[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Archived in less than 90 minutes?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: rare finders cult article.jpg (900KB, 1728x2202px) Image search: [Google]
rare finders cult article.jpg
900KB, 1728x2202px
Obviously look here, because they dont want you to

>>129032215
>>
File: The Finders.jpg (1MB, 1276x3412px) Image search: [Google]
The Finders.jpg
1MB, 1276x3412px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AY-F5JoHoho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftPERN9s5b8&t=191s

https://archive.org/details/Whitley-Strieber_Dreamland_Intelligence-Community-Child-Abuse/01-JonRappoport-IntelligenceCommunityChildAbuseDreamland_01_09_10.mp3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MQw3gnAkdI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pP2Ok9fFOg0

https://wikispooks.com/wiki/File:The_Franklin_Cover-Up.pdf

The Finders Case

The Franklin Cover-Up

The Dutroux Affair

A bunch of links to these scandals and cover-ups are above. Also get the pdf of John Decamp's book. The picture is a rundown of The Finders Case.
>>
Careful guys. After discovering the franklin cover-up, I spent months scouring the internet finding more information on the subjects, since it's implications lead to overturning everything we know about the world. It is dark, and it is hard to read, and it is so damn sad to read and watch. If you get into this stuff try and cool it for a day or two, and then come back refreshed, because it is wounding to the soul just reading about this crap. The truth behind this is breathtaking and staggering. What it entails is horrifying.
>>
>>129048647
Ok now I am CONVINCED you are a shill.

This comment in almost identical to several on the post I linked here.

Feigning concern and even going as far as to say "by all means other people should investigate" just not us.

Seriously anons, check the thread I linked its almost identical in meaning to the other comments
>>
Eat a dick
>>
>>129049741

No way man you DO need to take a break for a couple days. Honestly if you do not do so you will go insane! did you see the links I provided? They are good fucking links! I have been researching this topic for a couple years. I was studying it before the pizzagate revelations. It is not concern trolling to warn people to take the occasional break when investigating this shit, because it is dealing with the systematic destruction of the will of children, even young children like toddlers when it deals with monarch style programming. This shit really fucks with you and you have to be careful.

No man not a shill, keep spreading the word. I have been posting threads here on these subjects for a long time now and they get 404'd very fucking quickly.
>>
>>129047927

all valuable resources. thanks anon

im focusing on their present iteration atm, but of course to make headway you must understand the past.
>>
>>129049741
I'ma different anon who has researched a lot of this shit and he's right. Take breaks from this shit or it'll start fucking with your mind. Don't spend too much time in the dark without popping up for some light every now and again. Investigate the fuck out of it, just take breaks.
>>
>>129050907
Apologies I didnt see the links were from you. That being said, I could claim limitied hangout since you didnt link anything that wasnt already very well known and you literally inundated a newcomer with a half decades worth of research that is only tangentially related to the topic.

Did you see the post I linked in the OP?

Your comment is almost verbatim as several others on there...
>>
>>129051219
That I agree with. But again its not his comment, its that his comment is almost identical to several others on the thread linked
>>
If anyone wants a good primer on a lot of this stuff go pick up Programmed To Kill by David Mcgowan.
>>
Heres how infrequently I post here, how did tripcodes turn on in this thread?
>>
>>129051248

It is because they have researched it too and know you can literally go mad studying it. If you have some new info then lay it on me. I only post info that has been well documented and is pretty much definitive. I believe in the pizzagate revelations, but I find the best way of redpilling people is the older stuff that has documentation behind it. Also Nick Bryant's book on the franklin scandal is not old. It was released a couple years ago and reveals some new info.

What is the new stuff that you are speaking of? What kind of evidence is there?
>>
>>129051980
McGowan wrote a lot of great stuff. Wagging the moon doggie is a personal favorite
>>
>>129052131

The OP I linked here is stating that netflix' docu series "the keepers" is outing the finders as responisble for the murder of sister mary cesnik.

If you've studied pedo rings you know the significance of reversals in their belief structure,

so by calling the series "the keepers" netflix was implicating the finders, by titling the series "finders" logical word pair....

Its still new so I dont want to drop any spoilers but that series shouts finders to anyone with even a little background on the issue.

The "well documented" stuff is just old conjecture..lol

theres very little evidence that wouldnt be considered circumstantial for franklin and mcmartin,(i cant speak for dutroux, im less familiar there) just like with pizzagate.

Heres the thing circumstantial isnt a dirty word, cases are tried on less evidence than there is for pizzagate all the time
>>
>>129046953

>Archived in less than 90 minutes?

>being this new
>>
>>129053339
Im confused to what you're saying
>>
>>129053821
I believe he's saying it looks like you're so new you don't understand how bumps and pages work on imageboards like 4chan.
You're only questioning why people are so disinterested in this rather than asking why the earlier thread archived when it did, right?
>>
>>129052685

Now I am wondering if you are a shill... Also the little lol at the end of it strikes me as strange. I also find it strange that you immediately tie it to the McMartin case. What are you up to, anyways? Read Nick Bryant's book. There is a huge amount of circumstantial evidence, and a few pieces that directly tie certain actors in to the Franklin cover-up. The Franklin cover-up is the best documented case we have so far concerning elite pedophilia. Why are you downplaying it? The amount of circumstantial evidence is so huge that one only needs to dig a little into the matter to see it is one of the worst miscarriages of justice in the late twentieth century. What is your game, anyways? I have never heard an investigator talk about the Franklin cover-up like you have.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.