[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If the Goldeneye was a real weapon where would you use it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: xenia.jpg (10KB, 299x216px) Image search: [Google]
xenia.jpg
10KB, 299x216px
Personally I'd use it on china so we can curb that coastal population real fast (pop problem etc) + only good commies a dead commie
>>
>>129004720
Idk but she was a hot bond girl I wonder what happen to her
>>
>>129004720
>EMP Africa or South America
>No effect
I guess Europe so the EU fags can enjoy enrichment.
>>
>>129004720
Start a nuclear war everywhere
>>
>>129004720
It was only an EMP weapon.
It's not going to kill anyone unless they're strapped to a machine that's keeping them alive.
>>
>>129004797
(((She))) looks like a retarded tranny desu
>>
>>129005225
She did play a tranny on Nip/Tuck.
Alec Baldwin gave her character the greatest fake vagina this world has ever seen.
>>
>>129005330
Alec Baldwin also has a vagina
>>
>>129004720
Shoot it at the sun to cause a magnetic resonance within the corona, causing another Carrington Event and returning the earth to the stone age

For the lulz
>>
>>129005457
and kimber james
>>
File: IMG_0008.png (61KB, 666x678px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0008.png
61KB, 666x678px
I've played the game and watched the movie and I still don't know what a goldeneye is exactly.
>>
>>129006515
It's just a big Electro-magnetic pulse bomb
>>
>>129004720
Barcelona, twice.
>>
>>129006515
It's just an EMP, but I got the feeling it wasn't nuclear
>>
File: They-Live.jpg (51KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
They-Live.jpg
51KB, 630x420px
>>129005457

The Hollywood freaks are all gender swapped to warp your perception of sex differences. It's so you don't see them all around you, working for the system. Your bosses, teachers, and landlords. This is what the Jews and Masons are really about.

They Live was right about everything!
>>
>>129004797

She became Jean Grey in the X-Men.
>>
>>129005225
>>129005330
>>129005457

She's Jean Grey in the x-men you dolts. What's wong with you?
>>
>>129006515

Golden Eye is the name of Ian Flemings home in Oracabessa bay on the northern coast of Jamaica.
>>
China. I want to see the rat race between Russia, Japan, India, and Europe duking it out for the piece of Mainland.
>>
Lisbon and Porto

Also GoldenEye is the best Bond movie and Natalaya is best waifu
>>
Downtown Manhatten could be kind of interesting.
London next on the list.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.