[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"This isn't a hill worth dying on"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Did I just fucking say that?.png (635KB, 1260x560px) Image search: [Google]
Did I just fucking say that?.png
635KB, 1260x560px
What did he mean by this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rg12DQhwTgg
>>
It means this isn't a battle worth fighting.
>>
>>129063789
:O Suicide by 2 gunshots to the back confirmed
>>
this isn't a Hillary worth dying on
>>
File: file.png (1017KB, 1484x1026px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1017KB, 1484x1026px
>>129063888
Battling the clintonistas often isn't
>>
>>129063789
He means
>I knew this was bullshit and I thought it would be going too far to go along with it, please no bully me
>>
>>129064440
>I thought it would be going too far to go along with it
No... he thought it would be going to far to fight it... because he would end up
>>129064210
>>
>>129064625
Christ, this is why we never should've given niggers a choice with Liberia. Go read a fucking book and report back with a third grade understanding of grammar.
>>
>>129064977
>asked to call investigation a matter
>agrees rather than fight clinton machine
???
>>
>>129064625
Whatever it was, I've never heard his voice so tight and his face look like he spent the night getting punched.

I was expecting something a bit more polished, but he's still further from the end of his rope than many a lesser man.
>>
>>129063789
He meant "Instead of admitting I'm a coward with no ethics who colluded with the DNC to let Hillary walk, I'll try to spin this as if I was so naive to not understand the gravity of what I was doing and/or omitting to do. I am sure many in the audience are so biased that they will actually believe my BS".
>>
This isn't a Hill(ary) worth dying on
>>
>>129063789
holy shit comey looks like he's aged 5 years since hillary's email scandal
>>
it wasnt worth fighting the clinton machine (which had the backing of the entire US Govt, and the DOJ especially) over a stupid terminology, when he kew how the media would spin it either way, since nobody pays attention to semantics about "matter" vs "investigation", and the papers would call it an investigation either way
>>129065752
bingo
>>
>>129063789
im just gonna pu this out there and ..maybe some of you other windows drones can corroborate;
win 10 was scheduled today EXACTLY when the live hearings.. and it took incredible long aswell. Im pretty sure this is NOT a coincidence. with all the streams outside of the US
did anyone notice ?
>>
>>129066490
>letting the win10 jew onto your computer
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.