[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So it's official: Laci is /ourgirl/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

So it's official: Laci is /ourgirl/?
>>
no

fuck off and sage
>>
She FINALLY gets to walk a mile in our shoes
>>
Not yet, she's still has lots to learn. If I'm honest, I think she's genuinely trying to become redpilled and learn more about right wing ideologies. Chris Ray Gun, out of all people, is going out with her now and he cannot stand SJWS/attention whores. So I really do think she's trying to change her ways. Good for her.
>>
>>12905511

go visit your nearest bridge you nu male faggot
>>
She used to be totaly lefty didnt she? She's maybe a classical liberal...
>>
>>129055119
Wtf people are calling her a Nazi now? lol everything keeps flip flopping. This timeline is so weird.
>>
>>129056390
>She used to be totaly lefty didnt she?

Yeah, then she started getting dick from Chris Ray Gun.
>>
SJW pandering stopped making money so she switched sides. Dont fall for this kikery.
>>
>>129055119
e-celeb using /pol/ for fame will never be /ourgirl/
she just hunting for attention and follow and retweet
>>
>>129056596
Laci is like 30 and Chris is a scrawny manlet in his early 20s. Doubt it.
>>
Stop shilling your brand of retardation, Lacie. gtfo
sage
>>
The most effectective and frankly, ONLY way to redpill a woman

>thick , well performing white cock
>>
File: 1444930113698.jpg (118KB, 380x247px) Image search: [Google]
1444930113698.jpg
118KB, 380x247px
Of course not.

It's just another example of them eating each other alive.

I hope beta orbiters won't forgive her.
>>
>>129056823
I guess I'll correct myself. They are in fact dating. Weird. He's a cuck because she's taken miles of cock.
>>
>>129057051
>He's a cuck because she's taken miles of cock.

Sure. But he also managed to get Laci to change her mind and start redpilling her fans by proxy. Pretty interesting situation.
>>
>>129057051
he's taking one for the team
>>
>>129055119
Not yet. She's still at baby's first redpills.
That said, I'd like to see her go on (((Rubin))) Report
>>
>>129057277
This. I think Chris should get more credit for completely changing the views of a raging SJW over one good dicking.
>>
>>129055119
No she is very much still an SJW she just understands harrassment from her side. she still cant be trusted. Also Chris Ray gun is not a trump supporter he's antiSJW but he's a bernie bro cuck
>>
>>129056122
Well, there's no turning back for her now. There's only one direction now, and it's right.
>>
https://youtu.be/4MnBOSswoUc
how the fuck does anyone date this guy that has 15 y old level humor?
>>
>Laci becomes more famous after the redpill
>the Right wins

>Laci becmoes less famous after the redpill
>the Left wins

So then, the people saging Laci threads are actually Leftists? Makes sense.

Lets face it: Laci is very breedable. There'd be no better symbol than Laci pushing out 4 beautiful little white kids with an alpha husband.
>>
>>129058221
Exactly. That's why I'm saying we should atleast give her a chance before jumping to conclusions.
>>
>>129058277
Pewdiepie became the biggest Youtuber by acting like a 9 year old. Just watch his old stuff.
Acting like a child gets views, for some reason.
>>
>>129055119
this is a pretty true statement.

It's mind boggling to me that nobody wants to take up issue with falsefalg cases of rape and think it's okay people get wrongfully imprisoned.
>>
>>129058503
>Iranian
>white

She may be a lot of things but white isn't one of them
>>
>>129055119
LACI AND HER LIKE WILL MAKE YOUTUBE ANTISJW INTO ATHEISM PLUS! DON'T SUPPORT THAT CUNT!
>>
>>129055119
Not yet, but like so many other leftists bullied and exiled for tiny deviations from the hivemind, she'll slowly get more and more redpilled.
>>
I hate her but she spelled that out pretty well. a lot of you are so brain dead you never could've put important ideas/arguments in concise terms like that
>>
>>129059213
Oh my, shut up, YT Atheism was cancer before Atheism + anyway. It goes like this:
>Be progressive liberal
>Watch Lacy
>Lacy slowly but surely starts calling out the regressive left
>start watching sarcuck
>Be classical liberal now
>Start watching the rest of the YT cancer, come across Milo/Lauren/PJW
>Get more and more right
>Keep hearing about the hacker known as 4chan
>"muh dank maymeys"
>fast forward 2 months
>14/88
>>
Proof that all any woman needs is a good dicking from a real man.
>>
>>129055119
To be fair, she never really was an SJW. Yes, she was a feminist, but she has always supported free speech and has always supported men's rights too so I don't know where it comes from that she's an SJW. She doesn't have blue hair and clown makeup. She doesn't howl at the top of her lungs, cry victim or advocate for white genocide. She's just a typical 'progressive' normie 2bh.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.