[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

China or India thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

File: China vs India.png (103KB, 620x310px) Image search: [Google]
China vs India.png
103KB, 620x310px
Whom do you like more Chinks or Pajeets? and why?

Which country would you like to back in 1v1 war?

>Inb4 hurr-durr none, pick one.
>>
>>128998352
Street Shitters VS Gutter Oil cookers
>>
>>128998352
Its like asking which would you rather eat, vomit or shit.
>>
>>128998352

I'd go Swiss and let them murder as many on each side as is possible.

There are far too many of you both and the planet cannot sustain this growth. This is the only environmentally friendly choice to be had.
>>
>>128998352
I like chinks more
>>
Chinks once they are Americanized because they don't have the same avg IQ as American niggers.
>>
China had a greater civilization.

Official rank:

1. West
2. China
3. Middle East
4. India
5. Japan
6. Amerindian civilizations
7. European civilizations before Rome
8. African civilizations
>>
>>128998352
I would rather go with Indians, they care most about western culture and more of you guys know english. While chinese speak their language and it would take ages for me to start understanding them.
>>
>>128999313
i love you too my rare man.
>>
>>128998352
Pajeets:
Does not poo in loo
Eats christmas spices all year round
Spams youtube with shitty accent tech videos
Creeps out girls and rapes them as they have absolutely zero ability to charm a girl
>>
>>128998352
I'd prefer Pajeets over Godless Communist slants everyday
>>
>>128999390
Borat is not so rare, to be honest. There's always one or two borats around.

Also, now that he mentioned India's connections to Western civilization, it made me consider that, actually, I would prefer India too. And there's the fact that I've talked to many Indians on the Internet, but very rarely with the Chinese.
>>
>>128998352
I'm surprised you have the self estteem to compare India to China
>>
>>128999687
That last part is really something you both share, Mr. Muhammad.
>>
>>128998352
loos cause they arent commies
>>
>>128998352
Pajeets are less of a threat to the humanity than chinks so it would be nice if they won.
However they are less likely to win due to lower intelligence and the fact that their country has a lot of mudshits.
It would be cool if poos and whites teamed up together to nuke the muds and chinks.
>>
>>128999990
Yea I know China is a shithole but still..
>>128999892
Thanks and Thanks again for Adriana Lima
>>
>>128999182
You forgot Ant hives, which should replace niggers at number 8. Ants successful cities and even are capable of agriculture.
>>
Chinese every time.

They are nowhere near as bad as poos.

You can at least tolerate a Chinese or sometimes emjoy their presence. I can't say the same about an Indian.
>>
>>128998352
India, at least they are not dirty commies
>>
File: china.jpg (195KB, 918x710px) Image search: [Google]
china.jpg
195KB, 918x710px
>>128998352
Chinese are street shitters too. They are worse since they do it in other countries too.
>>
File: World_population_pie_chart.jpg (81KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
World_population_pie_chart.jpg
81KB, 900x600px
>>128998352
you need to nuke each other
>>
>>
>>128998352
personality wise Pajeets

country wise idk probably India because less harmless
>>
>>128999687
>Spams youtube with shitty accent tech videos
Those were actually really usefull.
>>
>>128998352
Chinks just piss on the streets.
Other than that, they are just about as bad as each other in every single way.
>>
>>128999182
You forgot Maurayan Empire do you?
>>
>>128999182
>What is Indus Valley Civilization?
>>
Sell nukes to both
>>
>>129005469
>Sell nukes
You don't have balls like Russia because you are always afraid of them being used on you.
Russia is the only country that sells nuclear powered subs to both China and India
>>
Indians can actually be normal people once they assimilate, unlike Chinese who have an insect-like mentality no matter how many generations ago they moved away from China.

Met plenty of Indians who can actually make a joke (never met a funny chink in my life, it's like they're unable to do it) and are just normal people. Plenty of weird fucks who are creepy as fuck, but at least they're capable of being well adjusted.
>>
>>128998352
>Not eating beef versus Selling fake beef

Not a argument
>>
>>128999182
India ahead of Japan?
African civilization being that close to number 7? Shit list bruh.
>>
>>128998352
What kind of question is that. Obviously the chinks. You people look like you smell.
>>
>>129005652
russia craves death.

I merely crave pajeet/chink death
>>
>>128998352
Nobody, but chinks are literal fucking subhumans and need a nuke. And China has a lot of land you could turn into designated streets.
>>
>>128998352
I like them both, I get along with both.
In a 1v1 war, I would probably back India before China. I don't trust the Chinese government.
>>
>>128998352
There wont be a 1v1 war moron, want me to explain exactly why?
>>
>>128998352
Hell tier China
Hell tier and full of shit India
>>
>>129000240
the Sadist of london is a non-hindu poojeet
gypsies are poojeets who went to europe
>>
>>128998352

lately ive been receiving constant scam calls from indian call centres and they make my fucking blood boil. gonna have to go with the chinks this time.
>>
File: 1473011223566.jpg (114KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1473011223566.jpg
114KB, 640x640px
Rather have Pajeets. They are at least polite when dealing with other people. Chinese have severe inferiority complex.

The poo in loo thing stems from poverty and poor education provided to the most poverty stricken people in a giant country.

I'd give my ladyboy to Pajeet before I'd give it to Xiao Ling.
>>
>>129007667
https://robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2012/07/21/how-i-came-to-be-an-india-hater/

https://robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2011/03/06/more-out-of-india-madness/
>>
>>128998926
Burgers talking about environment kek
>>
>>129007775
My close friendships with a couple of Indian Hindu Brahmins were very eye opening. They hate the British, Pakistan, Muslims, Christiani ty, the White man, Europeans, European civilization, on and on.

Then I met a lot of Hindutvadis on the Net and that was a real eyeopener. Then I read a lot about US programmers losing their jobs to Indians and the hatred these Hindus had for the White West, and that was really eye-opening too.

Before that, I knew a few others. I had a good relationship with a couple of Hindu guys from Delhi who worked for me, except the programmer grossly oversold his abilities to me in a typical Indian fashion. His brother was so profoundly classist that I had to school him on how that was not cool in the USA to act so classist like that. He arrogantly dismissed my concerns.

The few regular Hindus I have met around town are Gujaratis (Patel) and Punjabis, and they are profoundly arrogant. I do not know why. They get incredibly weird if you ask them anything about India, and even weirder

At the end of the day, I just feel that there is something terribly wrong with Indian people in general and with their whole society. It’s fucked up something bad.

https://robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2012/07/21/how-i-came-to-be-an-india-hater/
>>
>>129008296
>sex is arranged, men live with their parents their entire lives while young brides go to live with their in-laws. The son never individuates from the mother. The mother and daughter-in-law compete for the attention of the son/husband.

>Very Freudian. Its implications spread far and wide.

>Well that make sense for south Asians living in the Indian subcontinent. how about those who live outside the subcontinent such as in Malaysia or Singapore or Fiji or south Africa or Mauritius. rarely do they practice arranged marriage and yet they are still one of shittiest people on earth.
>>
>>129008775
is Lindsay a /pol/ack?

>I support sexual Communism 100%. It used to be that way here in the US. Everyone just got married, from the hottest properties all the way down to the least desired. It’s the best system for a harmonious society.

>Absolutely agreed with you 100%… However Feminism f*cked that up.
>>
>>128998352
This is a really tough question.

>China
Bloodthirsty unfeeling monsters with no culture or capacity for independent thought.

>India
A ragtag jumble of ethnicities and castes fighting with each other to stand at the top of the enormous manure heap that is India.

I'm more terrified of China, to be honest, so I would back India, probably. On the other hand, I'd rather deal with Chinese than Indians (one population or the other is going to overrrun Canada, and Chinese are significantly cleaner and better behaved), so if the Chinese vould wipe you all out (and they would), that might be for the best.
>>
>>129005105
>What is a dead culture known only for rudimentary copper working?
>>
I dislike you both equally.

Stop coming here and shitting this place up. Sydney might as well be called Sydnigapore at this stage.
>>
>>129007775

>Indians hate Whites, mostly due to British colonialism, so the idea that the White man came to India and gave them quite a bit of their civilization and their religion is resisted ferociously.

yeah ive met indians who were very racist against british people even though they chose to move to a british-founded country.
>>
File: IMG_0313.jpg (16KB, 320x205px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0313.jpg
16KB, 320x205px
>>129008775
All races that practice arranged marriages breed ugly ass people.
>>
>>129009110
He's wrong tho, a solid 30-70% of men historically never reproduce, as evident from DNA analysis. We just used to do something interesting with surplus males like oppress coolies or monks etc. modern academics are sort of like monks except sillier and more degenerate.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.