[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is uk housing so grotesquely shit - PART DUEX

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: AAAA.png (719KB, 666x680px) Image search: [Google]
AAAA.png
719KB, 666x680px
People need financial help.!
>>
>>129023008
Stop buying in London.
>>
Listen /pol/

Would anyone help a young family out who is renting an overpriced, infested shithole with a leaking roof and landlord that won't do anything with a house deposit.?

Seriously in need of help here, I have a 2 year old with respiratory issues because water comes through the ceiling making the wall damp.

All we want is our own home so we can be secure and not be victim to unscrupulous landlords and the crap UK economy.

We both work and we have half of the deposit saved up already, just need about 7k more and we are there. Are there any wealthy good samaritans out there willing to help?
>>
>>129023756
Fuck off. Move.
You're sitting in a house that is hurting your family. Move.
You have money saved. Move.

You want some stranger to fund a house deposit so you can buy an appreciating asset (wait for the crash) instead of doing the right thing for your family and finding a better house to rent.

Fucking victim.
>>
There isn't going to be a crash, house prices never go down. Plus a mortgage will be cheaper than our rent..
>>
>>129025059
House prices have dropped in the Northeast. Prime London has dropped by 20%. The new tax laws for BTL will mean lots of properties going on the market at once, it's estimated one house in ten is a BTL right now.

And you're still a fucking cuck having money in the bank and being too Jewish to move house. Your child has mould in its lungs. Move.
>>
>>129023756

invest in bitcoins and have a wank mate

>HAVE A WANK
>A
>V
>E

>A

>W
>A
>N
>K
>>
>>129023756
Helping you would make you even more of a cuck than you already are for letting your landlord get away with this shit.
>>
>>129025059
Checkout the 90s real estate crisis instead of spouting memes.

Anyway I know why so many Anglos buy houses in southern France, for the same price you have a mansion.
>>
Anyone out there willing to help?
>>
>>129023008
That box is is not worth $400,000
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.