[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT Things that make you go FUCK borders and nuclear deterrents

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: FUCK THE TORIES.jpg (173KB, 921x595px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK THE TORIES.jpg
173KB, 921x595px
>>
>>129005246
>tfw conservatives are pedo neocon kikes in every country
>>
>>129005246
I feel like some of these things didn't happen.
That, or Britain is more fucked up than I thought.
>>
>>129005246
>as a disabled person
>disabled
>person
No
>>
>thehuk
>thecuck
>thanks for le gold, shillstein!
>>
>>129005246
>Disabled
>Gibs me dat
Literally a useless drain on society. Of course he would hate conservatives
>>
>>129005246
>be disabled
>have children
>have no guns to protect your family
>have to rely on "overworked, underpaid" NHS and police which very well could be fucking privatized and question of police could be solved by LEGAL GUN OWNERSHIP AND USE FOR SELF DEFENSE
Communists are so fucking retarded it's unbelievable, it's like a pyramid scheme of problems they generate to fix the problems they generate. The very second you concede one thing, it's a slippery slope towards mass-genocide.
>>
File: catug.jpg (27KB, 395x395px) Image search: [Google]
catug.jpg
27KB, 395x395px
>>129008504
>be "disabled"
>have child
but why?
>>
>>129005246

useless retard that shouldn't be allowed to breed has a spastic kid that he cant afford and complains about having to prove himself eligible for handouts of other peoples money so he votes for a communist nigger lover that will import more niggers so that niggers will break into his house again, except this time they will fuck his hotwife instead of stealing his unlicensed television.
>>
>>129005246
>as a disabled person
>gibs, gibs, gibs, gibs, ...
>>
>>129008899
Could be:
>Have child
>Accident
>Disabled
>>
>>129008899
Human condition.
Try to understand your parents decision anon.
>>
>>129005246
>Disabled means I deserve gibsmedat
If you can type a post on reddit you're not disabled enough. If you can have sex and have children, you aren't disabled enough.
>>
>>129005246
>tfw able-bodied in the uk and feel like a second-class citizen.

Why do disabled people behave like they are the (((chosen people))) and automatically deserve gibsmedats?
>>
>>129005246
What a scrounger and an unfit parent.
>>
>>129005246
Does this person not realize that part of the reason their hospitals have received so many pay cuts and are stretched so thin is because the state pays for everyone's health care? That shit is expensive where do these people think that money comes from?
>>
>>129005246
If there wasn't a horde of shitskin immigrant leeches leeching the fuck off all public services, there wouldn't be these issues.

But sure, vote for the leftist that will give these leeches even more gibs so more come over and leech even more and you and other natives are deprived of services even harder because it's racist not to give it all to the immigrant shitskin nigger leeches.
>>
>>129005246
Any bets her "disability" is being a 200 kilo landwhale?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.