[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do leftists praise this African man?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Elon_Musk_2015.jpg (282KB, 1011x1484px) Image search: [Google]
Elon_Musk_2015.jpg
282KB, 1011x1484px
Why do leftists praise this African man?
>>
Because he has the charisma to get money together to get shit done? Even during the early Tesla days, the narrative was that usable electric cars were always 5-10 years away. Now, after him headed a project to actually make electric cars that normal people would want to drive, EVERY major car manufacture is putting 25+% of their R&D into electric and hybrid systems.

The conventional business is always adverse to risk and unless they have the market and brand to support it, they would have spend a fraction of the initial development and go for a proven market. With people willingly spending $150,000 on the top spec Teslas, Mercedes, BMW, Audi and Porsche now know that the market can carry an expensive hybrid/EV and they all will have them to the market in half that time it to Tesla to develop the Model S.
>>
>>129048942
PRIVATE
SPACE
PROGRAM

And yes, he's very smart to cash out reliable energy scam and electric car bllshit, doesnt make him a bad guy.
>>
>>129048942
>Boer
>African
Choose one.
>>
>>129048942
Why do Islamists hate that man? Tell us, Muhamad.
>>
>>129051759
one step closer to recreational nukes
>>
File: living in space when.jpg (230KB, 800x628px) Image search: [Google]
living in space when.jpg
230KB, 800x628px
>>129048942
I praise him because he's creating interest in space
now we got a good dozen big companies working on space shit, a few of them looking at asteroid mining
doesn't matter if his mars mission works, just that people are looking to it as a goal, it will snowball from there
>>
>>129048942
Elon musk is a wealthfare whore recives government tax dollars and really has not got anything to show for it yet retards praise him
>>
>>129052816
I really am not.
>>
>>129052816

It's actually saving tax payers money that would otherwise being going to LockMART and Boeing.
>>
I really hope there's gonna be revolution in batteries and solar energy tiles so I can be self sufficient
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.