[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate fucking this country.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: I hate this country.jpg (90KB, 637x870px) Image search: [Google]
I hate this country.jpg
90KB, 637x870px
All the media here, even conservative ones, call the testimony is the beginning of fall of Trump. And all they use for source are fucking CNN articles.
Fuck this nation and fuck this damned people.
Truly gooks are subhumans.
>>
>>129101970
it's not your fault, your country is just another satellite country of the US after the korean war so you get the same media cancer we all get
>>
Its because youre our bitch

But were the globalist bitch

So you are by extension the botch of the globalist

Slutty korean women when
>>
This country is an ((american)) colony. 100 years ago it had the same infrastructure as afghanistan. The miracle on the han is paid by wage slavery and foreskins. Of fucking course they are going to serve that truth smoothie.
>>
>>129102763
America makes Asian countries great. Japan? It was US that made them into the industrial power house. South Korea? Once again, US. China? Thanks to Nixon, the US. Vietnam? US.
>>
>>129101970
>tfw CNN employees will be dragged into the streets and lynched on live television in the next 4 years.
>>
>>129101970
let's face it, it was not a good day for your boy or for America.

so sorry that it was reported.
>>
File: Best Korea - dildo the American.jpg (247KB, 600x414px) Image search: [Google]
Best Korea - dildo the American.jpg
247KB, 600x414px
>>129101970
>call the testimony is the beginning of fall of Trump
But it is the beginning of the fall of Trump. He's going to be done for obstruction of justice. No surprise at all really, since he's someone who doesn't care about the rules. In Comey, he has an adversary who knows the rules inside out and is successfully getting revenge.

Also, why don't you just move north?
>>
>>129101970
>be retarded wannabe president
>imply to stop investigation
FBI is not stopping
>fiere FBI director in charge of investigation

Trump fuck him self over.
>>
I hate moon jae in and 문빠
>>
>>129101970
What are they saying that he lied about?
>>
>>129104586
Trump never said it though. Comet just said that today
>>
>>129104586
>implying
>will ever get criminally charged

That's your problem Ahmed.
>>
>>129104848
Surely he is a globalist puppet, but way better than that authoritarian bitch.
>>
>>129101970
THIS is what America is up against.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcA76lcXtwU

tl;dr version:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJNgm4kM24s

The American media is owned by foreign interests.
>>
>>129101970
Same story here, they just copy and paste from CNN.
I wonder how journalists can be so retarded.
>>
>>129103549
We built Japan up after we destroyed their infrastructure. The rapid industrialization they underwent insured their victory in the russo-Japanese war. Read more before making stupid statements.
>>
>>129101970
I'd imagine your country would do absolutely anything to distract themselves from the shitshow that is their own government. I don't really blame them.
>>
>>129101970
I thought you kicked the feminazis out of your government lol
>>
>>129106147
Last 7 decades our gov't has been using imminent Japanese menace as a distraction.
>>
>>129101970
lol did you think words were ever going to stop them?
you all really need to wake the fuck up.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.