[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's it like knowing you youngfags will die alone - childless,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: millennial.jpg (137KB, 1000x687px) Image search: [Google]
millennial.jpg
137KB, 1000x687px
what's it like knowing you youngfags will die alone - childless, unwed, and renting your shoebox apartments working until the bitter age of 74? Lol
>>
>>129031197
I'm from 1980, so I am an oldfag Millenial.
>I am childless, longest relationship: 7 months.
>I am unwed and just dumped my gf.
>My appartment is 34 square meters.
>I earn around 6.000 euro's a month so will probably just do millenial shit like fuck, take drugs and go on holliday while working 2 days a week, sorry.
>>
>>129031197
Not good, I'll tell you that much. Thanks for digging this nation eyes deep into debt btw.
>>
>>129031197
Hello I'm a Millennial
>I have a job (I'm an intern but confident i could get good one later)
>I have a faithful girlfriend (since second year of my college)
>Family owns a company (Construction company)
>We have our own houses (houses are cheap here)

It's nice browsing /pol/ while muslims in Marawi is getting air strikes
>>
meh
>>
>>129031197
pretty good
you only need to fix the rent issue and Ive already achieved that.
>>
>>129031197
You accept it at some point and hope things change once boomer leeches decide to die.

>Engineering wages
>Still paying for boomer social security, even though I'll see none of it.

Hopefully our childless generation will bring down costs for the rest of us though until we can die.
>>
>>129031197

I'm 29.

Will retire by 65.
Renting a house.
Have girlfriend of 3 years.
Government will forgive my loans in 5 years because I work in public sector job.
Public sector job is easy and has great benefits and I have loads of time off.
Spend all of my extra cash on guns and vacations because no kids yet.

I'm doing better than 90% of people I went to high school with
>>
bitch please. I'm gonna buy cheap land and build myself a house. lol
>>
>>129034589
In Minecraft
>>
>>129034348
Trying to get public sector job myself. Not black enough so far.
>>
>>129031197
Welp, it feels better than being a complete degenerate.
>>
>>129031197
No one on this board is an Millennial!

Idiot!

They would be under 18!

Grow a brain!
>>
>>129031197
That'll be the working class yeah. I'll have a STEM degree and connections to get myself a comfy six figure salary. All you need to do here is be in the right family and not be a complete retard and you're future is set.
>>
>>129035557
Are you so dumb or are you just larping burger?
>>
File: 24623453453453453245.jpg (813KB, 1796x1812px) Image search: [Google]
24623453453453453245.jpg
813KB, 1796x1812px
>>129031197

Millennials and generation z will be the last people on earth to live under the genocidal poison of democracy.
>>
>>129031197
>Be Millennial
>Have ltr with blonde qt gf who I'll probably marry soon and have children
>Make almost 200K/year at current job
>Plan on buying home next year
Why are you projecting your own life failures on us?
>>
>>129031197
>not being cucked by marriage or kids

feels good man, enjoy your alimony payments gen x faggot
>>
>>129031197
The only thing that upsets me is the absurd cost of homes and childcare. The housing crash fixed nothing, people are right back borrowing stupid amounts of money and buying dumb houses on equally dumb 40+ year mortgages. If I want to live in a major technology corridor (engineerfag) I basically have no choice but to blow half my salary on rent.

And the childcare thing - I have no idea how people have children these days. You pretty much need to be making half a million bucks a year or more to even think about having a kid in Silicon Valley, DC/nova, NYC, etc. Also you had better forget about sending them to private school - it costs as much as college now, so they are going to get a shitty public school education and smoke weed between classes. I really don't want children because their quality of life is going to be shit compared to people in my generation (30-35) before everything got so retardedly expensive.
>>
>>129035760
given that we are on /pol/ I would safely presume half of the people here are mentally retarded
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.