[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mr.Cheeto and Trumpkins BTFO forever

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4904.png (2MB, 750x2906px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4904.png
2MB, 750x2906px
Mr.Cheeto and Trumpkins BTFO forever
>>
Wtf i hate border control now
>>
The wall is a symbol.

I know that sounds fucking stupid but if you talk for long enough to anybody who legitimately thinks drumpf is a competent civil servant for that's the idea behind it. The wall is a big sign that says "keep out" and that's what america needs right now. The real benefit comes from increased ICE funding.

There you go, I saved you a 200 reply thread.
>>
>climb wall
>get shot
This guy is fucking stupid
>>
>>129015313
Ummm.. walls work.. Just ask Israel.
Seriously tho, they do work if built correctly
>>
>>129015666

Satan jew speaks! Praise kek
>>
>>129015666
Thanks Satan
>>
>>129015313
>mexican intellectual thinks it'll be that easy
kek, i'd like to see him try and get shot in the head
>>
>>129015313
The top-tier argument of Liberals is "you can just walk from Mexico to America... you didn't really GO anywhere... It's just a line in the sand. It's not real."

The wall will be real. You will have to actively try to cross it. A liberal won't be able to, in their minds, believe that every Mexican in the US just got lost and wandered into Texas, and then got a job because they couldn't find their way home. I don't care what the wall costs.
>>
>>129015313
If the Mexicunts were able to build ladders, then they'd be able to build a country that isn't a steaming pile of worthless shit.

Garbage people make garbage countries and then they run away to turn other places into garbage.
>>
>>129015626
no, it isn't you fucking retard.
>>
>Spend thousands of dollars on Locks, Security cameras, motion sensors and systems that quick dial authorities
>home can still be broken into with a lockpick that's only a few bucks
>LOL CHECKMATE LITERALLY NO REASON AT ALL TO LOCK AND SECURE YOUR HOUSE NOW, YOU WASTED ALL THAT MONEY

(you)
>>
>>129015313
why would he care about the wall? why would anyone who doesn't plan to cross illegally care about the wall?
>>
File: 36456377.jpg (45KB, 455x476px) Image search: [Google]
36456377.jpg
45KB, 455x476px
>lol no one's gonna shoot anyone who tries to cross the wall
>>
http://www.cannabisbusinesssummit.com/oakland-2017/

Someone should build a wall around this event and make him pay to enter
>>
>>129015313

Who cares? Beaners are paying for it, no skin off our backs.
>>
>>129015313

>haha gringo we will just bring ladders!
>we win again you white fucks!

yeah fuck the spics throw some turrets up on that bitch
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.