[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Comey

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 214
Thread images: 35

File: IMG_1548.jpg (34KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1548.jpg
34KB, 700x394px
Just got home from work.
Someone give me a quick rundown.
>>
>>129102068

John McCain said he is the president
>>
>>129102068
>took the meal
>took the drinks
>took the compliments
>took the dick
>didnt get ring

so he accused don of rape ofcourse
>>
trump tried to get comey alone to butt rape him.

it worked.

comey now retaliating.
>>
>>129102068
trump told comey to not go after flynn because he was a good guy
>>
>>129102068
Trump promised not to come in Comey's mouth. Trump lied. IMPEACH!
>>
>>129102068
It was a shit show of pretty epic proportions, nothing on old Teflon Don but Comey did look like a bumbling idiot and Mcain kept making a fool of himself. Doesn't kill the Russia narrative but doesn't move it forward like Washington wanted to
>>
File: Closeup.jpg (8KB, 250x225px) Image search: [Google]
Closeup.jpg
8KB, 250x225px
>>129102994
Is that so?
>>
>>129102493
>>129102584
>>129102862
>>129102994
/r/T_D invaders

>>129102804
this
>>
It seemed pretty consistent with the prepared opening statement released a couple days ago. John McCain acted weird. Nothing impeachable disclosed.
>>
Basically he agreed to whatever trump said while alone, while writing down everything he said. He was too cowardly to inform the president that certain asks he was making would have to go through specific channels and were inappropriate for one on one. Basically Trump worded things vaguely in a way that makes what he did okay but there is bullshit on both sides. Comey saying trump isn't being investigated because literally he wasn't meanwhile trumps campaign was therefor the leader of the campaign would fall under that. It's all just semantics and nothing really new imo.
>>
>>129102068
They took Trump away in cuffs on live TV!

It's over fellow pede. Guess I'm a "Hill missle" now.
>>
>>129102068
Comey reminded everyone that Clinton and company are WAY more obstructing of justice than anything Trump has ever done.

>Barack Obama’s attorney general pressured former FBI Director James Comey to downplay the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server as secretary of state, Comey testified before the Senate Intelligence Committee on Thursday.

>Loretta Lynch instructed Comey not to call the criminal investigation into the Clinton server a criminal investigation. Instead, Lynch told Comey to call it a “matter,” Comey said, “which confused me.”

>Comey cited that pressure from Lynch to downplay the investigation as one of the reasons he held a press conference to recommend the Department of Justice not seek to indict Clinton

COMEY NOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>129102068
Comey played both sides like he always has without saying anything of value.
>>
comey's a whiny white knight bitch who does everything based on his butthurt feelings, which we already suspected
>>
File: SMILE.png (2KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
SMILE.png
2KB, 200x200px
>>129102068
Sorry, I can't discuss that in an open setting.
>>
>>129102068

he's a true lefty hero
>>
>>129102068
Russians fucked with our elections
Trump campaign being investigated but not Trump himself at this time
Special Counsel and Mueller will bring down the hammer in 6 months to a year
>>
>>129102273
McCain sounded like he was lost
>>
File: russiansdindunuffin.jpg (504KB, 686x508px) Image search: [Google]
russiansdindunuffin.jpg
504KB, 686x508px
no one in congress is denying that the russians interfered in our elections. why is /pol/ still denying this? catch up!
>>
Comey spends a lot of time being "confused and worried" but doesnt do anything about it, and apparently cant look Trump in the eye when challenged

I hate Trump but God what a gutless bureaucratic shitstain Comey is
>>
>>129104168

Where was this intelligence before or during the election? Oh that's right they had to make it up!
>>
File: Hillary.png (1MB, 1155x3016px) Image search: [Google]
Hillary.png
1MB, 1155x3016px
Trump did nothing wrong.

Loretta Lynch tried to derail the investigation of Hillary.

Obama threatened Comey that he would end up dead like Seth Rich if Hillary did not win the election.

Trump saved Comey's life from the Clinton death machine.
>>
Ukitake became the Soul King
>>
>>129104975
>i didnt get any of the internal memos the fbi has so therefore they made it all up

you sounds retarded and your shits all fucked up
>>
>>129102068
I think Comey is going to come across as the uncorruptible cop that resisted pressures from both sides of the isle. His statements aren't enough to get Trump out of office alone, but they don't exonerate Trump either. It doesn't look great for Trump, but if you didn't think Trump was getting impeached (regardless of whether or not you thought he would beat it) yesterday, you're an idiot.
>>
>>129103344
>/r/T_D invaders

>le everyone I don't like is from reddit
>>
>>129104087
He probably has Alzheimer's. There should be mandatory retirement for all public officials at 70-72. They call it "forced senility," and some posts have it, but fucking shit-boomers refuse to relinquish the reins of power.
>>
>>129104087
I hope that's just a committee formality and not a sign that he's completely lost the plot.
>>
>>129105683
I thought he was never actually a cop though? just some pencil pusher who landed a job at the FBI to help the clintons
>>
>>129105398

Says the faggot post out of the Shariablue offices. Keep sucking that Chinese Commie Dick nigger!
>>
Comey basically admitted to being a little beta bitch that felt uncomfortable because Trump said he "hoped" the FBI would leave Flynn alone. Like a woman filled to the brim with estrogen, and with no evidence whatsoever to support it, Comey claimed he took this as some kind of command by Trump. He then went on to admit that he leaked the contents of a one on one professional conversation with the President to the media, opening himself up to potential criminal liability.

Comey is a complete mess. Hopefully this ends with his criminal trial and conviction.
>>
>>129102068
apparently, Trump is a shiesty guy, and "hoped Comey would drop the Flynn investigation." That's it. The Left's narrative will change soon

>>129105683
>if you didn't think Trump was getting impeached yesterday, you're an idiot
that has got to be the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Why did you think Comey was going to blow this thing open? He leaked his memo, and it exonerated Blumpf
>>
>>129106242
A FUCKING LEAF!!!!

He was a prosecutor. This isn't google. You have the power to visit wiki.
>>
>>129106736
so a pencil pusher.

if he wasn't kicking doors down, he wasn't at any point serving the country and risking his life in the line of duty. I just thought it was weird people kept thanking him for his "service", sitting behind desks his whole life
>>
>>129102994
>>129103254

Also Comey may have (s)perjured himself in front of Congress

> We know the russians are involved
> We have no proof of this
> (wait whut? if you have no proof then how do you know?)
>>
File: 1482236245328.jpg (49KB, 600x414px) Image search: [Google]
1482236245328.jpg
49KB, 600x414px
>>129106945
welll part of the force is part of the force
>>
>>129102068
guy almost started crying when he said
>im upset i didnt get to say goodbye to everyone at the ABC
>>
>>129102068
Comey has no doubt of Russia interfering with the election; however, there is no evidence that any votes were manipulated or influenced by said interference.

Comey felt that Trump was ordering him to back off Flynn, in a one-on-one dinner they had, even though Trump didn't directly order him to do so. A NYT article on May 11th disclosed information discussed in said dinner, and Trump tweeted on May 12th that Comey better hope there were no tapes related to said dinner. Comey, based on his June 8th testimony, said that during the night of Monday, May 15th, he decided to write a memo documenting what was discussed at said dinner. He then leaked the information to a friend that has NYT connections. They ran a piece on the 16th that cites said memos. However, the May 11th NYT article mentions the same general information. Comey testified that the information wasn't leaked until he saw the May 12th tweet. Therefore, there is concern that Comey may have actually leaked the information well before Trump's tweet. He may have lied under oath.

Comey also said that the former Attourney General, Loretta Lynch, asked him to call the Clinton email investigation a "matter" rather than an "investigation."

Trump was not a target of any investigations while Comey was the director of the FBI, and Trump asked Comey to go after anyone in Trump's team that may be a part of collusion with Russia. There's no evidence of Trump colluding with Russia of any sort.

Comey feels he was fired in order to alter or change how the Russia investigation was being pursued.
>>
>>129107172
Still, I wish there were some way to tell at a glance. For example I want to respect most vets, just not the ones who worked behind a desk for 30 years.
>>
>>129102273
Factually correct... Sadly.. More too it but this DID happen
>>
>>129108294
you dumb fucking shit, kys yourself yourself
>>
“I asked a friend of mine to share the content of the memo with a reporter,” Comey said. “I didn’t do it myself for a variety of reasons, but I asked him to because I thought that might prompt the appointment of a special counsel. So I asked a close friend of mine to do it.

http://americanlookout.com/rms-soap-opera-comey-admits-orchestrating-memo-leak/#.WTmdSrqlucc.twitter
>>
>>129104168
No one cares that is why.
>>
>>129102068
Trump was never under investigation

John McCain said Comey is President

Lots of sucking Comey's dick

Lots of admittance that it's literally nothing and never was
>>
>>129108678
Logistics clerk with anger management issues detected
>>
>>129102068
They are who we thought they were
>>
>>129106653
I meant that impeachment was happening no matter what Comey said. For no other reason than that Trump's approval rating is so low politicians see him as a way to score easy points. Dems are going to campaign on the "I will impeach Trump" platform come midterms, and the only response the incumbent Republicans can sell is "moot point, I'm gonna do it now."
>>
>>129109527
Delusion. You're intellectually dishonest and you need to sort yourself out.
>>
>>129103344
>/r/T_D invaders

Hello enoughTrumpspam or whatever shitty sub you came crawling out of. How does embarrasing excruciating defeat feel when it keeps happening to you OVER and OVER and OVER every time you hype yourself up that BLUMPF is FINISHED THIS TIME?
>>
>>129105700
>>/r/T_D invaders

>le everyone who isn't shariablue is from r/t_d
>>
>>129104168
One of the Senators put it in context today saying Putin didn't strike him as being a "republican"
yes they interfered,
no it had no real outcome on the overall election,
and no one is actually saying who the russians wanted to be president
everyone seems to be assuming they wanted Trump, but it is Hillary that has all the Russian connections and she is the one who made the uranium island deal with them.
so yea.
>>
>>129105822
>There should be mandatory retirement for all public officials at 70-72.

>i'm 14 and i know everything!
>>
>>129102068
Trump tried to get comey to end investigation. Comey didnt. Comey got fired. Investigation likely to expose the degree which Trumps team colluded with Russia. Appears to be pretty serious.

Even if I'm not a liberal I think it's pretty fucked up and Trump should resign.
>>
>>129104168
It would have been so fucking funny if McCain would have joked that Russia must have interfered in the 08 election as well.

But hes a faggot, so he didn't.
>>
>>129102068
the chickens are not clucking very loud now that there is no smoke much less fire to this thing....it was liberal spin control all along...fucking traitors
>>
>>129102068
>fco
Senator McCain now claims that he stayed up too late watching an Arizona Diamondbacks baseball game, according to the Tampa Bay Times (link). That’s plausible on its face; the Diamondbacks are his home state’s team, and they played a game out west last night that didn’t end until well after midnight eastern time. But the problem is that if his excuse is true, it reeks of professional irresponsibility.

Imagine you’re heading into what you know will be one of your most important days on the job in years. You know precisely how much sleep you’ll need the night before in order to avoid coming off a embarrassingly incoherent at work the next day. If you instead choose to stay up way too late the night before, just so you can watch your baseball team play a run-of-the-mill regular season game, you probably don’t care much about your job.

So if McCain’s excuse is to be believed, then he’s lost interest in doing the job of a Senator, and only wants to hang around for the perks and title.
>>
File: 1487283347974s.jpg (5KB, 242x250px) Image search: [Google]
1487283347974s.jpg
5KB, 242x250px
>>129102273
TOP FUCKING KEK!

But seriously, this incoherent old man needs to just go sit in a rocking chair on a porch and pet his dog occasionally.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpPb-WlJmik#t=494.321
>>
>>129109793
Clinton got impeached over something much stupider than this. I'm betting on politicians continuing to be human slime. The impeachment process can be long, Republicans will sell Trump out when it is most politically convenient for them.
>>
>>129102068
http://www.palmerreport.com/
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (287KB, 676x258px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
287KB, 676x258px
no one in congress disagrees that the russians interfered with our election process. no dems no repubs no one. why is /pol/ still sticking with this?
>>
>>129103870
How did Russians "fuck with elections"? No votes were changed. At most, Trump benefitted from the Russians stealing some info, and having it leaked onto the internet. There is nothing. If there is documented proof that machines were hacked and votes were changed, AND evidence that Trump paid the Russians to do it, there might be a case. But, there is nothing. Just a lot of talk, which just persuades people of low intelligence and even lower moral character, like yourself.
>>
File: Mad Senpai.png (998KB, 958x538px) Image search: [Google]
Mad Senpai.png
998KB, 958x538px
>>129110552
>WTF?! I hate Drumpf Nao!
>>
>>129110861
>Clinton got impeached over something much stupider than this
No, Clinton got impeached over an actual, factual crime of which there was evidence. Even if BLURRMPH ordered Comey DIRECTLY to drop the investigation into Flynn he has the power to do so. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkp_Bmab07w
>>
>>129110959
We're still waiting for evidence. We want to see the proof of the changed vote totals. That's all we want, and we will agree that the Russians "hacked" the election. We want this high tech, unquestionable evidence.
>>
>>129110959
Probably because of comments directly after this cherry pick that say not one vote was changed.

When does interference not fucking matter at all?

Not to mention no one at all will get specific on what the interference actually was or proof thereof. For all I know they were pushing Hillary's win or we're still talking about the podesta hack which I don't particularly care about because all it did was expose DNC and leftists for being the corrupt shills that they are.
>>
File: 4ch trump its over.jpg (372KB, 1600x546px) Image search: [Google]
4ch trump its over.jpg
372KB, 1600x546px
>>129107082

YAWN, SHITTONS OF EVIDENCE STILL UNDER WRAPS, ONGOING INVESTIGATION ETC, CLOSED DOOR TESTIMONY ETC, JUST LOOK AT TRUMP'S RUSSIAN FINANCING SINCE 2000 WHEN BANKS GAVE HIM 0 CREDIT, FOLLOW THE MONEY
>>
>>129107333
>

YEAH I SAW THAT, WAS A SHIT MOVE ON TRUMP'S PART, CLASS ACT ON COMEY'S PART
>>
>>129111160
I never said he would be impeached for obstruction. I never thought he would be impeached for obstruction, that's why I didn't put much weight on Comey. Stealing information from the opposition during an election is what he will be impeached for.
>>
File: FaceApp_1494484385434.jpg (69KB, 398x398px) Image search: [Google]
FaceApp_1494484385434.jpg
69KB, 398x398px
>>129102068
comey rekt himself
>>
>>129110476
They shouldn't be forced to retire, but there should be some sort of annual competency test for high level guys like McCain
>>
>>129103527
this hes such a weasel can anyone just be honest anymore??
>>
>>129111302
so ok you want something that will never be shown until most of the people involved are dead and gone the way they disclose most of the fucked up shit that happens in our government. even republicans agree it happened after they saw evidence in closed hearings.
>>
>>129111801
???? information clinton was too dumb to keep secret? literally theyre too dumb to not post their dumb plans/campaign strats on reddit???
>>
>>129110414

PUTIN HACKED THE ELECTORATE NOT THE VOTES, DUH. SWUNG THE VOTE BY GAMING THE MSM AND THE SOCIAL MEDIA NARRATIVES. AFFECTED THE VOTING ROLLS AS WELL.
>>
>>129112368
It doesn't matter, there no restrictions on how much evidence you need to impeach someone. And I never said it would succeed, just that the snakes in DC are biding their time and waiting to strike. Politicians don't give a shit about what actually happened, they will impeach Trump to benefit themselves.
>>
>>129112389
Replace Russia with pepe and it all makes sense nufag.
>>
>>129112389
>gaming the msm
Democrat transference again?
>>
File: brotherhood_and_belonging.jpg (206KB, 900x989px) Image search: [Google]
brotherhood_and_belonging.jpg
206KB, 900x989px
>>129102068
Difference between a business man and a statesman. Trump is a sleazy businessman and thinks everyone can be bought. Thinks it's appropriate to have private meetings with FBI director and ask for "loyalty." Thinks he can impose his will on everyone, as we have heard from countless people who've interacted with him. The T_D invaders will call me a shill, but they are actually cucks of the highest order.
>>
File: 1496119394888.png (325KB, 522x593px) Image search: [Google]
1496119394888.png
325KB, 522x593px
>>129111468
interesting file name there m8
>>
>>129112389
are you a fucking idiot? do you really think that russia cares who they pay? also why is russia the bad guy? we do exactly what democrats are saying russia did. Were not the only country with some muscle to flex. We have literally over thrown governments so we keep control of oil. what makes russia the bad guy for trying to sway an election. sure it might seem wrong but if were going to crucify them for a fraction of what weve done, no one is going to respect us.
>>
The entire Muh Russia investigation boils down to "nobody is allowed to comment on American politics except Americans"
>>
>>129113152
>thinks a scribble by a butthurt clinton crony couts as evidence

Back to plebbit.
>>
>>129112961
ahhhh i see what youre saying. i agree but if we can resolve this before mid term elections and make the democrats look like retards it could be beneficial to our cause :D
>>
>>129113456
The testimony of the former FBI director who was alone in the room with Trump for the meetings is the evidence.

back to high school for you next September.
>>
File: BOOM.jpg (18KB, 255x143px) Image search: [Google]
BOOM.jpg
18KB, 255x143px
>>129110414

Also it was being theorized in Russia that a Hillary victory would almost certainly guarantee and American civil war and that America's global stranglehold would instantly whip back upon itself, opening the door for the Russians for greater global presence.
>>
File: ukraine_protest 2014.jpg (74KB, 607x428px) Image search: [Google]
ukraine_protest 2014.jpg
74KB, 607x428px
Comey successfully single handed destroyed the Democrat party,media,Colombia university and his resume in one day , Good job lefties.
>>
>>129110414
that senator said Putin doesn’t strike him as a republican, nor a democrat, but rather an opportunist.
>>
>>129102068
>Comey went full Tumblr blog post with his memos
>People realized he was a limp wrist'd faggot who deserved to be fired
>Liberals eat their own part once again
>Trump keeps winning.
>>
>>129105822
Trump is 70.
>>
>>129113749
From and fbi director who is getting btfo by clinton on a daily basis. Of whome the democrats were calling for his head 12 weeks ago?

He has zero credibility.

Stick with dude weed politics, hat.
>>
>>129113815
hmm this conflicts me. i hate comey but if this is his motive hes a fucking genius
>>
>>129104168
>interfered the election 2016
>that was meme war happened
>it was the hackers known as 4chan
>4chan is paid russian spy
cmon man
>>
>>129110853

this shit was just I mean... wtf... I know 3rd graders who make more coherent thoughts. these our are senators... wtf this system is truly broken. I'm just truly at a loss when it comes to how fucking stupid that guy is
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 614x383px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 614x383px
>>129102068
>>
>>129103344
Keys shill. He's /ourguy/
>>
>>129114404
>when people dont understand that this whole thing is the democrats throwing a fit because their memes are trash and 4chans were divine.
kek
>>
>>129110959
>>129111302
>>129111392

All of this. Would you say /pol interfered with the elections. did we change more minds than the Russians with the memes. did le reddit/TD have more influence than the Russians.

When people use buzz words like hack and back it up with zero substance and facts these days you know that mean its all bullshit.
>>
>>129105700
one of shareblue tactic
they dont realize it already so overused
baka
>>
Breaking news: Comey is upset that he was fired.

Investigations to ensue.
>>
>>129114446
top kek
>>
>>129113456
>thinks a scribble by a butthurt clinton crony couts [sic] as evidence
>>129114337
>democrats were calling for his head 12 weeks ago... he has zero credibility

Pick one shit pot
>>
>>129113637
>make the democrats look like retards
hahaha, that's not hard. they do it to themselves all the time. the SJW shit is hitting normies hard, and people are starting to push back
>>
File: 1496802130714.jpg (48KB, 634x648px) Image search: [Google]
1496802130714.jpg
48KB, 634x648px
>>129113914

it is obvious to all but poltards Putin wanted Trump. #1 goal: Putin wanted sanctions lifted. # 2 goal: Putin wants to weaken NATO and US. Trump publically and vociferously declared over and over and over his intention to do those things. Helps that Putin pwned him with loli vids too, gives insurance. So yeah, right, Putin wanted Clinton lol.
>>
>>129115097
Not an argument.
>>
File: HELMET AUST.jpg (3KB, 82x125px) Image search: [Google]
HELMET AUST.jpg
3KB, 82x125px
>>129114446
tfw a post almost kills you from hyperventilation from too much kek
>>
>>129115146
haha true, but to wake up the masses you need a pretty big redpill
>>
File: comey.png (3MB, 2117x4295px) Image search: [Google]
comey.png
3MB, 2117x4295px
>>129102068
Look at the timeline of Trump's tweets, people other than me need to do this

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&q=from%3ArealDonaldTrump%20since%3A2017-01-01%20until%3A2017-2-28&src=typd&lang=en

You can clearly see the whole leaking crisis and a frustrated Trump angry at the intelligence agencies. Is there any doubt that Trump would confront Comey about the leaks?

All the dots are there we just need to connect them all. I'm very confident Comey and the FBI leadership tried to strongarm Trump by using the leaks as a weapon against him.
>>
File: collab.png (209KB, 618x694px) Image search: [Google]
collab.png
209KB, 618x694px
>>129115431
Or one too difficult for you to understand?

>He's a clinton crony.
>Dems were furious with him for acting in a way that damaged clinton's campaign.

hurr durr burger education.
>>
File: 1401252442603.jpg (146KB, 654x539px) Image search: [Google]
1401252442603.jpg
146KB, 654x539px
>>129102068
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z27xHXlBkcA
>>
Comey said Russians absolutely involved in interfering with elections. Comey said he can't trust trump because is a liar. Comey said his job was threatened if he did not agree to drop flynn and russia investigations. These are the things pol doesn't want to tell you.
>>
>>129114817
pol didn't influence shit. They like to think they did cause they meme'd about it on the boards. But they're doing nothing more than larping. the neckbeard equivalent to "we waz kangz"
>>
>>129116344
keep up the good fight leaf. ive been posting something similar but the russians arent letting up. they get paid to do this shit.
>>
File: polstanford copy.jpg (219KB, 900x989px) Image search: [Google]
polstanford copy.jpg
219KB, 900x989px
>>129116344
T_Dpol doesn't want to check your digits either, but I will.
>>
>>129116015
He has no loyalty. Comey is a dc lobbiest turned official. He clinges to power and he rode the clinton's while they were on the up tick. Hes going back to the private sector to roll in the money. Trump now has the power and Comey bent the knee today.
>>
>>129115792
It's too bad McCaine mumbled incoherently and dribbled down his shirt. He seemed to making an attempt to raise a VERY valid argument: "If you're investigating RUSSIAN interference on the election, why aren't you looking into who hacked Hillary's private server? Or are you just fucking bought and PAID FOR and gave Hilly baby the slip and now get info from 'sources' fuel 'Durrr, Trump conspried with Puten 2 rig teh elections' headlines?"
>>
>>129107541
This guy has the most comprehensive description in the thread yet gets ignored because it's not a baiting shitpost. Sad!
>>
>>129116956
>Comey bent the knee today

confirmed r/the_donald poster
>>
>>129114137
drurmpf
>>
Unless russia directly hacked the numbers, the whole narrative is pointless

off the bat when the media started talking about russia, that started affecting the election in itself

I'm missing something however..what exactly are the democrats accusing russia of have done?
as in direct and clear accusations
>>
>>129117024
Bullshit. Nobody cares how Comey "feels." His smoking gun is a conversation nobody else heard, and how it made him feel. Fuck off.
>>
File: 1496867687212.jpg (282KB, 1242x1179px) Image search: [Google]
1496867687212.jpg
282KB, 1242x1179px
>>129102273
Kek
>>
>>129115284
yeah it’s obvious that Putin wanted Trump.
Comey said Russia didn’t alter any votes, so I don’t see a problem here.

If Russians did indeed hack the podesta emails, it’s DNC’s own fault for being incompetent and they kind of deserved it, if the corrupt contents made all the difference.

But so far, nobody (apart from the FBI, senators, white house, ..) knows the details of the investigation. The people already have a hard time believing the government, so when it says a foreign country interfered in the elections, people are gonna want to know how and to what degree. If they don’t give out the details in near future, then the whole potential impeachment should be ignored by everyone.
If the president is not involved, then I wouldn’t care about the FBI keeping secrets (if i were an american citizen). But if he is involved, people as voters, deserve to know in what way he was involved.
>>
>>129117306
not gonna work faggot. Explain to me how this hurts the President?
>>
>>129116344
Brutal day for Trump. Comey testified that he tried to get a loyalty pledge and back off of Mike Flynn. Comey refused to give it to him, but tried to be diplomatic about it. When Trump realized Comey was going to follow the investigation wherever it went instead of doing political favors, he fired him.

On top of all that, Comey came across as an honest patriot who loves his country and his principles more than his own self-interest. Trump has no counter to that.
>>
>>129117973
>being this delusional

Comey works for Trump now.
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 637x278px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 637x278px
>>129117835
He was "hacked" twice that we know of. A Canadian anon used the iTunes password Podesta mailed to somebody (published to Wikileaks) and it WORKED for his iCloud, his new g-mail, and his Twitter. Podesta has the common sense of a fucking turnip.
>>
>>129110861
Fuck off back to Anitfifi.
>>
>>129102068
DRUMPH DINDU NUFFIN
>>
so can anybody tell me what precisely are the democrats accusing russia of?
It seems really vague overall since apparently the numbers themselves were not tampered with
>>
>>129116720

agreed completely. what I'm saying is our influence on the american voters was larger than Russia's.
>>
A whole lot of "Well I'm a coward, so I didn't act like what I probably shoulda done" x 1000.
>>
YOUR FIRED .
>>
>>129118743
interference.
The details are not known because it’s still being investigated.
>>
>>129111809
Hilldelery got his back. New house on the way.
>>
>>129118277
Comey never worked for Trump. That's why he got fired. The FBI is an independent agency. That's its entire point. Nobody is above the law. Not even the president.

Comey also confirmed that Russian efforts to undermine democracy are an ongoing, active threat. He fired the first warning shot from the IC that there will be repercussions.
>>
>>129118743
Hacking the DNC. Hacking is a crime, and stealing information from your political opponents (like if Trump were involved) is definitely impeachable.

>>129118421
Do you actually trust politicians?
>>
>>129102068
Repubcucks do a shit ton of mental gymnastics
>>
>>129110995

Not saying there is evidence of collusion but the Russians DID hack voter databases which could allow them to specifically target registered Rs and Is with FAKE NEWS
>>
>>129112389
>it's "hacking" when Russia does it
>it's bad and wrong when Russia does it

this is exactly what Putin means when he is asked abput all this and he talks anput political schizophrenia
>>
>>129118743
It's just mass hysteria and feer mongering. Our complicit mainstream media went from sayng "Russia hacked our election" to "Russia influenced the election." Yet again, the Democrats accuse the tiny little people of having tiny little brains. Tiny people got brainwashed and voted Trump, because they are weak-minded and know no better, poor little dears. It's straight out of their playbook.
>>
>>129119223
so they got no concrete accusation other than the vague concept of "interference".
>>
>>129102273
https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=now%201-d&q=john%20mccain%20dementia

Guess when McCain started speaking.
Go on, guess.
>>
>>129119632
That and Comey felt uncomfortable coming out to Trump on what he had hoped was a date. Seriously, there is nothing else.
>>
>>129117863
see
>>129117973
>>129119331
>>
>>129119667
Madness and wisdom sometimes go hand in hand. If you're Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell and you need a Republican with bipartisan appeal to primary Trump and move the party away from him and Steve Bannon, Comey is your guy.
>>
>>129119403
>Hacking the DNC. Hacking is a crime, and stealing information from your political opponents (like if Trump were involved) is definitely impeachable.
But that would imply that they need to pin it down on Trump himself, if they can't do that - they literally got nothing more than a defense breach and an intelligence fallacy on part of the US.
>Tiny people got brainwashed and voted Trump, because they are weak-minded and know no better, poor little dears

You do have to admit, that a lot of people pointlessly voted for Trump (Same goes for Hillary or any candidate)
I don't know man, i refuse to believe that Trump is actually playing 14d chess rather than it all being just a clusterfuck of bad decisions and interests both domestic and foreign
>>129119878
Honestly, it does seem like Trump put pressure on Comey and you being in his shoes would have probably felt the same when the president takes you on a 1 on 1 and tells you that he hopes you'll drop the investigation
>>
>>129117973
This is some high level bait
>>
>>129119632
They might have something, but can’t tell the public about it due to security reasons. I don’t think we’ll know the details any time soon.

Comey didn’t want to say anything specific in an "open setting".
>>
>>129112389
How does one "hack the electorate" when they exposed the DNC's written emails showing how incredibly corrupt they are, and voters waking up to the fact they weren't going to vote for an actual criminal? Do you take pride in the fact knowing you're getting paid to help hurt the US?
>>
>>129102068
>Trump this
>Trump that
>He totally tried to influence me in reversal of what I did in previous testimony
>NY Times ran article with memo material prior to what I actually said
>Evidence? Ohhhhh no, that sucks
>>
File: sniper putin.jpg (16KB, 300x202px) Image search: [Google]
sniper putin.jpg
16KB, 300x202px
>>129118743
Its just a shit show run by the deep state establishment to try and frame the president . There is no Muh Russia collusion or tampering.Just a deep swamp that needs draining.
>>
>>129102273
No sir
>>
Comey called Trump a liar.

Comey said he felt that Trump "directed" him to end the Flynn investigation.

Comey said that he felt that Trump was directing him to "lift pressure" from him regarding Russia.

Comey repeatedly told the AG/White house counsel not to let Trump speak to him alone in the future.

Comey believes that Trump fired him because of his handling of the Russia investigations ("because he said it himself.")

Comey said he wouldn't pledge loyalty to Trump, and was had a spaghetti moment when Trump asked him for that.

Comey reiterates that Russia interfered and influence our election, that it's a grave threat, and that they're likely to try again in 2018 and 2020. Saying "it's a problem for both Democrats and Republicans."

Towards obstruction Comey said that "he didn't know if it rose to that level" but that Mueller would ultimately make that determination.

Also McCain had a senior moment that was as funny as it was sad: https://youtu.be/S0V_7PR4dYI He was a hero at one time, but he really needs to resign. he's clearly senile.
>>
>>129113152
You're Canadian. Your country's leader is bending over for Islam. You, quite literally, don't get to call anyone a "cuck", faggot.
>>
>>129120454
if they are to impeach Trump, they will have to come up with something concrete to present to the public soon enough, before public interest wanes
>>
>>129120281
To sound for american politics, they need some to blow, fire or pulverize otherwise it wasn't a bold political movement.
>>
>>129120506
wouldn't it be objectively easier to JFK him than do this?

they could easily frame it on whatever minority group hate crime
>>
>>129120352
>that would imply that they need to pin it down on Trump himself
For the impeachment to be successful, yes. Impeachment is just the process, though, and since politicians are in charge of it you need to forget about any sense of justice or morality you may possess for any of this to make sense.
>>
>>129120058
see this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4olPPkLm400
>>
>>129120949
Impeachment would make Pence the new president and that's a dangerous game the democrats are playing
>>
>>129102068
Nobody gives a flying Fuck but the line who's Russian narrative feel apart. We are more concerned about UK at the moment to care about that lank coward!!
>>
File: 352470-trigger.jpg (15KB, 560x420px) Image search: [Google]
352470-trigger.jpg
15KB, 560x420px
>>129120700
(you)
pic relevant
>>
>>129120706
That's not how the FBI operates. They don't give half a fuck about swaying the public. They're enforcing the law. You'll see the evidence when it's provided to defense lawyers as discovery after the suspects have already been arrested and are making plea deals to save their own asses.
>>
>>129121130
They got btfo in the last election, you should expect bold moves from them.
>>
Is McCain senile? His rambling was literally incoherent.
>>
>>129104168
they interfered with the democrat party's ability to lie to the people, which in their minds is a crucial part of the election
>>
>>129102804
>he was a Good Guy
For you
>>
such preoccupation with russian interference, no interest in MEXICAN interference and outright colonisation? many such cases. sad.
>>
>>129120956
Watched whole thing already burger bro.
>>
>>129119403
Not one. Ron Paul was for the most part trustworthy. But you still need to fuck off back to antiattintionspan-fa
>>
>PRESIDENT COMEY
PRESIDENT COMEY
>PRESIDENT COMEY
PRESIDENT COMEY
>PRESIDENT COMEY
PRESIDENT COMEY
>>
>>129122202
What the fuck are you even talking about?
>>
>>129102068
Russian narrative died
Obstruction of justice will be tried but suffered too
Loretta Lynch keeps getting more interesting
Comey did OK for himself if he exits the spot light but incriminated himself on several accounts if he doesn't
>>
>>129120352
I'll be honest. I would agree with you, normally. But Comey played both sides against the middle, gave Hillary a Get aout of Jail Free card, and now he's very selectively pulling quotes from a metting that he had with Trump... And rambling on about how it made him feel. That is not evidence at ALL.
>>
McCain as dimentia, Pence and Sessions are screwed.
>>
>>129122746
My first comment fag. There will be no more.
>>
>>129116344
>Comey said his job was threatened if he did not agree to drop flynn

He did not say that.....
>>
>>129123811

>HE GAVE ME A LOOK :(
>>
>>129119331
How is exposing the undermining of democracy by DNC and Media undermining democracy ???
>>
>>129123871
>He grabbed my pussy, nuuuuuuuuu!!!!
>>
>>129122147
then you would know that the post you linked to is completely untrue
>>
>>129104168
a lot of people are mad because of syria a lot of that intervention is paid trolls and fakes news from russia and rt news reporting. The podesta hack was a phising attack hardly anything soffisticated and the dnc could have been a leak but they did not accept the FBI invenstigation into it.
>>
>>129117368
It all starts at the e-mail server. Dems said Russia was behind the e-mail hacking and leaks and once they lost, they just kept going with it and now we're here and they're losing their minds.
>>
>>129124832
Because every single liberal idiot right now who agrees with Comey is mentally dysfunctional, which is celebrated in this country now as some sort of badge of honor.
>>
>>129125721

They're unironically saying Comey is an American hero. They really are deluded, and their faux-spirit Americana act pisses me off, as if they gave a fuck about Americanism.
>>
File: 1853.jpg (32KB, 668x729px) Image search: [Google]
1853.jpg
32KB, 668x729px
>>129102068
comey just accidently the entire clinton foundation and bush foundation
>>
>>129120058
This
>>129124832
>>
>>129111988
>why can't he just be on my team? he's so dishonest

FBI director isn't supposed to be on anyone's team.
>>
Comey admitted that Lynch obstructed justice today, and that he deliberately failed to properly classify documents so he could later leak them, a felony, and he did this under oath.
>>
>>129127900
And this is important. A proper media would be forming an, errr... Okay, maybe not a lynching mob, "cuz black." But a proper media would be on her ass. And should have been earlier. Anybody who believed her meeting Clinton at an airport was a "coincidence," and they crawled into a private jet to exchange photos of their grandkids, just needs to paint a wall with their brain already.
>>
>>129128635
They're 100% complicit in trying to cover up and should be brought to trial for treason. That's just my opinion and that of many people like in Montana, where they elected a guy who body slammed one of the shill faggots.
>>
>>129127900
>deliberately failed to properly classify documents
He properly didn't classify them. There is no reason for his notes about a conversation with Trump to be classified. This is retarded, is it a felony every time the FBI enters anything into evidence?
>>
>>129129007
No he admitted that he decided NOT to classify them in order to be able to leak them later.

That intent alone is a felony.
>>
>>129129154
This anon knows their stuff.
>>
>>129129154

>Trump prosecutes Comey
>Comey asks for immunity and rolls over on the Obama administration

Honestly he can save his career by doing this.
>>
>>129120281
Really, anon?
>>
>>129129154
"Sometimes when things are classified, it tangles them up. It's hard to share it with an investigative team. You have to be careful how you handle it for good reason. My thinking was if I write it in such a way that I don't include anything that would trigger a classification. That will make it easier for us to discuss within the FBI and the government and to hold onto it in a way that makes it accessible to us."

He stated his intent was to not hinder any investigation. Did you even watch it?
>>
File: thumbs up.jpg (187KB, 598x465px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up.jpg
187KB, 598x465px
>>129107541
>>
>>129129566
I think he will stay out of jail. I just have this feeling.
>>
>>129119473
Proof? Haha of course not faggot.
>>
>>129129566
What needs to happen is STFU about "muh Russia," go after Hillary, and then go after "Mr. I'm black, so I can do anything for 8 years." I like vodka, and Putin is kinda' cute, but seriously. Clean house.
>>
>>129107541
>Comey has no doubt of Russia interfering with the election; however, there is no evidence that any votes were manipulated or influenced by said interference.

There's no evidence because it didn't happened.
>>
>>129130021

It means he snaked around it.
>>
File: news.jpg (30KB, 970x812px) Image search: [Google]
news.jpg
30KB, 970x812px
>>129130197

here u go bud
>>
>>129133711
I can read. He avoided writing anything that would need to be classified because it would hinder any potential investigation if he did. It isn't illegal for the Director of the FBI to gather evidence in a way that doesn't neuter an investigation.
>>
>>129134334
So instead, he went to the media about how things made him feel. I hate how some people are so stupid to fall for this.
>>
>>129134184
I have a politically correct alternative to that you could use.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PsLdeyAXI8
>>
>>129134824
Instead of what? He went to the media after he got fired because what got him fired is something he thought should be investigated. He didn't have many other options considering his unemployment status.
>>
>>129134824
>So instead, he went to the media about how things made him feel.
>Congress is "the media" if a hearing is public
lolnope.
>>
>>129102068
According to Comey, President Trump was said to have:

1. Asked Comey if he wanted to keep his job (as FBI director) and he hoped Comey would stay on for the Trump Administration.

2. Asked him for personal "loyalty", that Trump need "loyalty" from him. In other words, Trump tried to establish a patronage based relationship between them in order for Comey to remain the FBI director. The Trump administration denies this.

3. Hoped for him to drop, in one way or another, the investigation of ex Army Lieutenant General, Michael Thomas Flynn who was involved in an unreported communication with the Russian government. Was also asked to call the investigation a "matter" and not an investigation.

After promising neither loyalty or a break on the Flynn case and continuing work, Comey was fired. After firing Comey, President Trump defamed Comey and the FBI by saying the organization was in disarray and not unified under Comey's leadership.

Both sides seemed frustrated with him. Some asked why Comey didn't call out Trump on these requests as a breach of power. Comey said the requests "stunned" him at the time and such a stance would be counterproductive to their relationship and work. Others made him seem cowardly for releasing this information to a third party and not directly from himself. Comey decided this was unfair and would essentially show dissent in the government.

A lot of Comey's language seems to purposely save face for everyone and preserved America's government as one lead by professionals. Comey kept the subject matter completely objective. Whenever asked a subjective question he was unable to answer.

This probably the most significant even to everyday Americans as of 2017 so far.
>>
File: IMG_3941.jpg (62KB, 526x395px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3941.jpg
62KB, 526x395px
>Be Russia
>be smart enough to successfully change the course of a national election in a foreign country
>be cyber hackers etc
>feelsgoodman.jpg
>forget to get rid of the trail that effectively says "Russia was here"
>magically forget to do something that every 15 year old computer-savvy kid could do
>be American
>actually believe talking heads that try to tell you that Russia was all of the above things

In the day where anyone can pretend to be anyone on the internet, you're never going to convince me of this bullshit

Half the people on that committee are degenerate niggers who would be asking the first person under 50 how to work the mouse. They should all kill themselves, and if youve made it this far your mom will die in her sleep unless you reply to this post
>>
File: 1459050901418.jpg (37KB, 441x594px) Image search: [Google]
1459050901418.jpg
37KB, 441x594px
>>129137217
They didn't successfully change the course of the election. The point was to sow doubt in the public consciousness about the validity of both that election and our elections overall, and to demonstrate that Russia could do what it did in the first place, as a show of force in cyberwarfare. They most likely left a trail deliberately. That, or our own government's forensics teams are just that much better than Russia's intelligence apparatus.
>>
>>129110552
>even if I'm not a liberal
riiiiiight
Thread posts: 214
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.