feguson / Hurricane Katrina looters).

In pic related, even in the assemblies of the people 2/3 of voting power was reserved by upper middle and upper classes.
>>
File: SPQR.jpg (166KB, 400x373px) Image search: [Google]
SPQR.jpg
166KB, 400x373px
>>129141483
Wrong pic. Damn
>>
>>129137247
Because they had a working intact structure to exploit
>>
>>129131095
Only the ones that were hardcore enough to learn the conspiracies by going out in the real world and read obscure books.
>>
>>129141143
no, the leaders will be a few millennials, the majority would be Z tho.
They'd get to name their own generation once they prove their worth.
>>
>>129131095
First generation to get wide spread credit.

The nation is now 20 trillion in debt. Boomers are the teenager that think they know everything and just got ahold of their parent's credit card.
>>
>>129135199
They never learned how to be skeptical of the images they see on TV. I suspect that their mental models of the world were strongly "impressed" on them by the TV and mass-media of the 50's and 60's.

Therefore, Russia is the devil, America's main crisis and greatest sin is racism against blacks, kids are doing poorly these days because they are lazy grunge-rock slackers, etc.

Later generations learned not to trust things just because they were spewed from a screen, but Boomers got caught up in that stuff in childhood and never had any reason to doubt it.
>>
>>129141386
I work with a boomer, pretty based, voted for Trump, served in Vietnam
He loves to fuck with customers and employees for fun
>>
>>129142564
they got the original exposure to the jew and they didnt have any hard time that would have caused them to develop cynicism
>>
>>129142632
You realize there is a giant difference between the Vets and everyone else? They stayed back and did nothing.

Also have to say how shity X was too. They may even be worse.
>>
>>129143394
No, I don't realize that they came home and got spat on by the same plebian niggers
>>
>>129131095
>Do boomers know what the fuck is going on

No, absolutely not. They are complete retards. Even the ones who have good intentions and have their heart in the right place just can't seem to wrap their minds around what's happening today.

They are still living in the fake marxist world, getting their opinions from cable news.

I'm lucky to have redpilled parents who hate most other babyboomers, are redpilled on the Jews, cultural marxism, liberal indoctrination, and almost every /pol/ subject.

One of my best friends is actually a famous 70 year old musician. We travel and hang out together, and he is so fucking wise on so many topics. He has lived all over the world and has the energy of a 20 year old, but he seriously cannot grasp why Trump was elected. He actually thinks it's a problem that the KKK endorsed him.

The boomers just have to go. I love a few of them, but they are the worst generation ever. We gotta roll them into the grave and make sure right-wing millenials and Gen Z take positions of power so we can be the Jews.
>>
>>129142564
They are not aware at all of how fucked things are now. It appears they also lack the foresight to see how certain things can be extremely detrimental in the long run also.
>>
>>129143637
kek enjoy getting fucking raped by an old guy
>>
I will never forget the one time I was in a public waiting room and the first violent ant-trump protest happened. An older boomer woman seen on TV the man who was hit in the head and was bleeding and the footage of another man being chased down the street by protestors for attending the rally.

The old ass boomer lady actually started ranting about how violent those trump supporters were. The FUCKING TV had the footage of the Trump supporters being attacked and all she did was assume it was the protesters who were the ones bleeding because they were the victims of Trump supporters.

This was an awakening moment for me.

This was it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svaGiSj8Pdo&t=8s
>>
>>129144447
Nah he's cool, we're both musicians and he gives me the work he doesn't want sometimes
>>
>>129144811
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_grooming
>>
Just like driving, people over the age of 60 should be barred from voting. Boomers still trust old news sources and believe that politicians are respectable people.
>>
>>129131095

I'm a boomer and you're full of shit on nearly everything.
>>
lol, always gotta blame previous generations for your faults as a generation.

"It's da boomers fault"

Most of the people in my family are boomers and they're some of the smartest, redpilled people I know. I was fucking spoiled as a kid by my dad, mom, aunts and uncles, all of whom were "da boomer" generation. They know what's up, they know life is going to be shit for their children and grandchildren. Nothing you can do.

You can't just lump an entire generation and point finger at them as the problem.
>>
File: 1496544713980.jpg (15KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1496544713980.jpg
15KB, 480x480px
>>129145351
sure you are anon
>>
File: peter-gregory.jpg (50KB, 210x243px) Image search: [Google]
peter-gregory.jpg
50KB, 210x243px
https://twitter.com/boomermindset
>>
File: Nixon.jpg (22KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Nixon.jpg
22KB, 400x400px
>>129145553

You don't have to believe me. But I'm old enough to remember when this guy was president.
>>
>>129138183
>going to lead to small oligarchies ... that control all the money
>going to
>implying it isn't that way already
>>
>>129139726
This. I tried that with my dad, I showed him stats on gun violence in America and how it's strongly related to gang violence and he flat out denied it. He honestly thinks Americans just go around shooting each other at the drop of a hat.
>>
>>129138422
False. Republic in name only. A republic would require a ruling by higher law, i.e. the U.S. would technically be a republic if it was declared to openly be a Christian nation. However, the U.S. has no official religion. Therefor, the U.S. is technically a democracy.
>>
File: 1496546650265.jpg (78KB, 790x956px) Image search: [Google]
1496546650265.jpg
78KB, 790x956px
>>129145451
>You can't just lump an entire generation and point finger at them as the problem.

yes you can when there are collective differences between generations and problems have to start somewhere
>>
File: 1513625241.png (845KB, 720x945px)
1513625241.png
845KB, 720x945px
>>129131095
They have no idea
>>129133252
Democracy was a huge mistake
>>129145775
lel
>>
>>129137822
awesome image
>>
>>129133781
The stupid thing is that they can just drive by their old schools and see how there are zero whites there anymore
>>
File: 146724581552-1.png (1MB, 720x955px) Image search: [Google]
146724581552-1.png
1MB, 720x955px
>>129145451
>You can't just lump an entire generation and point finger at them as the problem.
Watch me
>>
>>129146363
This is the thing that pisses me off about boomers. They're not even SJW's like millennials and a lot of them just refuse to even acknowledge demographic changes. They pretend it's not happening.
>>
>>129133781
>>129135199

our brains become physically less elastic as we age, we are less able to comprehend and absorb new information or change our way of thinking..

boomers are literally frozen in time.

people above 60 years old shouldn't vote

(and people under 25)
>>
>>129137822
this
>>
>>129131095
They fucked up real bad by being the ultimate blue-pilled good goy cucks who live in a state of the permanent present, but they helped get Trump into office so they redeemed themselves in a way. If they don't go down in history as being the worst generation ever I'll be shocked.
>>
You guys need to break it down to WHICH baby boomers you are talking about.

The DOB 1946-1960 baby boomers are the hippie children, with all their fucked up ideas, who never forgave themselves for selling out their commie youth.

The DOB 1961-1964 boomers are different. They are the ones who saw how fucked up their older brothers and sisters were, and went hard right as a result. Those are the Alex P. Keaton type boomers; the ones who elected Reagan.
>>
What people never seem to get is that no generation makes itself. It's absurd. The WWII generation came out of the war tired of fighting, and wanted to settle down. Bu the post-war prosperity boom allowed them to spoil the boomers. And as the first TV native gen, the boomers are narcissists at heart. Add in the manufactured consent on all things, and they became e pluribus consumerus.

(And late boomers and Gen X made the millenial SJW's, too).

So are just past a classic decadent peak.
>>
>>129146673
Also shouldn't hold elected office past 60.

My parents are the same age as Trump and dumb as fuck about how things are today. I'm tired of their generation fucking everything up.
>>
>>129131095
I have experienced the exact same thing with boomers...
they are the "easy to control" generation
>>
>>129147649
I'd say millennials are far worse because of the college indoctrination system. Gen Z is showing a lot of promise but it's still up in the air.
>>
>>129146673

There is, of course, another option...

Because boomers are older, they have far more personal knowledge of political and social history.

So when they hear some young person coming up with some "new great" idea, they can remember the dozens of times it has been tried and failed in the past.
>>
>>129147649
>>129147921
Every generation is "easy to control"

The majority are mindless sheep, then there's a small subset that know what's up but give into the peer pressure of the majority. An even smaller subset of that don't give a fuck what people will think and just do what they think is right.

It's all down to IQ, and the lower the IQ the easier it is to control people.
>>
>>129147921
The only problem with the whole Gen Z is red pilled meme is that they will be the most diverse generation yet. You might have "redpilled" white Gen Z'ers but that won't matter if they are blocked out by all the minorities that outnumber them.
>>
Boomers are the only remaining reason fake news corporations still have any power.
>>
>>129148341
I think we're heading towards a metaphorical "Good vs Evil" battle in a political and philosophical sort of way, so drawing lines between race is disingenuous at this point. I'm Gen Z, and many of my friends and the people I grew up with truly want to see good in this world. Good and evil doesn't distinguish itself between race, gender, creed, orientation, etc. Many are misguided and fall for the globalist's lies, but with recent developments in the world I think many will realize the path they need to take.
>>
>>129148964

It's called youth.

Every generation, when young, wants to change the world; thinks the older generation doesn't know what they're doing; and are so sure that they have the solutions.

But then, as people get older, they start to see the world as it really is, and they start to understand that the "can't we all just love each other" bullshit has never and will never work in the world.
>>
>>129148964

Joe Friday talking to your parents when they were young and stupid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOZUyR2rQ68
>>
>>129142149
This is something I realized a while ago. The Millennial men who aren't totally fucked in the head will be leading an army of Generation Zyklon B.

This is not cool. I have zero desire to send some kids to die. Even if they're brown.
>>
>>129147921
The internet cracked the conditioning and brainwashing going on with millennials. Gave us a way out. So millenials are only mostly fucked. A fair number of us snapped out of the indoctrination after exposure to the chilling cognitive dissonance the free flow of information on the internet gave us.

Gen Z is even better off. They got to grow up with the internet at their fingertips. They're our younger brothers and sisters and neices and nephews and while some got hit with the CIA mind rot, many avoided it from the START. And unlike millenials, gen Z are better interconnected with each other thanks to social media. Millennials are kind of isolated, we didn't live and breath the internet quite the same way - most of us didn't have cellphones until our late teens, our "shitposts" couldn't reach more than our personal group of friends on irc or icq. Our 'social networks' aren't very wide.

A Gen Z kid's grown up texting basically their whole life, grown up shitposting to millions on twatter or youtube. It's a wider scope of communication and networking, the first generation that GREW UP WITH INDEPENDENT MEDIA. You can see the attempts at locking the new media - videogames, twitter, facebook, etc. down with the old mind rot. That's what all the feminism, gamergate, bullshit is about, but I think it's way too late to work now.
>>
they're useless in the workplace though they occupy tons of c-level positions and lots of lower level shit, though gen x is actually running day to day shit, but they won't leave, and, of course, they fucking own e v e r y t h i n g
don't know what the fuck we're supposed to do
>>
>>129148038
Well, the average age of the US senate is 64, and the US House is 58 - Boomer-aged. And it hasn't helped. Where the fuck is the application of all that accumulated wisdom?

Instead, our Boomer-aged legislators seem to be almost completely incompetent.
>>
>>129149402
When I say "Good vs. Evil", I mean Gen Z is pretty redpilled that there's a shadow government behind the scenes doing some evil shit and want it to end. With these motherfuckers gone, "love and acceptance" might actually stand a chance. Think of when people are babies, they aren't divided. They play together, they share, they're innocent. As they get influenced via the media coupled with unpleasant life experience, confirmation bias kicks in and the cycle of hate and division comes into play. When people say that we're heading into a "NWO", they should be referring to the "Old World Order". This shit goes back to royal bloodlines and the entrenched elite.
>>
>>129137718
Democracy in greece was for land-owning males who had an interest in maintaining social order, not for plebs to demand gibs.
>>
>>129149876
I've been shitposting since I was 11 years old. feels good man. I don't think the SJW movement is as big as it seems, and it's slowly collapsing in on itself because of infighting and general absurdity. Time will tell in that regard.
>>
>>129149402
I agree with this but just because people get more conservative with age doesn't particularly mean they end up with the same conservative views their forebears had.

How far right can a person shift if they started out in extreme depths of the far left? Millennials are so far left that even if they shift to the right as they age, will it matter if all it does it put them in the left of center?
>>
>>129149913

Again, it's because "boomers" are not a single group. There are segments; different types of boomers.

So let's look at the last few presidents to see how it changed....

George HW Bush.... war hero in WW2. Solid "play by the rules type" Last pre-boomer president.

Bill Clinton... Draft dodger from vietnam and pussy hound. Was in the far-left camp from when he was young, started putting his youthful plans in action when he was President.

George W Bush... hid out vietnam in the air national guard. Felt guilty about it so he tried to turn himself into a cross between reagan and his father. Still the fucked up part of the boomers who never got their shit together.

Obama... he's the first of the boomers born in the sweet spot (1960-1964), but his problem is that grew up being a radical. So when he became president, he used his effectiveness for evil.
>>
>>129149665
there will be good leaders anon. We'll go where we chose.
>>
>>129145351
hahaha kill yourself you deluded narcissist world destroying piece of shit
>>
>>129146662
>muh meritocracy
>100% whiteness had nothing to do with things being nice and people being nice
>>
File: are.jpg (118KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
are.jpg
118KB, 540x720px
>>129146662
theyre at least smart enough to know that mexicans are basically white.what other culture is as similar to ours than mexicans?
>>
>>129137718
Daily reminder that the U.S. is not a democracy, but rather a republic.

Good joke thing though
>>
File: Dr_Spock.jpg (74KB, 960x617px)
Dr_Spock.jpg
74KB, 960x617px
>>129149983

You may have hit on something without knowing it.

If you want someone to blame for how fucked up the world is, it would be this guy, Dr Benjamin Spock.

He was the "big name" in the child rearing business. He published a series of books starting in 1946, and many people believe that the philosophy he taught the parents of baby boomers is directly responsible for all the mess we're in now.

When you get time, check out this article on him. It's not the best of sources but it does contain some useful background:

http://www.wnd.com/2009/01/87179/
>>
File: 1490110337002.jpg (4KB, 208x206px) Image search: [Google]
1490110337002.jpg
4KB, 208x206px
>>129151284
STOP
>>
>>129150986

No, you aren't inheriting my money.
>>
>>129151837
Thanks for the link, I glanced over it to see what it was all about and it seems to be hitting the nail on the head. The parenting styles of the past few generations were straight shit desu. I think the drift towards materialism played a big role in fucking everything up. Very few people in our country are proud of being American. They don't care for the Constitution, and patriotism is looked at as being backwards. I know we've done some atrocious shit in the past, but only because of deep state infiltration.
>>
>>129131095

"Gen X'ers are not even that fucking dense. I don't know which is worst millennials or boomers."

Boomers and Gen X'ers are total fucking tools. Most millennials might as well be gen x'ers, but a few of us aren't exactly retarded. I haven't much hope for gen z, but we will see.
>>
>>129150986
show us on the doll where daddy touched you...or didn't touch you.
>>
File: LL.jpg (78KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
LL.jpg
78KB, 500x500px
>>129131095

Oh, and this fucking shit here....!
>>
File: 1496969161893.webm (2MB, 1283x540px) Image search: [Google]
1496969161893.webm
2MB, 1283x540px
>>129146007

I can't imagine my dad being like this. My dad is VERY redpilled and made my sister stop dating a Puerto Rican in highschool because he said they weren't any different than niggers. He knows America's doomed. I talk to him about this stuff and he sees it coming too. Before last year, he kept his head in the sand like most boomers. When I would talk to my parents about this shit, they would deny it and point towards news sources and such.

Now, we go to the shooting ranges every now and again just to practice for the upcoming race war he didn't believe was going to happen until he saw all those BLM riots/shootings last year.

Now he's a believer. After he saw that shit starting to happen, he would just say "That's not normal, that's not normal, etc." It's almost as if it was a shock or something to him (I guess it is for all of us when we first become redpilled).
>>
File: 1410129376290.png (26KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1410129376290.png
26KB, 750x750px
>>129148964
>>129149983
>I think we're heading towards a metaphorical "Good vs Evil" battle in a political and philosophical sort of way, so drawing lines between race is disingenuous at this point
>Good and evil doesn't distinguish itself between race, gender, creed, orientation, etc
>With these motherfuckers gone, "love and acceptance" might actually stand a chance
Well there goes the idea of Gen Z facing reality. What's the next plan?
>>
>>129151837
>Was he actually Jewish? It's somewhat irrelevant anyway, as his ethnic background has nothing to do with his work (he's wasn't the only Jewish doctor or psychologist at that time, after all). Oddly enough, it is Christian fundamentalist fanatics and anti-semetists that are his harshest critics, mostly due to their bias.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk%3ABenjamin_Spock

Christ. Is there anything more to back this up?
>>
>>129152951
Yes goy, fall for Juden's lies. It's every other race that's the problem. And even then, it's not the Jews. It's Satan worshiping Talmudists and Wahhabists.
>>
>>129131095
I bet your parents don't understand you and you've accepted you'll die alone
God this post smells of misplaced teenage angst
>>
>dummy spitter detected.
>>
File: 1493047870067.png (1MB, 1533x1237px) Image search: [Google]
1493047870067.png
1MB, 1533x1237px
>>129153934
edgy m8
>>
>>129150873
I'm not worried about being evil, or are bad leader. I'm worried about my ability to cope with the horrors to come.

There's a great confrontation coming. You can feel it in the air. It's been brewing for a long time. The Trump administration is just buying us time to prepare.
>>
File: 1475824739400.jpg (50KB, 641x558px) Image search: [Google]
1475824739400.jpg
50KB, 641x558px
>>129153570
>Gen Z
>Alex Jones shit
How did that even happen?
We've all said dumb stuff when we were in high school, but how did you end up on that shit?
>>
Envy, much?
>>
>>129146967
I can kind of see this. My mother was born in '62 and is lightly red pilled (dissaproves of the demographic changes and affirmative action) and she voted for Reagan. On the other hand, my father who was also born in 62 is the stereotypical liberal cuck.
>>
>>129156762
why would you not be envious? boomers practically had it all. post-ww2 was prosperous and boomers fucked it up.

nobody here is saying every single boomer was at fault
>>
>tfw redpilled Czech mother who's more antisemetic than I am
I'd bet that most people don't have a parent who actively sympathizes with Hitler
>>
>>129155528
every great risk is also a great opportunity. We can see further than most people here, hence we're better prepared. The majority of people will be caught surprised when shit collapses. Look at it as a chance for advancement.
>>
>>129131095
I've being saying this the whole time, Boomers still think women's rights are an issue, They also still think race is an issue, they are stuck in the fucking 60s and 70s mindsets.
I have arguments with my fucking mum all the time over feminism and how it has no place in modern society. She seems to think we live in a world where women can't earn superannuation and don't get paid the same as men.
My boss, is full blown racial equality, racial quotas as well, and it doesn't seem to matter how many times he gets burnt by hiring niggers he keeps doing it, what's worse is he defends their lame excuses. It's boomer lecturers filling our kids heads with shit at uni, boomers literally need to drop dead they're holding us back and spreading their out dated opinions like cancer.
>>
>>129156762
Yea I'm envious, affordable housing, free tertiary education, employment, the ability to live off one wage while your spouse stayed at home.

Boomers have fucked it in the name of equality and diversity
>>
>gen x isn't that bad
>but millennials are worse than gen x

kys 40 year old faggot
>>
File: 1492791340905.jpg (80KB, 680x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1492791340905.jpg
80KB, 680x1024px
>>129157147

Boomers are lame and old.
>>
>>129159010
The usefulness of boomers varies by country

In your country the boomers love chinese mass immigration and immigration in general because immigrants inflate the cost of housing, which fucks the young over (and leads to boomers criticizing under-35s for still living at home despite it being their fault) while flooding australia with non-whites and creating a huge housing bubble that will soon burst. Canada and New Zealand are basically the same.

In the USA boomers fucked up a lot of things but the Silent Generation and Greatest generation are also to blame for a lot of shit like the Reagan Amnesty and the immigration act of 1965. The boomers at the very least voted for Trump. The under-35s in America didn't vote for Hillary but the majority didn't vote for Trump either, generally they can be considered cucks.

In Britain the boomers voted for Brexit while the (white) youth voted to stay in like cucks.

In France the boomers voted overwhelmingly for Macron because MUH PENSIONS while the white youth overwhelmingly voted for Le Pen. Fascist revolution is imminent in the next 20 years there, hopefully on top of muslim genocide there will be boomer agecide.

With Germany it is hard to tell who is the problem- both boomers and the youth seem equally cucked in slightly different ways. The boomers are ashamed of being German because muh holocaust but dislike turks while the youth are still ashamed of being German but embrace turk dick. Germans probably don't have a future, at least until the race war starts there and the liberals are killed until only real Germans remain.
>>
>>129131095
good thread OP, I wonder this myself all the time

whenever I see our politicians it's like they're walking around in a haze, completely oblivious as to what is taking place
>>
My parents are very intelligent, well educated and should know better, but I'll be damned if everytime I go home, they aren't literally GLUED to the television. And guess what's showing? Some PC bullshit show on ABC, Saturday Night Live or some other dross. It takes every ounce of my being to not explode with rage.. but I don't because I know they are lost. Some battles just aren't worth it.
>>
Millennials are worse because it's right in their faces. Boomers are retired or looking to retire and are well established so they can be somewhat forgiven for being as dumb as shit.

Even though they had it easier when it comes to women and housing and jobs they still didn't have that great a time.

But yeah they are clueless as fuck, and loving it, can't entirely blame them given what trash gen x were and what faggots gen y are.
>>
>>129131095
>They just go on about how you can't believe anything on the internet and how young people are naive.
They're right, you know.
>>
>>129131095
Boomers used to be hippies. I think you are confused. There would be, of course some conservative boomers, but most are crtl-left/government monopoly types. Like Jane Fonda for instance.
>>
>>129145077
Immediately thought of this clip for some reason

https://youtu.be/Zgu45irlBiU?t=37s

rewatching it quickly, and didn't pick up on this on the first watch, literally first line
>He is 70, the grandson of Yiddish theater stars

jesus christ /pol/
>>
>>129131095
Wah wah wah wah wah

You faggots really need to do something better the elections are over
>>
>>129133252
America's not a democracy it's a constitutional republic you imbread retart
>>
>>129131095

Eh, I'm 40 - so a genXer. Saw my folks today. My mom was talking about throwing "that lying fucking snake Comey in jail". My dad, even though he has stage 4 cancer, is ready for the revolution.

Guess I'm lucky to have based folks.
>>
>>129131095
You talking about the boomers?
The boomers who fought all the wars?
The boomers who are supporting half the world?
The boomers who pay their grandkids' college fees?
Those boomers?
The boomers who're living on peanuts in order they can give their kids and grandkids money to get a home of their own ... those boomers?
The same boomers who didn't have cars, didn't have mobile phones, didn't have computers, didn't have ultra cheap loans, walked everywhere, had linoleum on their floors until they could afford carpet in their 60's -- those boomers?
The boomers who're known as The Bank of Mum and Dad ... those boomers?
The boomers whose own parents lived on dirt in the Great Depression?
The boomers who didn't have a pair of shoes that fit until the day they got married?
The boomers who didn't have anyone to give them a hand up or even a five dollar loan?
The boomers who scrimped and saved, made their own clothes and furnishings, cooked their food from scratch from their vegetable patch and chickens in the back yard?
The boomers who know what hard times are, unlike their entitled, indulged children and grandchildren?
The boomers who're in their 70s and have done it tough all their lives?
The boomers who had no welfare, who didn't whine and beg for psychological help no matter how bad things were that they had to survive?
The boomers who actually read books all their lives instead of thinking everything worth knowing is on Google?
The boomers who've never lowered themselves to indulge in porn or fast food?
The boomers, that unlikely demographic who're being blamed by the kike so the useless wonders of today won't bother to find another reason for the world going to shit?

Piss off you little whiner
And forgo your shekels for your worthless thread
>>
>>129136590
Gen X anon (barely) - because we had the internet to learn how things really work.

Boomers lack the ability to filter information which makes them as useless online as Millennial. While Millennials only use sources that reinforce their existing biases Boomers don't know that anything outside their little walled garden of Fox or CNN actually exists.

It makes me sad, even semi red pilled older people don't seem to fully get the enormity of the problem facing us

But at least Boomers mostly vote R - without them we'd be utterly cucked by coloreds, women and millennial nu males
>>
>>129162911

>The same boomers who didn't have cars, didn't have mobile phones, didn't have computers, didn't have ultra cheap loans, walked everywhere, had linoleum on their floors until they could afford carpet in their 60's -- those boomers?

I dont have a car or mobile phone.
Loans are good?
Everyone should walk everywhere.

Linoleum? What?
>>
>>129131095
Your post got me to realize that when I was a kid and people talked about "the old days" it was always in the context of life being much harder then (mostly leftover memories of the Depression era through still living grandparents etc)

Now, in this same community, "the old days" are looked back on as being more like glory days (80s and 90s - most of those decades).

Very sad in a way but would be a nice third act to at least my own life if the pendulum swung back once more and in the future we will look back on these present days as the "hard old days" as we experience better, more free future
>>
>>129162911
vietnam? great war dad
>The boomers who're living on peanuts in order they can give their kids and grandkids money to get a home of their own ... those boomers?
the boomers that put in place all these zoning regulations so they could stoke their egos with a high paper value of their homes, then force their kids to pay high rents because it's illegal to build affordable housing.

>The boomers who didn't have anyone to give them a hand up or even a five dollar loan?
didn't need loans since school was 20x cheaper. didn't have nearly the competition we do for jobs now.

was talking to my boomer coworker about how he got his linux admin job. He didn't have any linux experience. just makes me lol. I have a decked out resume and recruiters/interviewers go cold at the first whiff of me not being the perfect mold.

i don't blame boomers for all the worlds problems but i do blame them for the housing situation. it's stupid as fuck. having a high value home doesn't help you, you're not going to sell it. if you do you have to buy another one
>>
>>129133781
The effects of structuralism instead of post modernism
>>
>>129163544

>didn't need loans since school was 20x cheaper.

Of course, schools were 20x cheaper because there were no easy loans. Government is basically subsidizing a bunch of rich leftist indoctrinators.

Likewise, a large portion of the inflated housing prices is due to cheap (and huge) loans available to virtually anyone. But, yeah - the zoning stuff is a big part of that too.
>>
File: 1476925741004.jpg (231KB, 699x523px)
1476925741004.jpg
231KB, 699x523px
>>129163544
>was talking to my boomer coworker about how he got his linux admin job. He didn't have any linux experience. just makes me lol. I have a decked out resume and recruiters/interviewers go cold at the first whiff of me not being the perfect mold.
that hits right straight in the feels
>>
What I am most surprised about the boomer generation, is that they seem to actually be quite evil at heart.
See, they arent actually good people because good people dont impose their will on others while disregarding common sense and logic. Meanwhile they absolutely follow ape logic, but refuse to admit it. You think they dont know at heart that telling their kids not to worry and not to work is going to be bad for them? Of course they know, they just dont care. They learned to not care about their own children, whether this is caused by propaganda or easy living conditions doesnt matter because the result matters: Boomers are actually terrible people. They are not well meaning.
I think humans are constantly looking for an ideology to follow because you cannot lose by being a follower of an ideology. If something goes contrary to the logic, you are still right because of the ideology. If something doesnt work properly, you are still right because [ideology]. It's the easiest mode of living and it's how people want to live. They want leadership and leadership is in principle ideological, you dont constantly question every decision your leader makes. You follow, and that's what boomers fell into and they never woke up like us because they never had any discomfort aka. reason to wake up.
>>
>>129161769
Boomers are the cause of the degeneration though

In any case Millennials have a different problem which is that whites often have "muh normal black friend". The ghetto niggers who would fight the race war live in the ghetto, the barrio beaners in the barrio. The normal blacks and browns act like middle class whites, so middle class whites assume lower class whites are just mean racists for being suspicious of those other races.
>>
>>129163065
millennials don't believe in anything and gen x is literally worse because you faggots keep pulling the "ugh no one understands the world like I do" card well into middle age- except even worse you faggots are literally the cause of white decline in America due to large scale suicides
>>
>>129151604
Well a republic doesn't differ from a democracy that much, when nearly everyone is entiteled to vote
>>
>>129162911
grandpa stories are so cute
>>
>>129163544
My dad is literally a Linux sys admin born in '59 who got into IT even with felony drug convictions with no experience other than a few courses. He bullshitted his entire way through his jobs. He's honestly a pretty shitty scripter, but does know a decent amount of enterprise tech that he's gotten to know throughout his jobs. But one thing that stops him recently is petty theft convictions in recent years because he cheated on my mom and sent money to some mudslime overseas in Malaysia just for pleasure and he resorted to thievery to pick up extra cash. He was always a careless spender with no foresight too.
>>
>>129131095
You just described my dad. It's terrible how much he still believes in tv """news"""

My mom is the opposite though. She's redpilled as fuck. It's insane. She really understands the internet though, so that's probably why
>>
I agree baby boomers are the worst of the worst...
>>
File: images (1).jpg (9KB, 329x153px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
9KB, 329x153px
>>129131095
>Kids these days just need to be born during the early 1950's that's what we did.
>>
>>129168550

This is actually still possible today
>>
>>129169999
Employers today are weary of dot com bubble scripters posing as programmers. I doubt you can get into IT without experience.
>>
>>129131095
boomers are from a time when cheering for the home team was mandatory. the older boomers were just young adults when the cold war started the rest were minors

as a result of having so little experience they accepted the narrative that russia = evil or that the west = oppressive. less in the latter than the former

the older half of genX is just like the boomers. the younger half is more like millenials which are rebellious

genY is the lost generation. no good music no justifiable causes so they make them up like stopping rape culture and destroying national security with open boarders

you can try to blame millenials for that stuff but most are living in their parents basement binge watching friends or shit posting on /pol/ or similar places on the web. you say something needs to be done but many wont do anything just to spite you. its why the cut off of 1995 for millenials makes sense despite it making it the smallest generation
>>
>>129131095
They don't care about demographics because they'll be dead by the time it starts to matter.
>>
>>129169696

American Boomers have a fucking terrible attitude. You know that meme where all the old people are grumpy retards who tell their enlightened children "MY HOUSE MY RULES" / "This is a CHRISTIAN household" / "don't give me back talk"?

That ensures that the new generation hates their parents, hates what they stand for, and adopts a stance contrary to them. But the thing is, they were still raised by the Boomers. So they retain the exact same shitty entitlement and self-importance, but also crippling self-doubt from their idiot parents' botched parenting, and on top of that they're hyperliberals who hate family values.

So basically, like always, it's the fucking burgers ruining everything
>>
>>129131095
Boomers are easily the worst generation in human history and it's not even close.
>>
>>129170608
>you can try to blame millenials for that stuff but most are living in their parents basement binge watching friends or shit posting on /pol/ or similar places on the web

Jesus I'm a millennial and I'm literally watching friends in my room with my computer on my lap browsing /pol/ at the same time.
>>
this whole thing with kids thinking it is somehow edgy to be a right-wing fgt is definitely new, not anything that's been around any time in my life (i am pushing 40) but i can safely say, it was never a thing in at least a couple decades previous to that either

can only assume that kids today are more fucking retarded than ever

only logical reason
>>
>>129138239
>>129146007
My dad's a boomer who understands technology and information have evolved faster than he could follow, and he's happy to listen when I teach him things. He hates Jews and Muslims, and he's been telling me since I was a kid not to watch shit like Will and Grace because it's Jews trying to normalize homosexuality and subvert the idea of a nuclear family. When I explained to him what George Soros was doing and then added "He's a rich rich, European Jew" he 100% listened to everything I said and then did a little reading on his own. He may be a little rough around the edges, but damn that guy has been a red pill dispenser since long before The Matrix was even a thing.
>>
They paid absolutely nothing for college and their homes, cars and insurance, goods and services, and they expect it to be as easy for us as it was for them. They can't get it through their thick skulls that it's nearly impossible to ever own a house and a family, and they wonder why we don't have a house and family at age 30, and we all live in one bedroom shacks or our parent's basement.
They're totally ignorant how ridiculously expensive it is to live now and how wages don't go up nearly as much as inflation.
At least in this shit country, anyways.
>>
>>129135199
Yeah, older Americans seem to distrust other western countries like European countries for example. Millenials and younger don't really do this at all.
>>
>>129162911
Money had value back then. Thats why all those things in your list could happen and why millenials and the future are screwed now.

If you print money to bail out banks and pay the public sector, you devalue it. Prices go up and wages stagnate.

Its mathematically provable and its not getting any better as time goes on.

Boomers don't know whats going on because they've been brainwashed by TV their whole lives and chemically by their doctors prescriptions. They have no clue what they've done and consider it normal and wonder why millenials aren't fucking over the next generations future as well.
>>
>>129171555
neo nazism has always been big on the internet, even the 90s. It's just that now the internet is a whole lot bigger.
>>
>>129139726
This. It's not even "not everything on the internet is true", rather it's "if it's on the internet it's probably not true".
>>
>>129172133
it's not just wages. people's entire careers are stagnating. Back in the day you could work at some fastfood joint, grocery store, or clerk and get promoted eventually. it's basically impossible to do that anymore.
Shit you can't even be a secretary or paper-pusher anymore without an ATLEAST an assiociate's
>>
You guys need to understand "adjust for inflation"
If you take a boomers daily wage when they were 18 years old for an unskilled job and adjust it for inflation it would be worth close to £40 per hour.

Thats why millenails are "lazy" because money isnt worth shit and it doesn't secure your life.
>>
It will happen to yoouuu
>>
File: inflation.jpg (20KB, 330x292px) Image search: [Google]
inflation.jpg
20KB, 330x292px
Also, my first job was a paper round in about 1993 where I got £5 and did it in about 40mins.
Minimum wage in UK today is £7.50 per whole hour. Adjusted for inflation £5 in 1993 would be £9.30 so people are losing out significantly as time goes on.
>>
>>129138183
Correct, anon. Spengler identifies democracy as a vehicle towards oligarchy.
>>
File: boomer.png (226KB, 441x587px) Image search: [Google]
boomer.png
226KB, 441x587px
>>129138239
>>129139726
>>129146007
>>129152916
>has a dad (dead) who always ask me to help help with their ancestry.com for genealogy work.
>takes everything I helped to research with cross referenced papers such as graveyard marking, consulting random people over the internet for their genealogical history as mostly truth.
>completely ignores everything I did in the gifted school like writing for conceal carry permits which I won some awards and changed North Carolina forever to lobby the legislature to permit conceal carry (heard they are getting rid of it just recently)
>He doesn't even know what I did outside of genealogy assistance.
>Most of the neighbors in my area are exactly like that
>This girl across the street is exactly like me with all the awards for sports instead of academic work.
>she detest her dad because he seems to not give a slight care about anything but her well being in sports.
>I even managed to build a humble platonic relationship to her but I became recluse for a year or so just working because I want to learn.

I'm not even smart like some of you but damn, it is unimaginable horror to hear that most of the Christian-Zionist boomers pledge allegiance to a foreign country like Israel. Most of them will go so far as to say that they are really smart and need assistance from Arabic countries! My dad even said that most, if not all, academic journals are fake and unreliable. I know how to identify manipulated data from the the gifted school, but it vexes me to no end when the paper isn't manipulated to the extent it is reliable for citation use.

They will go boom.

>>129138183
Maybe. Automation kills mainly competition but people don't really see that in the long run. It is probably for the strong minds. I wonder if the end game is communism in the particular sense

>>129162911
>being oblivious to the cause of price rising.
>>
File: image.jpg (12KB, 250x168px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 250x168px
>>129131095
Boomers are bunch of lazy cuck-spreading cunts

I literally told my mother she was a brainwashed retard

I dismantled everything she ever told me and she finally realise her bullshit

My brother and father agreed with me
>>
>>129155732
That kike cunt can eat shit and die.
>>
>>129131095
Ask them if they understand the Culture War

If they don't then laugh in their bloated, greedy face
>>
>>129145351
Majority of us boomers are clueless idiots just living their lives, but I know plenty white guys of all Gens that are starting to realizie whats going on. CulturalMarxism and the Frankfurt school, feminism starting screwing everything up, but gloabalism and the slack immigration laws are what have brought us all to this juncture in the road. Most us of boomers are just living paycheck to paycheck, paying our bills,living our lives. At least my neighborhood is white (for the most part).
>>
>>129151998
Oh well will. Trust me.
>>
quality post
>>
uh
>>
GUMPTION
U
M
P
T
I
O
N
>>
File: 1486504462234.jpg (88KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1486504462234.jpg
88KB, 720x960px
>>129131095
We live in an era of unprecedented wealth. Those that are able to partake are loathe to complain, regardless of political bent.
Intellectual shorthand is a problem for those unwilling to do their own research. Talk with the idealistic young men who served in Vietnam before you tar an entire generation with the same brush.
>>
>>129131095
They are propagandized serfs. Don't get too close. When you show them you have a real mind they try to lock you in a mental ward.
>>
>>129156899
thats actually a really cute and wholesome combo its true, opposites attract, its weird that the father is the left one in this case but i like it.
>>
>>129131095
They don't give a shit. They are all rich retirees by now living in their McMansions in gated communities while everything around them turns into Brazil.
>>
>>129173331
only person with brains ITT. Boomers had wealth. The buy a house and car at 22 with a high school diploma wealth

Millennials have nothing. They have to go to college to make 2/3rds of what boomers did with a high school diploma LMAO
>>
Boomer here. Get out of my basement and get a fucking job. Jesus you guys are self-centeted and lazy.

When I was your age, I was allready married and producing white children, whom wete supposed to lead the new Reich, not sit around playing video games all day.
>>
>>129149665

We millennials will die alongside them as war chiefs and generals, not useless politicians hiding behind a desk/podium
Thread posts: 185
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.