[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does centrism give you a clearer perspective of things?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: chick3.jpg (145KB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
chick3.jpg
145KB, 1600x1066px
>right and left live in parallel world
>liberals screaming Russian hacking + collusion + special prosecutor
>the right continues to defend Trump when his campaign clearly colluded with Russia and authorized the election hack

From a centrist perspective, both these sides are dumb. Why are there not more centrist thinkers like Comey? I want guys on my firing squad that listen to facts and do not distort the truth.

Does centrism lead to a more clearer and untainted perspective of humanity and geo-political issues?
>>
Centrism doesn't actually mean you think both sides of the spectrum are shit.
>>
File: cen2.jpg (49KB, 480x371px) Image search: [Google]
cen2.jpg
49KB, 480x371px
>>
File: centrist-meme.jpg (12KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
centrist-meme.jpg
12KB, 260x194px
>>129123164
basically all centrists. You don't believe in anything, except for not being right or left.
>>
>when his campaign clearly colluded with Russia and authorized the election hack
>leaf

1/10 made me reply
>>
>>129123164
>dressed like a slut
>dropped

What a whore.
>>
>>129123550
>>129123690
Are you purposely being this stupid? I can't tell now that /pol/ is filled with redditors.
>>
File: joe rogan.jpg (164KB, 802x1280px) Image search: [Google]
joe rogan.jpg
164KB, 802x1280px
>>129123468

Joe Rogan always amazes me because he is not locked into an ideology.

Peterson is great but his Christianity has led him to reconstruct the bible into some dominance hierarchy to gain more nu-male followers. Rogan looks at the issue and tries to learn the facts. I just wish there were more people like me and Joe that knew how to tap into the minds of both sides and come up with an answer that hopefully mitigates the shit and takes the good ideas from both sides.
>>
>>129123164
Centrists are the equivalent of someone walking up on a rape, doing nothing, and finding a way to blame the person getting raped along with the rapist. All centrists should hang. Take a side or shut the fuck up.
>>
>>129124144

It's not about picking teams. If you get satisfaction by drawing a clear line in the sand and pumping your chest when you get angry at opposing ideas then make yourself happy.. To me though, it's about taking in each issue with a open mind brother.
>>
>>129123164
If you consider yourself a centrist, clearly it hasn't given you a particularly lucid perspective. So apparently no, centrism does not inherently give someone a clearer perspective on things.
>>
>>129123164
Could someone humble-brag any more than this douchebag. Ah look at me I'm so awesome and have truly seen the light. Guess what moron some issues can't be solved by taking the middle road, for once in your worthless life you will eventually have to make a choice and stick with it. God you're such a spineless limp worsted faggot that can't weigh facts and come to his own conclusions about life that he must always say why not be safe and take the middle??? You make me sick you intellectual coward
>>
>>129123953
99% of rogans guets are liberals. It's a fucking echo chamber of dude weed. And we saw how respectfully he treated chowder.
>>
As one myself, you can see all the bullshit from all perspectives... But as well you can see a little good from all points of the perspective.

Being the dot in the circle is quite burdensome thou..
>>
>>129123164
>tfw people think being centrist means holding no opinions rather than holding opinions on both ends of the spectrum
>>
File: neutral.jpg (25KB, 288x288px) Image search: [Google]
neutral.jpg
25KB, 288x288px
>>129124989
Well said
>>
>>129123164
>Does centrism lead to a more clearer and untainted perspective of humanity and geo-political issues?
No, it can lead to complacency as well as closed-minded about "strong" views.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.