[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Tent Case Rapist

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1qjg4g.jpg (31KB, 236x326px) Image search: [Google]
1qjg4g.jpg
31KB, 236x326px
Do you remember the case a month ago where a refugee raided two campers and raped the girl in front of her boyfriend?

New details about the case have been released here the most important parts:
>attacker stormed their tent with a short saw demanding the campers moneny
>he wouldnt calm down after he got what he wanted
>the girl convninced her boyfriend she would solve the situation
>quote: ''i go out now and save the both of us'' (lmao)
>she went outside and obeyed all wishes of the attacker
>police said ''she stayed cool'' and endured it without crying, shouting for help or making any noises
>boy stayed inside and watched
>police said ''he only had a pocket knife and therefore it was wise to not challenge the attacker''
>''the bachelor student did everything rigth''

here is the google translate of the article
https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=de&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=de&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.focus.de%2Fpanorama%2Fwelt%2Fich-gehe-raus-um-uns-zu-schuetzen-camperin-in-bonn-vergewaltigt-protokolle-zeigen-was-in-der-nacht-geschah_id_7219698.html&edit-text=
>>
>>129083569
I am starting to think these stories are either fake or deliberately pushed to give white women and white nationalists the image that all is lost and that all white men are weak and worthless.
>>
>>129083569
No wonder the cops laughed at him.
>>
File: mad.gif (284KB, 500x800px) Image search: [Google]
mad.gif
284KB, 500x800px
>>129083569
>attacker stormed their tent with a short saw
>"he only had a pocket knife and therefore it was wise to not challenge the attacker"
TOP KEK
I would rather have my fucking eyeballs pulled out than let some shitskin rape my gf right in front of me. I would have gone full prison shank mode on that nigger with a swiss army knife if that was all I had total blood rage mode.
>>
>>129083569
This is not real..This is not real..This is not real..
>>
>>129084444
This, I absolutely cannot believe this is real.
>>
>>129083569
>police said ''she stayed cool'' and endured it without crying, shouting for help or making any noises
>>
>>129083569
So he didn't even tell her to go out? Didn't say he wanted to rape her?
>>
>>129084444
Dude, EVERYONE. this piece of news was pushed a few hours ago by a german poster.

This shit is shill, do not give in to this degenerate self-loathe.
>>
sounds like fake news because it is. nigger dragged her out and raped her, it was confirmed by police some time ago, this is just some cuck fantasy
>>
>>129083569

Every time someone calls Swedes "cucks", I will link to this story.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.