[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCKING HAPPENING

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Trump Happening.jpg (14KB, 279x181px) Image search: [Google]
Trump Happening.jpg
14KB, 279x181px
TRUMP ATTORNEY CALLS OUT COMEY AS LEAKER
>"NEED AUTHORITIES TO DETERMINE IF THESE LEAKS NEED TO BE INVESTIGATED"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21vQXNOqjwo
JUST ENDED GO BACK ON STREAM
>>
File: trumppootsbff.jpg (139KB, 1077x818px) Image search: [Google]
trumppootsbff.jpg
139KB, 1077x818px
>>129054892
>personal notes
>no classified info

>leaking

do you morons actually think every conversation the president has is privileged?
>>
>>129055315
They literally are
He handed them to the press before Special Counsel
He is going to JAIL
>>
GUILTY!!!
>>
>>129055315
Well there is possibly an issue because Comey was the one who made them unclassified
>>
>>129056751
Rubio nailed him today and others
The only thing about Trump - Russia hoax that DIDN'T LEAK was Comey telling Trump personally 3x he wasnt under investigation
Thats so damning in and of itself that Comey very likely was doing the majority of damaging leaks himself

He mentioned his friend was professor at Columbia. I just read stories where they cited a legal prof at Columbia related to this. Anyone know who he means precisely?

We can perhaps trace back to see if other leaks may have came to the press via Comey from this Columbia professor
>>
>>129055315
Comey himself said they were classified.
>>
>>129057181
He didn't; he said he purposely wrote them in a way that they could be released.
>>
>>129057151
Comey leaked them to a Columbia professor and then the Columbia professor leaked them to the press

the information was unclassified and collected by Comey in a way to avoid culpability in this very scenario of being fired and at hearings
>>
>>129057610
How can we know that other related anonymous sourcing related to the Russia investigation wasnt being disseminated through the same channels?

It seems increasingly likely that Comey himself was coordinating their release and in fact working as one of the Ringleaders of the Hoaxers, just as the President's attorney clearly explained
>>
>>129054892
are private conversations with a president classified
>>
Go
>>
>>129058123
Yes if you are the fucking FBI boss
>>
>>129058123
Yes, of course, why do you think DNI Coats and NSA director Admiral Rogers refused to even entertain questions about their private conversations with the POTUS yesterday?
Any communication between POTUS and ANYONE is immediately classified
>>
>>129057902
Yeah, what the attorney said was accurate. His word "privileged" doesn't mean anything in his context, but other than that it was accurate
>>
File: 522.jpg (298KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
522.jpg
298KB, 850x850px
>>129057902
I dunno. I watched the whole hearing and most of those seated seemed to be on his side. Comey himself seemed fairly genuine in most of his statements. Like when hes talking about not wanting to let the press run with various bits of info etc. Like they have a lot of resources to know in advance what the news agencies or private groups are planning and doing. So that part to me is fairly believable. The part that struck me as the sketchiest is when he made this speels about how Russia definitely tried to influence the election and that america is so great and we all love murica so much, and if you love murica you should hate russia. Those statements seemed really out of place and made to force the agenda.
>>
>>129060256
Those too and I cant believe he once again defended the FBI's claims of Russian hacking that are based ONLY on Crowdstrike's "investigation" that has been shot full of so many holes it is more or less treated as a joke

He STILL today claimed that was a useful usable report that factored in to their investigating of Russia supposed interference
Almost unbelievable he still is perpetuating that nonsense
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.