[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I redpill my leftie acquaintances on gynocentrism?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_no240v6h6Y1utwbx8o1_1280.jpg (95KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_no240v6h6Y1utwbx8o1_1280.jpg
95KB, 640x640px
How do I redpill my leftie acquaintances on gynocentrism?
>>
>>129011274
Accelerate the process, vote leftist and when your country collapses you go full patriarchal.
>>
>>129011274
Unironically show them good MGTOW shit, yes they have a terrible solution, but there diagnosis is spot on.
>>
you stop making bad threads on /pol/
>>
isn't there a movie called the redpill?
>>
>>129012094
Good idea. I'll invite them to watch it on netflix.
>>
>>129011274
There is no such thing as gynocentrism. Its a term used by butthurt men who managed to fail in a society created to cater to them.
>>
>>129012358
Society doesnt cater to men, men are just better at being men than women
>>
>>129012358
Nice b8. Women always have been a protected class.
>>
File: 1496928371349.jpg (46KB, 625x500px) Image search: [Google]
1496928371349.jpg
46KB, 625x500px
MGTOW is good news for any man that wants a wife as they are removing them self's from the market and these are good level providers no matter what any one wants to shill the truth is MGTOW is here to stay and more people are noticing it even if they are not consuming the content they are aware of the message and will mostly guest in that realm until they learn the math behind the 'women' problem.

This means the women as a group are getting market feedback and will need to change accordingly as no amount of shaming is going to work this time round as they are one that got rid of shame from our culture.

Women / relationship when view as a product for consumption men's rejection of this product means the producers of this product need to change to the market in the history of history no one has ever changed a market backwards, I.E the car will not leave in favour of the horse.

TL;DR Stop being sluts and expect a 'nice guy' to provide you with a relationship as no one got time for a used car with 50k miles on the clock and flat tire at list price.
>>
>>129014860
The biggest thing is that most men who would fit a loose description of MGTOW probably never heard of it in their lives
>>
>>129016564
Perhaps but people will spread the message, I think MGTOW is important in the wider context but I do not believe it is an end in it's self.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.