[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are baby boomers the most cancerous generation?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Baby-Boomers.jpg (511KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
Baby-Boomers.jpg
511KB, 1152x648px
Are baby boomers the most cancerous generation?
>>
>>129061778
Nope. That'd be generation Z. It's called Z because it's literally the end of mankind. You know all that bitching about "millennials" living at home and being neonazis and lazy, untalented hacks. That was actually generation Z.
>>
>>129061778
Yes. They grew up in a time when the cost of living was lower, getting a job/house was easier and then proceeded to vote for politicians that ruined the countries further.

Then future generations have to deal with a crazy high cost of living, never owning a house without a career that required massive amounts of time and money to acquire and then to top it all off the crusty cunts still expect to get a state pension and proceed to live into their 90s.

I hate old people, they ruined the west and then wonder what is wrong with people these days.

I've totally checked out of living at this point, I just hope one day soon everything goes to shit and I can at least die knowing these fuckers are first on the bonfires.
>>
No, but certainly one of the most evil. They fucked over future generations just so they could live like kings for 30-40 years
>>
Am I the only one who views both baby boomers and millennials as shit? They're both not really all that different, and both have and will contribute to the degeneration of society.
>>
>>129062902
They are both pretty bad but I'd say boomers are worse just because of how much they fucked everyone over.
>>
File: 1468891326172.jpg (9KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1468891326172.jpg
9KB, 256x256px
>>129062259
>implying there is something wrong with being a nazi
>>
>>129062491
My thoughts exactly. Don't check out of living too soon, though; we need all the strong and able bodied men we can get for the future meme wars
>>
Yes because their parents were members of the greatest generation and then they didn't know how to follow that so they just aimlessly wandered around killing infants and getting divorces
>>
>>129062491
same here, fuckers had everything, depleted resources, cheap cost of living and great jobs easily. Fuck them all, they left us debts and garbages
>>
>>129061778

ITT: A bunch of entitled crybaby cunts.
>>
>>129063667
>neonazi = Nazi
Ameriburger education.
>>
File: 1494720061146.jpg (115KB, 750x650px) Image search: [Google]
1494720061146.jpg
115KB, 750x650px
>>129061778
Yes.
>>
>>129064099
>>129064233

kek confirms
might as well call them the chronos generation
>>
>>129063667
The Generation Z are all nazis meme is false. The psychological programming within entertainment, education and media overall is so strong it's highly unlikely young minds are naturally nazis, especially considering most of their parents are also brainwashed.
>>
>>129066919

When you find yourself playing a game of 4chan chicken with your 14 y.o. you will know that you are one of the lucky ones.
>>
File: please kill me.jpg (374KB, 1680x945px) Image search: [Google]
please kill me.jpg
374KB, 1680x945px
>>129066919
>The Generation Z are all nazis meme is false
NEOnazis. Neonazis are literally the polar opposite of Nazis. If any fucking retarded generation Z plebshit had an IQ above chicken left in the sink to thaw, you'd know that.
>>
Pretty much yes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DIaWWBGzvA
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.