[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Queen died

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4115.jpg (67KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4115.jpg
67KB, 1000x600px
in an extremely vivid dream I had last night. She was visiting her jewel museum place, whatever it's called, nobody could take photos. I was standing within arms reach of her. She then went outside and collapsed.
Pretty scary dream to be honest, because I was on that God forsaken island.
What would happen if she died? Chaos? Who becomes King?
>>
>>129011245
/Pol/ is not your personal blog nigger.
Sage
>>
Charles
>>
>>129011245
BURGER IP BAN WHEN!!!!!
>>
>>129011747
This please.
>>
>>129011245
When the monarch dies, there's a public holiday and the eldest son (eldest child, now. (thanks to neofeminism)) gets the crown.
There's a big funeral and then a big coronation. Possibly another public holiday.
>>
>>129011245
>What would happen if she died? Chaos? Who becomes King?

Watch the new drama called King Charles III.It depicts the aftermath.
>>
>giving a shit about this old bag who is the biggest welfare queen in the world
>>
>>129011392
Poo in loo
>>
"London Bridge is falling down" is the code that means the queen has fallen
>>
>>129011747
Poor thing.
>>
>>129011902
Thanks!
>>
>>129011245
RIP old Queen
>>
>>129012154
Sure it isn't, "The London Bitch is Falling Down"?
>>
>>129012333
>08:38:33

Be gone, Satan.
>>
>>129012449
never.
>>
>>129011245
>he believes Reptilians/Vampires actually die

Did you know that the British royal bloodline links back to Vlad the Impaler, and Countess Elizabeth Bathory, the one who was obsessed with virgin blood? Makes you think.
>>
>>129012333
Include me in the screencap
>>
File: princecharlessword2.jpg (38KB, 351x336px) Image search: [Google]
princecharlessword2.jpg
38KB, 351x336px
>>129011245
>Who becomes King?

Fuck off. The line of succession is not in question.
>>
>>129011245

she dies Oct 17th of this year
>>
I had a similar terrifying nightmare. I awoke in the dream, looking down at my hands and seeing them slightly brown! Shocked, I looked in a mirror to see that I was 56% white. In a daze, I tried to wander to hospital to figure out what was wrong with me, and ended up lost in a maze of culture less, featureless department stores and horrible city planning. In my confusion, I was shocked when a 500lbs man charged at me In some form of assisted mobility vehicle, shitting himself and clapping as it span out of control. Taking evasive manoeuvres, I dashed out of they way, as he screeched past shouting about his germanic heritage. Sadly, the nationally made mobility scooter fell to pieces and exploded before I could offer help, as the poor man vomited chemically synthesised cheese and was then accosted by several mexicans and black people, who took his wallet. I asked one of them if they were taking him to hospital, to which they replied by shooting the man, shooting me, and then shooting at a school across the road. Shocked, I crawled my way through an alleyway where a gang of former war veterans were begging, when I refused to give them money, they shot at me, but luckily they all friendly fired. Relieved, I reached the hospital, but was stopped at the door as a man demanded I pay the $5000 dollar waiting room fee. I reluctantly gave him my wallet and told him just to use my non PIN protected cards, after which he demanded a tip. After giving him the clothes off my back, I was allowed into the waiting room, where I was asked what type of diabetes I had. Responding that I didn't, I was charged a pound of flesh for wasting their time and was kicked out. As my skin slowly turned more dark, and I bled out, I saluted an orange fat elf for supporting my israeli friends, thanking god I lived in the best country on earth. What do you think it means?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.