[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has her passport been revoked yet?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 10

File: loretta_lynch_012815.jpg (252KB, 1460x913px) Image search: [Google]
loretta_lynch_012815.jpg
252KB, 1460x913px
If the implications of what Comey testified to today are true, then she should be facing charges, SERIOUS ones.
>>
File: CmSsl9uVMAAeZ48.jpg (67KB, 524x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CmSsl9uVMAAeZ48.jpg
67KB, 524x1200px
>>129117058
she can't run fast, elefantitis is a horrible disease
>>
>>129117058
yes.
yes she should
>>
>>129117311
That pic wasn't needed
>>
>>129117058
its time to bbq sum niggress meat to feed to the pigs
>>
>>129117311
T H I C C
>>
Bumpping
>>
>>129118009
the post was designed to induce a disgusting feeling in the back of your mind, you are lest likely to forget that feeling of you where eating at the tiem.
>>
File: Weisman, Editor of NYT.png (403KB, 993x1184px) Image search: [Google]
Weisman, Editor of NYT.png
403KB, 993x1184px
>>
>>129117725
unfortunately, nothing she said is criminal. telling Comey to call it a "matter" and not "investigation" doesnt actually change the investigation. its basically semantics.

now, that meeting with Bill on the tarmac is definitely fishy as fuck, and at the very least poses a conflict of interest, but its too late for that considering she's out of her position. And unless we could get a tape or testimony of what they talked about, there's nothing we can do with it either.
>>
>>129118635
Thats disgusting and he clearly did that on purpose
>>
>>129117058
She met with Bill Clinton. We should get sworn testimony from one or both of them about the content of their meeting. If Clinton asked for the investigation into the emails be dropped it would be a scandal. If he was just asking for information it may be less of a big deal because he's just a concerned husband trying to get more information.
>>
>>129117058
>Republicans are conspiring with foreign powers to destroy democracy

Hey look a black woman, lets get her boys! look away look away Dixie land *strums banjo*
>>
>>129119026
Lead with the lie, bury the retraction
>>
>then she should be facing charges, SERIOUS ones.
For telling someone to alter how they describe something?

I don't approve of what she did, but she didn't direct Comey to lie about anything.
>>
>>129117058
really what criminal charges?

explain yourself op, or are your just triggered?
>>
>>129117311
Second for
T H I C C
>>
File: IMG_2392.png (717KB, 625x808px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2392.png
717KB, 625x808px
>>129119135
They both would just invoke the 5th-she already has!
>>
Bummp
>>
what's she been up to?
>>
>>129119539
>Republicans are conspiring with foreign powers to destroy democracy
>Republicans
The only thing that remotely could be called a 'smoking gun' when it come to collusion with the ruskies came from Obongo, let's see your evidence nigger
Obama open mic slip: 'After my election I have more flexibility':
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsFR8DbSRQE
>>
Bumz
>>
>>1291198932
You can't be really this stupid, right? She meets with Bill Clinton during a criminal investigation of Hillary Clinton in Clinton's plane a few days before Comey announces that he doesn't recommend prosecution. When asked for the "tapes" of their conversation, the NSA says they can't release them because it is a "national security matter." Comey admits in sworn testimony that the reason he reopened the investigation into Hillary's emails is because she told him to drop the word investigation and use the word "matter" instead when referring to Hillary's criminal investigation. She plead the 5th when questioned about why she did not pursue charges against Hillary after all the evidence was clear she broke the law.
>>
>>129117058
We want Obongo to go down for this.
>>
grasping at straws here lol
>>
File: future flying cars.png (94KB, 500x503px) Image search: [Google]
future flying cars.png
94KB, 500x503px
>>129117311
I-Is this unshopped?

Also checked
>>
>>129119539

Wow, so it stops being obstruction of justice when it's a black woman?
>>
Ok
>>
>>129117058
Can someone bring me up to speed on the new developments outside the DNC/Clinton emails regarding her?
>>
>>129117058
No way a Negress could ever face charges.

Jeff Sessions is so involved with Hillary why do you think he's been sitting on his hands with so many directions he could take to help drain the Swamp but he's scared or involved.

We need an AG with balls not the huge Vagina Sessions had been flopping around! Treason everywhere and he's worried about some kid with a bag of weed.

Come on Trump, light a fire under this effeminated chicken shit. Just pick one, VT hey are guilty.

Not one indictment this whole time!

Start with Comey!

Hillary is the easiest to charge with all kinds of shit

Do something against these Washington politicians or step down and prepare to be indicted yourself.
>>
>>129126075
she asked comey to call it a matter instead of an investigation at the press conference about hillary clinton having a criminal investigation opened. Comey complied because it doesn't matter, medias going to report it as an investigation, an investigation still happened and it did no interfere with anything at all
>>
>>129117058
If she leaves and does not come back it's a win all the way around anon
>>
File: 01-confederate-flag-facts.jpg (167KB, 2400x1599px) Image search: [Google]
01-confederate-flag-facts.jpg
167KB, 2400x1599px
Why do we care about talking about this insignificant bitch? Seriously, we need to stop with these nigger threads.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWPtErancus
>>
Bu-mp
>>
File: wotm8.png (281KB, 417x660px) Image search: [Google]
wotm8.png
281KB, 417x660px
>>129126764
>the media still calling anything pertaining Hillary by the more negative connotation after a more positive one is given.
I don't trust you. Just like they jumped on the "dreamer" bandwagon for illegals the moment it became official terminology.
Also, it appears there's more to this than just that arm twisting to change the name of something.
>>
>>129127203

Not when the internet exists.
>>
>>129127528
if you don't trust me then just watch the damn testimony yourself idiot
>>
>>129127956
I'm going to as soon as I get home. Can't find a transcript anywhere.
>>
>>129118635
(((WEISMAN)))
>>
Bummp
>>
File: Summoning Kek.png (198KB, 571x291px) Image search: [Google]
Summoning Kek.png
198KB, 571x291px
>>129117058

We pray to Kek that this beast will be put in jail for pressuring the FBI to downplay the investigation into Hillary's emails.
>>
>>129118635
Day of the rope when. WHERE IS THR OUTRAGE
>>
Bump...
>>
File: ov.jpg (48KB, 564x548px) Image search: [Google]
ov.jpg
48KB, 564x548px
>>129118635
What a lying rat.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.