[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has any politician ever been so comprehensively BTFO as this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Has any politician ever been so comprehensively BTFO as this smug, choking faggot?
>>
she's going to win

thanks, red scare
>>
>>129109014

Cameron or Clinton
>>
I hate her so much. I'm convinced now that women cannot be leaders. You have a terrorist attack and then you fucking come out for taking control of the internet. Jesus Christ she should just kill herself for being so stupid.
>>
>>129109014
she did a masterful job of sabotaging Brexit
>>
File: 1465218380466s.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1465218380466s.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
>corbyn now the bookies favourite for PM

she's FUCKED it lads
>>
>>129109014
I hate this Thatcher wannabe, conservatives have nothing better?
>>
>>129109014
am i the only one who kind of feels sad for her? i mean she was not as bad as Clinton and the Pakis hate her
>>
>>129109014
>muh brexit
>muh british resurgence

cant wait to hear your cries for help from across the channel.
>>
>>129109014
Did you forget about David Cameron or something?
>>
>>129109014
One of the biggest fuck-ups I have seen. Seriously, it's that bad.

Still laughing at her though. Her party is going to drop her in an instant.
>>
>>129110506
>I'm convinced now that women cannot be leaders
>now
anon...
>>
>>129114464
she's like a rabbit in the headlights when she has a camera on her.

an awkward omnishambles of a human being. she'll be getting emptied by the tories, no doubt
>>
Person who literally started turning Britain into Orwellian Airstrip One.
>>
>>129114967
She is absolutely gone and the UK still continues to go to shit.

Who is going to take the poisoned chalice position of PM now? Only Boris would be crazy enough to do it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.