[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REMOVED FROM ELECTORAL REGISTER

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: file.png (315KB, 624x351px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
315KB, 624x351px
Went to vote (didn't get a card in the post, but nothing unusual due to dodgy postman)...

I turn up at the polling station and name is not on the fucking register. Only my fucking landlords name is there, none of my housemates either. Even though I have voted at that polling station, whilst at my address many times.

Meanwhile, some Labour bod outside agreed to "look in to it for me" taking my name and address (not phone number, so they cant be chasing what happened).

So, am I retarded or was I rused?
>>
Probably retarded, post IQ.
>>
File: 1218 - tUVBmAB.png (29KB, 751x902px) Image search: [Google]
1218 - tUVBmAB.png
29KB, 751x902px
you forgot to register to vote again after they changed the records. well done you fucking retard how many reminders did you need?
>>
>>128998036
This. I'm 149 IQ and didn't have a problem (though I did fuck up by not sending in my postal vote form on time and now I'm stuck having to walk to the polling station).
>>
>>128998131
dumb frogposter
>>
>>128997939
Last time round your head of the household was responsible for registering voters. Now you're responsible for doing it yourself.
>>
>>128998131
This is the first change I have encountered and have been voting for 14 years every chance I get, local, euro, anything.

Any one else receive notice they are purging the register?
>>
>>128997939
>So, am I retarded or was I rused?
both, if you had a polling card it would have told you were your polling station was and if it wasn't on the book then they would have to dismiss that entire polling station and draw a halt to the polls due to clerical errors and a police investigation for any shenanigans.
so either you didn't get your polling card or you're talking shit.
>>
>>128998228
Wouldn't have mattered anyway. Can't postal vote of you're not registered either. You just enjoyed a lovely summer stroll, though. It's good for you and it's one less cross for labour.
>>
this is why we need to get rid of voter id laws,
>>
File: 0102032210000.jpg (96KB, 499x750px) Image search: [Google]
0102032210000.jpg
96KB, 499x750px
>>128997939

Students BTFO around the country lads.
>>
>>128998543
I'm not OP, brainlet.
>>
File: 1475440770382.jpg (65KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1475440770382.jpg
65KB, 500x667px
>>128998543
Implying I wouldnt vote for Hitler if I could

>>128998575
I brought all kinds of fucking ID. But I didnt get to vote but an army of ancient Nepalese women did at my polling station. Cheers senpai
>>
>>128997939
Maybe now people will take voter suppression more seriously and advocate same day registration
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.