[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where they at /pol/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1489120181025.png (2MB, 3586x3586px) Image search: [Google]
1489120181025.png
2MB, 3586x3586px
www.wnd.com/2017/04/muslim-refugees-plead-guilty-to-sexually-assaulting-5-year-old-idaho-girl/
Where is fhe flag this time bois? What are we going to DO about this?
>>
>>129025817
Threat thyme
https://youtu.be/o1JOFhfoAD4
>>
Self bamp of importance
>>
>>129025817
Stop beong cucks. It is time to fight back.
>>
>>129025817

If you are disappointed with the verdict of this particular case I would suggest calling this judge, and letting him know your opinion.

http://www.5thjudicialdistrict.com/counties/jerome-county/

Honorable Thomas Borresen
233 W Main Street
Jerome, Idaho 83338
Phone: (208) 644-2600
Fax: (208) 644-2609

This judge let 3 Muslim men who raped, and pissed on a 5 year old girl in Idaho walk free.
>>
>>129027811
We need more than that. We need the concentrated effort of 4chins to bring justice to this little girl. We trolled scientology. We fucking found Shias flag. Now we find some god damn justice. Calling this judge won't do shit. We need to protest, riot, and harass the involved parties, and spread this like a wildfire. These boys need to swing from a tree.
>>
>>129028415

We need to get the judge disbarred.

If he keeps his job he should be lynched by a mob.
>>
>>129028455
Thanks brother. Justice is something you have to take. No one is going to hamd it out.
>>
>>129028415

I'm more pissed at the judge than the 3 Muslim boys. The judge needs to be made an example of.

The Muslims even plead guilty, he gave them no time.
>>
>>129029081
Either way is fine. (((Thomas))) is going to have to pay. Who do we send this info to?
>>
File: WQ7.jpg (206KB, 550x1058px) Image search: [Google]
WQ7.jpg
206KB, 550x1058px
There needs to be punishment
>>
What I'd like to know is why there is a (((media))) blackout on this.
>>
>>129030039
Because the people who own the (((media))) are the same ethnic group as (((Thomas.)))

I just emailed the supreme court. Everyone else should maybe do the same.
>>
>>129029480
>Who do we send this info to?

I'd send it to youtubers like Stefan Molememe, Sargon, AIS, andywarski ect
>>
>>129030709
Good idea. Do theu have email? Cuz I don't social media.
>>
>>129025817
wow, that is absolutely disgusting. 5 years old.
>>
I made a tweeter and tweeted to molymeme.
>>
>>129032166
They peed on her, and are not going to be in any trouble. That raped and peed on a little girl. One of them was 14. That is old enough to hurt her insides.
>>
I basically tweeted the whole alt light. Please help guys. This is important.
>>
Come on fucking fags. You will find a flag, but not a bunch of violent trash?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.