[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Obamas Buys $8.1 million House

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 20

>minimal time in private sector
>majority time college professors
>community organizers
>8 years in the presidency
>spent presidency attacking wealth
>no inherited wealth
>comes out of presidency able to buy $8.1m house

I mean, for fuck's sake, I'm all for capitalism and making money, but the hypocrisy of the left is just mind numbing.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/31/politics/obama-house-kalorama/
>>
>>129009208
archive that shit nordbro cant do everything
http://archive.is/UnYrS
>>
Bernie made $800k from book royalties, I don't see how Obama couldn't make 10x that much in 8 years.
>>
File: 1456664106091.jpg (115KB, 960x940px) Image search: [Google]
1456664106091.jpg
115KB, 960x940px
>>129009208
Nobel Prize money?
>>
>>129009208
he thinks illuminati people get paid for the job they do and not get it for free as long as they do as theyre told.

when are you ready to accept the fact that satanists run the world and are inherently evil while being cannibals , blood drinkers and feeding demons that live underground to keep them away from us until they no longer can be contained?
>>
How much money is in that town if that is worth 8 mil?
>>
who cares. whether you like him or not he stressed out everday for 8 years leading a country. why can't he retire in his own house? seriously look at the before and after pictures of his presidency.

i don't like king nigger as much as the next guy but i hate when you faggots get mad at capitalism working well for people you don't like.

>why should this black man make more money than me? doesnt the world know i'm better than him because i'm white even though i live in my moms basement and am a net drain on society!!!
>>
File: Metaphor For Government.png (565KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
Metaphor For Government.png
565KB, 500x666px
>>129009630
>Bernie made $800k from book royalties

"Royalties"
>800k

Are you actually dumb enough to think these presidential bios are moneymakers? You need to be a Stephen King level success story to have 8 million to shit out for a house on books. Most authors are near poverty. Successful authors are usually lower middle class.

Presidential books (all ghost written to boot) are bought up by the pallet by shell companies as one of the ways they launder what is in reality bribes. See also Hillary's "speaking engagement" fees. Yeah, companies are just so eager to listen to her babble for an hour it's worth millions to them. Please believe me. Nothing untoward is happening. Go back to sleep.

Corruption is happening before your eyes but nobody fucking cares or holds them accountable. They don't even need to make their shady dealings more obfuscated.
>>
>>129010942
This. That book laundering is strong. Also they charge as many expenses as possible to the party or campaign.

Remember when Bernie went to the vatican when he wasnt invited to see the Pope? You bet you ass it was all paid for by the campaign, a paid little vacation.
>>
>>129010296
Stressed about what? How much terrorist he will release in exchange for a traitor?
>>
Nothing to see here, niggers are honest and upstanding citizens.
>>
>>129010296

can ya fucken read mate?

> I'm all for capitalism and making money, but the hypocrisy of the left is just mind numbing.
>>
>>129009208
meanwhile most of Trumptards live in trailers
Obama is King Trigger, he's rustling bootlickers jimmies hard
>>
> 8.1 million
> no pool
What fucking nigger
>>
Book sales and investment. Being president precludes you from insider trading rules.
>>
>>129009208
its a house you fuck, its not a boat or a sports car its a place where he lives and he can give to his children
>>
File: 1414035945935.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1414035945935.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
>>129012193
>nigger family
>pool
>>
>>129009208
Didn't attack wealth you dumb fuck. Just that your contribution to society should be more if that society allowed you wealth.
>B-but I earned it
no you didn't
>>
>>129009208
how many underprivileged pocs could he have put through college for that money smdh
>>
File: tumblr_n4je3ms2tC1twy5flo3_250.png (183KB, 250x350px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n4je3ms2tC1twy5flo3_250.png
183KB, 250x350px
>>129012643
revival of the you didnt build that meme
>>
Corruption? Saudi gay scat parties?
>>
>>129012193
Kek
>>
>>129009208
>spent presidency attacking wealth
He didn't even do that. It's one of my biggest criticisms of his presidency. Instead of choosing to punish the banks for gambling away people's savings by letting them die off, he just gave them a huge check on behalf of taxpayers to keep on doing it.
>>
>>129012736
point still stands. It wasn't earnt
>>
>>129009208

He could make the money to buy that house in like one speech
>>
>>129009208
they gave him 60 million to admit he was a fagget in that book
>>
>>129009208
8 million is supposed to be a lot? God damn, poor Americans.
>>
>>129013636
2 million more than 6 million
>>
>>129013636
Am I supposed to believe it's common for Germans to have €8 million saved up and ready to spend?
>>
>>129009208
The house looks like it won't let in any natural light. The obamas will be forever bumping into each other
>>
>>129009208
It's the same shit as Sanders buying a new Audi R8 and house(s) after the primaries. Leftists defended him to the death, and even said they were happy he put their donation money towards luxuries for himself. They're inherently cucked.
>>
>>129009946
>could have bought whole entire towns and fix them up and bring jobs to them
>nah fuck that, gimme Mc mansion.
>>
>those pissy fucking cuck garages
>>
File: obama panties.webm (3MB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
obama panties.webm
3MB, 720x1280px
>>129013895
obama probably put like $2 million down and the rest is on a 30 year mortgage.

Barack and Michelle can easily net $1mil/yr income, if not more, just on speaking fees, board memberships, fake non profit jobs, etc. Being an ex president is incredibly lucrative, assuming you aren't a huge fuckup like GWB was.

Obama's kids are set for life, too. Malia got in to fucking harvard for no reason other than being the chocolate jesus president's kid. She'll get a do-nothing job at NBC or CNN upon graduation for $250k/yr.
>>
>>129009208
>waaaaaa black o bama bought better house than me the fucking nigger! #notmypresident #imnoyjealous
>so what that trump inherited over 300 million pounds from his father,he's a man of the people and he's very smart for dodging taxes!!!!!! GOD EMPEROR

I don't mind your hypocracy /pol/, just don't try to claim your not racist, that's all.
>>
>>129009208
no archive no click
>>
>>129014117
Nigga wut?
>>
>>129014117
>>
File: Sensible chuckle.gif (993KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Sensible chuckle.gif
993KB, 250x250px
>>129012193

>>129014604
He was worse than Dubya by far, he just has a permanent group of sympathizers who will defend him just because of his skin color.
>>
>>129009208
Also thats some shitty house for 8 million.
>>
>>129009480
Thank you both for archiving and for recognizing Nordbro's efforts
>>
File: trump zero percent fear.jpg (46KB, 557x375px) Image search: [Google]
trump zero percent fear.jpg
46KB, 557x375px
What a nice sturdy wall Mr. Diversity has got there.
But I'm sure if you manage to climb it, he'll give you amnesty and let you stay.
>>
>>129010296
Your argument was stronger before you invoked the neckbeard strawman.
>>
>>129015057
>hypocracy
>>
A gift from Soros no doubt.
>>
>>129015057
But anon, you're misrepresenting the point.
>>
>>129012193
It's in the back retard
>>
>no inherited wealth
And that's a bad thing? Trump inherited money and he loves to waste it.

But he will never be a classy as Obama (despite Obama's mistakes).
>>
File: obama drone.jpg (51KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
obama drone.jpg
51KB, 768x768px
>>129015415
GWB was worse. Obama was just a continuation of his shit policies with a sprinkle of smug race baiting.

GWB was also already incredibly wealthy before becoming president.
>>
>>129012503
heavily underrated
>>
>>129009630
Obama has something like a 25m 2book deal with a single publisher, I can't remember which, but ny based.
>>
>>129016874
Obama is a classless puppet, though.
>>
down the street from Tony Podesta. top fucking kek
>>
>>129017320
>being this much of a Obama apologist
How's that national debt looking? What about that non existent economic recovery?
>>
>>129016874
you're right, bathhouse barry has such low class President Trump would never be able to stoop that low
>>
File: IMG_1464.jpg (28KB, 291x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1464.jpg
28KB, 291x400px
>>129009208
The Kenyan Muslim was paid well by Iran and ISIS. A nigger that has taken as many bribes as he did will of course buy a mansion. No surprises in any of this.
>>
File: 1493347165754.gif (378KB, 208x200px) Image search: [Google]
1493347165754.gif
378KB, 208x200px
>>129009630
>implying he bought it without financing
the president makes over $400k/yr as salary and has no housing/food/transportation costs so he can basically pocket all his income
also, the jews on wall street pay him huge for speeches
deal with it, nigger
>>
File: happy birthday obama.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
happy birthday obama.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>129017602
I'm not an obama apologist at all. He was an awful president. GWB was a worse president, though. The iraq invasion was possibly the worst US policy decision in decades.
>>
File: 1491928015588.png (194KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
1491928015588.png
194KB, 500x378px
>>129017821
>paid well by Iran and ISIS
you're so full of shit it's no surprise you are unemployed
i'm surprised you can even breath with all that bullshit occluding your windpipe
making fake news facebook memes isn't a career, btw
>>
>>129018229
Presidents pay for their own food out of their salary. The WH chef cooks it, but they've got to pay for it.
>>
Did he pay for it all at once? I would assume a former president has good credit.
>>
File: readImage.jpg (65KB, 620x547px) Image search: [Google]
readImage.jpg
65KB, 620x547px
>>129009208
Have you retards forgot, he JUST signed a $65M book deal, of which he'll prolly get 10-20% up front?
Do the math assholes?!
>>
>>129009208
I am raising money to erect a statue of mien fuhrer at go fund me called Hitler was a hero donate nigs and get woke here
https://www.quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves

This is not a joke, it is leadership think of the press coverage this will get and the red pills it will drop
>>
Obama made $1 mil a year from his book sales.
>>
File: IMG_1303.jpg (171KB, 637x615px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1303.jpg
171KB, 637x615px
>>129018732
Nice try leftist commie!
>gave 3B to Iran and got his cut
>gave nukes to Iran for a bribe
>created ISIS and let it flourish as he was bribed and his Muslim brothers took over Europe
>took bribes from ISIS to ignore Iraq being conquered
>took bribes to give free money to too big to fail customers
>took bribes from Soros and Bloomberg to attack and dismantle the Constitution such as playing along to the Sandy Hook false flag
>took bribes from Mexico to sell guns nigger style
>took bribes from Mexico to ignore and encourage wetback infestations
>etc, etc, etc
Worship your precious perfect nigger elsewhere you double nigger.
>>
>>129009208
c'mon sickle cell.
>>
File: 1493246659851.jpg (119KB, 500x390px) Image search: [Google]
1493246659851.jpg
119KB, 500x390px
>>129020593
nice fake news dump
completely made up with zero proof
i'm completely shocked you have no job and are on mental illness disability
>>
>>129009795
>feeding demons that live underground to keep them away from us until they no longer can be contained?
So they are the good guys?
>>
>>129018732
>>paid well by Iran and ISIS
>you're so full of shit

He's wrong yes.

Iran is not a US ally and not a major terrorism funder. Saudi Arabia is the one that funds ISIS and wahabi mosques across Europe and in the US. They are perennial friends with the US and Obama served them when he started bombing their choice targets in Yemen as well as opposing Putin when Russia backed Assad against ISIS.

Somehow the US was "fighting ISIS" for years under an Obama leadership that saw ISIS do nothing but gain ground. Amazingly this stopped when the russians actually started fighting them.

Not forgetting the "moderates" that Obama gave weapons that turned around and joined ISIS. And it just kept happening.

Honest mistakes of course.
>>
>>129009946
1. That's a massive, well made house
2. It's in Washington DC, one of the most expensive places in the country
>>
>>129009208
Doesn't Obama have like 3 other homes in Illinois, Hawaii, and Alaska?
>>
>>129009208
Aussie major newspaper ran a double page spread similar to OP
Keating had only one job as a 14 year old, was sacked for arrogance. Crawled and clawed his way up a political party, became Treasurer then Prime Minister. Four kids, wife didn't work and his father left him a quarter of a low price house. The newspaper knew every cent Keating had earned in his entire life and asked how, when just supporting his family must have chewed up everything he earned in politics, did he end up being a multi millionaire by the time he was voted out
Lucrative profession, politics
>>
>>129021417
>Somehow the US was "fighting ISIS" for years under an Obama leadership that saw ISIS do nothing but gain ground
we were actually pulling out because the american public was tired of two parallel 10+ year wars
obama couldn't win on this because if he dedicated more troops it would be:
>muh american lives and tax dollars!
and if he pulls out:
>muh vacuum that creates ISIS!

seriously, he couldn't win. we weren't even winning the counterinsurgency when we had max troops in country and you certainly won't win it with bare minimum troops

watch the new documentary "war machine" about mccrystal in afghanistan and it has some deep red pills about those dumb wars
>>
>>129009208
>hypocrisy of the left is just mind numbing
>i have no idea what i'm talking about: the post: the board: the website
>>
>>129009946
In the better neighborhoods of DC, $1.5m gets you a shed.

Nobody lives in these areas except for the politically well connected, foreign ambassadors and shit, and old people who moved in decades ago. Even in the suburbs at the ass end of the Metro in Maryland and VA, you aren't getting a decent home for less than $900k.
>>
>>129022494
>we were actually pulling out

You mean the wars Obama promised to get out of in his first term of office that you didn't substantially withdraw from until his second term and never actually left, but simply rebranded your troops as "assistance" and "support"?

> tired of two parallel 10+ year wars

Are you in abject denial that Obama is the president who has been at war for the longest time in US history? Are you going to pretend that although you're famously a nation where the president has the authority to dictate wars, he just couldn't do anything about it? Are you about to proclaim even though Obama had 8 years of rule he couldn't do anything about it?

> obama couldn't win on this because if he dedicated more troops

Russia made headway against ISIS without committing mass troops. They used bombing and material support to Assad.

Obama let ISIS grow and grow, actively gave weapons and training to "moderates" who joined ISIS. Obama bombed targets in Yemen and Oman. He continued US war presence in Afghanistan and worked against Iran.
His allies were Saudi Arabia and Turkey, both major sponsors of radical Islam and terrorism.

>seriously, he couldn't win

Obama also supported killing Gaddaffi. That's one of his "major accomplishments". Libya went from stable authoritarian regime to ISIS hellhole after Obama was through. Libya is now a major port of fake asylum seekers coming to and destabilizing Europe, ripping away resources from legitimate Syrian refugees.

Even if you are this deep in lefty propaganda you should be starting to see some problems with Obama's legacy.

Or are you just a complete fuckwit?

> watch the new documentary "war machine"

A Netflix satirical movie is now a documentary? You're a fuckwit.
>>
>>129015518

It's brick. That house will still be standing in like 300 years.
>>
>>129024177
he tried to please both sides of the aisle and ended up pleasing neither

>A Netflix satirical movie is now a documentary? You're a fuckwit.
watch the fucking movie, faggot. it's literally word-for-word stanley mcchrystals war biography and the movie version of the rolling stone article that got him fired from heading the afghan war

>The Runaway General: The Profile That Brought Down McChrystal

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/the-runaway-general-20100622

it's a word-for-word biopic
>>
>>129025265
>he tried to please both sides of the aisle and ended up pleasing neither

You're honestly trying to dismiss what Obama really did and the policies he held, as well as the results by just shrugging your shoulders?

Why the fuck did you then start out with:
>>129022494
>we were actually pulling out because the american public was tired of two parallel 10+ year wars
>obama couldn't win on this because if he dedicated more troops it would be:

Why even reply trying to cover for him and his policies when in the end you have not a single rebuttal to anything, or even a response? Is it learned rote? Did you just not expect anyone to talk back?

> watch the fucking movie

I read books. I don't go to Brad Pitt or Netflix for political instruction.

Now give me some fucking quote from Harry Potter so you can show your intellectual vigor.
>>
>>129026280
>Why even reply trying to cover for him and his policies when in the end you have not a single rebuttal to anything, or even a response? Is it learned rote? Did you just not expect anyone to talk back?
you're making suppositions without proof that since ISIS filled the vacuum that obama was paid by ISIS. get a grip, nigger

>I read books. I don't go to Brad Pitt or Netflix for political instruction.
then read the article posted and read mcchrystal's afghan war report
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.