[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/ in high school

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 260
Thread images: 65

File: me irl.jpg (158KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
me irl.jpg
158KB, 1024x768px
What was your high school like /pol/? How did it influence your political views? Mine was a perfect example of American Education.
>Live in Swedish/Somali enclave of the Midwest.
>10th grade, got jumped by a few niggers in a bathroom, stabbed one of them in the leg. Had to switch schools after.
>Enroll in small school for fuckups and weirdos.
>Every liberal stereotype was represented.
>Fags of every flavor and imagined identity, complete with rainbow hair and scars on their arms.
>At most seven minorities, all acting as white as they could.
>A couple juden that argued exactly as Hitler described in Mein Kampf, didn’t read until after graduation but it was dead on.
>White girls trying their hardest to show how ashamed they were in their race, policing everyone else on their microaggressions.
>Teachers that were blatantly Marxist and fed the student’s leftism. I asked my 10th grade English teacher what her degree was, Marxist critiques of something was her answer.
>LGBT was an outdated acronym to these people.
>First it was LGBTQ.
>Then LGBTQI.
>The last one I remember was LGBTQIA. Not joking.
>The faggot club was first called Gay Straight Alliance, but that was too hetero-normative.
>They changed it to Queer Straight Alliance for a while. Once that became too oppressive to them it became Gender Sexuality Alliance.
>Everyone and xir comrade was trans* (the non-oppressive way to name the tranny).
>The Bill Nye segment wasn’t new to me, I learned it in school. Sexuality was just genitals, gender was “who you are romantically attracted to”. Normal people were cis-gendered.
>One girl claimed that asexual was her orientation, I distinctly remember her announcing that she had changed to being a lesbian.
>The freshmen/sophomore bathroom passes made you choose male/female for record keeping. A student penciled in “gender is non-binary”, the teachers copied that pass when they made new ones.
>>
>>129048912
>Had a history unit on Israel/Palestine.
>The staff couldn’t decide if sandniggers or kikes were more oppressed, so they chose to teach how they both were.
>(((Howard Zinn))) was our required reading, with several optional books on antisemitism.
>The teacher sided with the sandniggers, to the kvetching of the Jewish kids.
>The majority of the lemming students chose to side with Palestine in the class mock debate, so naturally I chose Israel. A messianic Jew(fake Hebrew that believes in Jesus as the savior) was one of the only others on my side.
>We had an annual anti-white day, called iRace. iRace consisted of a wide grouping of anti-white lectures and activities.
>>
File: 400poundhacker.png (346KB, 672x523px) Image search: [Google]
400poundhacker.png
346KB, 672x523px
>>129048912
>>129049057
>We had an annual anti-white day, called iRace. iRace consisted of a wide grouping of anti-white lectures and activities.
Article: http://www.monitorsaintpaul.com/st-paul-youth-take-a-stand-against-racism/
Archive: https://archive.is/8dUtP
>There was “Nigger Tranny Lectures Fags”, “The Evils of White People”, “Microaggressions and Why You’re Doing Them” and many more that I can’t recall. The day was mandatory but a good portion of the non-retarded white kids stayed home.
>A qt from my class left school the day before crying about it, the cunty liberal girls mocked her behind her back.
>The first iRace disgusted me, the next two I showed up to school as intoxicated as possible to tolerate it.
>Was still pretty cucked for most of my time there, but I wasn’t good at following their arbitrary Marxist rules.
>Made the generic “racism will die when we’re all one race!” but said the phrase “mulatto babies”. >Audible gasps occurred and the white kids looked to the only nigger in the room to explain why I was being racist. I shrugged it off, making everyone even more upset about my oppression.
>Side note on the nigger: He turned down a wannabe coalburner, it hurt her so bad she swore off men. Score one for the good guys.
>>
File: Agent Hiter.jpg (16KB, 460x321px) Image search: [Google]
Agent Hiter.jpg
16KB, 460x321px
>>129048912
>>129049057
>>129049185
>The only half “based” person in the whole establishment was a white man who has spent time teaching in the 3rd world. He let me get away with some serious bullshit, even giving me a chance I didn’t deserve to graduate on the last day of grading. He is one of the only people I miss about that school.
>I was best friends with a quadroon for a good portion of my time there, we had a falling out over some petty bullshit. He started hanging out with Marxists at the weekly faggot gathering, it gave him the mind virus. Damn shame.
The extent of the agenda pushing at that school was insane. I was bombarded with far left ideas so often that my only way of rebelling against “the system” was to swing hard the other way. I have never been typical in my beliefs, but I’d be a total normalfag if not for that place trying to inject Marxism into my brain. Liberal education may brainwash a good portion of those who are forced to swallow it, but it sent me from uninformed “my parents are” liberal to 14/88 in two and a half years. American Education at its finest.
>>
I went to a school with lots of immigrants, once over half the class had at least one immigrant parent. Almost all of them were children of academics. Many of them would pretend to be gangsters and listen to hiphop etc and would often commit petty crime like shoplifting and minor vandalism. I thought that's what most immigrants were like, quite harmless but more likely to break rules and commit crime, since I didn't know the area where I lived was demographically completely different from most of Sweden. There was another area only a few kilometers away which had slightly more immigrants but had 10x more crime. Back then I didn't understand why that area was so much more dangerous than the place where I went to school.
>>
I was that one guy no one talks to. Gets pretty depressing until 4chan taught me to not take people's words too seriously.
>>
File: 1472846771682.jpg (85KB, 1065x800px) Image search: [Google]
1472846771682.jpg
85KB, 1065x800px
Leftism is a fucking plague
If I had one single wish, it'd be for their eradication
>>
we divided ourselves based on race and nationality. We even had preconceptions based on stupid criterias. In college we are divided based on interest and achievements instead.
>>
>>129051828
sucks for you.
>>
File: denim temptress.png (597KB, 700x1065px) Image search: [Google]
denim temptress.png
597KB, 700x1065px
>>129048912
Coming back to college in midlife, and I am really shocked at how bad universities are with this stuff. I was really hoping Trump would take aim at Title IX, because these babies are going to grow up and try to force their campus political correctness on the world one day. Gotta bully them into normalcy.
>>
> all white school, no minorities what so ever.
> drunk kids puking in halls
> fake bomb threats (5 in one year)
> kids expelled for cocaine
> non stop bullying of faggots and sluts.
Its crazy how obsessed this board is with race. Did you guys forget? 18 year old's are the biggest living pieces of shit in the world? They believe only what lets them bitch and whine the most. ALL of their problems are someones elses fault. They ALWAYS have a "better idea" ..Teenagers are smug, arrogant, self obsessed and horny, and they are the DNA of 4chan.
>>
>>129053606
>and they are the DNA of 4chan
"Yes"
>>
>>129052101
>evergreen
>Berkeley
>mizzu
>your moms bedroom
All segregate based on race.
>>
>>129048912
Was it Minnesota?
>>
>>129048912
>Jew "community" along the road from the school
>Most of the people that went to the school lived in that area
>Because they lived around them they knew what they were about
>Pennies all over the school floor
>Anyone picked them up and they were hounded for being a "penny picking Jew" (sometimes physically attacked)
>Jews constantly came in the school talking about muh holocaust
>People heard it so often they stopped giving a fuck
>About 1600 people in the school and at a push maybe 30 were non-white

Absolutely nothing like that now. It was never a based school, but it certainly got worse as I was leaving.
>>
>>129053606
I actually had a couple of kids at my school commit an act of domestic terrorism. The police/security service never managed to prove their guilt but everyone at the school knew who they were. They were all white. They did belong to the autonomous left though (antifa, anarcho-communists etc).
>>
File: meeting.jpg (24KB, 350x550px) Image search: [Google]
meeting.jpg
24KB, 350x550px
>>129054190
Yep. State is a cuck. Too fag to stop.
We have an Antifestation too. Went to some illegal alien rally to fuck with people, more than a hundred of the bastards acting hard.
>>
File: expand dong.jpg (66KB, 383x700px) Image search: [Google]
expand dong.jpg
66KB, 383x700px
>>129053198

>The Denim Temptress
>>
>>129048912
Also, look at this little faggot. Is it possible that any red blooded American man wouldnt want to beat the shit out of this scrawny little bowl-cut having, mesh shorts pussy? First of all you dont even have the fucking testicles to display your beliefs proudly like a real American, you hide it under your shirt because deep down you know everyone fucking hates you and doesnt want to hear your moronic pre-pubesent diatribe about how 'red-pilled' Hitler was. At Least the Jew wears her fucking heritage with pride. Also, what? there wasnt some Jewish babies you could terrorize? why dont you talk shit to someone your own size? or is picking on little girls at school all you are actually good for? Go get a haircut and some fucking jeans, and learn how to talk to women you pathetic fucking piece of virgin garbage.
>>
>>129053606
Shaming sluts and fags is protecting the natural order, and so is the fact your parents enrolled you in a mostly white school. You have no idea how fortunate you are.

Hypersexuailing the young is exactly how society frays. Hippies and their 1969 summer of Love, and now a culture of thottery and being nice to subhumans
>>
>>129054825
Agreed sadly. I grew up in the northeast of the state. Fair amount of spics but could usually ignore them as they were only like 15-20% at most of the school pop.
What school in the cities was it?
>>
File: fag v fat.png (1MB, 1167x641px) Image search: [Google]
fag v fat.png
1MB, 1167x641px
>>129055553
Great River School. Some of my classmates became members of Antifa. Pic from protest, these fags followed me for the whole march staring me down. Kept mocking them and making childish faces.
>>
File: mde.jpg (11KB, 320x220px) Image search: [Google]
mde.jpg
11KB, 320x220px
>>129055110
>Hippies created sexual depravity in 1969.
I've located a teenager.
>>
File: outnumbered (800x600).jpg (266KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
outnumbered (800x600).jpg
266KB, 800x600px
>>129056016
Replying to self. Another pic of protest.
>>
>>129048912

Grew up in deep south state.

Two different setting I was in are as follows:

>High School in the city
>Maybe 6% White
>No real political BS in the school
>amazingly

>School in the country (same state)
>ALL white
>Except 5-6% MAYBE
>ALL teachers based white people
>Male students don't associate with coal burners
>All coal burners literally only hang with each other
>Once you fuck a black guy, you only hang with others of you kind
>Openly racist

desu, I was really not used to it.
Entire family is from the country, but grew up in the city, so it was definitely a culture shock.

But, looking back on it, it was preferable to the daily chimp outs in the city.
>>
>>129056016
Fucking hell that sounds shitty but pretty funny. How recent was that?
I really love this state but I fear the future. I'm going to college in Moorhead and I can see a lot more mudslimes/niggers in the elementary grades or even back home every year. Makes me sad.
>>
>>129054327
I think most teenagers are more interested in wrecking shit than standing for something. Classic 'which came first' scenario. but I think a teen decides he or she wants to be 'radical' and then they shop around for whatever resistance clique offers what they want more...pro-patriotism or anti-patriotism.
While its true that some kids grow up faster than others, we still put them all in one basket, and 'group-thinking' takes over....for instance, again, this place.
>>
>>129048912
Um, it was... okay? Dull but nothing special. I don't really have any intersting stories to tell, we went to the classes, generally six lessons from 8:30 to 14:10, then went home.
>>
File: Solid Snek.gif (170KB, 678x422px) Image search: [Google]
Solid Snek.gif
170KB, 678x422px
>>129056931
Like two months ago. My friend filmed while I interacted. Its funny, one lefty is ignored mostly by the right at a protest, but one person on the right can make a large quantity of liberals freak out by just showing up with a hat on.
>>
File: APhistoryCommonCore1.jpg (189KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
APhistoryCommonCore1.jpg
189KB, 720x960px
>>129048912
Mine was a common core testing ground.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwnnW-DEKXg

This guy was a turbo cuck who made everyone in the school watch him shake his butt to "On the Catwalk" during the morning announcements. He won the 2013 Teacher of the Year award and went on to promote Common Core like no one else. The latter recipient denounced everyone involved. Charb promoted tons of AP courses and now i see common core is intent on stuffing as much commie propaganda into those as possible. He also promoted Prozac to kids and bragged about his time working to develop it.

I'm pretty sure our queen stacy was sucking his dick for her grades. The school was mostly fish eyed, wigger/spic/hick serf people. High School was dumber and more childish than elementary or middle school. That Town, Zillah WA, had a camouflage color sign which makes me think the place was some kind of CIA testing ground they didn't want strangers visiting. Many of the teachers taught us wrong intentionally and set up social situations so the seniors could bully the shit out of the freshmen.
>>
Pretty antisemetic because our town neighbor and rival was predominantly Jewish and wealthy. I.e. At football games our bleachers would be shouting "SEIG HEIL!" And saluting. Everyone also hated the trans kid we had because she fucked with the tradition of girls wear white robes and men wear red at graduation so everyone had to wear red. That and only had 3 black kids and only one acted like it, so All in all pretty based high school. Bonus points for being a comfy small town in New England
>>
>>129057086
I also think it's brutally naive for anyone here to believe that a group of right wing conservatives couldn't possibly become as radical or extreme has a left wing liberal based on....what, hair styles, and associated celebrities?
>>
>>129057657
>shit that never happened
>>
File: patch.jpg (28KB, 355x353px) Image search: [Google]
patch.jpg
28KB, 355x353px
>>129056931
They kept screaming about me being a Nazi(I am) and flipping me off. One came up and focused his camera on the patch on my jacket(pic related). One guy challenged me to a fight on the condition that it was in the middle of the Antifaggot mob.
>>
File: Don_Corneo.png (141KB, 492x732px) Image search: [Google]
Don_Corneo.png
141KB, 492x732px
>>129057326
Dudes keepin it real.
>>
>Literal Jewish school (ORT)
>Muh 6 million in all the Jewish Core (History/Religion/Language)
>No fun allowed because this is a srs schhol.
>>
>>129057540
We watched movies all the time. I watched the race mixing propaganda movie "Remember the Titans" around 14 times in my handful of years there. They made me retake a math class even though i passed it. Our psychology and history teacher was a commie who used group shaming to influence kids. We had tests and quizzes on Hollywood movies. The History tests were memorizing various acronyms of military equipment. Literally a good goy breeding facility.

Look at the APhistory pic i posted in my OP, that's what that cuck Charbanue was shilling for.
>>
>>129057791
Wish I was senpai, you try living next to the Longmeadow Jews. They always use school choice to source blacks from the nearby city. Sneaky fucks
>>
File: image.png (12KB, 640x668px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
12KB, 640x668px
>>129054287
>Pennies all over the school floor
>Not picked up
>>
>>129057540
>>129058259
They had beaners rip out asbestos while school was in session. Clouds of white asbestos would settle over the bus loading and unloading area. None of those tards gave a shit. I'll probably die of mesothelioma thanks to them.
>>
>>129057847
> people who want credit for leaving the house, going to a protest, and making childish faces at the people they disagree with.
Thank you, for wasting time to accomplish nothing, and then share the story as though it's some kind of victory. Classic Nazi.
>>
I went to high school in the rural south. While I was there, the school was 100% white. We had one black kid for one semester, but then he left. There was one kid who was supposedly a gay and a vegan, but he didn't talk much because every time he opened his mouth he was drowned out by the people making fun of how stupid he was. We had girls that were pregnant in all grades, and some had kids already. We all carried pocket knives, and most of us had guns in our trucks, but nobody cared. When I hear about how things are now, it about makes me sick.
>>
>>129048912
For a while it was cool to be a nazi. We would draw swastikas in the wall and do the nazi salute on a daily basis. Then, by the end of school, everyone became a cuck.
>>
>>129057948
Well, looking at the other stories here, we didn't have anything similar. We didn't have racial tensions (I don't think we had people of different nationalities at all, unless you count Jews). We didn't have any kind of politicized education. We didn't have cliques, "in-crowds" or even bullies, really. Well, except that one guy who was supposedly overweight (by American standards he was probably borderline malnourished, lol), and was bullied for it for all 10 years straight. We didn't have any sports to speak of. Didn't have drugs, though some people smoked behind the school corner.

My most vivid memories involve the times we would skip P.E. to go to nearby computer club and play Counter Strike.
>>
>>129057847
Classic. Were any of them actually big or all small pussies
>>129057476
MAGA hat?
>>
File: APhistoryCommonCore.jpg (128KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
APhistoryCommonCore.jpg
128KB, 720x960px
>>129057540
>The Teacher of the Year program is actually a project of the Council of Chief State School Officers (CCSSO), which authored the Common Core Standards and holds their copyright. The Common Core chooses the Teacher of the Year. In the interest of full disclosure shouldn’t these Teachers of the Year disclose that they were spawned from the Common Core each time they star in pro-Common Core commercials, write pro-Common Core op-eds, and lobby legislatures across the country in support of the Common Core? They never do.

>Current National Teacher of the Year, Jeff Charbonneau of Washington, is on paid sabbatical from his teaching obligations at the high school where he worked so that he may travel the country as a spokes-bot for the Common Core.

ALSO the Teacher of the Year award is run by the people who hold the patent to common core. I grew up in Detroit Shill City.

http://eagnews.org/ever-wonder-why-so-many-teachers-of-the-year-support-common-core-heres-why/
>>
>>129048912
>live in Israel
>go to a "technological school"
>study programming and """cyber security"""
>have shoharim(16-18 year olds who are technically in the army and study specific subjects for the army) in school
>a lot of the teachers are lefties
>almost everyone is right wing and nationalist
>laugh at the leftie teachers behind their backs
>feel right at home
>>
>>129058920
dude, your high school sounds like a terrible shit hole.
>>
>school annually placed on lock down because roving swarms of bees came to chill
>kid draws 90 foot dick with used motor oil in main breezeway
>teacher married to another teacher with kids caught fucking students
>black people fist fight over chicken tenders in the lunch hall

One of the most entertaining times of my life. College sucked. Nothing cool ever happened.
>>
>>129048912

So what you're saying is you're newly out of High School and a newfag?

Lurk moar
>>
>>129059333
Well, it wasn't the best school, but there sure as hell wasn't any lefty bullshit going on. One time one of the science teachers said "holiday lights" instead of "Christmas lights" and we did not allow her to continue until she apologized and corrected herself.
>>
>>129059031
no drugs or sports or cliques? now your highschool experience feels oddly sanitized and slightly unusual. probably more wholesome.

>My most vivid memories involve the times we would skip P.E. to go to nearby computer club and play Counter Strike.
Now that's Russian.
>>
>>129048912
The pic is photoshopped
>>
>>129054825
agh what the fuck were you in minneapolis. Half the schools here I just want to fucking burn.
>>
>>129058884
Don't care about your credit faggot. No reason to argue rationally with anarchists. I wanted to bait them into attacking me. I didn't share any of my views with them, they wouldn't listen anyway. Also didn't claim victory, was just having fun at a retarded protest. >>129059285
They were scrawny faggots, niggers, and "women".
>>
Fuck meribro

Reads like literal libshit version of idiocracy
>>
I spent my time playing WoW.

Kind of shame. Years later I found out that a few of them had crushes on me, but never acted upon them.

I didn't care, I had to raid.
>>
File: 1484285254120.gif (1MB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1484285254120.gif
1MB, 680x680px
>>129058322
delet this
>>
>>129051477
Feels bad man, was your Adidas tracksuit not in style?
>>
>>129057476
That's venom snake you fucking dork.
>>
>>129048912
>niggers hated Jews
>Jews hated everyone and only sat with each other
>they would unironically loan each other money with low interest while jacking it up for the goyim
>some whites hated themselves
>some whites memed themselves conquerors
>whites and niggers ganged up on beaners
>beaners didn't act up
>everyone WE WUZ'D in history class
>poos were the nicest people on earth and would give their left arm if you asked
>everyone shared homework
Pretty cool altogether.
>>
>>129059643
man, I think retards getting drowned and 16 year old girls having babies is a bigger problem than what we call the decorations, but that's just a Lefty Liberal for ya.
>>
File: i-know-that-feel.jpg (16KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
i-know-that-feel.jpg
16KB, 500x461px
>>129051477
>>
I actually had /pol/ buddies who we discussed current events everyday at lunch time. This was 4 years ago and I am getting feels right now thinking about it. You know who you were. Thanks for making those last months of high school memorable.
>>
File: ZillahWAhighwaysign.png (671KB, 791x514px) Image search: [Google]
ZillahWAhighwaysign.png
671KB, 791x514px
>>129057540
This sign is damned near impossible to see IRL. It matches the tones of the dirt in the background. Either they really fucked up on the color choice, or they don't want passers by visiting. Most people who've lived there for years didn't even know there was a highway sign like this.
>>
Was called a communist in high school.
Was called a Nazi in college.
Now I just hangout with right leaning libertarians IRL.
>>
File: IMG_0320.jpg (103KB, 750x734px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0320.jpg
103KB, 750x734px
>be me
>night before finals
>didn't study
>still passed
>>
>>129048912
I went to a small school in a farming community. Everyone there was an idiot, and anyone that wasn't leaned right. It was a nice place, very, very minimal leftist brainwashing. I am lucky to have went there.
>>
File: Screenshot_3.jpg (298KB, 1029x643px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_3.jpg
298KB, 1029x643px
>>129059738
Sports are not a big deal in schools here at all. We didn't have a sports team or anything. We had P.E. for two hours a week, and the real sport about it was finding ways to skip it.

Drugs were simply not present). The only substances involved were tobacco and alcohol (mostly beer. Some people were weirdly obsessed with beer probably their way of acting grown up).

Cliques, as I read about them in American schools, simply did not exist. There were people who were friends with each other who would mostly hang out together, but that's all.
>>
>>129060982
>>129059031
>That 0.01%
Everyother school is drug/vodka/semichki/bydlo riddled shitholes?
>>
File: image.jpg (89KB, 890x890px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89KB, 890x890px
>>129060982
I thought you guys weren't communist anymore?
>>
>>129060483

How long ago was this?
>>
File: HomeschoolVsPublicschool.jpg (2MB, 800x4773px) Image search: [Google]
HomeschoolVsPublicschool.jpg
2MB, 800x4773px
>>129060982
Sports were used by the British to keep their colonialists interacting with each other and consuming state propaganda. Stops you from learning about the outside world. K-12 in America is one long extension of childhood. It turns everyone into kiddy brained serfs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeEWPbTad_Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yHYQ__aRkA
>>
>>129048912
We only had 3 or 4 nogs in my class. I was an underachiever and ended up with the same classes as them. They were always loud as fuck and interrupting class but I didn't care at the time because I was a lazy shit. I would hate to see how highschool is these days.
>>
>tfw went to school just before the brainwashing program iniated

>no feminist propqganda
>no tranny gay or other filth activism
>almost evryone is german/a turk (honorary german)
>only fag was mocked ans outcasted
>only nigger in school was with the whitest (platinum blonde ) girl in school reeeeeeeee but to hia credit he was extremely normie extroverted
>beat up turks that acted up , they all respected me afterards
Only downaide i remeber is the filthy sexualization
>literally putting condoma on wood dildos in biology class
>>
>nearly 100% white
>not a single incident of sjw pc ever
>the one black was a gay theater guy
Sure was great.
>>
>>129061203
>Everyother school is drug/vodka/semichki/bydlo riddled shitholes?
Lots of schools were worse, but they were basically the same thing except with more gopniks.
>>129061248
WRONG
>>
>>129059927
>>129059903

I'm always surprised by how many posters are from Minneapolis. I lived there for a while with my wife (we just moved recently). I hated it.

I miss rural Minnesota though.
>>
>>129060982
same here. spot on
>>
>Normal highschool classes
>Automotive classes
>Lax teachers that let us do fuck all on last days before breaks
>Decent cafeteria food
>Based automotive teacher raced a stock car on weekends, let us work on it. PS1 with gran turismo in the tool crib
>Woodworking classes
>Fun Gym classes
>Extra curricular sports of all kinds after school
>Lot's good teachers
>Based grade 10 history teacher focused on Canada's role in WW1/WW2. Barely any holocaust stuff.
>Lot's of entertaining fights
>Fire alarm pullings
>A couple well behaved blacks, and no nigs
>No muslims at all
>No spics at all

Just your standard white high school
>>
File: image.gif (567KB, 300x456px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
567KB, 300x456px
>>129048912
Had a commie Jew classmate in Econ & Government. Would continually trigger him about how communism failed and cracked up the whole class.
>>
>medium sized town in central Florida
>conservative to liberal ratio was about 50:50
>my school was about 70% white, 25% black, 4% Hispanic, and 1% Asian
>most of school (including teachers) were centrist or leaning right
>mfw Republican club had 50 kids in it while Democrat club had like 10
>mfw constant jokes from everyone about infinite genders and triggering
>one exception is the (((Womens Studies))) teacher
>ultimate SJW stereotype
>weighs at least 300 pounds, rainbow hair, communist flag in her classroom, hates men, hates white people, and unironically believes in infinite genders
>day after election her and her small cult of brainwashed students left without telling anyone and attended the women's marches in DC
>mfw she got fired for abandoning her job for a week
>feels good man
>>
>>129059738
>>129061248
>>129061341
Oh, and is it true that in US elementary, middle and high school are like separate things and each time you get assigned to new class with new people?
>>
File: poly10a.php.png (85KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
poly10a.php.png
85KB, 640x400px
>>129048912

This is why I think that /pol/ and other right-wingers put WAY TOO MUCH emphasis on college being the place where kids get indoctrinated.

It's more like they get indoctrinated in K-12, and in college they have the freedom to act out in the disgusting ways we are all familiar with.
>>
its interesting how shitty american high schools are. I'm curious whats the nr1 culprit.
>>
>>129062024
Mostly, yeah.
>>
>>129048912
Upper middle class 90% white suburban school that bussed niggers from the hood in. Now this may come as a surprise but niggers brought the drugs and crime to my school.

I played baseball for 3 years in High Scool and partied a lot.
>>
>>129062024
Yeah, as far as most schools go. You can't drop out of any of them besides highschool. Most of the time you are going to be with the same people from the last school.
>>
Extremely red pilled public school. All niggers and sub humans were shunned and ended up segregating themselves leaving the genetically superior whites to bring the school to new academic heights. Won multiple state competition with the track and wrestling team, which were all white BTW. Had the highest ACT/SAT scores in the state, despite niggers shitting up the average. It was extremely based desu
>>
>>129061594
Its the same reason that southern whites hate blacks the most, exposure. Minnesota is a Marxist stronghold, those who reject it reject it hard.
>>
File: 1466477994440.jpg (29KB, 480x363px) Image search: [Google]
1466477994440.jpg
29KB, 480x363px
>>129062024
The groups of people usually move through together, but yah you get shuffled around a lot within your year. The three are separate. US education is there to produce dumbed down serfs, nothing more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ho7PPR93XJk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eP98ZKt709A&t=2s
>>
>>129062024
Elementary for me was just 1 classroom the whole year with the same people. Middle and highschool had different classes about 45 min each for different subjects.
>>
File: don't buy negro records.jpg (23KB, 236x355px) Image search: [Google]
don't buy negro records.jpg
23KB, 236x355px
>>129062024
I graduated with a bunch of people I went to first grade with (but a bunch more... as you get older your class grows, or changes happen)
>>
>>129048912
>Live in Swedish/Somali enclave of the Midwest.
For fuck's sake. Are Swedes nigger magnets, no matter where they are?
>>
full of spics including a half-spic who looked like Himmler and was /pol/ incarnate 8 years before /pol/ existed
>>
>>129062109
The culprit rhymes with chews.
>>
>>129048912
Only 2 niggers rest mostly white and then chinks everyone did drugs but it was white and pretty good until this year I saw the school and it was filled with niggers
>>
File: 1496853826687.jpg (230KB, 1200x1756px) Image search: [Google]
1496853826687.jpg
230KB, 1200x1756px
>>129048912
>What was your high school like /pol/?
Pretty good actually. I'm super autistic and socially retarded and yet I managed to make my own group of friends and even had some girls interested in me. Since then my life has been in a steady decline.

>How did it influence your political views?
It didn't, at least not in a direct way. Schools in Poland are rather apolitical, and I learned all my views studying history, politics etc. on my own. Internet (and various imageboards, 4chin in particular) was also a big contribution, since I started to browse it pretty early in my life. Talking with different people from different countries gave me a lot of perspective. It also taught me english better than most of school teachers could.
>>
File: CampsNaziJew.jpg (34KB, 509x415px) Image search: [Google]
CampsNaziJew.jpg
34KB, 509x415px
>>129062077
Yes watch my videos on Prussian education and all will be made clear. Kindergarten is there to break your bond with your mother and get you to see the state as a parent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqcK53mBuYE
>>
>>129062024

Well, theirs Elementary, which is 1st-5th

Middle-6th-9th

Highschool- 9th-12th

Each year you get new teachers/classmates etc

But usually your classmates from the previous grade will be with you in the next one, because you know, they passed with you, so your in the same grade.
>>
>>129060982
same here
>>
File: REMOVE.jpg (386KB, 1347x900px) Image search: [Google]
REMOVE.jpg
386KB, 1347x900px
>>129048912
I went to an almost all white school in the American South and loved it. I got caught browsing /k/ at school and they didn't care once they established that I wasn't selling guns online. I took mostly online AP classes my last two years and it was pretty cool. Just played games after I finished a weeks worth of assignments in two days. I played football and that pretty fun, got me into weightlifting. We had a shooting team that I didn't join because they practiced on Sunday, and I had church. But it was still cool that a public school at a marksmanship team. I had friends who got caught with guns in their cars and were given a quiet, serious warning rather than expulsion and charges like the rulebook mandated. Shit there were rednecks who called gay kids fags and told them they were going to burn in hell that didn't get suspended. One even stood up in class during CNN Student news and called Obama a nigger and was just suspended for a couple weeks. Pretty lenient in today's world.

Then my senior year a bunch of mexishits started coming in and not speaking fucking english. Like 20 of them I think. Other than that, it was cool. Made good friends and networked well with the teachers. Helped me get a few jobs after I graduated in 2014.

All in all, bretty fuckin good. Thats what Homogeny and whites do for a school. Improves it drastically.
>>
>catholic private school
>100% white
>Everyone is centrist except me and maybe 2 other kids
>history teacher is a commie
>liberal priests, they allow gays and want gypsies to come to the school
>1 trans but not in my generation
>1 antifa brainwashing the "cool" guys, i'm redpilling as much as i can.
>Most of the girls are conservatives(except some hoes)
>The boys are just messed up (drugs, alcohol and tobacco)
The antifa kid wants to punch me for unkronically being a nazi, Having a lot of fun
>>
>>129055110
It began in late Rome you Jaloppi
>>
>>129048912
I hated my school. My teachers would tell me something, I'd believe the opposite.
>>
>>129048912
I dropped out in 9th grade, I'm a waste of life.
>>
>>129062800

May I ask what state, if you don't mind that is.

Louisiana here. Sounds very similar.
>>
File: merchant19.jpg (95KB, 566x622px) Image search: [Google]
merchant19.jpg
95KB, 566x622px
>>129055101
you realize that's a meme?
>>
File: 1491722619731.png (175KB, 384x390px) Image search: [Google]
1491722619731.png
175KB, 384x390px
>>129048912
>be a 7y old vodkanigger
>move to spain because father engeneer and mother doctor so we can get visas easy
>get a reputation as werido because did not speak the language
>start getting bullied
>cut class
>at some point ended up going to school 2 days per month(this was like one semester, in total i had like 7 days of atendance).
>still somehow was able to pass the tests
>be 13, start growing much faster than my peers
>im a head taller than most seniors
>a guy tries to fuck with me, almost kill him the beating, get expelled for a week
>parents complained for a long time about people bullying me, shchool did not do shit, now because of the fight they fearing a lawsuit come back a week later, took it as a small vacation, no one fucks with me any more
>be 17, parents win greencard for usa
>move to murica
>6'3 200 pounds because lifting now
>no one dares to fuck with me because scary vodkanigger kid who looks angry all the time
>finish my last 2 years of HS in murica
>learn the language
>preatty much everything was uneventful
>almost all conflict i had it ended because people where afraid of me
>be 20 now
>joining the army soon
highschool was ok
>still in contact with certain teacher i had
>usually i get along better with teachers than students...
>never had GF, hold hands with someone other than a family member...
>kissles virgin.
i guess being 6'3 and fit does not help when you are an autistic 14/88
>>
>>129048912

> We have three classes in high school / lycée, seconde, première and terminale (in chronological order)
> In second, I was a timid autistic kid with almost no friends
> I became an alcoholic and a far right activist in première; started to come less and less to school and when I did, I was often drunk or had a bruised face
> My last year was catastrophic in terms of grade as I was absent most of the time; I think I has the worst grades of the class but didn't even checked the transcripts
> I still got my high school diploma with honours without opening a single textbook because I have a triple-digit IQ
> Everybody thought I was clinically nuts
> To be fair, I still had a few colleagues who would have lunch with me and friends from middle school but was an outsider overall
> But the worst thing was that I had a very severe acne problem; beyond all other things, this seriously fucked up these years
> Of course I didn't get any girl; but I lost my virginity to a prostitute because I wanted to know how sex feels
>>
look at all you ameifats with non white days your education system makes me lough. my high school was pretty cool no fancy non white day or non whites or shit like that i had some friends we were sort of a hobby nazis back than it was for the lols really no teacher got triggered some of them even found it funny and i'm don't talking like slight joke it were the staff that get you hate crime fines in Britain and Germany
>>
High school was gay. Too many degenerates and cucks. I went to a Catholic school, it was next to a mosque and mudslimes attended my school. Had to wear uniforms too. Not many nights nogs though. Lot of wiggers and other white degenerate types. My mate's and I would cause a lot of trouble. We would sneak into the auditorium and mess with things. I pushed a projector down some step's and broke it. We keked pretty hard at that. In English class we had to read (((night))), and we would turn the book upside down, and piss the teacher off. I also tricked a kid into thinking a bird shit on his head, his reaction was priceless.
>>
>>129048912
I would of loved that school for one reason. I could shit talk so much and if they try and pull any bullshit I'll pull my Native American card on their ass. Shuts them up real fucking fast and turns them into apologetic pussies

I had it happen working at target

Said to a coworker that Indians space out too sucking much so sorry if My minds wandering. She called me a racist and said I'll pretend I didn't hear that. Told her what I was and she started stuttering like Jimmy from South Park trying to apologize
>>
My teachers were left wing but we never had stuff stuffed down our throats. Loads of Jews at my school, not really any different to other students, maybe a bit more neurotic on average. I'm still friends with many of them.

The problem was the curriculum. Especially English and and History. There was absolutely no effort for us to understand English history whatsoever, and we studied the rise of Hitler in great depth for 2 whole years if I recall correctly, once in Year 9 and again in Year 11. We studied the African American civil rights movement, the Russian Revolution, the Irish Independence movement, the slave trade, but nothing about Alfred, 1066, Magna Carta, the reformation (we did a bit about Henry VIII but only bullshit soap opera shit), the Elizabethans, Civil War, Glorious revolution etc. English history is fucking great but I only learnt about it in university. I wouldn't even mind if they only taught us the bad shit we did, at least teach us something about our own history.

We wouldn't allow ourselves to be fucked by the government so much if we knew that England was known as the bastion of liberty in Europe for hundreds of years. Now it's Oceania.
>>
>>129062439
>>129062441
>>129062681
I see. Sort of similar to what we had but not quite. We had the same class for all 10 years, with people coming and going of course, but by default you stay with the same people through the whole school. All of it in the same building too. Elementary (first 3 years) was kind of separate, because we stayed in the same classroom with the same teacher. Starting with grade 5 (grade 3 was followed by grade 5. Difficult to explain to non-communists) we got the new teacher in charge of our class, and started going all over the school to different classes with different teachers. Middle school and high school were the same thing, no transition between them.

Also 95% of teachers were female.
>>
>>129048912
Lots of kids legitimately thought I was a wizard because of my obsession with paranormal shit.
>>
Talk me a lot about race since it was 30 black 30 white 30 Hispanic and ~10 Asian
>>
>>129060491
I don't think you understood me correctly. The guy was not mentally disabled, he was just a faggot and a vegan. He was not physically drowned, he was just spoken over anytime he tried to make leftist points. 16 year old girls having babies is a big problem, I agree. But they were about 3-5% of the school, so it isn't like it was excessively common.
>>
File: pill 02.jpg (3KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
pill 02.jpg
3KB, 150x150px
>>129048912
First high school:

>rural
>some liberals
>everyone mostly silent about politics till 2015 attacks
>some people say "they're not all the same"

Second high school

>elite
>urban
>everyone who speaks is brainwashed into the liberal/SJW model
>cannot express dissent
>class debates are 1 vs 24
>geography teacher shows us videos of al-jazeera (unironically)
>history teacher tells us "all RAF pilots weren't British white males"
>some queer LGBTQI+ apache helicopter takes 1 (one) hour out of geo class to teach us about his degeneracy
>adult gay association groups takes 2 (two) hours out of geo class to do the same
>when more terrorist attacks occur, everyone says "not all muslims..." " diversity" muh tolerance"
>girls acting like Trump victory is the apocalypse
>get the usual "Le Pen is racist" BS
>surprisingly when I left everyone was more quiet after terror attacks

The students at my second high school are most likely tomorrow's elites.
My country is being cucked in a huge bukkake.
>>
>>129063360
I was in northeastern NC. South is God's land, imo.
>>
Graduated in the 80s. My HS is in books highlighted as the epitome of a 1950s American High School. Graduating class of 220 and two blacks. A majority of the graduates went on to be very successful and some famous—Miss New York, movie appearance, Emmy-winning producers, scientists, doctors and /pol/ contributors.
>>
>>129065218

Nothing, NOTHING better than the South.

People used to come to shool with their shotguns in the back of their trucks, etc, because they'd go hunt after school and stuff to that extent.

Teachers knew, and even they said themselves, that they used to do the same thing while they were in HS, so yeah, based.
>>
>>129065556
I had teachers who hinted that they kept handguns in their cars and stuff. All in all man, its pretty based down here. I dig it a lot. When I went out to Utah and Cali people didn't get it at all and I gave up trying to explain it. Glad to be back in NC.
>>
>>129048912
>be urbanite
>go to suburban school
>only kids who were nice to me were minorities,alts, and gays
>the rest of school was pop cucked
>minority friends were the cool kids
>get pass
>befriend the nerdiest nerds cause muh innawebs lulz
>we bypass sec on all lab comps instal chat progs rename files as calculator ski free change icons etc
>sports dicks respect us

I was/am an edge lord still but views are still centrist based.

race and gender are the least of our problems
and we should work on working together without
getting triggered.
>>
>>129049306
I would have told all I was leftist, just to keep my peace.
This is what I did with feminism at school in Austria. I was the best feminist ever. Trust me. No, for real. And after school... I was all back to normal. I even graduated high school and am a student now. And the teachers still think of me as the fighter for the freedom of all women, hilarious.
>>
>decent school in a small town
>from minorities we had couple muzzies, couple serbs, not much else
>anti-private school propaganda constantly on the menu
>free condom day
>LGBT lecture by two (((sociologists))))
>told them we hate fags because of the fucking parades and that if they'd just act like normal people,
we'd be okay with them
>never punished or anything
>heard all the "women are oppressed" talking points in (((sociology))) class,
but teacher allowed open debate about it so it wasn't that bad
>had to do assignments on race and drugs and such in psychology class
>teacher was actually a religious nut who would play us rocknroll records and tell us its all satanic shit
>did an assignment called "racism is not a bad thing"
>showcased that nobel prize guy that talked about how niggers are better at sports
>quoted mein kampf
>got a B
>>
>>129065867

They don't understand. I'd never move out of the south.

I couldn't stand being somewhere like commiefornia or some other liberal hell hole.

I'm still pissed how they took down our confederate monuments. Feels bad
>>
>>129048912
>it was generally ordinary tier cucked, imagine a mix of west and east system, ofc no america tier bullshit
>was from a conservative upper middle class rural family
>normal kid, but always stood out, was quirky
>very intelligent but also lazy af, never made an effort in my life
>started with all the regular conservative life
>act exactly as conservative family did, conservative bluepilled normie tier politics, church going
>take everything for granted, have friends, sympathies, hang out, normal tier shit
>have a spark, a hint that things are maybe wrong, but its still hidden deep within and think the world is normal
>a bunch of trends come and go by as usual
>one of them was popularity of lord of the rings
>as i was intellectual curious type, loved to read since very small, was always looking for more to know
>look up that guy tolkien and read about him
>once it randomly comes up that he used to be a traditionalist catholic, i was surprised about a discovery that somehting like that exists
>that was the moment i entered the rabbit hole
>next thing i went down and down and down
>it all crashed my head like a boulder and i noticed shit i was taking for granted and ignoring before
>seeing the transformation from an old fashioned (ish) village to a modern semiurbanized shithole
>socialists and refugees turning the landscape and society from a rural arcadia into a stereotypic pic about retarded east europeans, just with ugly people with balkan shit genetics
>in primary i was the only native guy in my class, rest were all immigrants from less developed croatian-ethnic areas
>high school were kids of a billion different ethnic origins, but completely unnoticable, all speaking cro and nationals in the country
>not allowed to speak my language but forced into speaking normative novoshtokavian everywhere public
>if you expressed your culture instead of their you would publicly be made fun of and ostracized
>>
Graduated in late 2000s in a small town outside of the capital in basically the Texas of Canada. 100% white. We had someone at school who's nickname was literally "nigger" because he had the darkest skin, everyone was on drugs and no one gave a shit. Good times
>>
>>129048912
i hated school so i dropped out and got a ged
>>
>>129059031
so accurate,same here
>>
>>129058920
>I went to high school in the rural south. While I was there, the school was 100% white. We had one black kid for one semester, but then he left. There was one kid who was supposedly a gay and a vegan, but he didn't talk much because every time he opened his mouth he was drowned out by the people making fun of how stupid he was. We had girls that were pregnant in all grades, and some had kids already. We all carried pocket knives, and most of us had guns in our trucks, but nobody cared. When I hear about how things are now, it about makes me sick.
Kek! Sounds like the typical southern American school. Inbred whites with levels of intelligence of a nigger.
>>
>High school in North Florida during early 2000s
>Emo is what the cool kids do; hipster movement just being born
>All the cool kids are libtards
>Only libertarian kid in a sea of libtards, yet fit in because not a complete social retard
>History teacher is English guy, spend time in his room, introduces me to fascism/basic redpills about women, society
>By senior year totally check out from school and my peers, go to university
>University libtards are 1000 times worse than the libtards I went to high school with, my fascism and racism kicks into overdrive
>>
>>129066715
>after seeing all the shit that we all know i have been pretty much blackpilled af about the world
>if there is anything i could describe myself it would be reactionary, but only thing i believe in was immense hatred for literally everything modern

but there is one thing about the schools it was that everyone,
but literally everyone
was stupid af
i mean REALLY REALLY stupid
so fucking stupid, ignorant and shoving their retarded uninformed incorrect adolescent opinions everywhere, i wanted to kill myself every second there
only way i survived is that i was constantly heavily sarcastic and occasionally drunk, skipping classes

still when i see how much of drug taking whores girls are it fills me with depression because they are all good people sacrificed at the molochs altar of modernity
>>
I went to a fairly poor school, so it was like half maori, they all thought they were niggers, fucking walked around playing rap. about half the white kids were normal, and then there were maybe 15 skinheads, sixteen if you included myself. We behaved like your average skin, and people let us do our stuff, although we did get white laces and armbands banned at the school, and they were going to mandate that students had to have hair. the 2 juden at the school were greedy kikes, they'd pick up 5 cent coins of the ground when they saw them, and just generally be up tight about money. one of the bastards was gay and had a thing for nazis, he naver stopped hiring on us, even though our motto was no fags, no niggers, no Jews, white power.
we smashed him so many times.
our skin gang got disbanded after we left school, I got a alright job, and grew some hair, the jewish fag renounced judaism, and got back into the closet. the libshits that went there live off of the benefit and are your typical Starbucks Marxist, they think there are Nazis everywhere and want to install communism, even though in an actual revolution they would be up against the wall.
>>
>>129067643

>Early 2000s Florida
>Emo time
>Wew lad
>>
>>129067828

Reminds me of how exactly I was

HEAVILY SARCASTIC

Niggers never understood it, it was great.
>>
>>129067828
same
>>
>>129067911

That's what the deal was, nigger
>>
>>129062904
i love it when ppl comment on high school threads and they still in high school
>>
>>129048912
Jesus, I'm too old for this faggotry.
In my prep school, we had one darky, who got expelled after he made a knife in metalwork and stabbed someone.
At proper school, we had a couple of indians (some relations of Fieldmarshal Montgomery), but that was it for ethnics.
We were just starting to go co-ed in the 6th form. 800 boys, and 40 girls.
Boys were boys. Sure there was some faggotry, as much amongst the teachers as anything. Usually the clergy. My prep school vicar (also the scoutmaster and swimming instructor) was known as 'the gay crusador', everyone knew he was a nonce, and kids stayed out of his clutches unless they were tending to queer.
He was busted for the biggest cp collection in the UK. He kept it in a secret room in his mansion, the coppers only found it when they searched his estate, one went to the bathroom, hung his coat up on a hook, it opened the secret door.
Happy days though.
>>
>>129068377
he is not kidding about church related types
they are all pussified liberals who would make any decent person sick

i close my eyes sometimes hoping that i will wake up as a pole but unfortunately nothing happens
>>
>>129068375

Yeah, just brings back hell of alot of memories. I remember the time very well. Wasn't emo, but was into P!ATD, FOB, etc.

Negroid.
>>
>>129048912
I'm only 24 and I remember when it used to be LGB. Like i'm gonna ever waste space remembering more than 3-4 letters.

My high school was pretty good actually. It was just 5 mins from where I live and I live in a 98% white commuter village. Not that it would have been a big deal otherwise since I actually haven't met an ethnic minority who hasn't assimilated in to British culture where I live. I guess it's because where I am doesn't get many fresh immigrants so they're all descendents of Imperial/colonial periods.

There was none of this LGBT ect shit. The biggest mention it got was in the once per 6 months sex-education classes we had and it amounted to "Some people are gay. That's fine. Some people aren't. That's fine too".

>Every class was just what you'd expect it to be.
>Maths taught number shit and English taught the English language and literacy.
>History taught British history which included the slave trade but it wasn't a bitch and moan topic, it was "what were the effects of this" i.e British power and population displacement.
>Turns out Sri Lankan people are good at picking tea
>There was one very campy gay kid who didn't seem to even think he was trans but wanted to use the girls bathroom cus he was 'in with them' or some shit. Lisp, called people darling. People just ignored him mostly.
>I'd actually describe everything about my school as 'normal' desu, graduated in 2007.
>My Sixth Form College was also normal. Got A-levels.
>My University was also very normal. Did a Geography course so there was none of this social equality fuckery. Very much just cause/effect/event stuff when covering a human geography module.

I guess how normal my school was is why it makes me question in the UK when I see some SJW shit, "Nah, that can't be real. Gotta be exaggerated". Tbh my parents being very open/honest, answering questions and watching the news on TV influenced me politically more than anything. That and my actual degree.
>>
>>129048912
hs was pretty boring. I started in 2008 and was big on Obama, but by the end I was an apathetic libertarian. I turned right-wing gradually after that.
>>
>>129048912
I was in high-school and I beat up this nerd for studying in the library for a test so I beat his ass after school and the principal called the cops I went to a youth detention faciility and had to do high-school there.

SHIT IS FUCKED
>>
>>129069153
i remember your fucking thread
youre a nasty person who deserves what you got
>>
File: 1496344609859.jpg (620KB, 708x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1496344609859.jpg
620KB, 708x1000px
>socialist teacher history class
>talking about ancient Athens
>Talking about back a system they had where a rich guy would pay for a play or boat and the city would suck his dick making him statues and shit
>She would always blame the rich for everything
>At one point she says we should force the rich to do things like that
>I just ignore the socialist propaganda
>Everyone in my school would make fun of her
>She also talked daily with a cunt from the commie youth
Another teacher also a socialist but 8/10 milf
>Learning about the Russian Revolution
>Starts the class describing the events moving her hand trying to look like Lenin ?
>She would talk about the Bolshevik in such nice words
>Honestly she looked turned on
>Went on about how amazing USSR was never mentioning stuff like Gulags
If I was a retard I would have become a full on Communist just watching her talk
>>
>>129068620
>A secret cp hidden room accessed from a coat hook.

Kinda glad I didn't go to a Catholic school :L
>>
>>129068963
>sex-education classes
Our sex education was
'AIDS means anally injected death sentence. You'll be okay if you stick with a woman, unless you really go into fourth gear. And if you flick your dick round every corner, you'll get knob rot.'
This was when AIDS was just discovered. Short, to the point, and true.
>>
>>129069476
This was high Anglican.
>>
>>129066839
I was going to reply with some argument, but then I saw your flag.
>>
>>129069966
sex ed as a concept is a fucking sick and disgusting ultraliberal propaganda tho
its not surprise tho seeing what people are like today
>>
>>129069449
You were lucky, we got Yeltsin-era history textbooks in middle school, and the constant over-dramatic whining in them about Stalin-Beria-Gulag was annoying as fuck. Funny how that stuff started to disappear later on.
>>129069561
Now that I realize it, we probably never had a sex education class at all.
>>
File: 1496031832003.gif (458KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1496031832003.gif
458KB, 256x256px
>>129060703
>a picture of the town looks just like the real colors of the town
>dog, some paranoia is good but this is just pants on head tier
but i will concede that there probably are entire towns run as CIA psyops
>>
File: bort1.jpg (20KB, 472x315px) Image search: [Google]
bort1.jpg
20KB, 472x315px
>>129048912

I didn't go to school very often, spent most of the day playing Medal of Honor and Counter Strike at home with my buddies.
>>
>>129070143
Well it kinda isn't if it's just... normal.

Basic 1-2 hour seminar. This is the biology of sex. This is child birth. Gtfo my class room.

Fuck, they even had the biology teacher teach ours, no time wasted on guest speakers preaching shit.

Wtf kind of shit-fest is Croatian sex ed to have hurt you so bad?
>>
>>129048912
I gotsuspended multiples Times for calling girls sluts and picking up fights with everyone very easily
Guess what ? The director always defended The black/arab students even when they throwed the first hit and one time a girl called me an antisemite even though I never mentioned her being a jewess and they get away with this
>>
>>129048912
Traditional Catholic church.
ironically full of sluts and degenerates.
The rich "cool" guys were fucking cancer.
>>
>>129070945
Ours was like if you don't wear condoms this [insert picture of awful STD] will happen to you it does get the point across
>>
>>129048912
I left school almost 11 years ago now so the liberal indoctrination hadn't begun yet thank god. No real politics to speak of, nobody cared about that stuff, although Tony Blair visited our school once for some reason. The school had darkies but was mostly white although it's basically the fucking congo nowadays.

Was a pretty rough school, plenty of fights and stuff like that and when we'd get bored of fighting eachother we fought with another school that was round the corner. One kid got stabbed once but aside from that it was just kid fights where you get a black eye or a bloody nose but nobody really gets hurt. Good times.
>>
File: ROBILLARD-DANIEL.jpg (13KB, 172x228px) Image search: [Google]
ROBILLARD-DANIEL.jpg
13KB, 172x228px
>>129070365
>a picture of the town looks just like the real colors of the town

What? I'm saying that sign is camo as fuck IRL. It's impossible to see. No one from that town even knows it's there. It shows up much better in the pic, but IRL it's camo as fuck.

Also I'm pretty sure the giant cinder block gyms are used as ritual traumatizing chambers. The PE teacher was a raging manlet who would play games with the kids, and smash kids in the nuts with balls and laugh. Would always stack the older against the younger. His right hand dick sucker TA would bully and abuse people in the locker room and never get in trouble for it. They do it in those giant Gyms so the parents can't see what's going on. This guy would call the police on kids for raising their voice at him.
>>
>>129069153
Holy shit I thought that was a shitpost/slide thread. Wow not even my fucking gay satanic serial killar half brother is that retarded and he mugged someone to pay for a ride to his anger management class.
>>
>>129071339
Yeah I mean, general health and safety on to how not to get an STD or have your dick fall off was pretty good.

Also, use a condom so you don't get aids like this guy.
>>
>>129048912
>beated fags with friends
>almost everybody hated jews except solcu (commie) teachers and psuedo-intellectual students

FeelsGoodMan
>>
File: Ant.jpg (213KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
Ant.jpg
213KB, 560x560px
>>129070365
>there probably are entire towns run as CIA psyops

One of my work buddies said there was a scandal in Royal City WA where the kids were made to wear skimpy clothing. They were exposed to oversexualized propganda. A bunch of the teachers were caught didling the kids and a film crew guy for the football team killed himself when they found tapes he took of the kids showering. I think eastern WA is some kind of testing area. This doc goes into detail about the various corporations that target rural for their gullibility and malleability.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mr-aEtJVVdk
>>
>>129072007
Fucking lucky roach
Once I called a guy wearing a bracelet a fag and the teacher banned me from the course for it
>>
>>129059031
Did you live in the twilight zone or something?
>>
>>129059554
Where did you live?
>>
>>129048912
I had a much better High School life than grade school life, surprisingly.

I went to a HS where I knew absolutely no-one, and got to start 100% fresh. It was amazing.

I even had a HS sweetheart who stabbed me in the back after HS graduation, but it was still fond memories. We were both weebs, went to conventions in couples cosplay...it was a good time.
>>
>>129060982
So there where no chads/stacies/betas/normies? Everyone was just people? Also what year did you go to school?
>>
>>129048912
>small town highschool in lombardy, northern italy
>heavily christian oriented
>during ww2 history class everyone was making fun of the jews and jokingly being pro nazi

you probably get the idea
>>
>>129048912
How to cure autism:

>be me
>highschooler, in shape, about average looking but has no fashion sense
>hang out with really pretty girl every day
>be to socially retarded to make a move on her
>drop spaghetti at least 2ce a week
>she still hangs out with me
>always nice to me
>flirt a bit sometimes but to autistic to pick up on it until years later
>Be happiest man on earth because this girl makes my mood shoot up just be being in the same room.
>kick myself everyday for not asking her out
>dumb excuses for not asking her out like "to good for me" or "She's a grade-A student I barely get Cs" or "I dont wanna drag her down since I'm a loser"

>shortly after high school was over
>she moved out of state
>she texts me
>"Hey anon be honest with me, do you think I'm ugly?"
>wat.jpg
>"no? Your one of the prettiest girls in my life"
>"but anon how come you never asked me out? I liked you and I still do but it's kinda late now. I always figured there was something wrong with me so you wouldn't ask me"
>spend rest of life knowing my own autism cockblocked me from scoring the woman I loved and wanted to be around for my whole life
>Spend 2 years closely studying social interactions so I can disguise myself as a human being from now on
>know that even though I have the skills to handle it now, I can never, ever go back and fix my mistake

>consider suicide ~1ce a week because I know I'll never get that feeling of pure joy and childish affection I had for her again.

Sorry for blogposting, I can't help but remember my high school experience whenever it's brought up. I want to die, legit.
>>
>>129074683
Can I reborn in your village ?
>>
File: 5.png (440KB, 472x688px) Image search: [Google]
5.png
440KB, 472x688px
>>129048912
I don't about any of you but I didn't care about politics much or race issues for that matter after high school when Merkel starting to open the floodgates after the world cup I'm starting to care more about then later the Paris and the Cologne attack happen I'm starting to have a reality check
>>
My school experience

>Normies with no real opinions
>Some of the girls over time become feministish
>Have free class debates albeit ones where the girls respond to my points with "you.. can't... say that"
>No one can articulate opposition to my views because the only ones that care are 3 retarded feminists
>General apathy to everything
>Create 5 person national socialist squad
>Graduate 2 weeks ago in boredom

Man it's boring to live in a country where no one gives a shit about anything.
>>
>>129074727
Just enjoy the memories and move on. It's all you can do.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>129048912
Lived outside of Chicago for highschool so I kinda got to peek into a few different schools

>out here the cultures between highschools is notably dynamic; you can tell someone's school just by looking at them
>some people beat up kids from the other schools
>in my tucked away suburb it was maybe 74% white? Most of the ethnic groups around us kept each other separated
>three major groups, blacks who escaped the inner city, first generation Mexicans, and locally born whites
>my school is super far right even tho in a dem region; still had an LGBT club that I was kicked out of for being straight
>they were disbanded almost immediately for conspiracy against the city
>someone tried to start a bible-study but it turned into a cult and ended similarly
>most of the right-wingers were fucking retarded and my leftist family was stupid at the time so growing up I didn't fall into the spectrum at all
>ended up falling for the anarchism meme but took it a step farther with existentialist philosophy
>eventually settled near the libertarian right with a niche group of the school's "beloved-nerd-clique" and abandoned politics altogether for religious and occupational studies

>fuk after that I logged on to this everlasting nightmare
>>
>>129048912

> Be me, poor trash Irish Catholic.
> Go to large public high school in the Chicago Public School system.
> 40% Mexican, 40% Puerto Rican, 10% Black, 10% Others.
> Science books so out of date they cover theories on how we will someday catch them Ruskies and put a space satellite up in orbit to.
> Majority of white girls date hispanic dudes at school, and nothing of value was lost.
> Majority of whites try and wigger it up to be accepted by the browns and blacks... Treated like bitches.
> Irish and Slavs know they are not white, but the fucking line has to be somewhere on who constitutes a fucking human being in the middle of such a shit show that should be a 3rd world nation.
> Learn first hand, from watching union 'fuck these kids' teachers complete indifference toward actually educating, as they wine of their amount of education compared to their pay and benefits. Never once speak on the actual level of work they do, or even more unspeakable the actual results of it.
> By passing through the gates of Hell, I see exactly how Marxist Regressivsm will kill us all, white or not.
> Graduate, go to Army, because, paycheck, food, and roof over head. Educate self, and also earn degree.
> Leave Chicago to rural area of the Pacific Northwest... Hoping to be able to pass for 'white enough' and make a place for me and my family.
> Obama elected... Watch eight years of making the U.S. a national sized Chicago Public School system project play out.
> Still end every night with prayer of 'Please God, let their be a nuclear exchange.'
>>
>>129069153
>>>129048912 (OP)
>I was in high-school and I beat up this nerd for studying in the library for a test so I beat his ass after school and the principal called the cops I went to a youth detention faciility and had to do high-school there.
>SHIT IS FUCKED
Kek! Biff is back. Shouldn't you be washing some kikes car or something?
>>
>>129075491
>Irish and slavs know they are not white

what
>>
>>129074727
Are you over 18?
$75 bus ticket to Texas
$200 decent motel room for couple days
$15 Uber
$75 take her out for dinner and a movie

Only you are stopping you. Do it, ANON
>>
>>129063402
Your going about it wrong, unlike 90% of this board, you sound like you actually look attractive. Just get a tinder account and you will be own your way.
>(Pro tip, all women are whores, so if you wanted a traditional woman, then sorry)
>>
File: 1488812888771.jpg (122KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488812888771.jpg
122KB, 1280x720px
>>129056702
Everybody can already tell you're "replying to self", just fyi.
Welcome to pol, friend. Sorry about your troubles.
>>
>>129074727
you're idealising it. One-itis. You might have hooked up, and fucked it all up anyway. If you've really cured yourself, you can find someone else. The only reason it seems so perfect is that you never went for it. So stop obsessing about the perfect life that you wouldn't have anyway, and get on with the one you have.
>>
>Live in one of the few remaining white areas of the UK
>Literally one black guy at the whole school (out of 700 pupils), maybe 3-4 asians and 10-15 eastern europeans
>I was a popular normie in all of the sports teams (even captained some of them)
>what went wrong?
>>
File: vWqbS9Q.jpg (33KB, 349x356px) Image search: [Google]
vWqbS9Q.jpg
33KB, 349x356px
>>129048912
It was like a 3 year long vacation.There were like 2 blacks in my highschool, they were pretty tame.
My class was mostly girls so it sucked in the sense that for three years I didn't have a male group of friends. Anyway, had sex with lots of staceys during those 3 years so it leveled out. Also, PE class, my dick would hurt from those hour and half long boners. It was pretty gud
>>
File: CavemanSpongebob.png (222KB, 2075x1064px) Image search: [Google]
CavemanSpongebob.png
222KB, 2075x1064px
>>129075063
>>
>>129074727
>>>129048912 (OP)
>How to cure autism:
>>be me
>>highschooler, in shape, about average looking but has no fashion sense
>>hang out with really pretty girl every day
>>be to socially retarded to make a move on her
>>drop spaghetti at least 2ce a week
>>she still hangs out with me
>>always nice to me
>>flirt a bit sometimes but to autistic to pick up on it until years later
>>Be happiest man on earth because this girl makes my mood shoot up just be being in the same room.
>>kick myself everyday for not asking her out
>>dumb excuses for not asking her out like "to good for me" or "She's a grade-A student I barely get Cs" or "I dont wanna drag her down since I'm a loser"
>>shortly after high school was over
>>she moved out of state
>>she texts me
>>"Hey anon be honest with me, do you think I'm ugly?"
>>wat.jpg
>>"no? Your one of the prettiest girls in my life"
>>"but anon how come you never asked me out? I liked you and I still do but it's kinda late now. I always figured there was something wrong with me so you wouldn't ask me"
>>spend rest of life knowing my own autism cockblocked me from scoring the woman I loved and wanted to be around for my whole life
>>Spend 2 years closely studying social interactions so I can disguise myself as a human being from now on
>>know that even though I have the skills to handle it now, I can never, ever go back and fix my mistake
>>consider suicide ~1ce a week because I know I'll never get that feeling of pure joy and childish affection I had for her again.
>Sorry for blogposting, I can't help but remember my high school experience whenever it's brought up. I want to die, legit.
You'll meet someone new. I've passed up many women due to life situations. One thing I've learned, you get over it, and there's always a woman around the corner.
>>
>>129074727
Go after her....?
>>
>>129075067
Many of my lady friends turned feminist-ish. I blame the cucks who infested the hardcore/alternative metal scene. They really cucked a lot of once cool people. I hardly associate with them anymore.
>>
>>129077028
>not breeding her good right fucking now
what a fag
>>
File: token_2.png (82KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
token_2.png
82KB, 256x256px
>>129075884
I took her out when she was in town about 3 years after she moved, but the truth is neither of us are the same person anymore and it just didn't work out.
>>129076051
You know I've thought about that and your absolutely right, but it's not so much the regret of "oh it could have been perfect" it's that childish affection. I can say, with certainty, that I will never feel that feeling again because I'm to wise to most women's tricks. You may have never felt that feeling before, some haven't, but anyone who knows what I mean will know the pure joy of it. Being deprived of that pure joy after getting it for free for a few years is emotionally devastating.
>>
>>129048912
>Small-town Alberta
>Social Studies teacher was Mormon
>Was friends with a holocaust denier who actually got decent grades in the class but was an edge-fag, liked nu metal
>I would talk about the UN was toothless and how the world government was a bad idea, got the highest grades in that class in my school district and won a scholarship
>Had a really good relationship with my teacher, used him as a job reference later, I believe to this day he was secretly trying to redpill us

>2 black kids in the whole school, took the bus with them
>One was cool, his parents were strict and well-off
>Other one was gutter trash and degenerate
>Hot girl who took the bus with us made out with the degenerate because she wanted to know what kissing a black guy is like

>Played football, went to parties in the middle of nowhere (took an hour to drive to the houses)
>Basically a normie but with no GF, there was a girl who liked me but I didn't like her back, the girl I liked was taken but I would flirt with her all French class (getting a C+ as a result)
>Got Salutorian anyways
>She got fat after high school
>I got more fit after high school and saw her at a store a couple years later, she said I look amazing

Just a few slices of my life that are somewhat relevant.
>>
File: StructureOfTheUniverse.jpg (237KB, 1280x1087px) Image search: [Google]
StructureOfTheUniverse.jpg
237KB, 1280x1087px
>>129077672
The skater>emo>scene>hardcore faggots need to be used as target practice. You're right, they corrupted a ton of good white kids.
>>
>>129048912
>write SAT equivalent after one semester
>it's used separately in admission
>get a score so good my grades wouldn't top it if I got them all perfect from then on
>take it all very, very easy, mess around and skip
>>
>>129078262
>>>129077028 (You)
>>not breeding her good right fucking now
>what a fag
But you're Mexican, that makes you sub-human, and your opinions irrelevant. Go make tacos and rice, beaner.
>>
>>129079605
I like how the map of the universe looks like the inside of a brain
>>
>>129062615
>socially retarded
>had some girls interested in me

Haha, that remind me of my 7th grade

>be me
>the only metalhead in the class
>leather jacket, long hair, black jeans, military boots and sheit
>a white crow basically, among the hip hop, house and pop crowd
>have my own circle
>constant banters and shittalks with everyone
>fight some overly confident fuckheads
>classmates decide it's better to leave me alone rather than fight
>well good, assholes
>girls see it, but out of fear decide not to talk to me in any way
>have two of the two to confess their crush on me in ICQ later
>tell them sorry, already have a gf
>hate me afterwards

one of them was probably the kindest and sweetest of all, like really. frankly I still regret I didn't dump my gf back then to date her instead. we'd be together still, probably married. and now she's engaged to someone else

fuck
>>
>>129079861
Right!? What if we are a particle in a giant organism?
>>
>>129079829
Nigga this is like all like 5 or 6 years ago I don't even know where I would find her.
>>
>>129048912
>be me
>16ish in Bulgarian high school
>have a Russian teacher
>she red pills everyone on the Jews and how they run the banks, started the (((Bolshevik))) revolution, etc
>"No Jews died on 9/11, think about that." and shit like that

Bulgaria ain't so bad.
>>
>>129075892
mah man, im not interested.
when i turned like 18 i quit interest in sex, idk why.
maybe it was because i realized how every woman is a whore.
then i kinda got this more mature way of looking at sex. i consider it to be something very intimate, so i aim to become a good man, worthy of a good traditional woman, pop out couple of kids... etc.
idk. im kinda tired of all the current rant about all that "sexual freedom is good"
>>
File: pimp.gif (30KB, 162x192px) Image search: [Google]
pimp.gif
30KB, 162x192px
>>129048912
was it south high

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo
>>
>>129080885
so your going into the army too? Are they sending you to fort benning?
>>
>>129079206
Your first love is the sweetest and most perfect. Your second love isn't too shabby either. If you dwell on it though, it will fuck your life up. I know, because I did that. I'm at the stage where I don't think I can live with anyone, and a lonely childless old age is staring at me. Frankly, it might be better not to think too deeply about these things.
>>
File: 1496421837335.jpg (51KB, 425x420px) Image search: [Google]
1496421837335.jpg
51KB, 425x420px
>>129062518
Of the Somali variety specifically. There must be an explanation for this.
>>
>>129081163
idk. gonna do meps next week still dont know where i will do basic. probably fort benning,dont really care. im more centred in to improving myself than most people, im sure i will make rank very fast.
>>
>>129057540
cam you give some examples of the social situations the teachers set up? kinda interested
>>
>>129080045
Then it wouldn't matter if you necked yourself.

Try it out and see!
>>
>>129064819
Didn't know about that LGBTQIXYZ bullshit here in France, but I left school 11 years ago so I couldn't tell.

What is that school you went to? Or if you don't want to tell, which city? Paris I guess?
>>
>>129081331
Lol, hey when you take the inspection portion of the MEPS be sure to tell your fellow recruits that your examiner uses the middle finger, and uses two if he thinks you can take it. the nervous glances are hilarious.
>>
>>129081970
meant for
>>129081521
>>
>>129081331
I'll hire a surrogate if it gets down to it, I want at least one kid of either gender.
>>
File: steve1989.jpg (18KB, 240x280px) Image search: [Google]
steve1989.jpg
18KB, 240x280px
>>129081970
hahahaha will do, will do.
thanks for the tip
>>
>>129048912
Mostly white suburban Midwest school
>all the lefties were literal retards, in good classes because the grading system is skewed towards the subservient
>small group of semi-ironic nazis, most of them dumb but in a common sense working class kind of way.
>Took all advanced classes, composed mostly of high powered normies, mostly athletes
>a few openly leftist teachers, one an unrepentant feminist and another who praised the Madison UW bombings during Vietnam, but mostly centrist and religious, including one who was a a blue dog dem and atheist but was dead set on sending his daughters to lutheran school, and went to a lutheran school himself, best man Ive ever met desu, inspired every student he taught with a brain. Another based teacher taught Calculus but also taught algebra to the dumbdumbs, was a Protestant Preacher on the side. Overly qualified for his job.
>A lot of very good teachers, sincere APs (one a vet who fought Narcos in latin America, another was a former cop), mostly white and working/middle class student body
>rust belt town, used to make the biggest mining shovels in the world, sense of inevitable decay crept into much of life
all in all Id rate it 7/10, but I didnt make the most of it as Im a parentless bastard who was raised in the ghetto of a major midwest city. I am 100% white though.
>>
>>129082589
I'm going to benning in a few weeks, if you end up there look for a manlet with aviator stlye glasses and a square ass jaw
>>
>>129083572
my name is max. 6'3 200p black hair got some accent. (really no one could dox me with that info)
>>
>>129048912
went full degenerate and did started drinking lots of alcohol and did alot of drugs.

im older now so i have more or less stropped.
>>
>>129083834
Timothy, brown hair greenblue eyes 5'10"

Hope to see you there, I've met a lot of /pol/acks in the armed forces
>>
File: 1496529342233.jpg (31KB, 401x308px) Image search: [Google]
1496529342233.jpg
31KB, 401x308px
>>129048912
>Living in one of the only shithole blessed with diversity of Switzerland
>Being bullied in middle school for being semi-autistic and the only guy with 2 swiss parents in the class
>My parents told me to be tolerant so I'm taking completely the blame, feeling ashamed of being bullied
>Working for school is the only thing that I can do properly. Finally transfered in highschool to a maths class with a 50% ratio of autists
>tfw I'm not the weird guy anymore
>Slowly making friends and realising (((tolerance))) destroyed my youth
>spend the whole highschool, playing vidya with my autist friend openly being a nazi but it was okay because it was "humour"

These 3 years of highschool have been a lot of fun. Then I got to university and nothing has really changed since expect that I spending all my time working. Still a virgin tough.

A few stories:

In history lesson, we studied the israel conflict. The teacher did his job perfectly describing both opinion fairly. A shame we ruined it with some friends by writing on the blackboard: "history lesson: the conflict kike-mudslim". Basically we were just trying to be the most offensive possible.

My best friend got labelled as the "evil nazi skinhead" and I'm still joking regularly with him of the religion of peace and its peaceful spread in jewrope.

I remember the leftist teachers progressively hated me as I got redpilled. In the final oral exam of geography, I had to explain the travel of a migrant. I gladly did that explaining why he shouldn't leave his country and why he was destroyying his countryy and the western countries. The leftist teacher had to give me a perfect grade but she refused to give to me the geographical prize.
The following year, a perfect model girl repeating the nonsense of the teacher got the geographical prize. Thanks for the tolerance! It's still making me laugh.

The highschool was filled with liberal though. Happily I got in this autistic class where I shitposted IRL.
>>
>>129086019
Holy shit sorry for the typos. I'm tired I guess.
>>
File: Army-recruiter-meme.jpg (84KB, 625x416px) Image search: [Google]
Army-recruiter-meme.jpg
84KB, 625x416px
>>129084511
but wait will they stuck a finger in my ass or only check for hemorroids?
>>
>>129066820
same
>>
>>129072056
why doesn't anybody find these places and attempt to expose it? I don't doubt the government is in control of towns but not that heavily - I just thought they slipped MKULTRA tier stuff into common core etc.
>>
The HS I went to was primarily white kids with typical white concerns. The town had a large hispanic population and a smattering of blacks. Jr High was a cultural warzone between the clique who fell full assed into gangster rap and pretty much anyone else. The HS was new,mostly white and everyone got along well. First school I had been to where fighting was scarce and pretty much frowned upon. Then with redistricting policies and boons living with their aunts (Or Uhn-tee ss they said) Everything changed. One of the cafeterias became Cafrica and was exclusively for the blacks and their pets (dopers and cheap girls) The Hispanics kind of militarized around the local gang affiliations and styles. The whites were various archetypes and everyone hated everyone openly. The blacks would form mobs and confront people on suspicion of racist jokes except the rednecks from the east side of town.

After I left I found out that more and more blacks were moving in and the city crime rate jumps every year,it isn't safe to jog at night and all the businesses near the school have been demolished or shot up.

Leaving me wondering...

The fuck?
>>
File: RAAB-ROBI.jpg (13KB, 172x228px) Image search: [Google]
RAAB-ROBI.jpg
13KB, 172x228px
>>129081611
That manlet PE teacher i posted a pic of would always put the Senior and Juniors against the sophomores and freshmen. His right hand spic got away with anything he wanted. Always targeted freshmen and the principal never cared. This school is a testing ground for trauma techniques and Common Core.

This fag(pic) was our history teacher. Would ask kids their views on gay marriage, second amendment, etc in a public way. Made them raise their hands or go to one side of the room. Then would be a fag and just spam his opinion and act contrarian to anyone else. He thought people shouldn't own assault rifles and exposed the kids whose parents didn't want them mixing outside their race or religion. Look at their dead eyes. They're even dumber in person.

>>129081698
What's up your ass? Did a Zillbilly find the internet?
>>
>>129079605
Fuck off m8, the skater attitude is what lead me to being conservative when I saw the Lefties fucking with people too much
>>
File: AlbanianMan.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
AlbanianMan.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
>>129090351
I thought about driving out there and asking around. I'll question that guy some more. I'm still in contact with him. It's fucked up and that's why they do it to little gas station towns out in bumbfuck nowhere. Harder to track down.
>>
>>129079605
And that is a dope picture reminds of the Rick and Morty episode of different worlds within Rick's spaceship battery
>>
>>129062545

>Bottom Right
>"Damm, I love being White"
>>
>>129048912
>entire school is made up of suka blyat's and some tartars
>literally no conflicts based on race
it was boring 2bh
much vodka in the last year
>>
>>129048912
I was home schooled and it was based af
>>
File: VolleyballSchool.jpg (129KB, 670x517px) Image search: [Google]
VolleyballSchool.jpg
129KB, 670x517px
>>129057540
http://www.khq.com/story/5002476/zillah-high-school-teacher-arrested-for-distribution-and-possession-of-child-pornography

^after this guy was busted a couple other teachers mysteriously left. The girls there all crush on the teachers and the teachers are always prying into their relationships. It's really creepy. One of the middle school female teachers gave a kid a Marylin Monroe dance on his birthday in middle or elementary school. The teachers would give you a detention for even talking about Mr. Nash after he was caught. They're all statist, pedo, prussian serf faggots.

>>129090351
Google "american volley ball girls school" and tell me the government is not hypersexualizing kids. These small towns run off of local sports pedo energy. There was a suspicious time where they "ran out" of men's shorts for the track and cross country team, so a bunch of the guys "had" to wear skimpy girls short shorts.

>>129093312
You should thank your parents every day. I suffer constant flashbacks and use alcohol to try and suppress it. Fuck these animals, school shootings are justified.
>>
>>129093312
>read over 250 books
>visited 25 counties including Russia Cuba and china
> interviewed diplomats from 24/25 no Cuba
>built a computer, a jeep, and an airplane
> graduated certified for 10+ skilled trades
> owned two small business one legal one black market
> studied tax law and laundered $ from BM buis to legit one
> learned to trade commodities
> trading paid for my college
> list of colleges declined from shorter than list excepted to
> redpilled about mostly everything
>done with hs by 16.
>>
>>129063402
> that image
Holy Fuck, nice anon.
>>
Pole here. Went to high school in Poland. Teachers were ok, most were middle age and actually had passion/talent for teaching. I will be forever greatful to my maths teacher who got in interested in math and science in general. I remember during her lessons it was dead quiet in the classroom except for the sound of pens writing on paper. It was serious and at the same time interesting and engaging.

There was biology techer who was a closet sjw, I hated her but then before last year of HS she had ruptured brain aneurysm and died, when I heard I was so happy.
>>
File: gangs.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
gangs.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
>>129048912
mine was in Albanian terrotitory. as many swedes as niggers and albanians and every other nation. it was terrible, fights daily (mud races vs mud races) only bosnians and serbs got along with swedes.

Teachers would have breakdowns on weekly basis. the mud races NEVER shut the fuck up

It was literally Dangerous Minds minus Coolio or any talented mud race that was good for anything. red pilled me
>>
File: Trivium.jpg (74KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Trivium.jpg
74KB, 1280x720px
>>129094833
Do you have some resources to plan out a home school curriculum? I'm looking to promote and do it myself.
>>
>>129096273
No that was 20 years ago. A lot has changed since then.
>>
File: basedsteve.png (538KB, 846x476px) Image search: [Google]
basedsteve.png
538KB, 846x476px
>>129094727
https://youtu.be/ytJx_fLYaHk?t=10s
thanks for the new fap material mine.
>>
>>129096273
My parents used a curriculum but I don't even know if it exists any more. But they added a ton of stuff to it. Like traveling and interviews, building stuff, and learning trades, and starting businesses. They were slave drivers but it paid off.
>>
>>129096705
The camera man is obviously getting as much ass in the shots as possible. You can't even see the ball.
>>
>>129048912

>Country school in regional UK
>99.99% white, think there was one paki, one mulatto and a chink out of over a thousand kids.
>No marxist shit that I remember. Zero SJWs (although this was over 10 years ago now)
>Occasional fights and some drugs around but no one ever got stabbed or anything. Generally peaceful and actually a decent academic record.

When I hear about all the shit going on in schools these days I'm stunned.
>>
File: 1485567073144.jpg (173KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485567073144.jpg
173KB, 1080x720px
>>129048912
My highschool was 60% Jewish AMA
>>
>>129074727
Just DO IT. Don't let your dreams be dreams. There is nothing holding you back, JUST DOOOOO ITTT.

She may be texting you because she has a crush on you. How can you know unless you attempt to bend her over and stick it in from behind. DO IT ask her out.

> other people dream of fucking their childhood crush - while you are going to wake up and work hard at it. DO IT
>>
>>129100644
was St Hitler correct?
>>
File: TheTraditionsOfTheJews1700.png (81KB, 1092x732px) Image search: [Google]
TheTraditionsOfTheJews1700.png
81KB, 1092x732px
>>129100644
How much holocaust stuff was there?
>>
>>129048912
Spent freshman and sophomore in Texas, shits filled to the brim with ornery spics from illegal parents. How might I know that? Well a law was about to be passed that was going to send illegals back to mexico, and half the student body marched on the courthouse.

Spent the rest of sophomore to senior year in rural Virginia, everyone was white and it was awesome. You could be out hunting in the morning, drive right to school, and check your rifle in at the main office.
>>
>>129048912
pic related was basically what my high school was
>>
>>129048912
>10-30 sjws in each class out of 3000 students
>Live in a predominately republican city
>Most of the minorities excluding blacks were pretty conservative
>Fags, cucks, and sjws constantly made fun of

Pretty good.
>>
>>129048912
I fucked a lot of low to mid tier girls and the occasional hottie.

Got in a lot of fights and basically was drunk or high most of the time.
>>
File: 1494692977309.png (201KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1494692977309.png
201KB, 500x500px
>>129101420
All over the place. Like every year we would have at least one speaker come in and talk about it. Also in Junior year I remember there was one girl that had come back from a trip to isreal and visiting concentration camps in Germany and was allowed to give a whole speech in the middle of math class which took the whole period where she was blubbering about how evil germans were.

>>129101245
Some of them are alright but I'd gas probably 90% of them. All my jewish friends were only half jews anyway and there was so much sjw and commie shit, so I'll say yeah. Also they are physically inferior. I'm decently athletic but they're I was absurdly stronger then them in the weight room, and we were horrible at everything except tennis and baseball. Also I don't know if this is how all American highschools are or not, but majority of the chads were these short little wigger kikes.
>>
File: 1496800564750.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1496800564750.gif
2MB, 400x225px
I had pretty uneventful school years, but at Chruch 2 black toddlers stole my gameboy while I wasn't looking and their parents denied it, despite being the only people in the area, and then I was robbed again by a negress in high school when a sub told me to return a book to the library and made me keep my backpack in the class for some retarded reason, I should of told him to fuck off. Negress stole my 2nd gameboy and just sat there like nothing was wrong despite my backpack flailed out on the ground. Like a chimp rummaged through it, well, one did.
>>
>>129048912
Mine was largely white, had whole slew of different ideology from students, anything from some guy saying out loud we should genocide immigrants to a furry, a rather flamboyant faggot, a vegan feminist with few strangely conservative views, commies etc. Teachers were all leftists. I pissed off a few with anti global warming theory rambling, led one to saying I am a nazi. Had lots of drugs.
I don't entirely know how most people really were as I was a very cringey autist until 11h grade, and a recluse bitter autist for the rest of my times there so I didn't interact with them much, but I would guess a good portion would be generic refugee-welcome liberals by now.
>>
>>129048912
>HS was maybe 15% nonwhite
>Started AP/Advanced classes in freshman year and that number dropped to 2-3%
>Only black kids were half black
>Two half white one half Asian
>See niggers outside of class occasionally and they are usually just loud
>Always niggers or white lesbians fighting
>Classes were mostly decent

Few exceptions were -
>AP Bio where a girl who was like three grades behind was borderline retarded
>Teacher tried to convince her to switch out but nope

>Comp where teacher had to teach 6th grade English to some retarded kids
>Dude weed guy got caught with heroin in his car

>Gov where everyone was liberal except a few key people
>Made girls cry in that class a lot
>>
>>129103078
t. nigger
>>
>>129048912
All boys we used to fuck each other CONSTANTLY shit was cash
>>
>>129048912
>grew up in wealthy white suburb
>very clean and 50/50 politically
>had some commie teachers
>got laid a lot

thats it
>>
>>129071456
There's a VERY good chance that we know each other. If you think that a gym is a "ritual traumatizing chamber", then you are certainly a pussy. I bet you were terrible at dodgeball and that's why you're so salty. In all fairness, Robe had uncanny precision when he threw.
Thread posts: 260
Thread images: 65

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.