[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who win?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1234678.gif (27KB, 316x400px) Image search: [Google]
1234678.gif
27KB, 316x400px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
so i just watched this video in which 30 years ago ex KGB propagandist warns and explains about all the shit that is happening today (around 1:07:30 begins explaining how it works). Before i never cared about this stuff cause it didnt affect me, but now that i looked in to it, it's kinda mind blowing what the fuck is really happening. So since soviet union has crumbled my question is who will benefit the most when the western society completely collapses? Who will take over? Because from the looks of it the guy is dead on and we're steadily moving towards destruction.Please enlighten me
>>
>>129053898
bump

How do we make this go viral imagine if everyone on Earth saw this video it would change the world.
>>
>>129053898
this video is the reason /pol/ did what it did
>>
File: 1469746628086.jpg (91KB, 400x400px)
1469746628086.jpg
91KB, 400x400px
>>129054514
We out Jew the Jews at their own game.
>>
>>129054706
And how to do that?
>>
File: 1465232565570.jpg (372KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1465232565570.jpg
372KB, 1920x1280px
>>129055200
Meme's are the key they are very powerful if used correctly and if /pol/ actually got organised enough they could meme anything into existence. We meme'd Trump into office and we certainly helped with the Brexit vote.
>>
File: 1490940070971.jpg (75KB, 530x397px) Image search: [Google]
1490940070971.jpg
75KB, 530x397px
>>129055200
The next meme war we need to wage is against the mainstream media. We need to take down the T.V Jew first.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ellp0q61IJE&t=1s
>>
>>129056071
well, i dont watch tv because my head hurts from stupidity. But is that even possible in these times? the stupid will still watch, listen and believe, cause they're in complete denial to the facts and logic, like bezmenov mentioned
>>
>>129053898
The global banking cartels and very top corporate controllers will benefit. The goal is to rule over a world with complete authority and using technologies unavailable to the masses. What the controllers fear most is higher IQ populations catching on, rebelling or in general not cooperating. This is why white genocide is being pushed in Europe/North America and why weaponized media and consumerism is destroying traditional structures in the West and developed East (outside of China).

With automation the controllers have long realized that stable productive societies are not acceptable long term if their positions are to be maintained. They need a lot less labour and what they do need for now can be supplied by slaves in China and to a lesser extent India and south Asia. The cream of the crop can still be skimmed in the East and West for what's needed for brains but AI is increasingly a better option and (((they))) can appoint their own to power positions when needed.

The managed collapse is comming anons. I think organized, prosperous societies as we know them won't last past 2030 and even then it will be limited to a handful of fortess like redoubt nations and city states.
>>
>>129056786
Don't give up hope yet believe it or not there is even some majour SJW's waking up and realizing that they were wrong and coming out admitting they were brainwashed. If idiots like that can wake up then we can wake up the others too.

The most important thing is that every single person plays their part and I mean everyone needs to do their bit in waking up and red pilling everyone they can so that they can go on and red pill others and so on and the effect will multiply.

Every youtube comment and video , every conversation with someone in real life every bit counts because wars are won with hearts and minds and revolution really does start at home.
>>
>>129056958
>What the controllers fear most is higher IQ populations catching on, rebelling or in general not cooperating. This is why white genocide is being pushed in Europe/North America

Spot on
>>
Goodby anons my sleeping pills are kicking in I'm off keep up the meme wars.
>>
>>129057523
personaly i wasn't that concerned cause in my country we're more conservative, there's no SJW's or feminist movements, at least i'm not aware of them, so they're not major. We're more or less okay in that front, but i fear for the western society with all the shit that is happening and all the movements, cause the propaganda is everywhere
>>
>>129056958
good post. traditional structures in china were destroyed in the cultural revolution.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.