[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jefferson General v.1

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: hmmm.jpg (3MB, 2672x1600px) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.jpg
3MB, 2672x1600px
Tell me /pol/ - why all the fear caused by the (*race touting)nat socs and sjws?

Why can't we all gather under the flag of jefferson and oppose the globalist central bank?

I see all of this chaos and laugh at the absurdity. In a world of self-sufficiency and accountability - why choose anything else?

If you don't understand how 9 bucks can get loaned out into 89 or how a 10k car loan(that you initiated) can turn into working interest of 100k for the bank...well - maybe you should look into this...

Is it because this message helps no one in power? ....hrmmm
>>
File: 1496270035873.jpg (121KB, 577x778px) Image search: [Google]
1496270035873.jpg
121KB, 577x778px
>>129090512
Bump for interest
>>
>>129091252
Thanks- check out this when you have a chance:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nBPN-MKefA&list=PLmpODdsfprYH4Fhsso8PVPQBNxVDQSgb_
>>
oh wait - I forgot we are addicted to instant gratification...
>>
>>129090512
The Left is too far gone. They'd never rally under Jefferson's cis-het white male racist ideas.
>>
>>129097211
tell that to muh commie wife - I just tell her she can have her own idependent city state and try her little experiement.

what's the problem?

Come over to my borders with your head blown off, guys.
>>
>>129090512
Jefferson was a secret nigger fucking globalist.
Which is why libertarians have a permanent hard-on for him.
>>
>>129099093
ah yes goy, let's bring race into it.

jefferson:

>be me with 200+ iq - see all these black slaves with <100 iq

>"oh man I better up the genetics of these failed people, as apparently...they outnumber the rest of us. let's hope the improved intellect can keep this philosophy of independence going...."
>>
>>129090512
I'm not a Nat Soc, as you call it, but I do believe in Fascism. I also love my fellow white people.

Since you bring up Thomas Jefferson, he was, indeed, against slavery. But even Jefferson knew that blacks and whites could not live peacefully together in the same country, and wanted them out. This rings true with Mexicans and other non-European immigrants. Immigration was never really a problem until 1965, when we started letting immigrants change the political demographics of the U.S. into something our Founding Fathers did not want.

If you mean getting along with liberals, well, liberalism goes directly against what our Founding Fathers wanted, and what us true Americans want.

https://youtu.be/93U54gprVQA
>>
>>129090512
>Jefferson

Smart man honestly.

>Nothing is more certainly written in the book of fate than that these people are to be free. Nor is it less certain that the two races, equally free, cannot live in the same government. Nature, habit, opinion has drawn indelible lines of distinction between them. It is still in our power to direct the process of emancipation and deportation peaceably and in such slow degree as that the evil will wear off insensibly, and their place be pari passu filled up by free white laborers. If on the contrary it is left to force itself on, human nature must shudder at the prospect held up. We should in vain look for an example in the Spanish deportation or deletion of the Moors. This precedent would fall far short of our case.
>>
>>129100888
I hold the opinion the founding fathers would want you to do whatever the fuck you want to do...just leave the rest of the country alone ..without a mandated sjw legislature and culture...
>>
>>129090512
Reverse the 17th or why bother... so why bother?
>>
>>129101730
s/reverse/repeal
>>
>>129101579
So you don't know anything about the founding of this country?
>>
>>129101730
no, I propose a constitutional convention, where such measures could be decided...

with the starting measure to bring a more representative group of delegates to the convention itself ...maybe representative of the population by percentage....or whatever
>>
>>129090512

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByFfzMORXSM
>>
>>129101897
lol - esoteric knowledge held as truth under the guise of religion?

tell me what you know about the founding of this country, chum
>>
File: WXiU73Ka.png (93KB, 1101x671px) Image search: [Google]
WXiU73Ka.png
93KB, 1101x671px
>>129090512
>>
>>129101579
I see you did not read anything I said, or even watched the video. The Founding Fathers want the same thing we want: a country for white Europeans. A white America. Not this failure of a melting pot that liberals/Democrats created in 1965.

Non-whites didn't even have voting rights until 1965, and they were very few in number. This was always a white country, and it still is.

But liberals want to turn our country into a melting pot. They want Bloods, Crips, MS13, Jihadis, and everybody else to come take over and roam our streets. Sorry, but I don't want that. Neither did our Founding Fathers.
>>
>>129103450
if there be blacks or whites who consider it such an injustice - then they two can make private city states to hold these as laws of their own community.

you really have just read quotes instead of the philosophy.

not to mention the genetic evidence showing to impossibility of such an idea of race...rather than inferior genetic populations...
>>
>>129104728
to be clear - nat socs will never side with sjws- vis-a-vis

you can only have compromise against the common enemy - namely the global bank that's raping everyone...regardless of skin color or philosophy
>>
>>129102298
trying to decide if you're a stupid bot or a retarded human.
>>
>>129104728
We did make private city-states... It's called the United States of America!

And no, it's pretty clear what our Founding Fathers intended. They didn't nessecarily believe blacks were inferior, but they knew we couldn't get along. This is why they wanted them freed and shipped back to Africa.

As far as your views that there is no such thing as race, well, that's your views. Call it what you want, but blacks and whites cannot co-exist peacefully. Give me one example that proves otherwise.

Liberals preach diversity, but at the same time destroys diversity. Right-wingers like me preach identity and self-determination. These two ideologies, much like blacks and whites, cannot co-exist peacefully.
>>
>>129102468
Kill yourself. You cannot have a country or city-state or anything resembling a social order with a "do whatever you want" attitude. The founders knew this and so has everyone else throughout history. Society requires common values, rules, and some level of individual sacrifice to work. It is a balancing act between the individual and the collective. Neither can survive on their own and both are stronger because of the other. What the founders wanted to strike to best balance between the two.
>>
>>129106690
read federalist vs. anti-federalist.

trying to make this thread about race is something that undermines the fundamental idea of race superiority.

What - you fear a city state of inferiors? Please, tell me more...

Intellect is the binding consensus across culture - and it is intellect that will bind city states toward cohesion.

In my view - arguing against a jefferson democracy placates to the very idea you consider one race superior over another. Your insecurity in your "own" race is what you are arguing for....
>>
>>129107507
the collective city states control the chaos.

they share a common philosophy, but power is distributed equally
>>
>>129108129
Okay, so then what you propose is segregation? And what happens when these "minority" city-States inevitably falter and crumble? Does whitey (oops, no such thing, right?) come bail them out? And what if they start immigrating into white areas?

As far as intellect goes, there are many studies that prove there's a difference in intelligence between whites and blacks. Even Asians and whites, although it's only a small difference.

As far as insecurity, or whatever armchair-psychologist diagnosis you're trying to give me: interracial crime statistics proves that our races cannot get along. Again, I'm still waiting for an example where whites and blacks have gotten along peacefully without major crime.
>>
>>129090512
Bill Still General
Money Masters
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cUMa1V-oug

corbettreport
Century of Enslavement: The History of The Federal Reserve
https://youtu.be/5IJeemTQ7Vk
>>
>>129110190
arm chair psychologist here - I'd say the crime is due to two things...difference in intellect and the idea instilled upon blacks as racial inferiority..

If a proposed "minority" city state fails - the fault is on their own self failure... - fuck 'um - new groups will fill the vacuum - and any one city state growing too large will "forcibly" be broken into daughter states of smaller influence...

again - this isn't a race thing because it doesn't have to be. superiority of intellect, merit, talent, etc prevails. everything else fails by design.
>>
>>129112643
our planet is doing this now - but only the globalist bankers benefit - and they do not necessarily have genetic superiority, intellect, or merit...only money
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.