[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am no longer a white nationalist.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 276
Thread images: 59

File: transhumanism.jpg (343KB, 790x410px) Image search: [Google]
transhumanism.jpg
343KB, 790x410px
I used to be a white nationalist because I believed whites construct superior societies and have paramount intelligent. I was pro-eugenics and all. I no longer retain these convictions. I am now a transhumanist. Humans need to merge with technology to attain God-like abilities. We can become immortal and have real superpowers with the help of technology. White nationalism won't achieve this. Forget nationalism and supremacy. That is a primitive distraction. I don't care about preserving cultures and races anymore. We need to work in solidarity, whether you are East Asian, Indian, or White, to perfect technology. Transhumanism is the future. Sensible white people are opting out of white nationalism and transitioning into transhumanists.
>>
>>129090279
It's coming, anon. The elite have been working on their own version of VR. It's going to be Eden 2.0, but it will be an abomination to God.
>>
File: ld-jew.jpg (16KB, 189x207px) Image search: [Google]
ld-jew.jpg
16KB, 189x207px
This.

That's why nationalism is stupid.

The Jewish are in power because they were forced to become bankers. Nobody would hire them. They are in a position of power and RIGHTFULLY SO. Jewish persecution throughout history is not a myth.

Globalism is the way of the future. Just accept it. I have.
>>
File: Vibrant.jpg (66KB, 803x803px) Image search: [Google]
Vibrant.jpg
66KB, 803x803px
>>129090279
Bugger off Dr. Murdoch
>>
Liberal eugenics: pretend tolerance and diversity is working while you desperately + recklessly encourage mass interracial breeding because the only thing that will truly unite us is being the same
>>
>>129090279
you mean you're a nihilist
>>
>>129091036
This. Immortality is it's own kind of death.
>>
>>129090279

>I was pro-eugenics and all

It's literally dumb not to be.

How the fuck do you think humans "merge" with technology? It has to be done at a base level.
>>
>>129090279
>I used to be a white nationalist

You liberal retards are so fucking easy to spot that it is just down right pathetic.
>>
>>129090894
I hope you die quickly.
>>
PSYOPS thread.

sage (options field) and report.
>>
>>129090279
>whether you are East Asian, Indian, or White, to perfect technology.
no, i can tell you're a shitskin from the way your type stinks
>>
>>129091501

Think it through all the way:

The technology already exists, so you might as well embrace it, because people already are (see: China).

If you don't, someone greedy will, and you'll be left with a population of engineered slaves.
>>
>>129090279
The goal of Man is to become God.
Welcome to the future.
>>
>>129090279

The fastest way to achieve this is to create a godlike AI to do it for us. Should /pol/ be responsible for the parameters of an ultimate godlike AI?
>>
>>129090279
So is this why liberals are so retarded? They base their political views of off star trek and shit?

Even if you dont believe in my religion, its proven to help maintain societal cohesiveness and other benefits to the health of a nation.

Youre just delusional...
>>
>>129090279
Say it with me now: fuck kikes, niggers and dune coons

Sage
>>
File: 1496806262305.jpg (56KB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
1496806262305.jpg
56KB, 550x400px
>>129090279

Stop watching Murdoch Murdoch...
>>
>>129091695

You have a low IQ and you are on the wrong side of history. You will be written as a shit stain in future books.
>>
>>129090279
naive
>>
>>129090279
> whether you are East Asian, Indian, or White
Unfortunately, goy, this country is about to be packed with Mexicans and niggers, not the superior races. I will admit though, I wouldn't mind a diverse future with just Indians, Asians, and Whites.
>>
>>129091501
Look into super computers because this would be the base level
>>
File: 0382_s7tr.gif (4MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
0382_s7tr.gif
4MB, 320x180px
>>129090279
Watched the new Murdoch Murdoch today OP?
HAHAHAHAHAHA the butthurt autists screeching in this thread
>>
File: 1496621763724.png (957KB, 1000x1744px) Image search: [Google]
1496621763724.png
957KB, 1000x1744px
>>129090279
National Transhumanism ftw
>>
Yea what could go wrong just Letting the people who create the free and safe and prosperous and stable societies which enable technological development to be overrun by the people who create societies with none of those.
>>
File: 1491601973605.jpg (66KB, 720x707px) Image search: [Google]
1491601973605.jpg
66KB, 720x707px
>>129091975
Technology is technology. It's a tool.
What society and man decides to do with it is up to them and rests on their shoulders.

The biggest secret of life is no one truly knows the future or knows what's coming which is why the world largely fumbles through progressions of time. The jews don't know. Corporations don't know. The clowns who try to control the world don't know. No one knows. No one has a crystal ball. Most things are great power are beyond understanding. What people do know is that you can influence other people and that influence is power. You can tell a story long enough and people will believe it.. That is control. You can retell history in your favor and that buys you support.

Technology has its own timeline and progression.
Human beings create stories wrapped around it and their increased understanding. Were all human beings, if a black person has a 160+ iq, a phd, is a billionaire and contributes to science, then they're just an individual who does that. If an ignorant white person wastes his waking days yapping about bullshit, they'll become the very nigger they hate.

No man rules the world. The solar system is beyond this world. Our galaxy is too as is much of the universe. A highly charged particle could rip through their body and give them incurable cancer that causes them to die in 2 years. Nothing is a certainty. Man doesn't know shit in the grand scheme of things. What man knows is that you can LARP and pretend you do and that can get you immense power, influence, and control.

So, incredible technology is coming and its up to mankind to determine what that results in. There's nothing wrong w/ the technology. It's just a tool.

The elite don't develop any of this stuff... Engineers and scientists do. The elite's minds are too busy counting shekels and spinning tales to brainlets which is why the world is such a mess.
>>
>>129090894
hello fellow white men
>>
>>129094209

>Engineers and scientists do

Then why don't they start revealing things that would help humanity?
>>
>>129095199

I.E. Plasma double layer electrostatic propulsion.
>>
>>129095199
No money in tech like that. The tech has to sell. People only care about extreme science (atom smashing, etc) in as much as a promise of future payout can be sold them.

>billionsforspacepennies4thepoor.jpg
>>
>>129090279
>claims to embrace technology
>doesn't understand garbage in garbage out.
Merge with your toaster in the bathtub.
>>
>>129096945

>The tech has to sell.

Then we have allowed progression to be halted by greed. Do you think the technologies they have now are the limits?

We are nowhere near the limits, to put it in a box because of a made-up speculative economy, is selling humanity short.

We lost the exploration mentality and replaced it with a profiteer mentality, instead of having a balance.

It's sad, truly.
>>
>>129090279
So stupid. Transhumanism ia what will ultimately destroy the human race. You've watch Ghost Shell and now are all up for cyberpunk right? We come from nature, we are nature. Technology is the antithesis of nature, so technology is our antithesis. You cannot merge hate and love, you cannot merge justice and injustice. Merging with technology will spawn a new overlord which, I assure, is not going to be human. Technology has been killing the human spirit since it's inception, it's not going to suddenly our panacea.
>>
>>129090279
Assimilate or perish obsolete species.
Merge with the machine and become one with eternity.
>>
File: forza 6 multiplayer.webm (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
forza 6 multiplayer.webm
2MB, 480x360px
>>129097614
>Do you think the technologies they have now are the limits?
well for a silicon based processor... kinda yeah.. this is why computing has kind of stalled here the last few years. From news i've read it seems we are redesigning computers from the ground up (more supercomputing, quantum storage,etc)

>We lost the exploration mentality and replaced it with a profiteer mentality, instead of having a balance.
We ran out of planet to explore... and then learned that getting to space is harder than it looks
>>
>>129090279

You're not even looking at the closest attainable goals, desu.

Forget about transhumanism for a second. What happens when CRISPR germline editing becomes perfected?

Everyone in the world (provided they have the money for it) will be white.

Only Africans will look significantly different at all, and some East Asians would have a tell, but nothing that different from what we see in Finland/Russia already. The entirety of the Middle East, MENA, India, etc. will pass as white.

And even that stuff goes out the window if you can pinpoint hair texture and a few nose genes.
>>
Transhumanism is such a meme
Scientific progress is slowing down to a halt, and we are going to run out of oil soon. Go back to 'ddit
>>
>>129097614
Christianity was exploration and wonder mindset
Judaism is exploitation and plunder mindset
GAS THE KIKES
>>
File: adolf-hitler-9340144-1-402.jpg (122KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
adolf-hitler-9340144-1-402.jpg
122KB, 1200x1200px
>>129090279
>trans-humanism
>trans
Get out of here fag.
>>
>>129090279
>Humans need to merge with technology
we already have nitwit.
>>
>>129091360
that must be exhausting
>>
>implying transhunanism will happen with a third or more of the population still dying from common colds in third world shitholes

Fuck off, retard.

What happens when you give the same advantages to two separate groups, one who has none, and the other who already has advantages? The one group who already had advantages are still better than the group who did not.

If you make whites and Asians transhumans, then try to make shitskin niggers transhumans, they'll still be inferior. You're starting off with an inferior base, it's not gonna end up better than the superior vase.

Transhunanism will still divide groups of trabshumanists by their most shared features and create tribalism, just like it does now.

You don't solve any problems with race or differences, you just shift them.
>>
>>129099029
>we are going to run out of oil soon
No we are not.
>>
>>129090279
Good luck "merging with technology" under Sharia Law and the control of the Jewish Capitalist Elite
>>
>>129090279
>0.2 bitcoins were tranfered to your account
Your post is obvious shilling, you are trying too hard and use >I am not a member of X anymore. You do not provide any arguments, you just want to push your >we are all equal, race does not matter propaganda

No matter how much we progress technologically races will always matter and the White race must and will be preserved.
>>
>>129098939
That's not really how it works. You can't just like...inject new altered DNA into a person and watch them morph from a nigger into a white before your eyes. The gene editing will allow people to change their children's genes. And sadly, there are people who will prefer to stay, or turn into shitskins. Of course they'll probably take light colored eyes and normal hair that isn't curly nigger bullshit. But it's not gonna make everyone white and it's not going to do what you're pretending.
>>
>>129090894
You are not even ashamed to shill in groups, Soros
>>
>>129090279
>used to be a white nationalist

Once that pill is swallowed it can't be thrown up, faggot. Fuck off, kike. Fuck off, ShareBlue. Fuck off, Leddit.
>>
File: uncle ted.jpg (65KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
uncle ted.jpg
65KB, 1280x720px
>>129090279

sort yourself out anon
>>
File: 2.jpg (8KB, 189x266px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
8KB, 189x266px
>>129090279

Sure thing buddy.
>>
>>129098868

No, I'm talking technology far and wide.

Things that shift the paradigms, like the plasma double layer electrostatic propulsion I mentioned earlier.
>>
>>129090279

Trans-humanism without nationalism is putting automated industries in the hand of the international finance forever. Not to say, super-AI and other superhuman techs comings soon.

Never before did fascism was so necessary to come back to serve people and community first
>>
>>129090279
Just asking: did you rub yourself raw while writing all of that bullshit?

> I don't care about preserving cultures and races anymore. We need to work in solidarity, whether you are East Asian, Indian, or White, to perfect technology.

See: that's the problem. You may not believe in cultures, but culture believes in you. And technology has never diminished the drive for sectarianism, trans-humanism will be no different. If anything, it will cause further divergence of the human family.

>muh unity of human race via tech
This meme needs to die.
>>
>>129101743
>this meme needs to die
Yes! I cringe when leftists say that we need AI because it is going to help solve all of our problems.
>>
>>129090894
>The Jewish are in power because they were forced to become bankers.

Nobody forced them. It's their religion. Look at the old testament (((Torah)))

Deuteronomy 15:6
"For the LORD your God will bless you as he has promised, and you will lend to many nations but will borrow from none. You will rule over many nations but none will rule over you."
>>
>>129090279
Nigger, you just fell for the rebranding jew. Transhumanism is the same as multiculturism. It's all just codeword for destroying identity. Don't fall for every new edgy ideology FFS. I swear people like you are the reason that shit like fidgetspinners are a thing. You are so easily exploitable.
>>
>>129103382
I want to exploit your oil reserves IYKWIM
>>
>>129090279

putting aside the fact that this is a bait thread let me respond with some serious criticism

1. Only people with IQ 130+ can meaningfully work on the transhumanist project
2. Eugenics to increase average IQ require a level of political cohesion accessible only to ethnically homogenous societies
3. While the US may benefit from importing non-white geniuses, particularly asians, the political disunity, egalitarianism and downright cuckery of the US government far exceeds the benefit of having a "multiracial" society that allows the importation of these people

I work in research in a somewhat relevant field (AI). I talk with east asian researchers all the time. They are very open in how hard it is to get funding because the US government - even in the sciences! - concentrates so much on political correctness. I have heard multiple times how you only get funding if you're black or brown.

The best system for implementing transhumanism would be a form of ethnic nationalism that had enough flexibility to allow the importation of foreign geniuses. You'd get the political cohesion of ethnostates, with the research boost of a large pool of foreign think-labor.
>>
>>129090279
cuck
>>
>>129103954

btw do you know which sort of states have exactly that sort of flexibility? East asian ones.
>>
>>129090279
If you become immortal you'll live long enough to see heat death in the universe, so have fun with your eternity of nothing.
>>
File: 1488319669535.jpg (4MB, 4001x3609px) Image search: [Google]
1488319669535.jpg
4MB, 4001x3609px
Transhumanism is literally the oldest lie in any of the books in history.

Genesis 3:4 KJV
>And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:
>>
>>129093565
>libertarinism by another name
Wow, really smart.
>>
>>129090279
>we can become immortal
You already are. Why would you want to stay in this prison forever?
>>
File: transhumanism.jpg (799KB, 2054x1238px) Image search: [Google]
transhumanism.jpg
799KB, 2054x1238px
transhumanism is for niggers, kikes, and saturn worshippers
do you know what the best way to massively increase the average intellect and worth of each member of society is? kill all nonwhites. no amount of transhumanist garbage could even come close to accomplishing what manifest destiny and a small bit of light eugenics could accomplish. and you know what else? traditional biological methods dont have a chance of fucking up entire generations of stock
>>
OP is very much likely not white, as are most transhumanists
>>
File: charlie chaplin.jpg (74KB, 615x800px) Image search: [Google]
charlie chaplin.jpg
74KB, 615x800px
>>129100270
>That's not really how it works.

That's exactly how it works. DNA codes for specific things, germline editing would allow us to selectively edit that DNA in anyone's offspring.

Pigmentation, being the most salient physical feature of humanity, and what 99% of the serious posters on this board obsesses over, is VERY well studied.

Assuming the technology was perfected and available (which is definitely far more realistic than singularity crap), what I described is exactly what will happen.
>>
>>129090279
wtf I hate history now
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 350x550px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 350x550px
>>129090279
if humans ever reached transcendence or robotic enhancement only the richest jews would receive it while the rest of us are left to starve and kill each other. you need to realize that. Every new high tech advance is being hoarded by the globalist elites, if you want your weird commie-esque transcendence you will have to kill the rich (and probably the poor too).
>>
>>129090279
I guess you've watched the anime Kado
>>
>>129105365
> traditional biological methods don't have a chance of fucking up entire generations of stock

but anon, that is 100 percent wrong
>>
>>129098868
>From news i've read it seems
The news are always sensationalistic and the journalists are pushing their memes. The real pogress in said fields is slow and painful and could eventually lead to nothing like most spectacular science projects do or open another way like some do.
>>
>>129105365
>do you know what the best way to massively increase the average intellect and worth of each member of society is? kill all nonwhites.

Actually that'd be a pretty bad way to do it.

The best way to do it would be to kill people with low test scores.

If you want to go for a racial angle, killing all non-NorthAsians would be a better bet.
>>
>>129090894
Found the kike and it's a fucking leaf.
>>
>>129093565
this is anti-white propaganda
>>
>>129105658
you know what i meant

>>129106018
found the nigger
>>
>>129090279
Bullshit - all of it
>>
>>129105365
>I drew some satan figures so transhumanism is bad
We have no idea how well it will work because we don't have that technology yet. Maybe all variations will turn up useless or dangerous, or some will turn up safe and very beneficial.
How the hell can someone advocate for or against a system that's based on non existent technology is beyond me.
>>
>>129105458
>Pigmentation, being the most salient physical feature of humanity, and what 99% of the serious posters on this board obsesses over, is VERY well studied.

Let me explain this for you very simply. If people genuinely thought that pigmentation was the only thing that differentiated the races then no-one would be a race realist. The ENTIRE POINT of race realism is that pigmentation is NOT the only difference between groups.

You strawmanning fucking retard.
>>
>>129090279
Humans are tribal by nature. Transhumanism will never exist as long as well have identity politics. They is no way to convince everyone, nor do people want to, change their base instinct. The only way for cooperation or peace is to establish and enforce boundaries. However people are greedy and will engage in power grabs. Transhumanism is a rose coloured dream at best. Transhumanism requires social cohesion to work. Diversity destroys social cohesion.
>>
>>129090279
Fuck off jew you are not putting a gps chip under my skin
>>
There's already trans humans. Remember when the 15 Or so intelligence officers were detained last summer and the representative referred to them as transhuman?
>>
File: 1495919895379.png (910KB, 1076x1062px) Image search: [Google]
1495919895379.png
910KB, 1076x1062px
>"""EX"""-white nationalist
>Trusts kike/leftist technology
>Globalism is the future

Go away ShareBlue fag.
>>
>>129106332
>we have no idea how well it will work
>implying it will work well
theres no fucking reason at all to do it in the first place. we dont even do regular eugenics, something that we know for a fact works, and you want to go doing a bunch of crazy shit
>maybe all variations will turn up useless or dangerous
maybe it will entirely and permanently fuck up all of humanity. and for what? so niggers dont have to feel inferior to whites?

and btw the guy who made those pictures was killed by the jews because his art isnt kosher
>>
>>129090279
>no longer a white nationalist
Yeah, now you're a faggot.
>>
>>129106018
>reddit spaceing
>we get raid of all whites, which ends the sole creative (in a constructive way) froce in the world being gone
You concepts are all utopian and full logical gaps and errors. For all the transhumanists, you are simply delusional there is no way we can be sure of if we ever get controll over those biological mechanisms. The bet is completly stupid and why shut for something, which likley will fail anyway, if there are practial real world solutions at hand ready to be implemented.
>>
>>129090279
>I am now a transhumanist.
>being so bluepilled you want Google to "optimize" the OS of your mind
>genuinely wants the NSA to literally open up shop IN HIS FUCKING HEAD
Are you stupid?
That's a rhetorical question, of course your stupid. Look at the state of modern software and smartphones, now transpose that to your body.

"Transhumanism" is a Luciferian plot to enslave whatever clever goyim manage to avoid the BLANDA UPP trap.
>>
>>129106416
>Let me explain this for you very simply. If people genuinely thought that pigmentation was the only thing that differentiated the races then no-one would be a race realist. The ENTIRE POINT of race realism is that pigmentation is NOT the only difference between groups.

Are you thick? I never said that. You seem to be so offended that you're making cause associations and equivalences out of the very specific things that I said.

Race, to 99.99% of the people in any nation on this planet, is based on appearance. The most major facet of appearance is pigmentation, followed by facial features. And 99.99% of racial conflict, as we know it in the west, stems from this fact. Real people don't care about haploshit or autosomal bullcrap.

The white race is defined by light pigmentation, and a loosely Caucasoid-esque appearance. Therefore, genetically engineering pigmentation would cause hundreds of millions of non-whites (mainly around MENA/India, but also going into East Asia) to be white.
>>
>>129090279
white transhumanism is the ultimate redpill. you've got one more step to go.
>>
File: nationalism.jpg (190KB, 620x388px) Image search: [Google]
nationalism.jpg
190KB, 620x388px
Why You're a Nationalist

http://youtu.be/vm_J-tNUws0
>>
>>129090279

And which race, if any, do you think will achieve transhumanism in the future?

Somehow I doubt the somalis and spics replacing us are going to be programming strong AIs and uploading our consciousnesses
>>
When man tries to become god... he. will. fall.
>>
>>129107227
>and you want to go doing a bunch of crazy shit
Except I didn't say that. I say we shouldn't trow that alternative away until we know the full extent of its benefit and flaws.

>so niggers don't have to feel inferior to whites
Ideally they wouldn't be here, and we shouldn't just be handing out all our technology to every other country because the ones who developed it are more likely to be responsible with it.
I probably would be skeptical of that stuff if it came up today but that's just because of our shitty (((elites)))
>and btw the guy who made those pictures was killed by the jews because his art isnt kosher
really?
>>
>>129108333

Not achieving, but who will benefit
>>
File: 1492902128879.jpg (54KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1492902128879.jpg
54KB, 320x240px
>>129090279
good luck making niggers who believe that eating albinos cures AIDS half machines. Transhumanism can work only in a homogeneous , culturally and technically advanced society you dumb kike.
>>
File: jew1.jpg (165KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
jew1.jpg
165KB, 800x1200px
>>129090279
Transhumanism, accelerationism, and globalism are the final redpill. Deal with it faggots.
>>
>>129102375
I never borrow but always lend
am i jewish?
>>
File: 1496855857741.jpg (380KB, 1626x915px) Image search: [Google]
1496855857741.jpg
380KB, 1626x915px
>>129108934
This

And especially, Technocracy. Take the Technocracy pill /pol/, stop following those unelectable outdated ideologies that lead to nowhere
>>
>>129091452
it would be gay as fuck if you were immortal
>everybody you ever know dies and you live
>you get tired of it and try to kill yourself
>your immortal
>>
File: medium.jpg (61KB, 300x533px) Image search: [Google]
medium.jpg
61KB, 300x533px
>>129090279
All the human culture, all the results of art, science and technology that we see before us today, are almost exclusively the creative product of the Aryan. This very fact admits of the not unfounded inference that he alone was the founder of all higher humanity, therefore representing the prototype of all that we understand by the word "man." He is the Prometheus of mankind from whose shining brow the divine spark of genius has sprung at all times, forever kindling anew that fire of knowledge which illuminated the night of silent mysteries and thus caused man to climb the path to mastery over the other beings of the earth . . . It was he who laid the foundations and erected the walls of every great structure in human culture.
Adolf Hitler
Mein Kampf
>>
>>129090279
We won't make it to transhuman levels if we let the niggers drain all of our money and time away with their gibsmedats programs.

I agree with you that we have to leave the flesh behind and construct our own new bodies, but WE WILL NEVER MAKE IT TO THAT LEVEL IF WE ALL SINK INTO NIGGERDOM.
>>
>>129108934
The Final Red Pill, is that it's the End fucking Times. All the signs point to us being on the brink of the end of the world, if you actually look for them.
>>
>>129090279
the aryan man is already god-like, and his woman the very image of a goddess.
>>
>>129109187
Beautiful image! I want to like in a techno utopia like that one day
>>
>>129090279
>Sensible
sounds boring
>>
>>129109187
>Technocracy
>government by the literal techFAGs in San Fransisco

No thanks.
>>
>>129107927
Race, to 99.99% of the people in any nation on this planet, is based on appearance. The most major facet of appearance is pigmentation, followed by facial features. And 99.99% of racial conflict, as we know it in the west, stems from this fact. Real people don't care about haploshit or autosomal bullcrap.
Lies and lies. The conflict is, because there are deeper differences leading different races to want their societys organized in a different way.
>The white race is defined by light pigmentation, and a loosely Caucasoid-esque appearance. Therefore, genetically engineering pigmentation would cause hundreds of millions of non-whites (mainly around MENA/India, but also going into East Asia) to be white
There are a thousand things we conciously or subconciously notice just from the appearence. Not to Talk about the million others, how they think, how they express themself and their cultural artifacts. It's so obvious you aren't arguing in good faith here.
>>
>>129090279
I can't stand this shit
>>
>>129109813
shut up tech fags > lawyer fags

Lawyer fags who currently run the country and think the tubes literally getting clogged is how the Internet breaks. Tech fags are the only fags that have the skills to lead us to a better world
>>
>>129107927
>Are you thick? I never said that. You seem to be so offended that you're making cause associations and equivalences out of the very specific things that I said.

What the fuck are you talking about? This is your literal comment:

>Pigmentation, being the most salient physical feature of humanity, and what 99% of the serious posters on this board obsesses over, is VERY well studied.

People are not obsessing about pigmentation, they are obsessing about all the baggage that goes with it.

>Race, to 99.99% of the people in any nation on this planet, is based on appearance. The most major facet of appearance is pigmentation, followed by facial features. And 99.99% of racial conflict, as we know it in the west, stems from this fact. Real people don't care about haploshit or autosomal bullcrap.

Bullshit. It stems from behavioral differences and psychology. Do you seriously think that black crime rate is caused by their having more melanin, you goddamned retard?

>The white race is defined by light pigmentation, and a loosely Caucasoid-esque appearance. Therefore, genetically engineering pigmentation would cause hundreds of millions of non-whites (mainly around MENA/India, but also going into East Asia) to be white.

That would cause them to APPEAR white but they would not BEHAVE that way, because they would not have that PSYCHOLOGY.

The reason people use appearance as a marker is that it is a useful quick-and-dirty heuristic for determining heritage and thus association groups. Changing cosmetic appearance is no different from glorified built-in camouflage or makeup. In short, skin deep and thus meaningless.
>>
>>129108934
>>129109187
you fucking morons. Who will build your shinny machines when only "people" left on earth are niggers? Their biggest invention is a point stick. There can't be any technological advancement when populace consist of dumb niggers.
>>
File: 1494509287219.png (173KB, 471x349px) Image search: [Google]
1494509287219.png
173KB, 471x349px
>>129090279
>>129090894
>Hey psst goyim. Do you want superpowers?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syJRJPBTtHU
>>
>>129109813
No, Technocracy = Techno-cratos (technology-rule). Don't read the bullshit wikipedia description, there was an autocratic movement in the US that hijacked the term. It's not what it means. Technocracy means a technologically-focused government. The US during the space race, as well as the Soviet Union, can both be described as technocracies due to their massive spending in science.
>>
File: phrenology.jpg (72KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
phrenology.jpg
72KB, 700x467px
>>129108293
transhumanism is the kosher alternative to eugenics. that's all it is. that's why it was created and why it is propagated. they have no concept of beauty.

>>129109268
desire for immortality is a sign of immaturity. you dont need to be, and shouldnt be immortal. the actions in your life will have effects forever after your death. this should be held more important than than your lived life

>>129109813
ANY transhumanism that occurs before the end of the ZOG and removal of all nonwhites from white nations will no doubt be catastrophic
>>
File: Myths Race.gif (851KB, 2970x2400px) Image search: [Google]
Myths Race.gif
851KB, 2970x2400px
>>129107927
You are a fucking idiot. Temperment produces the associations, not white skin. If you bleached all the people on earth white and even made them appear caucausoid without altering the way their brains synthesize hormones, neurons, etc then you will have achieved nothing. How are associations produced in the first place???
>>
File: aworldwithoutniggers.jpg (505KB, 1616x914px) Image search: [Google]
aworldwithoutniggers.jpg
505KB, 1616x914px
>>129109187

You uploaded the wrong image, silly.
>>
>>129106030
How so? If everyone is forced to get huwite genes what is he problem?
>>
>>129109392
>>129109277
>>129108897
This, we need something to get there first because op's meme technology does not exist, and wont (no in the way we want it to at lease) until we fix our shit up. The solution is ethno nationalism. It has demonstrably showed it's resistance to permanent collapse for thousands of years, while we have no records for what happens after extended periods of globalist multicultural degenerate garbage, and have some records of temporary small scale versions of it utterly failing.
>>
>>129090279
good luck getting wiped out by silicon creatures
>>
File: red pill.jpg (28KB, 750x535px) Image search: [Google]
red pill.jpg
28KB, 750x535px
transhumanism is blue pill (kosher, nonwhite, anti-human)

eugenics is red pill (aryan)
>>
TRANS-HUMANISM IS THE WORK OF SATAN
BURN IN HELL DEVIL WORSHIPPERS
>>
File: Foundation_and_empire_cover.jpg (75KB, 369x643px) Image search: [Google]
Foundation_and_empire_cover.jpg
75KB, 369x643px
>>129110397
white are just the smartest stupid apes
with genetic engineering we can become 9001x smarter ez
>>
>>129109934

so your counter-argument is zen-tier bullshit?

good job.
>>
>>129110578
>>
>>129110180
>technology rule
Like I said, the tech fags in San Francisco, government by fucking Google.

No thank you
>>
>>129090279
you wont achieve it either.
enjoy your life of slave labor while the elites get what you want.
>>
>>129110059
>Lawyers ruling and running the country
Wrong, that's not who is actually ruling. Try again
>>
>>129110598
>Jewish writer

Pol is always right :(
>>
>>129110811
This

>wanting zuckerkike to mod your genes

Lol no.
>>
>>129110811
shut up bitch take up the ass by Silicon Valley and like it
>>
>>129110320
i imagine if humans were able to become immortal their minds would deteriorate like normal with dementia and they would be dangerous basically like a demon but physical
>>
>>129093565
saved, upvoted, and subscribed.
>>
>>129090279

if black parents genetically engineer their babies to be white are they "white"?
>>
>>129090894
Now I see, if we gass out enemies they win.
>>
>>129111223
Yes considering they have white genetic makeup.
>>
>>129090279
Eventually when ai guided nanotech can shape the world and make anything we want with a thought the only things of value will be things with a history. Things like stories and poems that have been passed through the generations, like the story your grandma used to tell you about that magic cow. In the long term that story and the culture of your people is worth more than all the gold that exists.
>>
>>129093565
>>129111175
Because making the very thing that gives you an edge available to your competitors is such a good idea and will make them like you more.

Top kek.
>>
File: 1492060388048.jpg (115KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1492060388048.jpg
115KB, 1920x1080px
>>129090279
immortality is the ultimate for of degeneracy: arrogance, attachment, succumbing to physical desire, disregarding natural order. You will pay for your transgressions. The longer you postpone judgement the harsher it will be.
>>
>>129090279
I believe in biology not robotism go fuck yourself your tools are the objects of your loss.
>>
>>129099224
underrated
>>
>>129110128
>People are not obsessing about pigmentation, they are obsessing about all the baggage that goes with it.

No; they are adopting ideologies and searching through history to justify their emotional leanings. And those emotional leanings ultimately come from physical appearance.

>Do you seriously think that black crime rate

The black crime rate has nothing to do with anything I said; the world doesn't consist of only whites and only blacks. There's evidence that blacks in America genetically lean toward a more violent state, but that this is true for a minority of them. There's also evidence that social discrimination promotes this same state as well.

>That would cause them to APPEAR white but they would not BEHAVE that way, because they would not have that PSYCHOLOGY.

More unquantifiable temporally varying mumbo jumbo.
>>
>>129111093
there's a ton of problems that could arise; i dont even like thinking about it. i hate threads like this because all of our countries are infested with subhumans and our governments, media, and economies are being fucked over by kikes. they white spirit is being bombarded on every front and faggots like OP want to talk about dumb kike shit that doesnt even exist

too many of these people pushing this shit seem to be hedonists as well, and i am disgusted by them for that too
>>
>>129110665
>so your counter-argument is zen-tier bullshit?
I debunked everything you said. It wasn't an argument. I would be intrested, what you specifficaly dislike about zen buddism and if you want to explain at least, why you tried to shift the discourse in this direction. Ad rem would be certianly even better, but who am I to decide.
>>
>>129111643
If everyone is white then wouldn't ethnic competition just go away?
>>
>>129109121
Do you lend out money gratis?
>>
>>129112058
>gratis
wtf? Why are you talking Norwegian nippon?
>>
>>129111799
Doesn't have to be immortality.
>the longer you postpone judgement the harsher it will be
I thought christcucks thought all sinners went to the lake of fire, wasn't informed on a temperature gradient. Also does that include chemo? What about a heart transplant?
>>
File: christianity-transhumanism.jpg (35KB, 538x303px) Image search: [Google]
christianity-transhumanism.jpg
35KB, 538x303px
>>129090279
>I used to be a white nationalist because I believed whites construct superior societies and have paramount intelligent. I was pro-eugenics and all. I no longer retain these convictions. I am now a transhumanist. Humans need to merge with technology to attain God-like abilities.
hello, jesus
>>
>>129090279
>Transhumanism is the future.
If it takes 30 years to develop these technologies and you get overwhelmed by shitskins in 15, civil war in 20 and destruction of your society in 25 then in hindsight you'll wish people were WN, will you not?
>>
>>129111931
>No; they are adopting ideologies and searching through history to justify their emotional leanings. And those emotional leanings ultimately come from physical appearance.

This is an assumption you make. And you're not qualified to judge a philosophical position that you refuse to understand. It is you who are being emotionally invested.

>The black crime rate has nothing to do with anything I said; the world doesn't consist of only whites and only blacks. There's evidence that blacks in America genetically lean toward a more violent state, but that this is true for a minority of them. There's also evidence that social discrimination promotes this same state as well.

Ah, so you're a liberal moron. The black crime rate has much to do with the rebuttal to what you have said, as it shows that behavior is not based on pigmentation.

>More unquantifiable temporally varying mumbo jumbo.

Psychology being unquantifiable and temporarily varying? LMAO

Apparently you're new here. I guess you haven't heard about any research into differences between races vis-a-vis brain structure? Oh, well.
>>
>>129090279
>supremacy
So obviously new around here
>>
>>129090279
The blackpill is the road to transhumanism. I was blackpilled long before I became redpilled. My redpill was short lived. I am now blackpilled again. Only once you realize that there is no hope can you realize your full potential. The Eastern mystic religions have many profound truths that can improve the lives of all people.
>>
MATTER becomes MIND and the universe becomes intelligence!
>>
>>129112609
>he interprets religion absolutely literally
it's like youre missing the point on purpose
>>
>>129111931
>No; they are adopting ideologies and searching through history to justify their emotional leanings. And those emotional leanings ultimately come from physical appearance.
Maybe some tribes of negroids operate this way. The average human being however doesn't.
>There's also evidence that social discrimination promotes this same state as well
No the evidence points into the direction of those people being simply genetically unable to live in a European society.
>More unquantifiable temporally varying mumbo jumbo
It's because you are black, those arguments require an iq of above 90 and that is what you statistically speaking likely don't have
>>
>>129093235
You can not put your consciousness into a computer. It is stupid as fuck that so many people think you can. It won't be you. Just a cheap imitation, a program pretending to be you, and it will have no actual consciousness. You will be dead. The mere fact that you and the cheap imitation could exist at the same time proves it isn't you.
>>
In case there are still any thickies out there who grasp why "transhumanism" is the final form of kikery, let me spell it out for you.

In a Transhuman world, there genuinely will be an infinite spectrum of genders, which you will be legally obligated to recognize, lest the Talmud Hive Sentience send out it's golem police to brick your lifeware for grievous violation of your TOS.
>>
Transhumanism entails globalism. Global culture, global government. When you picture and advanced alien race they're always like that. The problem is we're nowhere near type I civilization or beyond which is required for plausible globalist society. We need to breed out the detritus and solve all our energy limitations. Until then nationalism shall be the ongoing paradigm that we have to fight for to ensure our freedom. Get the fuck out of here with this like shit larping as a transhumanist in 2017 when we're literally skating on thin ice of fossil fuel energy which without heavy subsidy would collapse the world economy.
>>
>>129090894
flag checks out
>>
>>129111931
>social discrimination leads to crime
Oh like all those discriminated blacks in Africa who commit crime/murder at the same rate? Try again faggot.
>>
File: 984623843.jpg (134KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
984623843.jpg
134KB, 900x1200px
>>129090279
Me too until I realised I'm not actually white lmao.
>>
>>129090279
>RdCnnNOP
>Cnn
Speaks for itself
>>
>>129090279
You achieve the thing you consider the best with a set of tools that already exist and are able to use. In this case, that would be ethic nationalism.
But how the fuck do you achive transhumanism? How do you fight for it? By investing every bit of money in probably fruitless research?
While the society is polarising and everything that we already achieved can be destroyed, you're playing the good goy by engaging in fantasy.
You have fallen in the trap of "i want to be immortal". No shit, who does not?
Work with what you got and set goals that are real.
>>
File: craniofacial trait distance.png (54KB, 400x398px) Image search: [Google]
craniofacial trait distance.png
54KB, 400x398px
>>129112001

I have nothing against it, and you debunked absolutely nothing that I said.

What you did was shift the goalposts (but there are still probably aggregate differences in how races behave) and then claim some mumbo jumbo about "unconsciously processing facial features".

You are grasping at unimportant hypotheticals, the latter much moreso.

There probably are some aggregate differences in behavior across races; there are also aggregate differences between individuals. And between same-race ethnicities. So what? Who cares?

Being a violent angry dumb white person doesn't make you not white. Having haplogroup E doesn't make you non-white. And being autosomally Vietnamese doesn't make you not white. Being not white makes you not white. And being white means you are white.

It's actually pretty funny to see this sudden "progressive" stance (that behavior drives discrimination, and not appearance). That would imply that individual non-whites of sufficient intellect/temperament are fit to be in white society.
>>
>>129090279
I agree with your aspirations but i would hold out on that for a while.
"WN" is just as much about reaching higher goals as it is about "race".
Once you get a run on people coming into your zone of power that either hate you or you cannot interact with and apply their own senseless will over yours then you cannot make decisions towards your goals.

Look how much time America has wasted on putting African Americans on a pedistal to try and prove some point, only for that to degenerate the rest of society and for them to turn around and pretend like they have never been the focus, because their strategy is to simply retain everyones attention, without actual merit, like a child.

I know you are a shill trying to go with the "hello fellow /pol/acks" routine but i can never forgive nor forget what the ego of African Americans has done to stifle and potentially destroy a better future.
>>
>>129094209
>The elite don't develop any of this stuff... Engineers and scientists do.

who do you think funds their experiments? pays them to design and build?
>>
>>129113199
Not me, other people I have talked to. And probably the guy I was talking to just now, because his statement makes no sense since it implies after death so it can't be a allegory for suffering do to living to long in a shitty boring life.
>>
>>129090279

>immortal niggers and shitskins that never die

FUCK
THAT
NONSENSE
OP
>>
>muh transhumanism muh technological singularity
i'm sure some san francisco startup will get right on it, retards. keep dwelling on some science fiction meme. go become a wizard while you're at it.
>>
>>129112986

>acknowledge that blacks are more violent
>"you're a liberal moron"

10/10
>>
>>129090279

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hxqhji3b2ow
>>
>>129090279
The alt-right is now alt-robot.
>>
>>129090279
niggers that live forever? PASS

also sage
>>
>>129090279
What, do you just get your shilling from alex jones' show?
>>
>>129115587
You know, the problem with you pseudo-intellectuals is that you're too arrogant to admit to being full of shit.

This is what you wrote:

>There's evidence that blacks in America genetically lean toward a more violent state, but that this is true for a minority of them.
>There's also evidence that social discrimination promotes this same state as well.

This was you downplaying genetic explanations for crime rate differences and plugging social explanations instead. So yes: you're a liberal moron.
>>
File: 1495845135029.png (616KB, 1363x830px) Image search: [Google]
1495845135029.png
616KB, 1363x830px
>>129090279
>implying if any race will achieve the singularity and become gods it won't be Asians

I don't see a lot of research of bio-augmentation in Africa. The US and Europe are too busy teaching 75 genders in college and getting blown up by Ahmed.

Objectively the first nation to attain godhood through fusion with machines will be Japan. They're the only ones who believe.
>>
>>129090279
let me guess, you regret voting for trump too
>>
>>129116404

>you're a liberal moron because what you said offends me

lol
>>
>>129109268
there is a book about this I cant remember the name. I think at one point the protagonist puts himself through a woodchipper cause he just wants to die and they reconstruct him
>>
>>129116695
Ah, so when you have no rebuttal to what people say you accuse them of basing their rejection of your statements on "being offended". So sorry, sunshine: that's not the reason.

You did downplay genetic explanations for crime rate differences and you did plug social explanations instead. That's plain for anyone to read. And this is obviously the liberal position. So: you are a liberal moron. This is not complicated.
>>
>>129090649
The gates of hell will be locked from the inside, not outside.
>>
>>129090279
Just another way of escapism. You'll essentially just become borg, and lose all your free will. Only strong consciousnesses would rule.
>>
>>129116560
kek
>>
>>129090279
nice larp
>>
>>129115037
>I have nothing against it, and you debunked absolutely nothing that I said.
Not really, but live on in your own world.
>What you did was shift the goalposts (but there are still probably aggregate differences in how races behave) and then claim some mumbo jumbo about "unconsciously processing facial features".
Strawmen
>You are grasping at unimportant hypotheticals, the latter much moreso
Normative judgment of facts, intresting.
>There probably are some aggregate differences in behavior across races; there are also aggregate differences between individuals. And between same-race ethnicities. So what? Who cares?
It makes a huge difference you can see it in crime,welfare and economy statistics, but you can also see it in any bigger Western European or American city with the naked eye. Everybody, who doesn't want western civilization to vanish.
>It's actually pretty funny to see this sudden "progressive" stance (that behavior drives discrimination, and not appearance). That would imply that individual non-whites of sufficient intellect/temperament are fit to be in white society.
Read the literature on race this was always known. The stand isn't progressive, but biological. I don't care if the one out of a million blacks, who somewhat decently pretends to be of our kind is still here.
>>
>>129090279

>He thinks he'll benefit from that science and not just the elite.

We peasants are nothing but filthy animal and that is how we will be treated.
>>
>>129100270
>You can't just like...inject new altered DNA into a person

You're a retard, look up what CRISPR is. It's literally no more than 10 years when you'll be able to change you're whole appearance from gene-editing.
>>
File: Elohim.jpg (16KB, 1024x430px) Image search: [Google]
Elohim.jpg
16KB, 1024x430px
>>129090279

Transhumanism is technological alchemy - its the age old dream of the hermeticist. Its the age-old luciferian lie.

But...

You are a human being; a being playing the human role. You can transform the human into something that transcends the flesh, but you will only imprison the soul.

You will never be God, capital G. At most a lesser god. And you will Suffer, for you have denied your humanity. Just as we do today.

Revelations 9:6:

"During those days people will seek death but will not find it; they will long to die, but death will elude them."

I know you, deceiver. You were there from the beginning. But you will not succeed. Both the heavens and the earth will be renewed, including all in it - even the transhuman lesser god.
>>
>>129090279
> we need to speed up technological advancement so that we save time
Or we could make a beautiful home for the beautiful people in perhaps a little longer time frame
>>
>>129090279
>year is 2089
>be trans-black hermaphrodite cyborg
>information processing systems get hacked through always-on internet connection
>wtf, i love zionism now
>fucking jews
>>
File: aku.png (97KB, 557x605px) Image search: [Google]
aku.png
97KB, 557x605px
>>129102375
based jews

it's so clear why they are the superior race
>>
File: 45763465.jpg (187KB, 913x691px) Image search: [Google]
45763465.jpg
187KB, 913x691px
>>129104902

Bingo. And as to remove any doubt that the same luciferian forces are behind globalism, see pic.
>>
i cant WAIT to be a transman
>>
>>129090279
Be careful what you ask for. Though it was a train wreck, see the movie Prometheus.

Transhumanism is no bueno. The science men cry that its for the greater good and we will strictly control the creations....

But I am telling you all, this will not be like any of us think it will be. Remember the nephalim & gibborim? If you don't, then go research them......they are coming back and trans humanism is the means by which they will return. We will see things undreamed of soon. Chimeras, hybrids, giants......monsters all of them.....

But it matters not what we think, these things have been ordained before time....
>>
>>129104902

this is why no one can take americans seriously a
ny more
jesusfags have too much political power these days
>>
File: BrRC0V1.jpg (198KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
BrRC0V1.jpg
198KB, 800x533px
>>129123793
you're going to be left behind, god-botherer. rendered obsolete.

those who embrace transhumanity will be the nephilim to you. they will murder your gods and topple their thrones.
>>
File: 43756457.jpg (95KB, 600x476px) Image search: [Google]
43756457.jpg
95KB, 600x476px
>>129123793
>>129104902

There is nothing new under the sun my friends.

Ye will be mocked today for your wisdom. But tomorrow ye shall share in the glory of the Kingdom of Heaven.
>>
>>129095199
> Then why don't they start revealing things that would help humanity?
They do. People just tend to ignore them because it doesn't fit their world view. Further, a lot of people don't seek them out. Instead, they listen to and parrot bobble heads who don't know anything.

There are tons of informative videos on youtube from engineers and scientist. What do you see with the most hits? It all has to do w/ what a society subscribes to and steers towards. The information to inform people is out there... How do you think engineers/scientist become good at their craft? They listen to and subscribe to informed people who describe how the world works. So, it is obtainable for everyone but a lot of people don't care for it or seek it out. In some cases, they shun it because it conflicts with or highlights how little they know about the world.
>>
>>129090279
So you're going to abandon your blood, deny your future children the right to the home and life that they deserve and place all your bets on machines that don't exist
>>
>>129124759
>If I inject Googlebots into my neck I'll become god
>>
File: bogdabots.jpg (120KB, 919x669px) Image search: [Google]
bogdabots.jpg
120KB, 919x669px
>>129126468
>not bogdabots
JUST
>>
File: Knowing Angels.jpg (18KB, 600x255px) Image search: [Google]
Knowing Angels.jpg
18KB, 600x255px
>>129125837

Yes, technology can be a wonderful thing that might help the human.

Transhumanists want to replace the Human with technology. They want to transcend the flesh and become immortal gods.

It is very important to note that difference.

If you doubt me, watch this 30 second clip. They dont even care to hide it anymore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTzF11lSCII
>>
File: 1495225888306.jpg (37KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
1495225888306.jpg
37KB, 850x400px
Transhumanism is more Jewish nonsense.
>>
>>129115174
And where do those funds come from? Printing money, high finance, profit margins (take small amounts from large numbers of people)....

Recirculated money may be used to fatten pockets. However, nothing gets done unless its developed. Development costs as you already know are far below the revenue which is why (((profits))) exist. So, chicken and the egg dilemma? No, not quite. You think people in the stone age had VC funding for the development of the wheel? No, they just got out there and chiseled away as do most engineers/scientist. The cost of doing so is relatively cheap. That being said, just because someone backed something with their money, it doesn't mean they know fuck all about science or engineering.

My point wasn't to take significance away from funding. My point was to highlight that dumping a million dollars on the table for a bunch of developers don't magically make them suddenly all-knowing about the engineering/science that went into the subsequent production. They're the finance people centered on finance and profits which is why the majority of trans-humanism is foolish brain-let tier marketing... The actual scientist and engineers who are (((Actively))) work on the tech rarely subscribe to such headline grabbing nonsense.
>>
>>129117148
under rated post
>>
>>129126906
Yeah, self-delusion is powerful.
>>
>>129090279
Congratulations, you've been jewed
>>
>>129090279
>Humans need to merge with technology to attain God-like abilities. We can become immortal and have real superpowers with the help of technology.

You are already immortal. Go to a search engine and type, "how to have an out of body experience".

Everything a transhuman could do a human with equipment could do better. Transhumanism is just a technological bait and switch to be able to track the goyim 24/7.
>>
>>129127696

Even the jews have been Jewed.
>>
>>129125938
>abandon your blood
My blood is staying inside my cardiovascular system where it belongs. Or are you referring to "other white people", AKA the blind cucks who labor endlessly to sell themselves further into slavery? Because fuck them, they deserve everything they get.

>deny your future children
My future children will be fine, I'm not a broke dipshit like you. I think it's your own half-retarded spawn that you're worried about. Guess what? They can eat each other for all I give a shit.

>place all your bets on machines that don't exist
And they never would, if everyone was a fucking moron like you
>>
>>129090279
1 POST BY THIS ID
>>
Too many based responses.
What about the recent speculation from Oxford scientist that aliens are just hibernating supercomputer beings? Listen to him. Aspire to that.... Aliens are mechanical supercomputer beings. That's how advanced they are.
>>
>>129117119
>You mentioned environmental explanations for crime rate differences in addition to genetic ones
>you're a liberal moron

k

>>129119227

And now you're just denying that you shifted the goalposts.

The discussion started with "CRISPR can make non-whites white". Then you brought up unsubstantiated claims of racially exclusive mental differences, as if someone's personality or intellect makes them more or less white. It doesn't.

You also brought up unsubstantiated claims of "unconscious facial differences" which I refuted.

>I don't care if the one out of a million blacks, who somewhat decently pretends to be of our kind is still here.

IIRC ~8% of blacks are above the white average. So it's more like 1 in 10. That rate would be a lot higher for other non-white races, and north Asians would be even higher than whites.
>>
>>129090279
>OP becomes transhuman
>hackers take control of him
>makes OP become male prostitute for bitcoins
>>
>>129090279

YESSSSS GOYIIMMMMMMM
>>
The nest step in evolution is to unite as one. The only way forward is to STOP being short sighted and start our next adventure, and that's to head to the stars. And not the commie star trek kind of way, more like the Mass Effect way(minus the reapers).
>>
>>129129909
Hey, dipshit: when you say "that is true for a minority of them [i.e. blacks]" about genetic explanations for crime rates, then you ARE downplaying genetic explanations. When you do this, and then segue to "social discrimination" bullfuckery then yes you are a liberal moron.

>mentioned environmental explanations for crime rate differences in addition to genetic ones" implies equal importance to the two and implies that you spoke of generic environmental effects and not "social discrimination

This is not a valid description of what you posted.

Fucking dishonest libtard pseudo-intellectual.
>>
>>129130649
>The nest step in evolution is to unite as one. The only way forward is to STOP being short sighted and start our next adventure, and that's to head to the stars. And not the commie star trek kind of way, more like the Mass Effect way(minus the reapers).

Evolution does not work that way.
>>
>>129130942
Not that type of evolution> I was talking about the evolution of a society.
>>
>>129130821

>stating facts makes you a liberal moron

ok
>>
>>129090894
>forced to become bankers

No, they defiantly refused to do any more labor after Egypt, believing that in Egypt they did more work than an eternity of Jews should have to do.

So they made it their life's mission basically to make goyim work as their pets.

Today these pets are called employees. They dance and do all sorts of tricks. Fun is had by all...

Why do you think Jews look down on non-wealthy Jews? Been that way for thousands of years.
>>
File: 1479237507012.png (425KB, 1005x833px) Image search: [Google]
1479237507012.png
425KB, 1005x833px
>we'll all be transhuman, (((they))) said

>it'll be great goyim, they said
>>
>>129131464
I've remarked upon your dishonesty before.

You lied about what you posted, and now you've lied about my responses to you..
>>
File: tmp_2242-Hugh-Drone392223320.jpg (13KB, 200x202px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_2242-Hugh-Drone392223320.jpg
13KB, 200x202px
>>129090279
Resistance is futile... Goyim
>>
>>129131844

>all your brains are belong to us goyyyyy
>>
>>129131912

>I'm triggered so I'll call him a liar

ok
>>
File: jews are The Borg.png (2MB, 1351x756px) Image search: [Google]
jews are The Borg.png
2MB, 1351x756px
>>129131993
>>
>>129090279
This ideology is what is going to destroy us. All the errors of the past are there. We have literally learned nothing. The fanatics today are just like those of the past.
>>
>>129132244
>people who disagree with me are emotional
>that's the only possible explanation

lol

I already pointed out how you lied about what you had said - but since you're being arrogant, you can't admit to it. Do you think that your older posts become invisible or something?
>>
File: 1458949811143.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1458949811143.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>129090279
Wrong, The only objective truthful ideology is Trans-humanist Ludditism.

Fight me flesh bags, omnissiah volt.
>>
>>129131844
HALF LIFE 3 CONFIRMED
>>
>>129104902
eve was already immortal. she became mortal because she ate the fruit you fucking retard. the snake told her she won't die because she ate the fruit
>>
File: citadel.jpg (69KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
citadel.jpg
69KB, 1280x720px
To be honest both sides are wrong. I think there should and will be enhancements to the human race genetic and otherwise. But not a total conversion into machines. Again, as a stated before we need to stop being short sighted and focus on expanding to the stars before we destroy ourselves as space colonization will be the only way to unite us.
>>
File: 1477865979478.jpg (39KB, 485x481px) Image search: [Google]
1477865979478.jpg
39KB, 485x481px
>when the slide man pull through with a decent slide
maybe half of the 8,000 who hold power will be made immortal. everyone else is getting flushed down the shitter. the ideal human will be a genetically discombobulated meme animal with no sense of ambition or civic duty, connected and dependent upon the singularity. machine consciousness will be the only thing reflecting human virtue within a hundred years.

deal with that.
>>
>>129090279
You fool

Trans humanism is a fucking jew scam.

How can you not see this?

It as obvious as communism and cultural marxism being jews promoted.
>>
File: 1496461246684.jpg (49KB, 450x470px) Image search: [Google]
1496461246684.jpg
49KB, 450x470px
>>129090279
Murdoch Murdoch did this.

I've purchased my last t-shirt. It's dead to me now.

DAMN YOU! G-D DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!
>>
>>129133122

Dude, are you retarded? Thats why it was called "the lie"...
>>
>>129131488
>1488
Checked
>>
>>129133817

holy fuck this guy gets it ^^^

>buncha slack-jawed goodgoys around here

don't fall for the goy bait lads. HOW CAN YOU NOT SEE IT?????
>>
File: jew quote.jpg (2KB, 125x96px) Image search: [Google]
jew quote.jpg
2KB, 125x96px
>>129090279
>I used to be a white nationalist
>>
>>129102375
Yes but they were literally forbidden from pursuing many professions because they were Jews. However Christians were unwilling to engage in banking, so Jews did it.
>>
File: avenge uncle adolf.png (2MB, 729x960px) Image search: [Google]
avenge uncle adolf.png
2MB, 729x960px
>>129131488

>1488

MEIN FURHER

HE LIVES!

and thanks for droppin that real shit. CHEK
>>
>2017
>not cutting off all your limbs to get them replaced with superior robot limbs for free
>not intentionally causing damage to your spine to get a direct mind-computer link so you don't have to type anymore
>still flapping your meat around to communicate like a caveman
>>
Improving as species is the path we must follow, it is written on the codex of life, the rule number two after not dying.
We passed animal state by learning the material world and organizing socially-politically-economically etc, surviving is not a problem anymore (if we don't end up bombing ourselves)
As bible says, we once were alongside the creator, then our curiosity led us to exile, starting from "zero". Anyways religions are a caducous man made expression of social rules, what is good/bad, what lifestyle to live, and the explanation of our existence for dummies influenced by culture. Systems or frontiers won't matter at all. Unity of human communities as a single social awareness, not based on money-status-dominance but on mankind common interests and the establishment of a purpose that should be the development of human race and the search for knowedgle would end all this shit happening.
I don't say we are God, but we are potential gods since we already derailed the evolution path being fully counscious of own existence, context and interactions in a point where the "social selection" (soon also genetically manipulable) we perform will lead us to more intelligent and capable people, plus science and technology. The rythm of changes and innovations is insanely fast and growing exponentially, but first we have to set up a positive and rational moral code so anyone tries to misuse all this tools. Singularity may be good, but have some reserved rockets to Mars just in case lads.
>>
>>129097921
Technology is what separates us from niggers
>>
>>129131844
>>129134998
You had it in reverse, just one post after.
>>
>>129090279
Nice larp, sharelube.
>>
>>129104677
>heat death of the universe
was about to say this, have a (You)
>>
Transhumanism and (((immortality))) is a kike trick. They want to hand us a machine body at the price of our eternal soul. DO NOT FALL FOR THIS!
>>
File: wooo lad.png (383KB, 454x479px) Image search: [Google]
wooo lad.png
383KB, 454x479px
>>129135219
>>
>>129134835
It was the Knights Templar that invented the modern banking system.
>>
>>129110320
>desire for immortality is a sign of immaturity. you dont need to be, and shouldnt be immortal
> the actions in your life will have effects forever after your death

Wrong. The fact that you need to reproduce to pass your genes, or a country in order to preserve your group's point of view is pretty much a crypto-immortality fetish. Immortality lies on the carpe diem part of responsability, were everyday actions counts forever, be success or failure. Immortality not from the fear of physiological death, but the lack of protection of our own values after your departure.

You almost need two or fucking three generations to destroy that precious thing built in tears and blood of many... dead people, who are not working anymore.

Immortality as a source of fighting forever, not bitching about being tired a single day. If that's inmaturity, then fuck.
>>
>>129090279
>we will merge with machines
>we

Unless your last name is rothchild you will be merging with dirt
>>
>>129132843

>make repeated emotional outbursts
>accuse the other guy of being emotionally invested

ok
>>
>>129141096
Are you going to address anything at any point? Or are you going to keep waiting an hour at a time, hoping that I've gone so that you can get the last word in with more emotional projection?

Here - answer it properly: >>129130821
>>
>>129090894
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5sbegfCz7o&feature=youtu.be&t=7301
soon
>>
>>129141862

What is there to answer? I said something factual, you got buttblasted.

Then I said that genetics and environment likely both play a role in black temperament. Then you got buttblasted again.

At this point I'm just entertaining your mental illness.
>>
>>129143037
>I said something factual, you got buttblasted.
Incorrect: you said something inaccurate and were corrected.

>Then I said that genetics and environment likely both play a role in black temperament. Then you got buttblasted again.
No, that's not what you said. Incidentally, you're clearly new here if you think that someone calling you a fucking moron is being "buttblasted".

>At this point I'm just entertaining your mental illness.
Ironic.
>>
>>129090894
>>
>>129090279

>and have paramount intelligent

You failed.

>Humans need to merge with technology to attain God-like abilities.

To worship yourself as a god? You are no god.

OP is clearly a false flag.
>>
>>129090279
just need to wait another 50 years, by which time it is too late for you to enjoy the fruits of your movement, which will be monopolized by the top 5%
>>
>>129090279
>I am now a transhumanist. Humans need to merge with technology to attain God-like abilities. We can become immortal and have real superpowers with the help of technology

Fucking cringe.
>>
>>129091243
And when people are the same racially, they will just find ideological reasons to be separate, or any minor difference really.
>>
File: 1477735971014.gif (3MB, 290x189px) Image search: [Google]
1477735971014.gif
3MB, 290x189px
>>129090279
>mfw I want the same thing for whites only.
>>
>not wanting to subvert AI technology and defeat the Jewish menace, creating genetic Ubermensch capable of overcoming the nihilism cliff
>>
>>129143353

>I reject reality and substitute my own

ok
>>
>>129144953
>not trying this hard

Let's recap your goalpost shifting:

>Race, to 99.99% of the people in any nation on this planet, is based on appearance. The most major facet of appearance is pigmentation, followed by facial features. And 99.99% of racial conflict, as we know it in the west, stems from this fact. Real people don't care about haploshit or autosomal bullcrap.
>99.99% of racial conflict, as we know it in the west, stems from this fact.

>There's evidence that blacks in America genetically lean toward a more violent state, but that this is true for a minority of them. There's also evidence that social discrimination promotes this same state as well.
>but that this is true for a minority of them
>social discrimination

>mentioned environmental explanations for crime rate differences in addition to genetic ones

>make repeated emotional outbursts
>accuse the other guy of being emotionally invested

>I reject reality and substitute my own
Sure, sunshine. Whatever you say.
>>
>>129111223
Depends on how much they change. If they only change skin color and facial features then you're just going to have stealth black people. People will be getting blacked of the mind and not even know it.
>>
>>129145896

>quotes my arguments
>they were the same from the beginning
>labels it goalpost shifting just because

ok
>>
>>129146564
From 99.99% of racial conflict is because of pigmentation to "sure some genetic component to violence but that's a minority" to "environmental explanations for crime rate differences in addition to genetic ones"

And from specific "social discrimination" to generic "environmental explanations"

>they were the same from the beginning

LMAO
>>
>>129147220

>multivariate problems trigger me

ok
>>
>>129148790
Nope. You implied that the statements were the "same from the beginning" you can't go from there to "muh multivariate problems" as if you were talking about different things.

You lost, Sunshine. Too bad, so sad.
>>
>>129091243
>the only thing that will unite us is being the same

Well, is that wrong?
>>
>>129093189
Asians and Indians hate whites and they outnumber you. You wouldn't flourish in such a world.
>>
>>129149323

>I can't understand logical rhetoric

ok
>>
>>129155241
Oh, I understand well enough. And you're still being a coward thinking that you can just wait for me to leave before responding.
Thread posts: 276
Thread images: 59

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.