[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DISGRUNTLED

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8

File: comey.jpg (52KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
comey.jpg
52KB, 1200x800px
EMPLOYEE
>>
>>129040667
A true patriot who's worried about a foreign power influencing the roots of democracy in his beloved country.
>>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MCCAIN BTFO OF KLUMPF GET FUCKED KLUMPFKINS
>>
>>129040856
>mountain jew
>>
>>129040856
By showing us the corruption of his beloved country.
>>
>>129040667
I liked the part where he didn't raise his voice, make wild hand gestures, or get flustered in any way. Comey 2020?
>>
McKain is so clueless he didn't realize the clinton email case and russia collusion case are two different things. shouldn't he be in a senior care center?
>>
>>129041130
50 kopeks will be deposited in your account soon comrade! Keep up the good work.
>>
>>129041317
>I liked the part
Okay. There were times when he did at least two of those things, and I guess I agree that I like those times less.
>>
>>129040667
he got his foreskin in a bunch
can happen to anybody
>>
THIS WASNT SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN LIKE THIS CNN SAID COMEY WAS GONNA DROWN TRUMP AND IMPOEACH HIM TODAY REEEEEEEEEEe
>>
Comey admits he leaks information to be used in media!!!

During his Congressional testimony today, former FBI Director James Comey said that he instructed a friend to leak a memo to a reporter in order to prompt a special counsel appointment.

http://heavy.com/news/2017/06/daniel-dan-c-richman-james-comey-columbia-professor/
>>
>>129041660
Yeah, that was a lie.
>>
LOL, trump is so done.
>>
File: IMG_0552.jpg (54KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0552.jpg
54KB, 640x1136px
>>
File: 1496771830026.jpg (916KB, 1100x1188px) Image search: [Google]
1496771830026.jpg
916KB, 1100x1188px
This is why Comey is shit. He just admitted that Lynch was not trustworthy to handle the Clinton case and he was told to misname it to match the Clinton campaign storyline but that was not enough for his to take some notes.

Trump hopes that Flynn does not get punished in the Muh Russia witch hunt and he is now scared to be in the room with Trump.

Comey is a 6'8" weasel who has discredited the FBI with his testimony at todays hearing alone. The FBI will lie to call a criminal investigation a matter to fit the Clinton campaign lies but Trump is basically making Comey act like a molested and scared child who can't be alone in a room.

I agree with Dems before the end of the election and that is Comey needed to go.

>>129040856
Go tell that to Dems who said Comey was working with the Trump campaign to reopen the Clinton case when in Comeys testimony today he believed that Lynch was untrustworthy for suck Bills dick on that plane to be able to handle the Clinton case.

Comey is bias and untrustworthy to make a consistent decision. Lynch meeting with Bill was enough for you to react and make public announcements but take no notes but talking with Trump is enough to take notes but make not public announcements.
>>
Comey Admits HE Was the Leaker: ‘I Needed to Get it Out Into the Public Square’

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06/comey-admits-leaking-trump-memo-press-needed-get-public-square/
>>
>>129041763
That seems to be the only thing the Russian media picked up from the hearing. The parts about the President of the United States telling lies was less important I guess?
>>
>>129040667
At least he didn't come back with a gun like most fired white people.
>>
>>129041660
>CNN said

Found your mistake
>>
>>129042230
too bad they dont just kill themselves like japanese.
>>
>>129041862
...with his lunch today and it was satisfying.
>>
so it was a big ol juicy nothingburger?
>>129042165
comey gonna get executed now ,right?
>>
File: burningbridges.jpg (16KB, 275x300px) Image search: [Google]
burningbridges.jpg
16KB, 275x300px
I can only imagine the mental gymnastics Comey is going thru to keep it altogether. On one side, he's got the feds and the Trump administration to deal with and on the other side, he's got Clinton Inc making sure he doesn't slip up and say the wrong thing or out anyone of consequence.

My betting odds is that nothing much will come of his testimony and he'll think he's safe. Then 6-12 months later he'll die by

a) ...car 'accident' (Michael Hastings style)
b) ...heart attack - 'stress-related (Andrew Breitbart)
c) ...robbery/mugging (Seth Rich)
>>
>>129043227
I think he'll just get shot as he goes to his car a week or so from now, and no one will know the culprit ooOOOOoooo. screencap this
>>
Comey is a bad ass
I like Trump, but I like that Comey is a true neutral human
>>
>>129040667

He's got somewhat of a beta male personality. This made him okay to Obama and a good sidekick to Mueller.

But Trump and Comey don't seem to have compatible personalities.

Comey comes off as deeply butthurt and emotionally wounded that Trump didn't accept his vague affirmations of loyalty and fired him.

He admitted he was a source of leaks, too.

Comey and Trump don't like each other on a personal level. Incompatible personalities.
>>
File: 1496880995869.jpg (621KB, 1250x902px) Image search: [Google]
1496880995869.jpg
621KB, 1250x902px
>>129042165
>>129042792
This fucking insane.

Comey is told by AJ Lynch to carry water for the Clinton Campaign by calling the criminal investigation a "matter" but leaks to a friend to hand off to a reporter.

What else has Comey leaked? How could Comey be trusted with a security clearance if the is so shifting that he leaks to friends because he does not have the balls to put his own name on the leak until after he was fired? So does this mean Comey was just trying to protect his job by not announcing what he had rather than hiding behind a leaker?

Comey is really making me doubt that the IC is nothing more than a bunch of overpaid retards.

Also, I also gather that the Muh Russia "hacks" were spear fishing attacks? Are we lead to believe our national security and top official are stupid enough to fall for spear fishing attacks? Fire everyone in the IC right fucking now.
>>
>>129043494
He flip flops all the time. He can't be trusted.

Remember what he did before the election? He launched an investigation into the hillary email scandal and then closed it saying everything was fine, but then reopened it just a week before election.

This guy is an absolute fucktard.
>>
>>129043487

Definitely a possibility. 'Random' shooting with literally no evidence. Some may want to shut him up before he gets some offers from competing groups to tell all on Clinton Inc.
>>
>>129041763

Yeah. He admitted to being a leaker.

The guy sounds too political and vindictive to be FBI director. It's like he wanted to be an activist judge but got stuck at the FBI.

It's like he proclaimed himself the protector of the Deep State and was going to influence government according to his interpretations of the law.
>>
>>129043919
Its not flip flopping you stupid ass, he just does what he thinks is right without thinking of who is involved or having any bias
Fuck yourself for not understanding that
>>
>>129044020
I just hope he says all the confidential info to the main investigators away from the public, so that at least they'll know what the fuck is going on
>>
>>129044391

"He does what he thinks is right."

Self-righteousness is one of the reasons leakers and traitors do illegal things.

Reality Winner thought she was doing the right thing.

Comey's job was to be the top cop. His job was to enforce the law and enforce the constitution, not do what's "right" in his own mind.

If the law required him to deport an illegal would he refused because it wasn't the "right" thing according to his political views and perspective?
>>
>>129042494
You mean Harry carry?
>>
File: bibinue.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
bibinue.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>129044391
LOL I touched a nerve with that comment.

But it's true, what kind of fucking FBI director does that?

>he just does what he thinks is right without thinking of who is involved or having any bias Fuck yourself for not understanding that

He can't do what he thinks is right, he needs the paper work to back him up to do that.

He shows a lot of bias by letting Hillary walk with the email scandal.

FUCK YOU for not understanding that.
>>
File: laugh.jpg (48KB, 400x242px) Image search: [Google]
laugh.jpg
48KB, 400x242px
>Is their any obligation to report a crime once you know it happened?
>Well there isn't a legal obligation b but there is an ethical one.

>You realise you could have slacked of work without any legal consequences.
>he just told his agency the same thing.
>>
Comey = Not smart, very stupid.

Should have either sucked the D of the Donald as he should too, or resigned as he was asked to covertly.

As he took neither of these actions he got the boot in the ass.

Then replaced by someone who is able to swear loyalty to the Donald behind closed doors (you can just confidently assume that he did this with this new Director)

His whole behaviour in the past, how he handled Clintons Emails plus his latest how he handled Trump just indicate James Comey is an outright Moron not fit for the job... too much "honesty and righteousness" just doesnt get anything done and stands everywhere in the way, blocking people that want to go forward
>>
>>129040856
What universe do you live in?

USA interferes in more democratic elections than anyone.

Russia didn't do anymore in 2016 than they did in 2012 or 2008 when Obama was elected.

So American interference is ok, and Russian interference is ok if Democrats win, but the same small amount of "interference" is an attack on Democracy when a Republican wins?

If we could go back and never have to deal with Obama in exchange for Trump not being president, we would probably make that trade. But you got Obama (with Russian "interference") so now we get our Trump.

Suck a dick, and don't cry when we kill you
>>
This whole thing may result in Comey being investigated, he's inserted himself into elections and been grandstanding instead of just doing his job.
>>
>>129049575
draw me hentai ming ping
>>
>Russia didn't do anymore in 2016 than they did in 2012 or 2008 when Obama was elected

What universe do YOU live in exactly? Or do you have some evidence to back that up?

But apparently you accept that the Kremlin, and not the American People, picks your president. Comey doesn't. And that makes him the patriot here. And not you.
>>
>>129049575
>Trump supporter accuses someone else of grandstanding

Seriously? And pick a more convincing proxy next time Ivan.
>>
File: Blond in the belly of the beast.jpg (13KB, 300x188px) Image search: [Google]
Blond in the belly of the beast.jpg
13KB, 300x188px
Comey just made the Left look like desperate clowns. I
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.