[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do I go /pol/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: AngloSaxons.png (127KB, 1033x600px) Image search: [Google]
AngloSaxons.png
127KB, 1033x600px
I'm mixed between two entirely different (though still European countries) Do I stay here, go to the other country or go to the US? I feel so mixed, it's hard.

Pic unrelated, though this is a serious question
>>
>>129066776
Come to USA anon. Here, you cant be jailed for a facebook post/like. In the UK or anyware in the EU you can.
>>
>>129066776
Who mixed you between two european countries? Are you a cookie dough? Better get your shit together and go back to oven, then.
>>
>>129066776
Just pretend you are English you fucking idiot

It's not like people can tell were the fuck your ancestors came from
>>
>>129067113
Not really, not negro at all. But a rather eastern country in europe
>>129067023
well thats true for the UK, but the other country is actually aspiring to be free in one year.
I do see your point however. US id bvery free but it is like 45% euro
>>129067414
are you retarded? yes they can, even by just a look of you. You just don't see many white people so you can't tell the difference. Dont call me an idiot when you dont know what race and physical attributes are
>>
bumping bc im just looking for answers
>>
>>129067589
Are you a pole? Because yeah it's pretty easy to tell when people are slavs.
>>
>>129069020
My dad is Bulgarian.
>>
>>129069645
You may feel more at home in America, due to them not being pretty bastardised ethnically. However, if you speak with an English accent and don't act like a nigger, then you aren't really gonna have a hard time integrating. If you speak with a funny accent you'll probably have a lot of trouble integrating anywhere.
>>
>>129069645
dude why the fuck are you so insecure?
nobody cares about your parents ethnicity if they're white
you're british, not bulgarian.
>>
>>129070227
*them being pretty bastardised ethnically
>>
>>129070298
a passport does not make a person an ethnicity
but i grew up more in england than bulgaria so im more suited. but i don't fit in, Bulgarians look different
Ive grown aware. I am proud of both sides but i feel im a mongrel bastard.
>>129070227
I do sound English but I do have a lot of different twang , so it depends.
>>
tfw you're european soup (i literally have genetics from every part of europe in me) so you feel rootless

we are truly mutts
>>
File: adventus_saxonum.png (43KB, 311x143px) Image search: [Google]
adventus_saxonum.png
43KB, 311x143px
>>129066776
Why not stay here? Just go into the uncucked white, English countryside.
>>
File: crusader.jpg (136KB, 426x364px) Image search: [Google]
crusader.jpg
136KB, 426x364px
>>129071939
would i be polluting them?
I do love this place, so much
>>
File: 1486838741857.jpg (40KB, 326x307px) Image search: [Google]
1486838741857.jpg
40KB, 326x307px
>>129072538
Nobody gives a shit if you were raised here and you don't have a completely incomprehensible accent. Stop being so weird about it.
>>
>>129072888
if you're sure about it. I even have a Bulgarian surname.
>>
>>129070298
Don't you fucking dare tell people whether or not they can claim my ethnicity you cheeky balkanigger cunt.

He's half British. And yeah we do fucking care.
>>
>>129066776
Maybe you should go back to Ukraine.
It is going to Africa-tier shit when people leave.
>>
>>129073892
Then you have to go. Or you can an hero, that would be best.
>>
>>129073892
It doesn't matter mate. The entire point of British as an identity is that it can encompass anyone.

You will never be English, but you can be British like all the bumfuck Pakis and Poles here.

>>129074248
British is not an ethnicity, it is an artificial designation that ignores the actual ethnic and cultural makeup of the UK.
>>
>>129070298
You are fucking stupid.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/culture-etched-onto-our-dna-more-than-previously-known-research-says/
>>
>>129074576
Fuck off you stupid cunt. Genetically all the peoples of the British Isles are in the majority descended from the Bell Beaker folk who arrived here c. 2500 BC.

I'm using it as an umbrella term to avoid typing out English, Welsh, Irish, Scots, Manx, Cornish etc. which you have now made me do anyway. Kindly stop being such a bloody woofter thanks m80.

http://biorxiv.org/content/early/2017/05/09/135962
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.