[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

got back from vacation. met loads of people from all over the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: jY9KP8t.jpg (26KB, 570x238px) Image search: [Google]
jY9KP8t.jpg
26KB, 570x238px
got back from vacation. met loads of people from all over the world. all have one thing in common. making fun of dumb as nails americans and their retarded president. yanks we met generally were rude and stupid. what's it like living in a joke of a country americans? when you step outside your door do you hear a collective "duuuuhhhhh" white noise emanating from your people?
>>
>>129017028
A fucking leaf
>>
>>129017028
>what's it like living in a joke of a country americans?
feelsbadman.jpg
>>
lol

>be leaf
>9-year old leaflette son come home from ultra-liberal public skool
>"dad I think I identify as a non-binary woman"
>try to explain to son that gender spectrum is silly
>son goes and regurgitates explanation
>police arrive
>"Unfortunately for you! we will have to take your son away because you're a right-wing christian extremist racist."
>Leaflette gets raised by two women who allow him to take hormones
>be leaf who's only linage is hormone-clad retard leaflette "daughter".

later on 4chin....

>what's it like living in a joke of a country americans? when you step outside your door do you hear a collective "duuuuhhhhh" white noise emanating from your people?
>>
>>129018334
lol do americans really think this? do they really take jordan peterson seriously? lmao
>>
http://www.ontla.on.ca/web/bills/bills_detail.do?locale=en&BillID=4479&detailPage=bills_detail_the_bill

Idk friend/buddy/guy, how about you read the bill and find out.
>>
>>129019271
stopped reading at the part where this is for Indians. fuck them they are like niggers to us.
>>
>>129017028
"vacation" probably backpacking through some shithole while sleeping with dirty arrogant hippy cunts in some overpriced hostel
>>
>>129017176
Fpbp
>>
>>129020012
wtf nigger I was on Hong Kong then Singapore.
>>
>>129017028
In my country we have a cow that some mischievous person wrote "Trump" on. He wanders the streets of Katmandu, and everyone laughs and smiles. The US Ambassador even made an offer, in jest, to pay to have the cow washed and give a home in the US Embassy compound. This only brought more attention to the cow, and now he is a celebrity.
>>
>>129020775
>Hong Kong

Probably visiting family eh?
>>
>>129023173
? no a friend from University is doing co OP there. it was sweet. Singapore was better though.
>>
File: RAKE 2 - ELECTRIC BOOGALOO.png (351KB, 646x688px) Image search: [Google]
RAKE 2 - ELECTRIC BOOGALOO.png
351KB, 646x688px
>>129019852
>being this fucking retarded but trying to make fun of America
>>
Don't about other countries but we always made fun of americans in here. You dumb fucks can't even find your own country on the maps.
>>
if you make fun of someone, they win.
>>
File: boss of this gym.jpg (68KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
boss of this gym.jpg
68KB, 900x900px
>>129024343
>brazil
>average iq 87
>>
>>129017028
You would be stupid too if your Govt put fluoride in your water!
>>
>>129017028
>what's it like living in a joke of a country americans?
lol gr8 b8 m8
>>
>>129024343

on the maps? you monkey
>>
That's nice. Now just list the countries that think they are the shit so we can have a laugh at them directly.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.