[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fox has joined the Trump hate train! Fuck Walice!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4835.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4835.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Fox has joined the Trump hate train!

Fuck Walice!
>>
I haven't bothered to watch the stream yet, too long, and now i see people speak in favor as well as opposed to him

Did anything actually happen or is it just the regular crap?
What reason is there to impeach him?
>>
>>129048052
What the hell is Trump even doing? All he has to do is work as president. What does he do? Tweets and talks reckless.
>>
>>129048052
Wallace has been anti-Trump since the outset.
Did you watch the debate?
Fox shilled for ¡Yeb! and Marco during the primaries.
>>
>>129048052
>watching cable
>paying for cable
>parroting things that happen on cable channels
>>
Wallace has been a real kike lately. I saw him debate Pruitt the other day and he was a filthy disingenuous jewbag. What a disgusting era were living in. These Jews openly taunting us with pure malice. The fire is rising.
>>
>>129048052
Fox went cuck when they forced Roger Ailes out. The ratings are in the toilet.
>>
>>129049176
You forgot Kys faggot at the end
>>
>>129048837
Trump came out clean as a whistle, Comey revealed he was the one leaking shit to the press, and also that Trump literally wasn't under an investigation and therefore couldn't have fired Comey for it.
>>
Fox never supported Trump.
>>
>>129051270
>Comey revealed he was the one leaking shit to the press
Wait what?
Are we talking bigger things like state secret, or crap like Trump's piss fetish?

>and also that Trump literally wasn't under an investigation and therefore couldn't have fired Comey for it.
well, that was already revealed in Trump's firing letter, but i guess that's good
>>
>>129051851
>well, that was already revealed in Trump's firing letter,
It was, but the Lugenpresse was trying to pretend it wasn't true.
>>
>>129048837
1) Comey was the leaker
2) Comey lied
3) Comey was forced to make the same call, but did so in favor of Hillary, but NOT in favor of Trump.
4) Trump cleared of all Russian allegations
5) A Special counsel will continue to try to find evidence of obstruction.
A BIG FAT NOTHINGBURGER
Cigars allll around boys!
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.