[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eugenics

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: Blonde.jpg (59KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
Blonde.jpg
59KB, 500x333px
When scientists figure out the genome and identify preferable traits (regarding IQ for example) voluntary eugenics start. The process will work through embryo selection

>harvest ~10 eggs from the woman's ovaries
>inseminate them with the man's sperm
>identify the most preferable embryo
>let it grow to a full human

This should eliminate most of the arguments for racial purity for preserving a high IQ population as the general average would raise to the current 10th percentile. If this happens, will you still promote purity with aesthetic and historical arguments etc?

Personally, I'd find eugenics like this morally questionable, but certainly better than genetic manipulation. Once it starts happening and being affordable the people who implement it will have a massive advantage and the market will force it to become commonplace(unless some heavy moral arguments make it illegal). The elites will use it no matter what though.
>>
File: tucker smile.jpg (28KB, 616x603px) Image search: [Google]
tucker smile.jpg
28KB, 616x603px
>>129027968
anyone?
>>
Eutelegenisis is the way it should be done.

It is eugenics via artificial insemination with sperm. Like how we breed animals. Sperm is an organism specifically evolved to modify the genes of humans. It is the perfect organism for eugenics. Sperm banks already stock donors with a variety of traits. It now needs to be taken to the next level, where we actively try and create super humans by harvesting the sperm of the very best and brightest males on the planet.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2985446/?page=1

The modern world is entirely reliant on super-intelligent humans right now. Unfortunately, super intelligent humans reproduce the least. making their sperm easily accessible will change this dynamic, so that smart genes are spread more than stupid genes. For the simple reason that poor stupid people will see super sperm as a ticket out of poverty.
>>
>>129032775
That's a less efficient thing to do than embroy selection. It's also cuckolding.

The way embryo selection would work is that instead of having ten kids you have one kid and choose the most preferable one from them.
>>
>>129032775
this is incredibly primitive compared to what OP is talking about. we can actually genetically profile blastocysts. we can already reliably identify superficial traits such as height and eye color. geneticists have identified several hundred genes correlated with IQ and its only a matter of time before they learn enough to start reliably selecting for increased intelligence. even niggers will be able to reliably produce high IQ offspring with this technology.
>>
>>129033545
most men should not reproduce. The fact that even the dumbest, most demented or deformed man is reproducing, is the reason why society is collapsing. We even have dwarves reproducing. It is sick. You are completely wrong. I am obviously correct. Sperm is the way to go.

You can't get over your gut/primal instincts to see the potential and how easily and elegantly this could work.
>>
>>129027968
blue eyes got selected for, because people thought it is attractive
when people can choose their own traits we will all end up looking roughly the same. Everyone will follow the popular beauty standard.
>>
File: 1491288024341.jpg (33KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1491288024341.jpg
33KB, 625x626px
>>129034211
>>
>>129033545
>cuckholding
>not being one of the most attractive and intelligent men on the planet.
thhen you sort of deserve it.
>>
>>129033926
So an organism that has evolved for billions of years, sperm, that can modify the genome of humans in minutes, is primitive? You are nuts! Sperm is the answer. Men produce vast quantities of it. It can be frozen and stored for decades, perhaps indefinitely. It can be transported all over the world and inseminated in any woman, and they will produce hybrids of superior quality.

my solution is the only workable solution.
>>
It's scary because I don't think we really know what traits made the white civilizations so great. Since we've decided to throw them all away I guess race doesn't matter anymore and techno bullshit will take over.
>>
>>129027968
White women voluntarily have children with subhumans, and think half-breeds are the cutest thing ever.
>>
>>129035010
Will probably result in unforeseen unpredictable black swan disaster of some sort.
>>
File: [Pyramid].jpg (124KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
[Pyramid].jpg
124KB, 1024x819px
>>129027968

Selective Breeding, Cloning & Gene Manipulation can give similar if not equal results to Eugenics.

Eugenics(inorder for it to work) requires "purging" or replacing of unwanted Genetics Strains.

http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/
>>
>>129027968
The creation of life is far from being fully understood by man.

To fuck with that process and assume there will be no unexpected consequences is dangerously arrogant

For example people here used to think CIRCUMCISION has no side effects. It does.

Don't alter how the consciousness enters the mind during pregnancy or else you may summon a good looking, smart but horrible evil demon as your child

Morality and goodness are hard to genetically implant and as soon as your smart child finds out he grew in a lab, expect him to become a spoiled degenerate
>>
>>129027968
I prefer nature.
To do things right you gotta get bloody.
>>
>>129034752
What the fuck are you talking about? You are still just shooting blindly and shrinking the genepool at the same time. Selecting for the top 10 percent is much more efficient and would be better for all. Can you imagine the beta uprising following what you're talking about?
>>
>>129027968
>>129035070
Lol right? Not sure if this post is a troll or just Finnish autism. The process OP describes has been feasible for eighty years and no one has ever done it
>>
>>129027968
Fuck no, this is a nightmare waiting to happen.
Whoever thinks that handing your reproduction rights to the government/community is a good idea could as well advocate for a kill switch on every human being placed on birth.
>>
>>129035726
Embryo selection is, but for IQ it's not becuse we haven't fully figured out what genes are related to intelligence.
>>
>>129035644
The creator wants you to find true love in order to create a perfect child. Taking a shortcut will bring consequences with it. Do not try to hide from that which you bring upon yourself or else it will get worse until it catches up with you.

Trying to cheat life is like trying to cheat death. Don't do it unless you are sure, and never trust a Jewish controlled medical industry when they say "trust me goyim, we can cheat life and death if you just trust me and sign here"

Constructing a perfect child without taking all the steps to create a perfect child is cheating and I wouldn't gamble that with your child's life. The consequences would never be the same.
>>
>>129027968
I don't feel that this will take off very well, and genetic manipulation will catch on better.

The issue is that we are biologically designed to raise children that are our own. I dunno what it is (very likely genetic similarities we subconsciously recognize), but raising someone else's never works our well, even if the parents do their best.

The easiest example is adopted children. For whatever reason, no matter how much love an attention the parents pour into the kid, there isn't that "connection".
That "connection", whatever it is, is essential to raising strong healthy well-balanced adults.
>>
>>129027968
They'll just use it to remove the white genes from everyone to promote equality.
>>
>>129036266
But I'm talking about people having their own kids, just through a selection process. It's morally questionable for sure, but I thought this would be a good topic to discuss.
>>
>>129036071
no one said the government would be in charge, luigi. you can already pay privately owned fertility clinics to select for blue eyes.
>>
A large gene pool indicates extensive genetic diversity, which is associated with robust populations that can survive bouts of intense selection. Meanwhile, low genetic diversity (see inbreeding and population bottlenecks) can cause reduced biological fitness and an increased chance of extinction, although as explained by genetic drift new genetic variants, that may cause an increase in the fitness of organisms, are more likely to fix in the population if it is rather small.
Guess what eugenics do?Yes,they make the gene pool narrow and vulnerable.
Go on,look at sweden and tell me it worked out well for them.
>>
>>129036579
Oh yeah that would work fine.
Positive reinforcement (eg., from the government) for raising good adults might be the best thing in addition to reinforcing racial homogeneity throughout the nation.
>>
>>129027968
>Letting humans whose politics change quickly forcefully controlling the evolution of humans
Sure mate can't see anything going wrong here.
>>
>>129036878
This is a good concern too. There cenrtainly could be an evolutionary advantage to having less intelligent people in the population too. Increasingly complex infrastructure tends to become more and more fragile for example.
>>
>>129037727
There are no shortcuts.You have to take the whole bag with x percent of retards to get x percent of geniuses or get a degenerate society with a hopelessly fucked up gene pool.
Im convinced sweden literally needs the nigger and arab genes to reduce degeneration.
>>
>>129038696
But this sort of selection is much more radical than what Sweden did. I'd hardly even blame eugenics for their twisted compassion. Probably more to do with the welfare state.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.