[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jon Ossoff, Giant Faggot, has secured 15 million in funding

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

http://politics.blog.ajc.com/2017/06/08/fundraising/

1 in 20 voters donated to him
((((Outside sources))))

He must be stopped. This is WRONG.
>>
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/04/19/georgia-candidate-jon-ossoffs-film-firm-financed-by-facebook-fact-check-funder/

Funded by Facebook. GREAT.
>>
>>129105905

tell me about him.
>>
>>129107633
> 31 year old democratic with no political experience or background suddenly raises massive amounts of funding
>running to supplant Republicans in Georgia
>funded by facebook
>Yuuuge faggot
>>
>>129106314
I wonder how much Zuckerberg matched?
>>
trudaeu strategy. Sadly, it will probably work because women are retarded. They don't understand that this little prick wants to tax them more and give money to refugees and blacks.
>>
I'm a delivery driver in Atlanta and you can't go a block in some neighborhoods without seeing signs for Ossoff. The crazy part is that none of them are even in the 6th district. My job even sent an email encouraging everyone to vote in the primaries when maybe 2% of employees live there.
>>
>>129112127
>voter fraud isn't a thing
>>
>>129113118
That's what I'm saying, although Georgia isn't so cucked yet. You still need an ID and have to be registered in that district to vote there.
>>
His black pandering is absurd. I live outside Atlanta and his ads constantly play on the dumbest trap stations, in between Tee Grizzly and strip club promos.
>Trump's racist administration is going to defund historically black colleges! It's up to you to get out and vote. Paid for by John Ossoff for Congress
>AYE NIGGA WE BACK (airhorns), WE GOT HOODRICH KEEM PERFORMIN AT THE GOLD ROOM $5 HOOKAHS ALL NIGHT ISS GON BE LIIIIT
There was even one of some ratchet-sounding black woman rambling about muh Obamacare and slipping into complete ebonics, and "I'm John Ossoff and I approve this message" was still at the end.

I don't normally care about local elections but I'll vote just in hopes of keeping this faggot out of power.
>>
>>129114644
That's one major reason I never listen to Atlanta radio. I hear enough of it blaring out of other cars all day.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.