[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Israel is heading towards self destruction

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 324
Thread images: 42

File: 4886.jpg (89KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
4886.jpg
89KB, 1280x720px
Who else here thinks Israel will destroy itself?

I can confirm things here are only getting worse with years, laws really weaken, education become so horrible, society gets worse (no uniom, just free hatred for other groups and each other), the religious fanatics multiply by big numbers and try to take over, economy falls down, the most corrupt factions here hold power and it doesnt seem it will get better anytime soon. The morale of the army even got weaker.

The political enemies of Israel don't need to do anything but sit back and see this country destroying itself, it's end is gonna be the one of Roman empire, most likely.
>>
>>129067171
Which Arab shithole will finally be the one to take you down?
>>
>>129067171
considering the quality of your neighbors who have all the same problems, I'd say you're ok.

You really think a bunch of illiterate chimps in are doing better than you are? lel
>>
>>129067305
None needed. This country will destroy itself eventually.
>>
>>129067171
>hen you're a race of parasites but are sick of being hated by all so you make your own country just for parasites like yourself and it all goes to crap when you try to live a parasite life off each other
you know it yehud, Haredim leech off you for instance
>>
>>129067569
they don't have a problem with breeding which Israel does. only low IQ brown Jews breed a lot in Israel. Demographics is destiny
>>
How are you gentlemen!
>>
>>129067569
Yes, for now. But things here only got so much worse with years, its just a matter of time.
>>
File: AP.jpg (11KB, 235x300px) Image search: [Google]
AP.jpg
11KB, 235x300px
All going to plan....
>>
From an outside POV it seems the Orthodox Jews are gaining more sway over there and threaten to overturn the only secular democracy in a region full of religious nutbuckets.
>>
>yehud

I dont even feel like I belong in this shithole. I feel no connection not to the people not to the culture or religion. And yeah, the haredim and mizrahim are the biggest parasites here who contribute alot for things getting worse.
>>
>>129067867
so what happens when the whole thing falls apart? Where do you move? Please don't say Poland, remembah we're da worst goyim, the most antisemitic after Greece.
>>
>>129067725
Nah, haredim breed the most here. People marry as soon as possible around 18, immediately get prego and birth around 14 haredi zerglings for a couple, sometimes it even reaches 17.
>>
Israel already destroyed itself several thousand years ago.

If you mean the imposters masquerading as Jews, they never will. That would be the end of this civilization.
>>
>>129067941
same here, who will overrun first.. they or the leftists here (which means sea of rape for everyone)
>>
I don't understand how Jews hope to escape their own propaganda. That alone will destroy them.
>>
File: jew trump.jpg (788KB, 2048x1229px) Image search: [Google]
jew trump.jpg
788KB, 2048x1229px
>>129067941
Secular democracy is, quite frankly, disgusting. The levels of degeneracy secular democracies produce are unfathomable.
I prefer a quasi-fascist orthodox theocracy where we purge the fags and the shitskins, even if our economy suffers greatly.
>>
>>129067171
>The political enemies of Israel don't need to do anything but sit back and see this country destroying itself, it's end is gonna be the one of Roman empire, most likely.

noice
>>
>>129068370
Jews will scatter again around the world when israel falls down. Thats it..

Me.. i dunno.. I am born jewish yet dont belong and have no perk of the magical sheckel making powers.. why stereotype me lol i get nothing in return for paying for their reputation
>>
>>129067669
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Israel
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Poland
Tfw we have more gdp per capita than your third world state, but you still call us a failed state
>>
File: soap.jpg (141KB, 565x454px) Image search: [Google]
soap.jpg
141KB, 565x454px
>>129068996
>even if our economy suffers greatly.
You can make profits while purging you know
>>
>>129068520
Tel-Aviv degenerate detected.

Nuclear tipped Shahab-3 when?
>>
The idea of a concentration camp was to concentrate the population together.

Because the groups interred were parasitic and only survived by taking advantage of the benefits of society while not contributing, the idea was that by putting them all together their negative influences would be neutralized and they would self examine themselves and their antisocial behavior.

The truth is they don't want to create a nice, functional society. They want to destroy it, they want people to suffer and they want to create chaos because they hate the world. This refers to communists, homosexuals and dick-flayers. Mental illness writ large.
>>
>>129068573
they cant handle a country of their own, especially when jews are so diverse in their cultures and sub race types.. it doesnt work packing them all in a tiny country. Maybe if atleast there werent mizrahim and the religious fanatics, maybe things could work
>>
>>129069087
good luck hiding shlomo, you´ll need it, may I suggest madagascar?
>>
>>129067171
>Who else here thinks Israel will destroy itself?

Do not stay in Tel Aviv.
>>
Russian Jews are returning to Russia. A clear sign that Israel has no future.
>>
>>129068795
They dont, they wont. Its their pathological behavior to fuck themselves others at the same time as they do to the goyim. Its like swinging a double handed sword which also cuts your own hand.
>>
>>129068520
I remember seeing a video by the young roaches about these haredim cocksuckers years ago.
Apparently they refuse to do the military service (not sure how they get away with this), spit on children and don't work but just live off of welfare.
Can't say I don't find it somewhat amusing to see jews jewing one another.
>>
>>129067171
Old habits die hard. Just you wait until USA kicks their jews out. You'll get all that cancer at once.
>>
>>129067619
One can only hope
>>
>>129068520
Nah... Hardim arn't as dangerous as you say. Even though they have a high birthrate, a lot of them become secular as they grow older.
>>
>>129067171
Not if we get there first, kikes always have to ruin the fun
>>
unless we introduce some law to limit offspring like in China this country could become a theocratic shithole that will be just as bad as everyone in the middle east
>>
>>129068996
Where did you get this idea from?
>>
>>129069087
>magical sheckel making powers
for diaspora Jews it's not magic, it's more like your uncle works at this company and can give you a leg up, or simply being Jewish makes it easier for you to get certain jobs. For instance let's say you want to work for a newspaper in New York, you'll get the job much more easily if your name is Joshua Cohenstein than if your name is John Smith.

>>129069225
>muh GDP
OP did btw, good for you if you think your future is bright
>>
>>129067916
Albert Pike, historian, Occultist, Freemason. What does he have to do with this?
(Which Taxil hoax letter are you referencing)
>>
File: 1496951080590.jpg (47KB, 395x400px) Image search: [Google]
1496951080590.jpg
47KB, 395x400px
>>129069840
Yup!
>>
>>129068520
Laestadians are similar. Fairly harmless, but want to ban everything. Granted, most of their targets have proven to be quite harmful, like mass media.
>>
File: 1479927449882.png (532KB, 800x584px) Image search: [Google]
1479927449882.png
532KB, 800x584px
>>129067171
About time, return of the kingdom of Jerusalem when?
>>
>>129069650
They get away with it because in order to gain political power, Israel first prime minister- David Ben Gurion, made a deal with the Haredim.
>>
>>129069332
I didnt know Israel has dailystormer fanboys.. and no I am not your tlv hipster.
>>
>>129067171
As long as Israel stands as a Zionist racial state it will remain on the path to destruction.
And ffs read the article before replying
http://original.antiwar.com/rothbard/2010/03/02/war-guilt-in-the-middle-east/
>>
>>129067171
I hope not only so we can have some place where to send all the liberal kikes
>>
>>129069979
Maybe the environment selects for theocratic shitholes as the preferred style of government?
>>
There is a growing split among Jews created by the existential problem of having a nation.

For near 2000 years Jews had no homeland and because of the Jew character of being parasitic low trust nepotists would always fuck up their host nation and get kicked out.

Israel is a nation of jews as such Jews in Israel have to adopt nurturing building nationalist attitudes or they will destroy their own homeland.

This is happening but it creates a divide. The globalist parasitic Jews have not been nationalist pilled like the Israeli nationalist Jews.

So the question is will they be Israel Pilled before their globalist parasitic tendencies destroy them?
>>
>>129068520
haredim fertility is what all european nationalist wish for
>>
>>129067171
Your real problem is that your tribe has gone out of its way to subvert and destroy the only people who will help you and have large nuclear arsenals to back them up.
>>
>>129070385
Every cult has those birthrates.
>>
>>129069681
That wont happen, usa is israeli puppet
>>
File: Soros.jpg (64KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Soros.jpg
64KB, 600x400px
>>129068301
>mizrahim are the biggest parasites here who contribute alot for things getting worse
Why? I was always told that the Ashkenazis are the biggest degenerates that push for all the more liberal policies/laws and that the Mizrahi Jews were more conservative.
>>
>>129070013
Op is just a cuck from Tel Aviv who think Israel is doomed because the Right won the election the past 10 years or so
>>
File: 1496822892484.png (412KB, 545x764px) Image search: [Google]
1496822892484.png
412KB, 545x764px
>>129067171
The pseudochristos will rule from Jerusalem, when you kikes receive him as your messiah.
Just a heads up.
>>
>>129067171
Won't be the first time a Jewish state has killed itself
>>
>>129070522
As long as the brainwashed WASP Christcucks are in power which won't be for long. Latinos don't give a shit about you
>>
>>129070343
it's a demographic problem, with the ultra orthodox's birthrate it's just a matter of time before they become a majority and vote in some retarded religious party
>>
>>129070329
even if it becomes non zionist it will fail, the big groups here take things to exremes out of logic, it will become like sweden here then, even worse
>>
>>129070522
Their demographic change is instability their propaganda machine won't manage.
>>
>>129070606
The Mizrahi are just retarded monkeys who vote Likud because thier fathers voted Likud. I am not even kidding
>>
1) Jews
what are your thoughts on God?
>>
>>129070385

>haredim fertility is what all european nationalist wish for

so they get muslim fertility instead?
>>
>>129070368
I assume the nationalists will stay in Israel and the parasites will stay on the white mans arse.
I really don't see an issue tbqh
>>
>>129067171
building settlements on Palestinian areas will only hasten your fall. You are basically trying what us Europeans did in the past centuries by colonizing barbarians and trying to civilize them. It will come to bite you back in the ass sooner or later. I speak from experience
t. Frenchman
>>
>>129070317
Israel is like the second biggest source of hits to TDS.
>>
>>129071040
But can you elaborate on why they're parasites and in what way they contribute to things getting worse as OP stated? This is stuff that I can't just google and find out about unfortunately.
>>
>>129070870
>groups here take things to exremes out of logic, it will become like sweden here then
>Like Sweden
The irony of the Genesis of this whole conflict being the colonization of European Jews into the region is clearly lost in you
Zionist colonization of the region is the the locals what the Arabs invasion in Sweden is to Swedes.
The difference is Arabs have the balls to resist though not the brains to do it effectively.

The situation in Palestine was perfectly calm when it was immigration and assimilation of Jews but once the racial based state came into play is when conflict and resistance rightfully came about.

But again read the article it's a great read and a very uncommon perspective
>>
>>129071040
so as i understand it mizrahi are southerner baboons who are conservative because of low iq

same thing in my country
jsut like dalmatians, bosnians and similar scum who keep voting hdz
>>
File: 1482651826789.jpg (50KB, 720x479px) Image search: [Google]
1482651826789.jpg
50KB, 720x479px
>>129067171
jews fucking up their states was entertaining for the first few times in the bible days, after so many thousands of years it desn't really capture people's attention any more
>>
>>129071164
can you expand on your idea a bit more OP?
>>
>>129070606
mizrahim arent really conservative, they are cancerous mix between conservative and somekind of new age..they turn israel into jewish new jersey full of guidos and crime, come here and see
>>
>>129067171
Not even Israel is safe from the ravages of cultural marxism.
>>
>>129069225
How much of that GDP comes from American welfare bux and remittances from American heebs and flyover country Baptists.
>>
>>129067171
of course it will. You people thought that being among yourself is going to be a final liberation from european oppression?

Well guess what, even the Jews have been under the same influences as Europeans have been. It's not like being a jewish communist will be much better under jewish national-radicals than under french or polish ones

This is why I dislike nationalism, because personal traits are more important
>>
>>129071188
>Israel itself isn't a massive parasite
Israel only serves for a hiding spot for when kikes get outed for their individual crimes in other nations.
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article34485.htm
>>
>>129071345
they tend to be uneducated and simple minded which is why they just vote for what their family voted and don't understand anything about politics
>>
File: thing jew.gif (2MB, 481x271px) Image search: [Google]
thing jew.gif
2MB, 481x271px
I've been calling it for a long time

1) The kikes are in a fertility war against the arabs. They both have fairly high birthrates, but the arab birth rate is still higher than the jewish one. The arabs will grow in proportion, and the levantine shithole will grow more and more crowded to boot.

2) Of the kikes reproducing, the hasids are the ones with the highest birthrates. They have like 6+ kids per couple. These hasids are absolute welfare leeches. They're the dumbest. They're the most inbred. The women do nothing but shit out kids, and the men do nothing but "study torah" (whatever the fuck THAT means). Hasids are the most shit-tier of the kikes, and they're becoming a larger and larger portion of the jewish population.

3) Kikes whole survival strategy is parasitism. Even their state is based on parasitizing off America and the western world. But it's important to note that jews only get ahead by fucking over others. In most cases, that's the goyim. But if there are no goyim around, the jews end up having to fuck over each other instead. And that's what's happening in israel. How the fuck do you have a society where everyone is using talmudic bullshit and neurotic semantic arguments against each other 24/7? Nothing gets done. It can't work forever

4) Based on point #3, they rely exclusively on foreign support and ZOG control to survive. Without this, they collapse. And the west is becoming more and more jew-wise. That and the shitskins they tricked america/europe into importing absolutely do not give a fuck about helping the kikes.
>>
>>129070850

The retard religious party is the party that will save Jews from being genocided.

There is no nation in the world who will put up with your bullshit any more.

And your bullshit diversity globalism will kill Israel just as it has destroyed America and the European nations.

Religion is the foundation of a nation. Without it Israel falls and because the rest of the nations are sick of your shit will murder your ex-patriots for revenge.
>>
>>129067171
CANT HAPPEN SOON ENOUGH

Lied during WW1 and WW2

Jews can Hang until they admit their lies and manipulation
>>
so as much as i understand from wiki is that UTJ is ultra redpill
that true?
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg (119KB, 766x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg
119KB, 766x800px
Israel was a big fucking mistake from the start. It would have been 10 time better if all the Jews were just moved to South America in some of the colonial territories of France or Spain. The level of debt and economic stagnation is beyond believe.
My eastern Europian shithole of a nation have better prospects that Israel, I unironically don't think Israel will celebrate 100 years anniversary.
>mfw the jews are gonna jew them self into oblivion
>>
>>129070642
Youre just autist who secretly wishes he was born white goy. Your wish is ok but you mimicking the alt righters and trying to keep it jewish at the same time is cringy as fuck, stahp
>>
File: 1490997163723.png (829KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1490997163723.png
829KB, 900x900px
>>129071994
they should settle in antartica.
a whole jewish continent for 'em.
>>
>>129071247
They're trying to exclude Palestinians as much as they can while grabbing more land, but they half-ass everything, even ethnic cleansing.

It's not even a matter of land, they don't have a cohesive society, the fault lines run through everything, they have to juggle with the wants of every group, the leftist cucks, the hard right, the settlers, the orthodox types who just want to make kids, study religion and not work or serve in the army and are taliban-tier mostly towards women, the druze and bedouins, the semi-assimilated palestinians and the outside palestinians who work in Israel, the Ethiopian Jews who always have something to complain about and more. The more you know about it the more you realise it's an insane patchwork that' barely holding together through awkward compromise.

t. goy who used to read Israeli newspapers to learn how many kinds of fucked Israel is.
>>
>>129070850
hahaha I can already see that happen, more and more space is taken over by those haredi roaches. Cities are being overtaken by them. Dagnit
>>
>>129067171
>free hatred for other groups and each other
That is within the nation, or external?
>>
>>129072329
as much as i know going full orthodox is the only redpill solution
i wish there was a similar movement in my religion, but all is cuck
>>
>>129071188

The Kikes in goy nations will be killed if they stay.

Only white Christians give a shit about Jews and their Holocaust.

Chinks don't niggers don't spics don't goatfuckers don't.

The Jews by destroying white Christian nations have eliminated the only sympathy they could ever have to continue to live in host nations.
>>
>>129070179
Leastadians dont want to ban shit, they abstain from substances that lead to usury like alcohol or media, if i wasnt related to most leastadians in my town id consider finding a cutie and have a dozen kids.
>>
>>129071071
You dont ask this question thay way, jews are divided into so many groups and each have their own theistic or atheistic views.
>>
>>129071813
>the shitskins they tricked america/europe into importing absolutely do not give a fuck about helping the kikes.
you see it with Cuckbyn and George Galloway. They stopped giving a fuck what white Brits feel about Jews because shitting on Israel is fine with their shitskin constituency. Corbyn and Galloway and their attitude towards Israel are a preview of what's to come for British politics, among others.
>>
>>129071972
the diversity shit and globalism are cancer, and religion is important yes, but what will really cause the world to stop putting up with our shit is if we vote in a radical religious party. They'll say that it's our right to build settlements cause of the torah which will just cause the world to sympathize with the sand niggers, and will also bring those sand niggers into our country which will just make our problems worse.
>>
>>129072700
>i wish there was a similar movement in my religion
it's called genocide
>>
>>129071345
Its not that they are parasites, its more like barbarians. They have jobs, mainly working class ones. But they always shoute and behave violently.
The other thing is that they keep whining about oppression from the Ashkenazi "elite". They always cry about how all the Ashkenazim have nice things, but they seems to forget that the majority of the Pioneers were Ashkenazim.
>>
>>129067171
thats not israel. thats san diego you kike
>>
>>129072899
youre all just secularist retards thats what it is

haredi are the master race an you know it
>>
>>129071040
mizrahi ruin the system here most meanwhile with them being overrated shitheads... how the fuck they even became this overrated :0
>>
>>129071188
Nope, alot of parasites are here aswell and they will stay and take over more and more, driving this place into a dark oblivion
>>
>>129072734
And yet they keep doing it. They are destroying the only friends they have and the only people protecting them.
>>
>>129071247
palestinians? this country cant even handle itself anymore
>>
>>129073094
>uneducated shitheads that live off welfare, don't serve in the army, and have a dozen kids that are raised to be as stupid as they are
>master race
ok
>>
>>129071345
What do you wanna know about the parasites here destroying this place?
Ask
>>
>>129067171
The body dies as the soul transcends the physical plane.
>>
>>129073469
>be a secularist retard
>dont believe in your own fucking religion, in other worlds heretic
>shit on your milennial heritage while likud slowly gays up israel and bends over towards plestinians
at least youre still a cool hipster gamer boy
>>
>>129072899

I will let you in on a little secret.

No one but goatfuckers give a shit about the settlements. And as goatfuckers they are push overs who without capital and tech from the west go back to being nomads.

Europeans and Americans sure don't.

In fact the only organized serious push back against settlements you will find it is globalist Jews doing the pushing.

And there are doing it because of the existential problem of having a nation as I mentioned above.
>>
>>129073379
People don't get that, they only ever hear about Palestinian stuff, Hamas this, Abu Mazen that, Hezbollah, some terrorist bottle rocket landed on an empty field, IAF did an airstrike and so on. Literally no one ever talks about what happens in Israel except Israeli media which goyim never read.
>>
>>129073094
http://www.timesofisrael.com/no-math-no-problem-government-flip-flops-on-haredi-core-curricula/
Thats your master race. They dont even know basic math.
>>
>>129071523
What do u wanna know specifically?
>>
>>129069332

>more like Tel-A-HIV
>>
>>129073963
can you give concrete examples of why you think israel is heading towards self destruction? the OP is a bit vague.
stuff that you see everyday that don't happen in other societies that may have led you to that thought
>>
>>129071741
this country wont work anymore not under nationaliam, not communism, not democracy, not liberalism.

Groups thing here is too damn diverse, wont allow this, not for the long run for sure
>>
>>129067171
I thought you guys ruled the world
>>
>>129073747
>Likud bending over for palestinians
what are you talking about? they're not the labour party lmao
>>
>>129067171
you get 20-30 years at most.

jew states and empires dont last more than a century due to their inherently unstable brain.
>>
>>129067171
You knew not the time of your visitation. Don't reject the Messiah next time maybe? Yes it is going to get bad in Israel, but a remnant will be saved. When you see the Abomination of Desolation sitting in the Holy Place, flee to the hills of Judea. Read your Bible, all of it.
>>
>>129074343

>weaponized multiculturalism backfired

lel
>>
>>129073942
with trump, republicans, soon die hard pro israel right populists in all countries
with demographic change

>2050
>utj and shas coalition win election
>likud banned for collaboration with palestinian rats and all members hanged for treason
>thousands new settlements open
>final solution towards sheepshaggers
>religious law enforced
>entire world overjoys and looks with approval
>start a jewish crusader for the middle east
>meanwhile you will be playing playstation with your boyfriends dick in your ass
>>
>>129073511

You are not a nationalist and not a religious Jew.

Dude you are the parasite!

Fuck an A lad.

You already did the hard part of moving to Isreal (or at least your parents did)

Now start being a Jew. A real Jew with a real homeland.

Build motherfucker instead of spreading this garbage about duh settlements and tard religious parties.
>>
File: 1469730695708.png (79KB, 325x325px) Image search: [Google]
1469730695708.png
79KB, 325x325px
>>129069087

Please come to The Netherlands !!
>>
>>129074443
>implying cuckservative tolerant scum are any better
>>
>>129067171
Well perhaps stop forcing liberal cancer down our throats.

People say white genocide, but they forget that your people are diminishing in numbers too from this cancer.
Yet you still promote this crap (well a lot of you anyway).

Also stop your evil elder Soros.
>>
>>129068301

Would you rather they have never come to Israel and to be slurping Pali cum right now?
>>
>>129071813

Muslim birth rates beat haredi birthrates.
So what if Israel one day will be overtaken by haredim mob? they dont bother to fight, big most are used for others protecting them while they leech off them. Muzies on the other hand train their offspring to be aggressive fighters. So the haredi israel will be pretty fast overtaken by the muslim enemies.
>>
>>129073769
if what you're saying is true that's fantastic, but the fact that we're taking over the land means that the palestinians will eventually become citizens, because arabs love to sympathize with them but they would never take in the refugees. That would eventually also cause the diversity problem so either way this country is fucked one way or another, so you're right with existential problem.
>>
>>129075322
you will be bred into a warrior slave race for your haredi overlords
>>
>>129067619
You Israelis need to get your finger out and condemn the liberal media.
It is shit that is recoiling onto your country.

Also, the West and Israel needs to look further into China's influence.
Clearly they're d&c-ing all of the west and even the arab states.

They're flexing their muscle.
I wouldn't be surprised if they concocted the protocols of zion.
>>
File: 1496907981945s.jpg (68KB, 680x851px) Image search: [Google]
1496907981945s.jpg
68KB, 680x851px
>>129074654
>>129069087

Too close to Belgium, let them stay in that shithole holy land. If they come back to europe they will fuck it up even more.
>>
File: rat6.gif (137KB, 600x369px) Image search: [Google]
rat6.gif
137KB, 600x369px
>>129074408
the diaspora Jews do, they're in all the places of power pulling some strings.

Pic related, diaspora Jews in a nutshell.
>>
>>129075459
>palestinians will eventually become citizens
>citizens
you misspelled ash
>>
>>129074714
if both sides are shit then where do you lean?
>>
>>129067171
sage
>>
>>129067941
Orthodox jews are the ones that still sacrifice chickens right?
Israel is fucked.
Ashkenazis need to stop their madness.
>>
>>129067171
Please fall and burgers please dont intervene.
>>
File: 1490736799668.jpg (59KB, 1130x678px) Image search: [Google]
1490736799668.jpg
59KB, 1130x678px
>>129075727
>shut it down
>>
>>129067171
Since we created nukes we doomed ourselves as species, sooner or later some terrorist group,madman or desperate rogue country will get enough nukes to destroy us.

Maybe will take 10,100 or 1000 years but will happen
>>
File: IMG_1298.jpg (57KB, 511x428px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1298.jpg
57KB, 511x428px
>>129067171
Hey Austrian rightwinger here!

I am not a huge fan of you guys, but i seem to see that some one from your kind tries to destroy civilization.

You see Goldfarb there are some either selfhating or fake Jews, who try to destroy Asia, Russia, Europe, The Middle East, The Americas, and Oceania!
What are you real Jews saying about my thoughts?
For example Georg Soros is also very hated by Isreal as far as i know, and he also tries to destroy it with the same techniques he uses for Europe for example!
So David who are those people?
They can't be Jews, for real though!

I mean you goys also have a massive Arab and Nigger problem right?
>>
>>129075860
we're not all monkeys like you mr monkey
>>
>>129067171
mashallah brother we can only hope it will be so.
>>
Why do you think Trump is helping them?
Because he ACTUALLY likes the jews?? lmao
>>
>>129071994
I wonder how ruined israel would look celebrating its 100th anniversary.. if it doesnt nuke itself years before

Probably religious ruling with tons of haredim and mizrahi monkeys playing the cops and soldiers while the rest fly the fuck away from the sinking ship.
>>
>>129075322
First of all, now jewish and arab birthrate are roughly equal.
Second, there is also high fertility in the secular part aswell. In my family i have like 15 cousines just from my mother side, and all of my relatives are secular who works at the hi teck industry...
>>
File: jesusislord.jpg (146KB, 454x257px) Image search: [Google]
jesusislord.jpg
146KB, 454x257px
Luke 19:41-44

41 As Christ approached Jerusalem and saw the city, he wept over it
42 and said, “If you, even you, had only known on this day what would bring you peace—but now it is hidden from your eyes.
43 The days will come upon you when your enemies will build an embankment against you and encircle you and hem you in on every side.
44 They will dash you to the ground, you and the children within your walls. They will not leave one stone on another, because you did not recognize the time of God’s coming to you.”
>>
So what do non-insane jews think about the kikes in the western world who screw everyone over and the Israeli government?
>>
Have been studying Matthew 24 and Israel is definitely in for trouble. Not sure when. 2/3 will die and only a remnant will remain and will be saved by Jesus himself during is 2nd coming.

I'm hoping that's far in the future.
>>
>>129075322
>Muzies on the other hand train their offspring to be aggressive fighters.
And still they always fail, couldn't defeat the Turks,Iranians,Jews and Whites.
>>
>>129075707
im a reactionary distributist who hates everything modern with a huge boner for kibbutzes and orthodoxy
>>
>>129071813

Wrong.

Muslims are in a fertility war AGAINST THE WEST,

Israel is only a bump in the road.
>>
>>129076291
Don't you think this would be referring to when Titus sacked Jerusalem in 70AD? That's when the temple was taken apart, stone by stone so that the Romans could salvage the gold that had melted during the temple fire.
>>
>>129076291
>>129076662
Reminder that nothing is more redpilled than the New Testament.
>>
>>129069087
The only thing which will "scatter" is the ashes of the Jews in the 2nd holocaust.
>>
>>129076014
the liberal agenda being pushed by jews in other countries is what caused the world to be as shit as it is. Most people here are against the open borders policy that western europe has adopted, and are also against the pc culture that many of the liberal jews overseas have pushed into the agendas of different countries. And yes we do have a problem with them that will only get worse over time.
>>
File: 1494791314287.jpg (2KB, 125x96px) Image search: [Google]
1494791314287.jpg
2KB, 125x96px
>>129067171
You know I actually thought about this. Not that I want to State anything about israel-palestine relations but I always figured if you allow religious fanaticism to continue unchecked even if it's solution was supposed and peace was to come you already raised a generation on disruption and rebellion. Once the israel-palestine issues solved these people will most likely move to projecting themselves on the political or social matters with just as much hate
>>
>>129076104
>jewish and arab birthrate are roughly equal
lol jews shitting out babies like the dumbest niggers, and yet think they're chosen by god.
>>
>>129067171
I dont even have to do anything. The mudslimes will take care of all of you.
>>
>>129076031
I still don't see how it will be possible to stop any wealthy cult to get them in the future, technology advancement will only make easier to produce them.
>>
>>129076662
well. at some point there will be a war again but they can count on the USA + maybe Europe . thats why i think they have good chances to survive for a long time.
>>
>>129073769
>no one gives a shit
>literally a UN resolution signed by all major countries telling Israel to get fucked
>>
>>129076802
right, don't agree with you but I respect your opinion brother
>>
Hey, what's the worst that could happen? Becoming a sectarian mess?
>>
>>129076385
Its complicated, because on the one hand, they donate a lot of money to institutions in israel. But on the other hand, they are kind of antagonised since they only help with the money, and do not sacrifice as much as an average israeli
>>
>>129077177
still better than our 1 and a half child policy
>>
>>129067171
>Who else here thinks Israel will destroy itself?
Well obviously, you can't built a country where every one is just a rent seeking usurer.
>>
File: IDFHamas.jpg (79KB, 538x718px)
IDFHamas.jpg
79KB, 538x718px
>>129067171
>it's end is gonna be the one of Roman empire, most likely.
>Israel
>A nation full of rats comparable to any civilization let alone the Great Roman Empire

Top kek
>>
File: 1492635851430.jpg (28KB, 369x464px) Image search: [Google]
1492635851430.jpg
28KB, 369x464px
>>129075707
toilets.
>>
>>129074253
Ok, examples...

Society is exrtremely shallow, too much bystander effect. All talk about money atlest 5 times a day due to them becoming so greedy. The worst of the mizrahi culture is applauded here, lots of ashkenazi mudsharks who only agree to breed with mizrahi guidos. The worst of them. People are passive aggressive, narcissism, materialism and entitlement are a plague here.

Education became so worse, Israel once was number 1 in world education, now its under 40 in the place. Schools here suck, especially the typical public schools where the worst of the mizrahi thug life behavior raves every day and everyone of intelligence is witch hunted. No repspect for teachers, throwing chairs at them just because. Stabbing, raping, drugs, lots of bullying over the slightest shit. Yet no one bats an eye, and teachers arent allowed to discipline them properly when they do deserve the ruler slap.

The law... oh god. So bad. Some of it is held by the religous fucks already. Mizrahim and mizrahi likes are taking over the police, lawyer jobs and courts. The worst of them ofc.

Rapists, pedophiles here are often roamed freely, barely persecuted and when they are the punishment is often soft. no joke
>>
>>129077177
No you retarded cunt. The idea is that if you can support many children, you should.
>>
>>129067171
>The morale of the army even got weaker.
Exlplain this a bit, Shlomo
>>
>>129077040
Yes, or it could be speaking of then as well as the future.

I honestly don't wish for something like this to happen to Israel, I'm not one of the "every single Jew is an awful parasite" people. I do think it's likely their chickens will come home to roost, though. And either way, Christ's diagnosis that they "don't know the ways that would bring them peace" seems to sadly still be very accurate
>>
>>129077485
im memeing a bit in this thread, but
myself being a traditionalist catholic, i feel all orthodox religious groups in the world to be my brothers, regardless of our religion

we gotta stay together and instead of fighting each other fighting everyone else
for in the end, whehter we are trad catholics, old orthodox, theravada/mahayana buddhist, sufi muslim, orthodox jewish
our goals and wievs are same
extreme social right
extreme economic left
and to see the world as it should be once again under strong communities, devoid of secualr law, with faith, honour and respect towrds everything created against everything evils of modernity offer (like secular law, fighting for money intervention wars, secualr schooling)
>>
File: [Pyramid].jpg (124KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
[Pyramid].jpg
124KB, 1024x819px
>>129067171

All part of the Globalist plan to create the MEU(Middle East Union)

http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6
>>
File: 1492741399548.jpg (39KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1492741399548.jpg
39KB, 480x360px
>>129078642
remove kebabs instead. wanker.
>>
>>129076014
I am not a real jew in a sense I feel really unbelonging to any jew faction.. gosh why was I even born one..

And yea, fuck george sore ass
>>
how is business generally conducted in israel? is every jew trying to outjew everyone else?
>>
File: bomisraelnow.jpg (167KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
bomisraelnow.jpg
167KB, 900x900px
>>129067171
Israel attacked the USA on 9/11, The proof: https://youtu.be/kyLyGXQUIo0?t=3m23s Just google it!
>>
File: Judea.png (172KB, 512x403px) Image search: [Google]
Judea.png
172KB, 512x403px
>>129077335

The UN is controlled by the parasitic globalist Jews

Fuck an A it was literally founded by the winners of WW2.

You know the same assholes who declared war on Germany in 1933.

GLOBAL JEWRY
>>
>>129078938
Oh dont worry, the globalists work on uniting the whole fucking planet. Theres no escape
>>
>>129078241
thanks, mate.
you are literally describing western societies, most notably america.
but i agree with, this is the path to self destruction
>>
>>129078988
salafists are mizrahi-tier retards who need to be purged jsut like the protestants because they abuse religion and make parody of it
>>
>>129079019
mostly YES
>>
>>129078414
http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/1.767137?v=A3012817FB5ED219E16B48B6B71DD1AB
Basically there was a terrorist who tried to stab some soldiers in Hebron, and was neutralized without killing him. And later a soldier was caught on camera killing him. During his trial, the soldier claimed that he thought the terrorist tried to detonate a bomb so he shot him to stop it.
I personaly dont think it lower moral, but i respcet other's opinion
>>
>>129078642
fair enough, the shit I've posted might make it seem like I hate my religion or wish to be atheist, but I find it important to stay faithful to my religion to make sure it lasts as long as possible so we have that in common I suppose
>>
I got one question.

Are most of the Ashkenazi emigrants from Russia now? I think I read sometime ago that since the 90s over 1 millions Jews emigrated from Russia to Israel.
>>
File: a0e053b08d1584a1.jpg (101KB, 889x1053px) Image search: [Google]
a0e053b08d1584a1.jpg
101KB, 889x1053px
>>129079423
definitely, but im for a more broad removal of islam.
>>
File: Narječja hrvatskoga jezika (2).png (90KB, 1008x985px) Image search: [Google]
Narječja hrvatskoga jezika (2).png
90KB, 1008x985px
>>129079735
i see things about mizrahi your comrade has written and its the same thing weve got here

literally the same

red = ashkenazi of our country
rest = vermin

its LITERALLY THE SAME
>>
>>129078938
Frankie boy !
Good to have you with us
>>
>>129079571
I dont think that is much of a dent in israeli fighter morale, since israeli citizens were known to go on picknicks, overlooking gaza as it was bombed.

I am speaking out of my ass in this, but isnt the IDF not as pozzed as in sweden to get bent over over killing muslims?

The only thing that i would guess would lower the morale is if everyone would make a big stink about it and order the soldier who commited that act discharged and disgraced.
>>
>>129080129
red and green = ashkenazi of our country
i correct

blue=vermin
>>
>>129078241
Well its important to keep things in perspective. The economy is real good, and the school eduction doesnt realy mean anything when you see that the universities here are realy good. And i think the shallowness is something globaland not unique to israel
>>
According to jewish scriptures, the jews cannot forcibly take that land. It would be given to them by Yahweh when the Messiah comes back, and it would happen peacefully. Quite the opposite of what happened. Jews forcibly took over, declared war to all arab countries, have been committing massive war crimes and the region didn't have a single day of peace since 1948. No Messiah in sight.
Jews don't even respect their own beliefs, how can they respect those of others? And if you're atheist jew, it's all the same, you have no justification in stealing that land.
>>
Israel was never meant to last, there is a reason (((they))) are hard at work at ((((((((((((((Astana)))))))))))))).

Fake Jews (((Khazars))) are coming home....
NWO is almost here
>>
>>129080369
its THEIR LAND
which was taken from them
taking back from thieves which was given to you by GOD is not stealing
>>
>>129078414
The israeli army in the past were rambos compares to army of today. They never lost wars, while todays army sore-loses. Yea the military technology got much better but the army itself, so weak.. so overriden by the worst of mizrahi pussy culture. Offices decorated with disney shit, no union, rape inside idf is more likely to happen than towards the enemy. The biggest retards of schools often join the armed forces, ayy lmao. No real discipline mostly.
>>
>>129067171

Just emigrate to USA, Shlomo.
>>
>>129079798
There was a huge exodus of Jews during perestroika. Israel played it extremelysmart at the time, making the process of getting (((their))) overwhelmingly educated Soviets integrated as smooth as possible.
>>
>>129080660
Excuse me, the israeli were completely defeated by Egypt in 1973. It's the americans and the french that intervened last minute to save your face.
>>
>>129078642
different extremist groups cannot live in peace, this is why humanity knows war ever since
>>
>>129080660
Ouch... thats quite a shame to hear. The early stories of jewish militias were honestly quite badass, if a bit too genocidal.

Is there anyplace i can read more about the degeneration of the israeli military forces? Even if its in hebrew, i think google translate might work.
>>
>>129067171

Thanks for trying to cheer us up, kike anon.
>>
Islam & Zionism will nuke each other and the rest of the World will get dragged down with that conflict. No wonder Satan has such a simple game with you all, your lifespan is simply not cut out to get the big picture.
>>
File: 1489109261960.jpg (108KB, 634x754px) Image search: [Google]
1489109261960.jpg
108KB, 634x754px
>>129080983
in death there is peace, they therefore can find it.
>>
>>129080239
The issue wasn't that he did that, but that he was caught. The main issue with the soldier was that he insisted to go to trial insted of sorting the issue with his commander. If he had done so, he probably would have recived much smaller punishment
>>
>>129067171

I actually had a redpill thought.

>Jews need goyim in their society to function

>Jews would destroy themselves in an ethnostate
>>
>>129080129
tell me how are they similar to rhe mizra-roaches?
>>
>>129067171
>Infinitely Jewing each other.
That's not how civilizations work shoa'd corpse.
>>
>>129081166
all societies need their goym, it's called lower classes in an ethnostate.
makes no difference if they're a difference race.
>>
>>129081142
Is it that dude from the Undatables?
>>
>>129080983
WRONG
back in ancient history before statist liberal secularism all of closed religious communities were tolerant of each other because we all keep to our own, know our borders and respect each other

itswhen liberalism started to develop conflicts started
>>
>>129075478
>I wouldn't be surprised if they concocted the protocols of zion
I've always thought about that. There is no reason other people can't play by the same rules as the kikes, so logically so other groups might be trying to do the same thing on smaller scales.
>>
>>129080369
this is why there exists this anti zionist orthodox movement, they are other kind of fanatics
>>
>>129067171
A ploy by the Jew in attempt to make us ignore and forget it's nation. We will keep the pressure on, we will continue to boycott and continue to educate on your two-faced nature
>>
>>129081424
no clue but he would make a good ied,
clever than a dog.
>>
>>129081166
Well the problem is, jewis culture and genetics are geared toward living as a minority in other cultures. The behaviours that benefit minority survival are however ill-fitted to ensure continuation in a situation where they might actually be a majority.

The focus on nepotism and in-group loyalty, and rootlessness is a boon for a minority in other countries, but a serious hinderance for any nationstate if its exhibited by majority of its population.
>>
File: 1480052049590.png (4KB, 310x253px) Image search: [Google]
1480052049590.png
4KB, 310x253px
>>129067171
How does a parasite survive with no host?
>>
>>129080660
You're kinda twisting the facts here. We won every war, because we fought against other nations and not terrorist organizations.
And the ammount of sexual harassment in th idf in the begining of israel was much more than it is today, but it was in the 50's 60's so it was considered normal
>>
>>129067802
all your base are belong to us!
>>
>>129077323

Israel has 300+ nukes.

Nuclaer capability is central in Israel's defence plans.
>>
>>129080932
this is when it all already started to suck. Israel was the strongest at the first 2 decades, the earlier the better

Btw mizrahi monkeys were messing things up here ever since, its the last 3 decades they gained so much power
>>
>>129081297
>dumb
>drugs
>crime
>sexual deviants
>poor manners
>act like baboons
>disrespect everyone else, never now how to properly greet a person, act to familial
>extremely ugly, dark, small, fat
>loud and dont mind their own business
>poor
>want to fight and flaunt dicks
>work shit cheap jobs
>vote LITERALLY the SAME fucking way mizra shits do
>our mizrahi party is called HDZ
>>
>>129081822
Yup, thats why they thrive in USA.

It is a paradise for them.
>>
>>129081870
they would parasites each other.
>>
>>129081883
you won because you were fighting vs arabs which are globally known to have the worst armies in the entire fucking world and would probably lose to a bunch of amazonian tribesmen weilding spears
>>
File: 1463288315993.jpg (60KB, 320x262px) Image search: [Google]
1463288315993.jpg
60KB, 320x262px
>>129067171

>Complaining on a white nationalist board about the future of Israel.

I'm so s sorry chaim. Thats just a awful.
>>
>>129081409
It does make a difference however. If the lower class is of a distinctly different group, the underclass tension will always be ever-present and will either lash out at any time of troubles, or will be exploited by foreign or internal agents to destroy the state.

Both Sparta with its Heliots, or Haithi pre-revolution, or even Ukraine under Polish rule was proof of its instability.

Underclass has to be made of same genetic and cultural stock as the upper-class, or it will be used as a tool by others to dismantle it.
>>
>>129081093
I dunno where u can read, if you only knew hebrew id suggest you to look into local news in hebrew of what the army does and what happens in it. The best way to learn is to join it even. But for now id recommend you to speak to other israelies over the internet who are deeply disappointed of this country. (psssst.. you can find them here at pol)
>>
>>129067171
Your economy is basically US economy, don't worry.
>>
>>129082035
so, what do the colors in your map actually mean?
>>
>>129082546
biggest mistake is letting women join anything other than the kitchen and bedroom
>>
Listening to this baby babble makes me want to jihad my head, 144thousand are more than enough of us I guess.... if the afterlife is anything but pol then most of you are banned for life
>>
>>129082664
its TOTALLY different (kinda like saxons and bavarians) groups of people that create our country
they are trying to hide any differences because muh retarded nationalism and only way to show you is "dialects" by which they are separated (actually completely different languages)
>>
>>129082724
probably but their population is low and they have lots of orthodox people who wont go to the military so they are forced to take in women soldiers.
>>
>>129081364
what u curries know about civilization anyway?
>>
>>129068795
I'm fairly certain that the gigakikes or whoever is at the top doesn't really care about the well being of the jews and only really cares about their own power and how they can use the low level jews to do their bidding. So in essence they care more about the power and control the tribe has more than the tribe itself. At least that is my conception of things.
>>
>>129067171
>jews
>economy falls down
>horrible education
impossible!
>no union free hate for other groups
>religious fanatic multiply
>the most corrupt fanctions holds the power
typical of jews
>>
>>129081482
source pls
>>
>>129083089
hmm,ok

green color reminds me of venetian possessions
>>
>>129083191
no they are not
its are all excuses by the left wing which are not to be believe

it is NEVER necessary or even allowed to go against nature (its like saying tis neccessary to put birds in water and fish in air)

all religious orthodox anywhere in teh world would gladly join teh army if properly managed
>>
>>129083435
read a book on ancient roman times (early periods, before the empire degenerated)
>>
Ade, mein liebes Schätzelein,
Ade, ade, ade,
Es muß, es muß geschieden sein
Ade, ade, ade,
Es geht um Deutschlands Gloria,
Gloria, Gloria,
Sieg Heil! Sieg Heil! Viktoria!
Sieg Heil! Viktoria!

Visier und Ziel sind eingestellt
Ade, ade, ade,
Auf Stalin, Churchill, Roosevelt,
Ade, ade, ade,
Gloria, Gloria,
Sieg Heil! Viktoria!

Wir ruhen und wir rasten nicht
Ade, ade, ade,
Bis daß die Satansbrut zerbricht,
Ade, ade, ade,
Gloria, Gloria,
Sieg Heil! Viktoria!

Reich mir die Hand zum Scheidegruß
Ade, ade, ade,
Und deinen Mund zum Abschiedskuß
Ade, ade, ade,
Gloria, Gloria,
Sieg Heil! Viktoria!
>>
>>129081870
it either develops new self reliable behavior, tries to find another host or perishes. Unless isis takes over, jews wont perish even if they will fuck up their country to destruction
>>
>>129067171
Can't talk about how things are going over there but I've met a bunch of Israelis here (all served in the army). Most of them are a bunch of unfit hippies. Many don't want to go back and many have settled here.
>>
>>129081883
where are your sources from? I just met enough rapey boys from the military or those who already served
>>
>>129067171
let's not forget the world will pay for it with a similar prize since 99% of the people don't know the power they have to turn things around in their own favor
>>
>>129067171
Hitler said Jews could not form a country because of their parasitic nature - he is right once again.
>>
>>129083471
chakavians
they are the real croats in the truest sense unlike blue vlachs which are children of native romanians which have taken the slav language and settled there during turkish conquests

chakavians used to be white croat - an east slavic tribe of alan origin (modern ukraine) which joined the area of lechitic slavs (modern malopolska) and subsequently migrated to today area until turks replaced them with vlachs in most of their old homeland
>>
>>129083827
Funnily enough, i´ve heard that jewish veterans are recommended to buy land in South america, in Argentina if i dont mix the countries up, as retirement properties.

Is it true that its a second backup plan of the israelis in case their nation collapses?
>>
File: jew.gif (11KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
jew.gif
11KB, 501x585px
>>129067171
>hehehe goy we are self-destructing, don't worry about us :)
>>
Isreal, aipac, the imf, the federal reserve, any north american media outlet and hollywood can all burn. Too long have the zionists controlled these, too long have we suffered to fulfill their parasitic agenda. The quicker isreal dies the better.
>>
>>129082035
eyyy lmao, post me some pics of them in their natural habitat doing their thing
>>
>>129069527
Madagascar is pretty big. They could probably unironically make it work.
>>
File: bosanci100posto.jpg (61KB, 625x412px) Image search: [Google]
bosanci100posto.jpg
61KB, 625x412px
>>129084330
>>
>>129078330
You're the one that's retarded. You probably have children you're so dumb. Only unevolved unenlightened people want to have children.
>>
>>129082352
so what? their skills arent needed, they arent even needed. Israel will fall by its inner enemies.
>>
File: šetnik.jpg (88KB, 996x562px) Image search: [Google]
šetnik.jpg
88KB, 996x562px
>>129084531
>>
>>129071692
Speaking of which, now that Blurmpf is at office he's probably going to give us extra shekels, don't forget the bonus, sucker.
>>
File: dalmatinska-zagora-001.jpg (137KB, 902x600px) Image search: [Google]
dalmatinska-zagora-001.jpg
137KB, 902x600px
>>129084877
here are their filthy kind in their natural habitat when they dont bother anyone
>>
>>129082541
so what's the lesson here? that jews are the other way around?
>>
>>129067171
Christian Russian-Israeli here, I don't know politically it does seem abit bad here but socially not so much. I live in the Tel-Aviv area and people around here are pretty friendly and open to conservative ideas and humour, but I am scared of a Orthodox majority I lived in Bnei Brak when we moved here for the first time and I got the full experiance of how shitty Jews are to anyone whos not Jewish, that's why I'm gonna move elsewhere probably after I finish my army service here, unfortunatly Europe seems to be killing itself as well..
>>
>>129067916
>>129070026

Israel will be destroyed in the third and final world war in which internationalists (turbojews and freemasons) pit zionism (Israel and the west) against Islam. The terrorist false flags in europe are part of this agenda, it's only slowly getting started.

The Pyke letter is not as easily dismissed as you think, because even if it is a forgery, it can be dated prior to two world wars. So whoever wrote it pretending to be Albert Pyke, knew that those two world wars would take place.

So yes, we are headed towars the third one. We will see it within our life time, and Israel will be destroyed in it.
>>
>>129071972
>The retard religious party is the party that will save Jews from being genocided.

The Orthodox niggers are literally welfare queens who do not serve in the army so they can read the same book over and over again and they get extra shekels for each kid, as soon as they gain power:

A. I'm outta here
B. Probably everyone else who has half a brain
>>
>>129077050
1st holocaust
>>
File: mladi-licani-624x563.jpg (164KB, 624x563px) Image search: [Google]
mladi-licani-624x563.jpg
164KB, 624x563px
>>129085157
>>
>>129083966
haha, good, take those flee ridden bags. Make some space for mizrahim and haredim too, offer them gold n shiet then do whatever u want with them.
>>
>>129083713
how's the beach, hans, digging holes again?
>>
File: vehabije32.jpg (44KB, 580x351px) Image search: [Google]
vehabije32.jpg
44KB, 580x351px
>>129085446
pic related are slavs in middle of fucking central europe
can you fucking imagine
>>
>>129084174
where did he say it? can you post me link?
>>
File: vehabijesarajevo.jpg (66KB, 600x434px) Image search: [Google]
vehabijesarajevo.jpg
66KB, 600x434px
>>129085690
>>
>>129084208
I dont know really, but I presume the remaining jews from israel will scatter around the world again when no country.
>>
>>129085690
in what city was this photo taken from?

my working colleague is a croatian qt, tried to make her my gf but I failed :(
>>
File: Untitled-1.png (366KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.png
366KB, 700x525px
>>129085982
this one pictures my point well
>>
>>129086114
about 150k - 200k are already living in Germany again kek

would rather emigrate to USA desu

not that I think we will become NatSoc again but rather a fucking Caliphate
>>
>>129086123
a random bosnian village
>>
>>129069399
I assume that Ashkenazis are White master race among the Jews? They undoubtedly see the other Jewish subraces as lower and inferior, they treat them like Goyim.
>>
>>129086444
this, if I was a kike I'd settle for the US, easy choice. Israel is supposed to be a safe space for Jews but that's far enough from the truth that Israelis refer to American Jews as "Disneyland Jews" like they have it so easy compared to them, and Europe is getting so antisemitic thanks to Muslims that one of the most antisemitic countries (Poland) is seen as the safest for Jews, kek.

In America you get good jobs from other kikes and what not, definitely the best choice.
>>
>>129086582
hmm I think Bosnia has lower survival chances than Israel
>>
>>129084877
hahahaha wtf are those things! do a national geographic about them to spread the message!

look on youtube:

המופע של נאור ציון - הערס

national geohraphic docu on the mizrahim
>>
When a country gets hundreds of nuclear warheads you know its there to stay.

Stop the victimism OP, nobody believes you're country is in bad shape. It has the best weapons available, nukes, starts wars every time it pleases, performs terror attacks periodically, controls the world media and money supply, and has cucked the most important countries.

All I'm going to say is that you jews are wrong. You are so wrong and are doing so much evil. Let's see if you can get away with it all, karma is a bitch for humans and empires come and go.
>>
>>129085266
You live in TLV, its an ok place compares to other cities here. Even cities not riddled with haredim here suck badly. TLV and ramat gan are just exceptions
>>
>>129087223
>המופע של נאור ציון - הערס
they must be related in some way with our guys

can you explain to me why do the haredi exactly refuse the military?
>>
>>129087421
>muh weapons
your nukes ain't gonna save your country if it's filled with people who REFUSE to work.
>>
>>129069225
He didn't even say that you jaded jew. Kys
>>
File: 1486887075354.png (142KB, 306x405px) Image search: [Google]
1486887075354.png
142KB, 306x405px
>>129069399

so not even jews like jews?
>>
>>129088006
The jews need no money, for they can print all they want. And they don't need resources, thats what the goyim are for.
>>
>>129078938
>Feminism has destroyed Multiple Planets, Billions of Humans, The "Ark" Fleet & Multiple "Gardens of Eden" Settlements/Colony's. Men had/have a choice each time when it came/comes to Eliminating Feminists to save the Race(s)/Civilization(s)/Planet(s), Earth is & will be no different.

Only true statemement in the archive
>>
>>129086893
ashkenazis are the inferiority today, people are even scared here to look pale white so they toast themselves under the sun to escape this shame of being ashkenazi in mizrahi riddled society. Mizrahi reighn is pretty much over.
>>
>>129088230
if you compare ashkenazi to mizrahi its a bit like ethnic germans and shitskin germans

though at least ashlenazi and mizrahi have the same faith

our problems will be much bigger in a few decades
>>
>>129067171
You guys are fucked for sure. The biggest problem is the demographic one that won't got away. Arabs who are official citizens are going to be well over 25% of the population of Israel proper within only a few years. You're not going to be able to strip them of citizenship and voting rights or even sterilize them without going down an even more suicidal path. West of the Jordan river including all the pals, your are outnumbered demographically. That's without the right of return. The right of return will never happen but leftists and BDS want it to. That will destroy you demographically for sure.

Ironically the only way out is to accept the smaller borders and the two state solution. But most of you consider that destruction too. And you're doing to have to flip some Arabs with land swaps or you run into the first problem again. And those Arabs don't want to live in a shitty pal state.

The last option is to forcibly expel them all to Jordan or exterminate them but that is also a suicidal and will end in your destruction.

You can't win. And we don't want you back. Perhaps you should just all take up the religion of peace
>>
>>129088393
That's the thing, it's harder to make it work when you live far from the goyim, like parasites without a host.
>>
>>129088546
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDEilu6BgMk
i just gotta post this gem here
>>
>>129085549
>Make some space for mizrahim and haredim too, offer them gold n shiet then do whatever u want with them.
Don't know what you're talking about but FUCK OFF, WE'RE FULL.
The ones here already have a mafia along with the Russians in places like Goa and Himachal.
>>
>>129087758

>can you explain to me why do the haredi exactly refuse the military?

becauae they are filthy leeches who only want to take take take and give nothing in return.. their exterior excuses be like "but we need to learn torah" - bullshit, they are parasites. They leech because this country allows them so. The law here is weak. Other more legitimare reason why few haredim who actually wanna serve end up too scared because in a haredi femily, if a child goes to army they are expelled for good from the family, its like a grave sin or somethin.
>>
>>129088230
yeah, jews hate each other ever since, especially when they are packed in a country of their own.
>>
>>129089269
how do they defend themselves in a society of only them
do tehy have a religious military?
>>
>>129089529
I thought the constant threat of arab invasion was sufficient in binding the nation together. Has that waned of late?
>>
>>129089269
jehovas witness dont do military service either and they also like to breed

and they are brainwashed but thank god we only have few of them
>>
we should just legalize rape desu, as long as its done by non whites,,
>>
>>129086893
Not really, Ashkenazi is anyone who is pale or white to Mizrahiz. And generally people here don't like Ashkenazis, theres a sorts of racism to non-religious ashkenazis like myself for example (I'm christian but whatever) you might get into fights over the fact you're white or just get random cuss over the fact you're white (atleast in my personal experiance). Generally the people who act superior are usually Orthodox Jews who are inbred niggers and not whites.
>>129088546
pretty much this. Is it only me or did Israel basically have the experiance of the west but in super fast speed? Prosperity, stagnation, degradation and eventually destruction?
>>
>>129088750
arabs nearly won in last election, so there is possibility
>>
>>129071412
>The situation in Palestine was perfectly calm when it was immigration and assimilation of Jews
lol. there were riots and massacres long before the establishment of israel. and jews never assimilated.

>racial based state
>unironically opposing this on /pol/
>>
>>129089728
as i understood there is a huge difference
jehowa witnesses are disgusting freaks who deserve exteermination

haredi dont serve beacuse military is a liberal den of promiscuity
if there were a non degenerate miltiary they would all serve
>>
>>129067171
Maybe you say that as someone living in Israel, but the whole world is falling apart, except for the shitholes that can't even develop themselves to a point they can fall from
>>
>>129067171
That why they doing the biometric database, once it's completed it will be easier to control the citizens.
>economy falls down
not yet

>The morale of the army even got weaker.
at war time the morale rises a lot
>>
>>129090075
yea, Russia did the right thing with banning them

I know some people here who are/were Jehovas Witnesses. Common trait: brainwashed and completely dysfunctional families. It is like a sect.
>>
>>129088808
Now thats the 90s mizrahim though, today they are more metrosexual and look like manutritioned new jersey oompa loompa guidos listening to electronic psuedo arabic music. They are ARAB-JEWS in denial who wont admit they are arabic. Most are from Yemen and morroco, shesh.

search also for this vid on YT:

האבולוציה של הערס

see the mizrahi apes change forms over the decades
>>
>>129067171
Israel, just stop settling down illegally in foreign land, give back what you stole and everything will be fine
>>
>>129068301
>parasites
I hople I will get my neetbux desu
I got veada at Bituach leumi
>>
>>129090568
thing is that israelis on pol are jsut like russians on pol

they are not traditionalists but secularists and they like tehir perverted secualr liberal life
so when traditional reactionaries come and try to fix thigns they cry for their decadent lifestyles

same as
>muh putin is a bad guy
from st. petersburg dipshits on pol
>>
Same thing is happening in Lebanon.
>>
>>129067171
Not to be a dick but what can you expect. Literally everywhere it people jewing other people. Iseral is just that,people jewing other people. That's all the world has become everyone is fucking everyone over for power and wealth,honor is a thing of that past people are cucked and unless the Chinese or Japanese or even the US can get to the stars within the next 3 decades expect humanity to fuck itself to death. Shits sucks friend no matter where we go and it's only going to get worse. If we only had listen.
>>
>>129067171
No one is going to destroy you guys. You're going to rise up and tell the muslims to bugger off and take back the temple mount. Then some people will try to attack you but you win. Then the world ends.
>>
>>129077177
yeah they should have children below replacement level like enlightened swedes
>>
>>129090218
yea, I know world is falling apart into one same oblivion. We should enjoy our last years here, of little freedom we have.
>>
>>129090558
Yes economy here is shit, especially thanks to bibi.

Morale rises alot? then why do I see the army constantly failing miserably last decades?
>>
>>129085710
Hitler just wanted corrupt Jews out of his Country. Mainly the greedy and political influences of the youth. What waz it 7 out of 13 bolshevik leaders were Jews and you famined 600 gorillion. We got 8 year old trannies, gay parades, and 100 million lost souls. Israel will stand as long as America stands.
>>
>>129090694
now take a look at our original culture and imagine wih what have we replaced it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eN4RjpmOuS4
songs and dress from my birth region

makes a person wanna cry
>>
>>129090978
its because most of israelis on pol are from soviet candy land! soviet jews are a scattered solo players here
>>
File: 1415230392681s.jpg (2KB, 125x119px) Image search: [Google]
1415230392681s.jpg
2KB, 125x119px
>>129067171
nice try jew.
when the oil and gas industry will be up and running, you'll be rich motherfuckers
>>
>>129089269
Do jews actually sweat in Israel other then making a kosher pizza in the oven? Do you even earn your life?
>>
>>129091884
Nah, all full blooded Jews.

If you were half blood Jew you only had a chance when you had very good connections or could hide it somehow. And even then it could be very problematic.
>>
>>129091796
המורל עולה הרבה בזמן מלחמה
בשוטף הוא יורד.
אז המורל לא יפריע בזמן מלחמה לפחות, רק בשגרה החיילים יכולים להיות עם פחות מוטיבציה בצורה שמסכנת את הבטחון.
>>
>>129092522
I dont trust anyone anymore. I'm sure the SS went around blood testing. Anyway i still am undecided on who the bigger asshole is. Hitler or Jewish Communism.
>>
>>129092522
I am a halfling, do I have a chance when I get out of this sinking shio before it sinks completely?
>>
>>129091091
Read Ezekiel 35 to 40
>>
>>129091796
Oven the libkikes
>>
>>129093589
As I said already before, If I were Jewish I would emigrate to USA.
Thread posts: 324
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.