[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ATTENTION!! CHRIS CORNELL

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: -3.jpg (82KB, 996x739px) Image search: [Google]
-3.jpg
82KB, 996x739px
oh its just fake new goy, there arent any ELite pedo trafficking rings, how stupid do you have to be to think they worship saturn? you just read it in some crazy conspiracy website goyim;))

neonnettle . com/news/2255-chris-cornell-was-about-to-expose-elite-pedophile-ring-before-he-died
>>
>>129031294
CAUSE OF DEATH: EXPOSING PEDOPHILIA
>>
>>129031720
Archive it you fuck. And write a summary or quote relevant parts of the article. Nobody will bother opening the link.
>>
>>129031294
You can post links without interrupting them here, but should use archives instead.
I assume you are new, so:
>1. Read the sticky before posting
>2. Follow the board etiquette
>3. Lurk more
>4. Non-political stuff goes to >>>/bant/
Enjoy your stay (You won't).
>>
>>129033125
nobody=including you?

>>129033451
>following the rules the rules of a bangladeshi image board
>>
>>129033976
Yeah. Not until you archive it.
>>
>>129034195
quick rundown -

>Rockstar Cornell worked closely with various foundations to help and protect children from pedophilia and child trafficking.

>According to the source, Mr. Cornell had uncovered the identities of high-level Elites that were part of the same "Satanic Illuminati Occult Operation" as the Clintons and planned on exposing their "goings-on" right before he died.

>At around 11:35 p.m., Cornell got on the phone with his wife. We next know Vicky called Kirsten the bodyguard at 12:15 a.m., and asked him to check on her husband. The bodyguard went to the room and found the door locked, the report said. Kirsten kicked the door open, only to find a second door leading to the bedroom suite also was latched — so, the report said, he kicked that door open, too, and found Cornell dead. As of this point, no suicide note has been found. Chris was still wearing all of his clothing. This eliminates the self-pleasuring gone wrong scenario.
>>
https://archive.is/lTU25
>>
File: tumblr_n7qcc3qTjo1tchubjo1_400.gif (1MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n7qcc3qTjo1tchubjo1_400.gif
1MB, 400x400px
>>129035015
thank you
>>
>>129035015
Thank you
>>129031294
Now I realize how much you underplayed this article. It is actually very informative on the PG stuff, not just on his death.

I do not know about the credibility of this website, never seen it before. But so far, little over halfway, it hasn't said anything that can't be proved. Except how Cornell found out about it, that part isn't expanded on.

I would advise you to start a new general. Pizzagate gets deleted, so you need to find a new angle and name for it.
We made big progress previously in those threads, but the interest in it have died down on this board.

Write an articulate summary with links to proof, expand on it and let the autism work it's magic.
>>
>>129037792
This. Also try using more contrasing images, as they tend to attract the eye, and with that, attention.
>>
BUMP
U
M
P
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.