[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boy, I Am Confused

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

I thought that the left was supposed to represent the worker class, right? So, aren't they supposed to be anti-immigration? More immigrant workers would cause the local workers to be fired in favor of better employees, so it seems like a counter intuitive thing for the left to do.
Similarly, the right represents the business owners, employers. So shouldn't they be pro-immigration, as it would provide cheap labor, which would greatly benefit the businessmen and factory owners and all that.
But apparently, this is not the case. Is there such concepts as right and left anymore? Do they actually represent anything at all? Are they just contrarian for the sake of being contrarian?
What do?
pic related.
>>
>>129093076
the left is for anything that ruins civilisation
>>
>>129093731
but what value would they gain from that?
doesn't seem realistic to me desu.
>>
>>129093731
Wow fpbp
In a Monarchy they are Republicans. In a Republic they are Democrats. In a Democracy they are Social Democrats.
In a Social Democracy they are Communists.
>>
The right believes that immigration as a whole should be limited with strong immigration polices. The problem is you take immigrates as a whole, without dividing them as legal and illegal.
The right wants no illegal immigrants taking jobs because when they do, and we know it as fact, that when employers employ illegals the wages for that job decrease.
Why pay an illegal minimum wage?
So if you have a $20/hr job and many of your employees are illegals who get paid $5/hr the average wage for that job decreases, meaning the employers are cheating the system.
The right also believes in small regulations for businesses.
>>
>>129094395
Normal people don't get anything

The exclusive top rich get control over these new immigrants because they'll be helpless without a handout. Pretend mass migrants are suddenly good for the populous and BOOM you control everyone because they all vote for you, which means you control the rights and the money flow
>>
>>129094574
in the same way, in communism the right are social democrats, in a social democracy they are democrats and so on.
they are subjective based on a country's current stance.
>>
>>129093076
youve been taught that because the people that control you want you to think the right wing are people that are above you.

They want you to covet and be jealous of the right. They want you to assoaciate the right with greedy fat rich men who abuse workers. They want you to think of them as a simple-easy-to-decide-to-hate group because it worked on hitler's view around the world, so why not the entire right wing.

The right is about family values.
The left is about individual values.
The right views the family as the lowest base form of a society, any further it isnt a society. The left believes the individual is the lowest form because its the building block.

A country is an ocean and families are like H2O molecules. If you have just H2 or just O(individuals), its not water anymore.
There is more profit in the left because its easier to lie, enslave, and oppress individuals than people within tight families.
They want us to not be in touch with our friends, neighbors, or countrymen.
This is why you have been taught the left is for the greater good :D and the right is always for the big bankers >:(
>>
>>129093076
The left has moved on from class issues to the issues of other "oppressed" groups. It's pretty big fuck over to the workers though as with the rise of neoliberalism, they are actually worse off then before. The left is pro open-borders for cultural reasons, wanting to aid the ethnic minorities and the right is (kinda) anti open-borders for trying 'protect' the traditional order.
>>
>>129093076
Because politics are hijacked by the same people who just pretend to have different opinions on social issues such as abortion. Otherwise they're all the same.
>>
>>129094976
i have said nothing about the left being the good guys. if anything, i sympathize more with the right definition i posted than the left.
my question was:
does concepts like right and left exist anymore? everything seems like a big meaningless mess to me.
i am seriously having trouble making sense of today's politics.
>>
>>129095897
Probably because you're a snownigger leaf who hasn't researched enough about politics, history, or political science
>>
>>129093076
>So shouldn't they be pro-immigration

Full stop. There is a difference between legal and Illegal. I won't let you perpetuate this myth.

Good bait though.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.