[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump supporters are basically Ameridumb versions of ISIS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: TrumpGrinch-800x430.png (215KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
TrumpGrinch-800x430.png
215KB, 800x430px
What Trump supporters are saying now. "We do not negotiate with terrorists" has turned into "hurr durr let's strengthen the terrorists -- nuthin' will go wrong!":

>"WAHABISM IS HANDY AS A TOOL, SO IS ISIS BY THE WAY, DENIABLE NON STATE ACTORS"

>"AMERICA AND ALL MAJOR POWERS HAVE TACTICALLY SUPPORTED WHATEVER FORCES ARE IN PLAY ON THE GROUND, INCLUDING
"TERRORISTS", WHEN IT BENEFITS THEIR INTERESTS"

>"PROPPING UP SAUDI IS HUGELY IN AMERICAN INTERESTS,"

>"LOOK UP PETRODOLLAR RECYCLING, SAUDI IS UNDER OUR CONTROL, THEY RINGLEAD OPEC FOR AMERICAN BENEFIT"
>>
>>129067942
V E R Y low quality bait.
>>
>>129068414
Nope, this is what a lot of Trump supporters are saying now.

How can someone justify Trump's support of Saudi Arabia while acknowledging they were responsible for 9/11 and funding ISIS, Al-Qaeda, and etc.? Trump admitted in 2015/2016 House of Saud was behind 9/11 and financing ISIS, so then, how can Trump supporters still be behind him?

I gave quotes that show how.

That orange bastard is no hero but the biggest Saudi and Jew dick sucker we have ever gotten in office.
>>
File: e9d.jpg (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
e9d.jpg
16KB, 600x600px
>>129067942
>>129068414 This guy said it all
>>
>>129068813
This is no bait.

Trump's administration is basically supporting ISIS and other Saudi-sponsored Wahhabi terrorist groups now.

They don't care that Saudi Arabia is largely complicit in the terrorist attacks of UK, France, and etc., which they do by funding mosques and madrassa schools which spread radical Sunnism.

How can you support Trump when he is basically empowering Sunni fanatics? I gave quotes which show USA is largely in control of Machiavellian realpolitik idiots who do not care about communal stability, honor or anything else besides making a bang for the buck.
>>
File: 1436150395559.jpg (16KB, 168x285px) Image search: [Google]
1436150395559.jpg
16KB, 168x285px
I give up, you fucking shitlords.: What does it take huh? We're on here for nearly a year trying to influence you bunch of dick heads and NOTHING works. My contract is up soon and I just have to fucking know. Seriously, we're in it for millions upon millions of dollars, and jack shit out of you. We took down McCain and Romney, we own reddit like a dog on a leash. But here, HERE, you can literally watch the opinion swing towards starting point between shift changes. How the fuck does this shit hole have that kind of power? We've influenced foreign governments and entire races of people to do our fucking bidding, but YOU have to be the ones to fuck it all up. And no matter what we try an how much we try to blend in, we;re picked out like our heads are on fire! What THE FUCK IS IT ABOUT THIS PLACE. Even after we got the owner to sell and even after we replaced the mods, short of total shutdown we have had zero successes. And is not even a stalemate, we can't even CONTAIN you shitheads as you puke your filth all over the internet. I've tried reason, threats, duplicate posting, spamming, bait and switching, every single psyop technique we've fucking GOT for online use. We hold sway on nearly every single english speaking fucking board with more than a hundred active users and this MIASMA of human refuse has stood up to us better than nuclear foreign powers. WHY WONT YOU JUST DO WHAT WE TELL YOU TO DO YOU FUCKING SCUM.
>>
>>129068813
>>129068414
>Plugging your ears screaming "I can't hear you"
>>
>>129068414
>>129068813
>>129069178
Don't give up being willfully retarded; you'd have nothing left.
>>
>>129067942
You're right that some shit Trump is doing is wrong, including this, but if you're not a blind supporter you see these things. I fyou want to see those, you can mostly find them on T_D.
>>
>>129067942
>THEY RINGLEAD OPEC FOR AMERICAN BENEFIT
OK That is probably why they artificially dragged down the oil barrel price but the 7 sisters kept the price hight at the pump.

EVERYTHING IS OK NOTHING TO SEE HERE.
It's not because Saudi Arabia finance their dictature with Oil money(american money) and wahabism all over the world that you should hate them.

So can you explain if the oil barrel fell to $40-$50 the price never reflected at the pump ?

It's only a game why you have to be mad.
>>
We need a civil war. Trump administration's indirect support of Saudi-sponsored terrorists like ISIS has gone too far.
>>
>>129067942
Decent post, OP
totally agree
>>
>>129067942
>PROPPING UP SAUDI IS HUGELY IN GLOBALIST AND JOO INTEREST.

Fixed it for you my magnificent goyim.
>>
>>129067942
good post
>>
File: Sage.jpg (39KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Sage.jpg
39KB, 500x500px
>>129067942
>>
All great civilization come to an end. You had an okay run, USA. Ultimately, it was abandoning morality for unbridled realpolitik that led to your downfall, but history will remember you as a nation with significant contributions to mankind.
>>
>>129067942
bump
>>
>>129071583

fuck off trump shill.

OP is absolutely right, but the supporters won't admit it, because they are hurt very fast, when something manifestates that can be used against trump.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.