[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As a redpilled skateboarder I approve of this.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 9

The Family of Ignacio Echeverria have confirmed he was killed in the London Bridge attack after trying to fend off a terrorist with his skateboard and help an injured woman." - For as much as it seems like us skateboarders live in our own world this is an extremely sad reminder that we do not and that we collectively need to think about who we are and what it is we want to contribute to an increasingly complex world. Our individual rights as human beings are being attacked at every level. These rights were not originated to protect criminals, but to bring freedom to honest men and women because freedom is just for that, honest people. I believe that skateboarders have the ability to alter the downward trajectory into the mud our society has been speeding towards. Ignacio lost his life trying to protect himself and another from the evil of sick men who they themselves cannot fathom happiness the way that Ignacio probably did just pushing down the street. A happiness that many of us do not fully realize what a privilege it is until it is gone. We are extremely sad for Ignacio, his family, all his friends and to all the skateboarders of the world. As a group of people that represents all race, religions, and genders, let's all honor Ignacio by asking ourselves today and every day from here on out what we can do to help reverse this downward spiral, then take action. Whatever it is, tell your friend you love them, post something positive, help that scooter kid who always gets in the way at the park get up from a slam, clean your mom's car, whatever, just take action. We can stand in the light only so long as we don't let the evil deeds of sick men bring the darkness. Skateboarders must bring the light. Ignacio brought the light. Let us make sure he knows, wherever he is, that it was not for nothing.

>Above is written by co-ownder of the worlds largest skateboarding website "the berrics"

>Thoughts?
>>
co-ownder LOL i'm autistic
>>
Hero
>>
>>129126564
Skateboarders are one level above pan handlers on the bum scale. Don't let your kids turn out to be skateboarders, they'll be begging their way to drug abuse before they reach their teens, then in their jobless 20's and 30's they'll turn to corrupting the next fucked generation at the local skatepark.
>>
Skateboarders are literally niggers. If you have ever had anything to do with them they are always starting shit with each other and other people. They are full of self love spiritual crap too because they are that up themselves.
>>
>>129128731
Notice I didn't mention anything about your kids' jobless 40's. That's because they'll be dead. Of a herion overdose.
>>
>>129128731
That's it boy, feed into being a closed minded nastalgia fag. That's how the jews get conservafags to convert.

The man in the artical was a 39 year old LAWYER that loved skateboarding. Take your stereotyping faggotry somewhere else ugly fag. You're just mad because skateboarders you grew up with got all the putang and you we're left questions your sexuality. Faggot. Skateboarding is amazing. Try riding a skateboard on drugs or drunk, doesn't work.

>conclusion: skateboarders are talented innovative men that can take a fall and aren't afraid to fight back to shitskin terrorists. I bet that's a hell of a lot more than you can say.
>>
>>129129626
Of course the skate boarders all are lawyers and designers.
With good knees too!
>meanwhile dyel cucks tell guys to not lift weights cause your knees man!
>>
>>129129461
No, those are drug addicts that carry around a piece of shit skateboard they had since they were a kid because they literally have no clue what the fuck life is. Not a skateboarder. You can't be stupid and learn how to skateboard. It takes tons of innovative thought and persistence. Skateboarding has a lot of life lessons within it. Some of them do turn into drug addicts though, I will admit. You faggots are just stereotyping computer nerds though, for real.
>>
>>129129605
when moms begin posting on chinese cartoon forums
>>
>>129130103
do you really not see the irony within your post? you are truly fucking retarded
>>
>>129128731
>not being spacially active for the race war
if you don't skateboard to practice balance, you might as well die.
>>
>>129130103
maybe if you weren't such a sensitive soft little bitch you wouldn't be on an image board complaining about other men having sore knees for finding true enjoyment in life, faggot.
>>
/pol/ really is full of soft-handed closed minded out of touch from the real world computer nerd neets. the new fags have actually ruined this place. you're all part of the cancer. this was a white man trying to save a white supreme white girl from getting brutally murdered by shitskins and this all you faggots have to say? seriously kill yourselves. No wonder no one wants to leave the left, look at what they run into. Closed minded ugly fags like yourselves. Sad!
>>
File: IMG_2109.jpg (86KB, 575x432px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2109.jpg
86KB, 575x432px
>>129126564
>be not American
>try to stop terrorists doing standard and typically Muslim stuff
>go go gadget children's toy
>get more holes put in you than a colander
>dying thought is I wish I could have had a gun like an American and taken out this trash
>apologists come out of the woodwork
>terrorist planner and supporter mayor tells parents it's part and parcel you filthy kaffars
>spineless parents follow orders and praise their terrorist masters
Sucks to be the rest of the world. Time to clean and oil my pistols.
>>
>>129130171
Why is it that every skateboarder I have ever met was a drunk moocher who still managed to buy meth somehow?

>>129130544
Mountain biking is the white man's extreme sport. Plenty of balance and agility there. Oh, and if your bike didn't cost AT LEAST $2k, then your equipment is holding you back and you aren't really mountain biking.
>>
>>129131940
LOL probably because you've only met one skateboarder who wasn't even a real skateboarder, just a drug addict with a skateboard.

Most real skateboarders have no interest in talking to overweight sloppy looking beta males. The reason most people hate skateboarders is that it bothers them to see someone move so smooth and fluently while doing something extremely dangerous, I'm used to the hate, we all are, we all understand it. If you think mountain biking isn't the most beta fucking thing you could do for creativity and excitement you are a fucking loser. That is all.
>>
File: 1480810278194.jpg (84KB, 540x762px) Image search: [Google]
1480810278194.jpg
84KB, 540x762px
>>129131231
At least I'm not a Canadian skateboarder. How does that even work? There's no snow for a whole 3 months a year, just give up!
>>
>>129134186
typical burger, not knowing 2 fucking things about a country that's essentially the exact same as yours. does new york have skateboarders? yes? guess what? my province is on the exact same lattitude as new york you fucking nigger. some years we don't even see one snowflake (excluding liberals HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!)

>someone please explain how this man is a degenerate drug addict?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92Bm-CqRf1M

u wont
>>
>>129133727
Typical angry retard skateboarder attitude. It's like a perpetual cycle, society shits on you, so you turn into angry little fucks, so society shits on you, so....

You live in some of the most pristine forests in the world, and instead you focus on some beat up handrail, or a wax smeared curb, or a graffitied out park IF you're lucky.
Oh and nice job assuming my physique, I'm a wildland firefighter, I could kick you and three of your skater friends asses for 16 hours straight, then carry you all out in the woods and bury you.
>>
>>129134677
You're right, I forgot 90% of your population lives within 75 miles of our border or something like that. You're just America's back yard. So much wasted space!
>>
>>129135594
You acting like the only thing I do is skateboard? Holy shit why am I even bothering. I love my province, I hike regularly. I also work for the Canadian Coast Guard. I've helped save lives. I am not what you think I am, nor are the majority of the other "skaters" you deem to be degenerate because they love skateboarding. You are severely lacking creativity in the way you think, mannnnnn. I don't care how big you are or how much violence you can induce. Those things are irrelevant and only show your insecurities to be true. Faggot. Get a hobby. Riding a skateboard is one of the greatest feelings on the planet when you're good at it.

It also makes you friends with a lot of people you would normally not be friends with. I feel like a lot of you neets could use some of that in your life. Fucking NEETS

Just look at this black man, he's cooler than any of you ever be. rakes in ten times as much loot and pussy as well.
>>
>>129136422
mostly agree
>>
Former skateboarder here.

It's a tool of the Jew to lead children into a life of degeneracy. Skateboarding culture glorifies drug use and alcoholism and promiscuous sex. I would never let my kids become skateboarders.
>>
>>129137213
you are retarded holy shit. how is it a tool of the jew when it literally goes against everything the jew is about? if it wasnt prevailing and still getting kids kicked off the street why are there thousands of new skateparks popping up literally everywhere? 4chan has seriously polluted your brain. you're not a former skateboarder, lol, you are the kid that never could learn how to ollie. probably because you completely lack the skill of thinking in an innovative/creative/inventive way. kill yourself. we don't need more team sport number wearing conforming faggots. that is what the jew wants.

you are fucked in the head
>>
>>129136611
Ok, you make some better points there. But that Shane guy is like the 1% of the 1% in skateboarding, so it's like the "no true Scottsman argument" when you say real skateboarders don't use drugs. Where I'm from, skateboarding MEANS you do drugs, practically. The harder the better, "meth/crack/herion is the goal but a 40oz will do until then" type of people. And these fucks infest skateparks where little kids are skating or scooting, and just do their shit out in the open. It disgusts me, and its why I don't ride BMX at parks any more to cross train for MTB.
Maybe you and I aren't all that different after all.
>>
File: trump shredding.jpg (9KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
trump shredding.jpg
9KB, 236x236px
/sk8pol/ thread?
>>
>>129138088
Yeah I have seen those type at skateparks a lot but they usually aren't even there to skateboard. I don't refer to those people as skateboarders. There's usually just one skateboard amonst the group yeah? Typical. They are there to hang out and get fucked up. Real skaters fucking hate having those crusty fucks around, trust me. At least where I am from. Honestly, the majority of skaters I know are more like that Shane guy than they are like the people you describe. I know the people you mean though, and we all wish they would stop coming to the skate park just as much as the next guy. Salute
>>
muhammad used to skate around mecca all the time. everyone else trudged through the sand dunes migrating to medina but muhammad skated with his bros. #notallislams
>>
>>129129605
Teens wont listen to this post. So many of you will kill yourselves. Maybe partying too hard, or just going for it. We'll never know
>>
>>129126564

blah-blah-blah skater fag saw an opportunity to hit someone with his skateboard.

That's all that happened. Nothing else you said or read or heard matters. Skater fag attacked someone because he saw an opportunity where he could get away with it. It literally doesn't matter that it was a terrorist because all skaterfag cared about was an open to be skaterfag who hits people with his board.

Stop trying act like this was an act of bravery. If it had been an old man shouting at the sky, said skaterfag would have done the same thing. Why? Because he's a skatenigger.
>>
>>129139889
not taking this bait. suck my dick jew.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96up38uaAwk#t=87.868146
>>
>>129126564
But did your mom pick you up before 6?
>>
File: 1494213650744.jpg (413KB, 624x531px) Image search: [Google]
1494213650744.jpg
413KB, 624x531px
>>129140245
no she let me stay out late and skate with the big kids and their funny smelling cigarettes it was so cool!
>>
File: CCICVmmUkAAwVA8.jpg (56KB, 577x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CCICVmmUkAAwVA8.jpg
56KB, 577x1024px
>>129139003
Right back at you man.
If you live in BC though, and you don't mountain bike, that's like having the hottest blond in the world next door and doing nothing because you only like brunettes!
Here's an example: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CXnO_wrWBCQ
>>
>>129140054

No bait. Skaters started AIDS, have AIDS, are AIDS. All skaters are butt-seeking ghey missiles with a high-five payload.
>>
>>129137912
>goes against everything the Jew is about
Yeah, tell that to Baker, Shake Junt, Toy Machine, Enjoi, and every other manufacturer team that features drug use, promiscuous sex, etc in their videos. You can't be this blind.

>thinking creatively
>skateboarding
"Skateboarding is an art, dude. Let's go do heroin."

Skateboarding is a tool of the Jew.
>>
>>129126564
I understand what you're saying and you seem like a good person. But what's with this "us" and "we" stuf when you refer to skateboarders specifically? What makes the role of a skateboarder different in society than any other hobby?
>>
>>129126564
Reads like shit. The dude probably rotates in his grave reading this. Will never buy anything again from that website.
>>
>>129144453
Its about appeal to emotions and Shekel. Forget it, the dude is a laywer aka jewish dick sucker
>>
>>129143552
>acts like smoking weed on TV is something new and only done by skateboarders
>kill yourself

>>129144453
we see the world differently. everyone hates us even though we mean well. aka the opposite of muslims
>>
>>129144960
lol
>>
if only he had a gun
>>
>>129129626
>artical
You're canadian, you guys are supposed to be smart.
>>
His name was Ignacio Echeverria.
>>
>>129145498
i am being lazy as fuck with my typing on an anonymous image board pls forgive
>>
>>129136611
fo-forgiven
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.