[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what happened? Im a little late to the game,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1496937395571.jpg (95KB, 792x816px) Image search: [Google]
1496937395571.jpg
95KB, 792x816px
what happened? Im a little late to the game,
>>
idk, I dunno what even were they expecting, that the dude will say "drumpf is working witteh russanz xd" and then the doors of the white house open and trump flies out and goes to roost in madagascar or what
even if he says something nothing will change
>>
>>129046506
All those people at a bar in the middle of a fucking work day. That right there is what's wrong with this country.
>>
>>129046506
They were all paid to fill a bar at noon to watch the hearing and act like they care.

once it was over they all filed out and collected their payment.
>>
That Asian guy was just on break and wanted to enjoy his 30 minutes in silence. Little did he know the welfare bus made a detour that day.
>>
File: 1487305442966.png (61KB, 201x159px) Image search: [Google]
1487305442966.png
61KB, 201x159px
>>129047756
lmao, accurate as hell
>>
>>129046506
They got comey'd
>>
>>129047756
The vast majority of those people are student age
>>
>>129047756
>posting on 4chan in the middle of the day
>that's what's wrong with this country
What's that about glass houses and stones or some shit?
>>
File: pl.jpg (13KB, 157x157px) Image search: [Google]
pl.jpg
13KB, 157x157px
>>129048998
>student
>not working a part-time summer job to understand the true value of a dollar and their unskilled labor
>instead watching the news in an overpriced yuppie bar where (((western))) media spoonfeeds them virtue-signaled opinions

Why do normies even bother watching this shit? It's not like they sit down and mentally process any of it. They'll just pick it up from Maher and Colbert w/ cable on daddy's dime. I honestly think dems at this point are just SO desperate for their leadership's narrative to make a shred of sense; just waiting for the big payoff where they can say. "See?! We told you so." But honestly it's not going to come and they're not going to force themselves to realize it.
>>
was it "wow it's literally nothing" ??

seems that way...
>>
>>129049635
I work evenings most days for the last several months.
It'll be that way for another month. :(
>>
So Daddy is not getting kicked out?
I sure hope not. :)
>>
>>129048998
during my student years I had the LEAST amount of free time
>>
>>129047756
10/10 post
>>
>>129049635
I'm posting whilst taking a shit right now. How's your logic working out for you?

How do you know he's not doing the same? It literally takes 1 minute to pick up your phone, find this thread and make a shitpost. Compared to hours at a bar in the middle of the day, yeah surely it's the same coin.
>>
>>129050789
post proof that none of those people have part time summer jobs
>>
>>129052081
>i have excuses
>they surely don't
You miss the point
>Compared to hours at a bar in the middle of the day
No one on /pol/ can be righteous in judging how another spends their time; don't be a sanctimonious faggot.
>>
>>129052081
>>129047756
Not to defend them, but maybe they're just on a lunchbreak..?
>>
>>129046506
Shut up, Rob.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.