[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JB Peterson

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: gkYy30g.png (585KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
gkYy30g.png
585KB, 800x800px
I'm interested in seeing what this man has to offer. I've seen vids where he takes a stance against the liberal SJW crazies, which is great, but I'm more interested atm in vids about pic related, the 'sort yourself out' and 'rescuing your father' topics. Whatever vids those things are coming from. He's got many many vids on his YouTube so, be nice and point me in the right direction?
>>
...or just a good place to begin. anyone?
>>
>>129132742
YouTube
>>
This is one of his better talks, and he dives in really hard on the whole "sort yourself out" thing at the very end in a way that I hadn't heard him repeat before or since. It is very powerful. You should watch the whole talk just for the hell of it, but the part I am speaking about (and struck me quite a lot) occurs at 1hr 7 mins: https://youtu.be/WqFo32lwY_g?t=1h7m4s
>>
>>129131092
no
>>
>>129133800
actually it happens at 1hr 8 mins, not 7 mins, but watch the entire thing it's fucking awesome
>>
>>129131092
Google sort yourself out. Then go watch his talks about marxism and post modernism.
>>
File: pet.jpg (75KB, 640x543px) Image search: [Google]
pet.jpg
75KB, 640x543px
>>129131092
>>129132742
Start with his first joe rogan podcast I reckon
>>
>cleaned room
>life still not sorted
this guy is a fraud
>>
File: 1496969161893.webm (2MB, 1283x540px) Image search: [Google]
1496969161893.webm
2MB, 1283x540px
>>129134292
>>
>>129133800
>>129134130
thanks leaf
>>
>>129132742
Existentialism and Authenticity my friend. Your beliefs aren't (you)! They're the words of dead people so you aren't authentic. You need to sort yourself out, clean your room, read great books, come to the understanding that life has meaning. EVERYTHING YOU DO MATTERS. Only when you accept this will you be ready to journey to the underworld where you will find your father and destroy the dragon that holds him captive. You will then be welcomed back through the gates of your city a hero, with a virgin qt3.14 waiting for you.

https://youtu.be/I_7hCPYgXEk
>>
File: 1496789374569.jpg (612KB, 990x829px) Image search: [Google]
1496789374569.jpg
612KB, 990x829px
>>129131092

WHITE MAN YOU HAVE AN ANCIENT RELIGION

YOU STILL PRACTICE IT TODAY

IT'S CALLED SCIENCE/PHILOSOPHY AND NATURE:

Example of Aryan faiths:

>Stoicism (reason as divine)

>Buddhism (moral nihilism)

>Zen (anti-cult)

>Nietzsche's Overman (Will to Power)

>Naturalism (nature as divine)

>Cosmotheism (Dr. William Pierce, evolution as divine)

>Nazism (blood and nature as divine)

>Pythoagorism (numbers as divine, "man is the measure of all things")

All perfectly acceptable alternative to Semitic slave cults.

And for the more Esoteric fag who wants Spiritualism you have:

>Zoroastrianism (good replaced with wisdom of good, evil replaced with incorrect thoughts; the first philosophy)

>Vedda (Brahmanism)

>Wotanism (non-cucked chivalry)

>Druidism (nature as spirit)

>Mithra-ism (divine purity, Christianity stole most of its ritual from)

STOP WORSHIPING A JEW AS GOD OF THE UNIVERSE!
>>
>>129134801
thanks starsandstripes
>>
It's almost coincidence that the internet has given us all the ability to become stringed puppets or the absolute ubermensch. Unlimited information at your fingertips to do with as you please.

Now we will see who has the weak will and who has the strong will.
>>
>>129135570
I think about this. It's almost like the reverse options of the garden of eden. Tree of life vs knowledge of good and evil. I feel like normies have taken the tree of life but since Satan is the god of this world it has an opposite effect, and the red pill is the tree of the knowledge of good and evil which is necessary for those who are to spread Truth in this age.
>>
>>129131092
Just browse his Youtube channel. He has a lot of material but if you don't have the CONSCIENTIOUSNESS to watch the material yourself then any explanation of it will be lost on you.
>>
File: peterson.jpg (38KB, 556x610px) Image search: [Google]
peterson.jpg
38KB, 556x610px
I've been hitting the Peterson Pills really hard over the last 48 hours and I honestly think I've found a father figure. The man speaks with such honesty and reason, it's impossible not to be influenced by him.
>>
File: I'll do it myself.jpg (92KB, 508x767px) Image search: [Google]
I'll do it myself.jpg
92KB, 508x767px
If anything he has good memes
>>
Has anyone been following the Bible series? I think it's been good so far but there was no reason for him to not start on the Genesis stories in the 3rd lecture. It was kind of dragging on with him going through the pictures, like we get it man, the eye is above and sees the whole hierarchy.

I think he has been so busy with finishing up his book that he hasn't had as much time as he'd like to think through the significance and meaning of the stories and how he'll present it, knowing people are going to be looking for opportunities to criticize and de-legitimize him for his stances.

That being said I just bought my ticket today, I'm headed up to attend the final lecture.
>>
I've seen every single interview and video on his channel/other channels. Binge watching since 2015. Find the light mexibro.
>>
>>129135079
not having taoism on list fuck yourself idiot
>>
Saw some faggot ledditor sent him a frog statue.

Someone have 200 years together printed out and sent to him, we need to put counter-kikery on his agenda.
http://www94.zippyshare.com/v/ToVac7C1/file.html
>>
>>129138840
JBP has the ability to riff on single passages indefinitely precisely because he has spent so much time thinking through their significance. An example of this:
https://youtu.be/MCOw0eJ84d8

JBP is not saying much new in this series of lectures. He's presenting things he has discussed at length in his Maps of Meaning and Personality and its Transformations lectures, but this time in the context of the Bible. I think this series is JBP's way of introducing his ideas to a mass audience and capitalizing on his recent popularity.
>>
>>129143011
Yeah I've seen that and I get it but did you see the 3rd Bible lecture? He wasn't really going off on tangents he was just showing pictures and going back over the same stuff like he wasn't ready to get into the actual stories. It's been 3 full 2 hour lectures and he hasn't discussed Adam and Eve. I just want him to get as far as possible and at this rate he won't make it to the NT.
>>
>>129144014
I've watched them and his Personality lectures were this way too. He can use the first few lectures to lay out his ideas before approaching each story as an expression of archetypes. Once we get to that point he will be able to advance much more rapidly but he has to lay that foundation first.
>>
>>129136390
interesting take
>>
>>129131092
This guy is a retard and psychology is a scam
>>
>>129145900
Thanks. I've been reading a lot more and am planning on learning how to write better from JPs website, so hopefully I'll be able to flesh the thought out and turn it into something interesting.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.